Creepy Riddles

By darkpoetesss

[Highest Rank #1 in #scarystory.] Hell is empty and all the devils are here. I warn you, I ask only to be rea... More

Instructions
The Funeral
The Building
Court Room
The Honeymoon
The Ship
Psychopath Killer
The Bus
The Blind Man
Murder Or Suicide?
Psychic Son
Public Bathroom
Lottery
Marbles
Granting Wishes
Crazy Brother
Rumoured Mirror
Abandoned Building
Spirit Photography
Identical Twins
Saturday Night Icreams
Burning House
The Birthday
Baggy Suit
Three Wives
Shattered glasses
Son of a surgeon
Graveyard
Hotel Confusion
Bodies in the well
Future Camera
The Girl in The Library
Dead Body
Argument
Baggy Suit
Mrs. Witherspoon
The Picture
Lovely Dinner

The Murderer

5.5K 192 115
By darkpoetesss

My neighbours think I'm a nosy old woman, but today I witnessed a murder. I was looking out my window when I saw something through the window of the apartment building opposite me. A man was in the middle of murdering a woman. The strange thing was, after he finished strangling her, he turned around and our eyes met. It was eerie. Then he pointed at me and kept staring at me for a minute or two. All the time he was staring at me, his finger kept moving. I called the police a few minutes ago and they told me I will have to go down to the police station and give a statement tomorrow. I'm sure they will catch him. I saw his face very clearly.

What actually happened?

*~*~*~**~*~*~*

Answer to the previous chapter : if they hadn't gotten off the bus, the bus would have passed the rocks falling but their getting off delayed the bus and caused it to be in the place where the rocks fell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 772 29
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
53.1M 377K 65
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
156K 7.7K 16
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...
63.3K 2.9K 19
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !