A League of Night

By BlakeWaterDancer

Ash just won his first league, the Alola League. But when he gets home, sides change and he's barely able to... More

A/N
Betrayed and Chanced.
Night League.
Darkness in Change.
My Hand.
Years Later...
The League Chain.
The Story Chain.
The Darkseid Chain.
Story Chain Unleash!
Truth of the Battle.
Scars Shown?
A Leaf Turned.
Turner Battle 1! Iris vs Cessil and Purple!
Turners vs Night Round One!
A Real Challenge!
Auras?
First Notion.
First Opponent Down!
Champion Fight!
Tispe at it Again... Reset?
A New Threat?
Two Birds with One Stone.
Doom.
Don't Mess with Me.
Dark vs Night 1.
Dark vs Night 2.
Night's Full Form.
Power and Shifting.
Full Force.
Final Push!

The Mark Made.

100 4 6
By BlakeWaterDancer

"Nice job."

May grinned as they settled down at the base. Purple was beside Paul as the Chain Leader got him to relax. It hurt seeing the purple haired boy in such a painful way. Max stretched as he looked at Cessil.

"Two on one? You practically could've handled it yourself without traumatizing the poor kid." Cessil shrugged.

"He never gets any wins. He deserves it. We've always given him missions to lose in. Why shouldn't he get this win?" Ash smiled.

"At least you took it to heart. Now we have to sort out how the rest of us are going to make our stance." Dawn chuckled, letting her presence be known.

"Paul, why don't we play trick and track? I know Reggie already is planning his turn in Sinnoh. Why don't we do the same in Unova?" Paul paused before smiling.

"Deal." Kellyn chuckled softly at the duo's plan before clearing his throat.

"How about a group of us make our stance in Johto? That way we can clear things up as well." Max nodded as Ash hummed.

"Kellyn, you wouldn't mind leading that group, would you?" The brunette paused at the champion's words. "After all, it's a ranger mission and the Turners will be looking for the ranger in charge." Kellyn's eyes lit up as he smiled.

"Sure! I can do that." Ash smiled before he turned to the other three elites.

"I say that the four of us make our stance in Kanto. Let them know who they dropped. Max, tell Red and Yellow to be ready for our arrival. They'll be great help when we go in." Max nodded as he pulled out his phone. "Serena, you and mom go to Kanto as you guys have that secret card. Me and Max will join you two later." May paused.

"Ash, how will you get in? LT. Surge has been getting stricter with the rules of who gets in." Ash smiled.

"Misty is a lot slyer than people see. Her and a group of Turners have been working with Gary to keep the regions open. She said that I can get in through her town." May nodded as Max sighed.

"Red and Yellow will be waiting for us in Viridian. We just need to be there by 3:00 for the meet and then the scene can be played for the real audience." Serena chuckled.

"Yeah, the Turners." The group giggled as Ash stood up.

"Let's do this."

~!*!~

Serena and Delia showed their IDs as they stepped off the S.S. Anne. Gary was waiting for them as they went over. A smile crossed his face as he straightened up.

"It's good to see you two." He said as he shook their hands.

"Same here, Gary. How's the others?"

"Decent. Come on." The two girls nodded as they headed off.

~!*!~

Ash smiled as he landed in front of the water gym. Misty had a calm face as he landed. She sighed.

"You still made it. I thought you were going to get shot down by Brock." Ash chuckled as the duo hugged.

"It's good to see you, Misty. Taking care of yourself?" She smiled.

"Yes. And the family is well, before you ask." He smiled as they split. "How's things with Serena?"

"Pretty good if you don't count her and Max's large war last week." She chuckled as she looked at a paper in her hand.

"This should get you to Viridian. Good luck." He smiled as he took the paper and left.

~!*!~

Max, Red and Yellow were standing near the Center as the other three arrived. They smiled as the two champions shook hands.

"Now all we need is Paul, Qidorr and Kellyn and we could be very dangerous." Max hummed.

"Don't forget Murph. That kid could do some damage." Serena nodded.

"I'm glad you let me use him during the raid in Kalos, Max. A lot of the people helping said he's a good person to have in the field." Max frowned at that.

"Why doesn't he show that to me? I've always gotten the passive side to him." Serena raised an eyebrow.

"Your group is set for anything. You need to be there when he snaps. That kid can do some serious stuff when he's in the right field and with the right group. Our group got ambushed and when he snapped, he tore the attackers apart in seconds. You should try to take him for a real challenge with a weaker group. Then you might see what I got."

Max muttered something under his breath, which made the group giggled. That's when they caught the attention of a particular little group that they were hoping for.

~!*!~

Kellyn grinned as he, Lunick, Ben and Keith quickly raced down to the other group members. A soft breeze blew through the air as they landed and let the three Staraptor and Ferrow leave. They went over and smiled.

"I already checked and everyone we need is here." A female ranger towards the front said quickly upon them going over. Kellyn smiled.

"Thanks Kate. That'll make this faster. Are we all ready?" Keith chuckled.

"The real question is are you ready." Kellyn raised an eyebrow.

"You're the one with the stability problems." Keith looked away as a chuckle escaped Kate.

"Alright love birds, knock it off." Keith's face went red while Kellyn kept his composure.

"Let's go. We have to get this done before the Turners arrive with questions."

~!*!~

Dawn, Paul and Qidorr held back laughter as Iris passed them for probably the 11th time since they landed. There was no way she didn't see them. The trio glanced at each other as Iris hissed.

"I know you're there, traitors. Show yourselves!" Paul couldn't handle it as the trio busted out laughing, causing the champion to turn around. Dawn had a great disguise, so it wasn't notable at first.

"Oh Arceus... I thought we were caught the first time..." Qidorr nudged the purple haired male lightly before grabbing air.

"I think we were passed like 3 times?" Dawn shook her head. While she was still working on breathing, her hands moved as she signed 11, making the other two bust out laughing, her sadly restarting. Iris frowned.

"Y'know, it's not polite to talk with your hands." Paul gulped.

"When you can't breathe or talk, that's another bloody story, Iris." Dawn finally caught air as she spoke in a soft voice.

"If you passed us one more time, I was going to walk to the docks and ditch this operation." Paul lost it as Qidorr caught air. Dawn smiled under her disguise as they straightened up and turned to the champion.

"Such a good game. Especially against a clueless champion." She huffed.

"I'm not clueless. You were hiding."

"In plain sight." Qidorr countered. "And we still have one more play."

"Excuse me?" Paul smiled at her confusion.

"Trick and Track. Best game in Sinnoh. It's kinda like hide and seek. One team hides while the other seeks. But there's some changes. The hiders are allowed to play tricks, move around, aid others and show themselves with a trump card. Seekers have one change: they always lose." Iris frowned at his words.

"How's that possible?" Paul glanced at Dawn.

"Because the trump card is usually the thing that makes the seeker confused. And our trump card is a pretty good one."

"Oh yeah? What is it? An invisibility cloak?" Qidorr huffed.

"Nope. You're already looking at it." Dawn grinned as she pulled off the disguise. Iris froze.

"Here's the real question... what's your move?"

~!*!~

The Johto group was successful as they cleaned up their operation site. With the group they had, it took little to no time. But they were caught by a particular group of Turners.

"Look who we found." They turned to see Barry and Alain. A group stood a little back, mostly of rivals. Kellyn gulped as he stepped forward.

"Can we help you?"

"Yes you can." Barry said as they stopped in front of the leading ranger. "Where's Ash?" Kellyn raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know who you're talking about... but we can help look. Is there a reason?" Barry frowned.

"We know he led this operation. So where is he?" Keith chuckled as Kellyn sighed.

"I'm the one that led this operation. I don't know who this Ash is that you're looking for, but you're talking to the leader of this operation. So let's try this with the correct information. Can we help you?" Alain hummed.

"Why don't I believe you?" Lunick stepped beside the brunette with a frown.

"If you need something, better say it now. Kellyn, what should we do now?" Kellyn paused.

"Let's get the area done and make sure it's safe for people to enter. Then we'll go from there." Lunick nodded as the others continued their work. Kellyn turned back to the two Turners as Alain gulped. Kellyn was silently thankful Lunick had done that. Because that just shot down their whole plan. If they were after Ash, they were in the wrong region. Barry huffed.

"You're lying about not knowing Ash. You do know him. After all, you guys are part of his little group, right?" Kellyn's eyes drifted until they met Keith's. The redhead nodded as they finished up.

"Who says we are? For all you know, we're a bunch of people cleaning up a mess we made. So why don't you mind your own business and leave us to do our work?" Alain chuckled as the other Turners went over.

"Kellyn, right? We know you work very well with Paul, who is clearly with Ash. He said it himself. So unless you can prove that the others are just helping you for just this one thing, you have nothing to use against us." Kellyn huffed as the others went over.

"So maybe you're right. But who says we'll be helping you?" Barry paused as he glanced over the group. The other Turners gulped as Keith glanced at Kellyn.

"Let us start this. You got the first move last time." Kellyn raised an eyebrow before stepping back. The other group members stepped forward, causing the Turners to hesitate. Lunick smiled as the Minun on his shoulder crackled electricity.

"Let's see how far you go."

~!*!~

Iris gulped as she tried to sort out the scene. Dawn, a fellow Turner, was standing with not one, but two traitors, with a question she didn't expect.

"What's your move?"

Iris had no idea what to do. She thought she had seen it all. But she clearly was wrong. She took a steady breath as she grasped a pokeball on her belt. A three on one? She had seen what this group did in a two on one, despite something weird about it. But a three on one with members that were ready for the damage? That wasn't good. She was glad Cilan and Cress were there to back her up. The two brothers had their pokemon out as the trio jumped out of the way.

"Thanks!" Iris said with a light cheer. The duo grinned as they turned to the trio. Dawn raised an eyebrow.

"Oh no. I need a prince to save me." The boys giggled at the sarcasm before the two sides pulled out pokeballs.

~!*!~

"Look who decided to come out of the shadows."

Ash turned to see Brock and a few other gym leaders standing there. A steady sigh escaped the champion as he turned fully around.

"Ah... Brock. How's it been?" Brock paused. A little too kind for a greeting after what happened.

"You're calm about such a meet after all those years." Max held back a chuckled as Ash shrugged.

"That's the past, Brock. I can't let something like that get in the way of life. Especially with my current position." Brock paused as LT. Surge stepped forward.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" Serena sighed as she looked at Ash.

"Told you."

"Kellyn's the one that said it." Max raised an eyebrow.

"Kellyn witnessed her saying it. Don't throw the blame on someone else, buddy." Delia huffed.

"Says the guy who has to lead said person of blame." Max shot a glare at her.

"Excuse me? If I recall, you act like his mother."

"Because his own is a downgrade of the definition of one." The others grabbed their mouths as they restrained themselves from laughing. Delia smiled as Max gulped.

"That's mean. Why do you say that?" Delia raised an eyebrow.

"You weren't there to see his condition after the fact. Be realistic." Ash sighed as he turned back to the gym leaders.

"To answer your question, you're behind." Yellow stepped forward as a Butterfree appeared.

"And how far behind is obvious. How are we doing this?" She asked Ash as she studied the gym leaders. He huffed lightly.

"Take your favorite. I'll wait for you."

Yellow smiled while Red groaned. Apparently he didn't like the idea of fighting alongside the blonde rumor. Max patted his back as a pokeball entered his hand. Serena smiled as she, Delia, and Max sent out their pokemon. A Delphox, Banette, and Mr. Mime appeared in front of them. Ash smiled at the silent champion as they sent out theirs. Greninja and Blastoise appeared as Yellow's Butterfree danced slightly in front of them. Brock sighed as he and the other gym leaders sent out theirs. Steelix, Alakazam, Electivire, Vileplume, Weezing, and Arcanine appeared. Max chuckled as he eyed the psychic type.

"I know who I'm fighting with. You all need to pick." Serena huffed as she glanced at the Vileplume.

"I have mine." Yellow scoffed as she turned to the duo Ketchums.

"Unless you're taking a particular one, I have mine." Delia huffed as she glared at the Electivire.

"I have mine set." Red gulped as he nodded at Ash, giving his answer. Ash smiled.

"Let's hope none of you took mine. Because this'll be fun." Serena smiled as Delphox pushed Vileplume to the side. Max and Delia pushed the Electivire and Alakazam off to the other side. Yellow pushed the Weezing back into her own field. The two champions gulped at the sight as they eyed the Steelix and Arcanine. Brock scoffed.

"Oh great... we get the weaklings." Ash chuckled as the other gym leader gulped. He was clearly temporary from what Red had explained earlier with the league challenge needing work. Ash sighed.

"Weaklings?" He glanced at Red. "Are we sure we got the right leaders?" Red shrugged, giving his answer as the guy with the Arcanine gulped. He clearly saw the situation after that. But Brock was clueless. The others were at a standstill with similar conversations. Red scoffed lightly as a super soft voice escaped him.

"Let's see if they make it to the Center after this." Ash sent a quick glance before chuckling as they turned to the fire and rock gym leaders.

"Game on."

I hope you guys liked that. I know there was a huge form and such about this league, but I haven't found the time to get it all together. So these changes, like the fire gym leader that Red will be fighting, are temporary as until I get the chance. Have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.5K 1.1K 24
Ash Ketchum is a man of many secrets he is The Unknown Champion of Alola, An Aura Guardian and A Psychic, and The Secret Prince of The Kingdom Of Rot...
44.4K 770 25
If u think this is any of ash betrayed story then it isn't. This is the ending I want to have for Pokémon(2019)/Journeys. This also an Amourshipping...
960K 16.6K 74
After his loss in Unova Ash returns home to regroup and plan which region he will go to next. However while planning his next region, tragedy strikes...
6.9K 93 2
Ash just lost the Kalos League and is heading on his own journey with Serena after the siblings left. They don't know they have the same feelings for...