The White Wolf {1}

Af Of_the_woods

Adriana is stronger than Steve, Smarter than Tony, quieter than Clint or Natasha, deadlier than Bucky, has mo... Mere

Intro
Disclaimer and Series playlist
Girl? Wolf? or Monster?
Just an experiment
Beautiful weapon
The plan
What the hell Peter?!
Lions den
Slipping
Winter snowball fights
Remembering
Sacrifice
1 year later
One last thought...

AN

510 7 1
Af Of_the_woods

PLEASE READ!!!! :)

Hey everybody! I hope you are doing well! 

I just wanted to announce that the first chapter of the sequel to the White Wolf (The White Wolf: Of  all things above) is out!! Also, that I plan to put these stories on AO3 (Archives of our own) in the next week, so if you'd prefer to read it on there it will be there by next week on Friday! 12/11/2020. 

It's nearing Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa and so on, so I just want to wish anyone reading this an early happy holidays, because knowing me I"ll forget!! If anyone wants to show me some holiday love, hit that follow button, make a comment, and vote for this book if you liked it! Love you all!!

-Of_the_woods

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

22.4K 406 19
This is the story of Peter Parker, but instead of being raised by the great Aunt May and Uncle been...he was born to the deadliest Spies/Assassins th...
40.4K 1K 19
Hydra unleashes the most deadly agent they have to kill and distroy everyone in sheild. But little does hydra know she isnt as broken as they think s...
83.5K 1.4K 46
Day after day in HYDRA Y/n also known as the Red Soldier, she is HYDRA's #1 assassin. One mission the Avengers save her. She doesn't know how to feel...
1.1M 27.4K 73
What, never heard of her? Typical. She has more kills than the Winter Solider. She was taken when she was 4 for her powers. When she escaped she dec...