Peppa Pig Robs a Bank

By CringeConcern

Follow the everyday adventures of Peppa Pig in this NEW story. Peppa will always find a way to get something... More

Peppa Pig robs a Bank

245 27 35
By CringeConcern

Peppa pig wakes up. Its 5am in the morning. 

She leaves a fat shaming note behind for her dad:

"U fat lol,"

Peppa is going to the Nickelodean Bank at Burbank, California. They have lots of money. Peppa plans to steal the money to buy the VSCO girl deluxe pack.

She hops in the Cadillac, no seatbelt. La Chancla in hoof. About to slap some security. 

She arrives at the bank. She uses her piggy sense of night vision to track down guards. She spots one inside & throws a brick at it. Its Tori from Victorious. How I hate that girl!

Peppa Pig then puts on her Peppa Pig-Peppa Pig-Card Face Mask and went in.

"Alright! Give me the money!" Peppa Screeched.

"Ma'am, this is WENDY'S," the cashier said.

oopsies                                                            Uh oh                         and i oop-

OMG Peppa pig is at the wrong place! She naruto runs back to her Cadillac.

She drive to her house in 1 millisecond. Dang that girl is fast!!

At the end, they never found Peppa.....

Or Tori......

THE END

i don't own california or peppa pig or victorious or nickelodean or nick jr or viacomCBS

hope you like this idk why i made this 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
952K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.