We Weren't Acting

By LexiWexi18

Warning this book is rough. Not edited. We wanted privacy. We wanted a normal relationship with no high expe... More

Copyright Disclaimer
Author's Note
Chapter 1 - Magic 8 Ball
Chapter 2 - The DM
Chapter 3 - Matching
Chapter 4 - Glam
Chapter 5 - Zoned Out
Chapter 6 - A blast
Chapter 7 - Supermodels
Chapter 8 - Truth Or Dare?
Chapter 9 - Pissed
Chapter 10 - Shit, I'm a mess
Chapter 11 - Jackpot
Chapter 12 - Attack
Chapter 13 - Chase
Chapter 14 - My Ass Is Numb
Chapter 15 - Boy
Chapter 16 - Sugar And Salt
Chapter 17 - Action
Chapter 18 - Sky & Oliver
Chapter 19 - What The Hell Is Wrong With Me?
Chapter 20 - Ten Kisses
Chapter 21 - Munchkin
Chapter 22 - The Article
Chapter 23 - Protective, but not possessive
Chapter 24 - AC
Chapter 25 - Diaper
Chapter 26 - Whatever Floats Your Boat
Chapter 27 - Impatient
Chapter 28 - Pothole
Chapter 29 - I Am The Boss Lady
Chapter 30 - She's My Butterfly
Chapter 31 - A superhero that was sadly taken down on a mission
Chapter 32 - Nah, nope, ew, and yuck
Chapter 33 - Our hands fit like puzzle pieces
Chapter 34 - Nosy Karen
Chapter 35 - Listerine
Chapter 36 - You make me feel like I'm dreaming
Chapter 37 - A dreamless sleep
Chapter 38 - I don't know man, I'm not a dog
Chapter 39 - I'm not an easy girl
Chapter 40 - That's a wrap
Chapter 42 - Fake
Chapter 43 - This is exactly what he wants
Chapter 44 - BLOOD IS RED, YOU'RE FRIEND WAS ALMOST DEAD
Chapter 45 - White Rose
Chapter 46 - My slob look?
Chapter 47 - Hearing aid
Chapter 48 - A Show is better with more than one person watching.
Chapter 49 - Behind the scenes
Chapter 50 - The devil's hand
Chapter 51 - My light
Chapter 52 - Husband material
Chapter 53 - Boys will be boys
Chapter 54 - Mini Chris
Chapter 55 - Perfectly imperfect
Chapter 56 - Scream it from the rooftops
Epilogue - The goodbye
Author's Note
My new book!

Chapter 41 - Leaked

95.8K 3.1K 2.3K
By LexiWexi18

Semi-edited

Remember don't be a silent reader! :)

The moment those words slipped out of his mouth my whole body went into a panic.

Thousands of thoughts rush to my mind as I think hard if me and Chris weren't careful enough to not let anyone see us.

Coming up empty, I look up confused into Chris's blazing eyes.

"What the fuck," he whispers glancing down at his phone, he sits on the desk behind him, his eyes looking distant.

"Is it bad?" I hesitated to ask.

However Chris didn't need to answer my question for me to know the answer... his eyes and mouth said everything... it was bad.

I demanded, "Let me see."

I walk over towards where he sits, "Baby, no please." Chris pleads at me as I stand between his legs and try to reach for the extended phone that's over his head.

"I don't want you to see this, I'm going to take down however took and posted these photos." 

It's sweet that he wants to protect me, but this is something that I need to know. If it involves me, I need to know what's going on all around me.

"Chris you can't hide me from this, I am going to see this whether or not you show me." I sooth as I stroked my hand through his hair. "So it's either me seeing it the first time with you right now, or me alone in my apartment already depressed about Mark."

He whines and places his head against my chest, running his hands up and down my spine. "You shouldn't have to see this butterfly."

"I'm strong enough, I can handle this," I say strongly.

Deep down I'm nervous about what was leaked, but I'm not about to show that to Chris.

He sighs against me and kisses my collarbone before meeting my gaze.

"Fine."

I nervously extended my hand towards him, he places his phone in my hand and gestures to me to put his passcode in.

I type the password I know by heart, once the lock screen slides open to his home screen he directs me to open his messages with Tyler.

I gasp and cover my mouth, my eyes flood with tears as I see the image displayed on the screen in front of me.

I whisper, "Why would someone do this?"

"Money, fame, jealousy, hate." Chris lists as his angry voice grumbles.

Scoffing and looking down at the picture of me straddling Chris on his bed the other night, I wince when I see there are several pictures and two videos posted too.

Clicking on the video, I take a step back disgusted at the person who filmed and posted this. The video was me and Chris making out on his bed, you can see us grinding against each other as Chris sucks my neck.

The video and pictures are taken faraway, but you can tell whichever bitch took this, zoomed in all the way on an iPhone. 

Hands gently wipe away tears that I didn't notice were running down my face, "You want to know the good thing though?" He asks softly, pulling my body towards his.

I shrug my shoulders not really caring at this point.

"You can't even really tell that's us, that could be anyone because you can't see our faces. We'll do a live stream on Instagram and tell everyone that it's not us and that we're just friends okay?" 

"Do you think that's going to work?" I ask, lowly unconvinced.

"I'll do everything in my power for it to work out." He demands stroking my cheek and giving my lips a peck.

"You should talk to Liam about this, maybe he can help us."

"You don't want to come with me?" Chris asks, confused.

I smile shyly and look down at the silver chain that hangs loosely around his neck, "I'm embarrassed."

Nodding he grabs my face between his hands and kisses my nose, "No problem my love, I'll sort this out with him." He backs away from me towards the door not before patting my butt. "Don't you worry about a thing," he exclaims walking out of the door.

I run to the door and see he's striding towards Liam's office, "I'm going home, call me later," I yell after him.

He gives me a thumbs up and tells me to "drive safely because he needs me."

My heart melts as I drive towards the hospital, I replay Chris's statement over in my head with a goofy smile on my face, "drive safely because I need you."

***

Laughing and telling Mark all the things he missed over the couple of days I wasn't able to visit him, I find myself frowning when I ask him a question, and he doesn't respond.

I tear up when I realize he's still in a coma, sometimes I find myself telling him all the things and forgetting that he isn't awake, I always wait for his sarcastic response... but it never comes.

"Mark," I say desperately and pleadingly, "If you were awake right now you would laugh about what I'm about to say. The only time me and my boyfriend were intimate with each other," I suddenly stopped my babbling, getting lost in my own thoughts. Chris hasn't officially asked me to be his girlfriend yet, but we aren't friends with benefits, the care that we have for each other is so much stronger than that. I should ask Chris what we are, whenever I get the chance.

"Anyways," I start again to a sleeping Mark, "The only time me and Chris were intimate with each other we got recorded. It's embarrassing because we're keeping our relationship a secret. Can you imagine all the pressure we would feel from everyone if we came out as a couple?"

Silence...

I sigh and close my eyes getting frustrated that my best friend isn't talking back to me.

I send a small prayer to God while kissing my best friend's hands.

"I'll see you tomorrow my king," I whisper, glancing back at him lying in a hospital bed.

***

Setting the big bowl of chips on Chris's kitchen table, I prepare for the party were about to post.

Liam suggested that we invite the whole cast to a party at Chris's place, we need to make it seem to the fans that we're all getting together as friends, then we'll do a live stream as we planned.

Don't get me wrong some of the people I work with are my friends, but some are just coworkers of mine, especially Chloe.

We aren't even coworkers, she's just the girl that made out with my man.

Not mad, not mad...keep lying to yourself, Lola. 

"I invited the cast, only a handful of them are coming, unfortunately, Chloe is coming, but you'll be just fine." He reassures me, patting my butt, and placing a kiss on my neck.

He wraps his arms around my waist as he starts placing open mouth kiss up to my jaw then back down before going to town on the side of my neck.

"Sto...stop," I say.

He doesn't.

"No," he mumbles, moving his head to the other side of my neck and repeating his actions.

"Chris," I huff, moving my hands behind my head to grab his hair, he lets out a low sexy moan once I tug at his hair.

I'm about to move my body further into his and feel the growing bulge in his pants but a knock on the door stops us.

"What the fuck," He whines in my neck while moving uncomfortably in his now growing pants.

Trying to regain my now shallow breaths I turn towards him and point downwards, "You need to fix that." I state, not letting my eyes wander down towards the bulge in his pants.

"You need to fix that," Chris mocks me slowly as he walks towards his bedroom, I wince when I  hear the door slam, then a second later a dark groan leaves his throat.

Yup, he's doing what I think he's doing, and that's so damn hot.

Holy cow.

I play the radio at its highest volume trying to drown out Chris's soft groans.

Patting down my hair and straightening out my clothes I walk confidently towards the door.

I take two deep breaths as I swing the door open and come face to face with Chloe.

Tell me you're thoughts!

COMMENT, LIKE, AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS, AND FOLLOW ME ON INSTA!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 9K 61
"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan lines." I could feel the smirk playing on...
9.2M 422K 79
"You know, it won't physically hurt you to be nice for once." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and groaned. "I don't want to take a chance." t...
923K 27.4K 38
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
376K 7.9K 40
( THIS IS THE ORIGINAL VERSION ) **VERY CRINGE WORTHY IM WARNING YOU**😖 **VERY CLICHE**😖 He's a bit on the edge She's the good girl. He's...