365 Days | Vegebul πŸ–€πŸ’™

By fanficTINA18

He saw her, he wanted her, and he knew he would have her. After seeing her angelic face from afar, he couldn'... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue

Chapter 15

822 13 5
By fanficTINA18

Vegeta glared at the brother he never knew he had before putting his gun away and sitting across from him, taking the drink from his hand and finishing it. "Are you the one we're supposed to meet?"

"I am," he said as he poured drinks for Goku and himself, refilling the glass in Vegeta's hand with the bottle left on the table. "The name is Majin Bejita."

"Tch, what a stupid name."

"It's the name my adoptive father gave me, but I sometimes go by The Prince when working."

"And what is it that you do, brother?"

"Much like you, I'm part of a family business."

"How have we not run into each other over the years then?"

"I tend to work alone and travel quite frequently to handle business."

"Father never mentioned I had a twin brother... If I had known, I would have searched for you."

"He didn't know either. I didn't know he was my father until after his... death."

Vegeta's eyes connected with Goku's imperceptibly at his ambiguous words, leading them to believe there was more to the story than Majin Bejita let on.

Goku nodded discreetly as he took a sip of his drink to indicate he too noticed the odd way he spoke of Vegeta's deceased father, making a mental note for them to discuss it later in private.

"How is that possible? If we are twins, I find it implausible that he didn't know he had another son."

"As you know, our mother died from complications of childbirth, our birth. After you were born, our father carried you out of the room to show you off to his men with pride but didn't realize mother was giving birth to a second son. I was ripped out of her arms mere seconds after birth as she lay dying on the bed, none the wiser of my existence."

"Who took you from us?"

Majin Bejita smirked sadly as he finished his drink and poured himself another.

"Fine, don't tell me." Vegeta finished his drink as well and slammed the glass on the table, growing impatient and needing the names of the people who took the love of his life away from him too soon. "Do you have any information on who put a hit out on Bulma?"

Vegeta was an observant man and knew Majin Bejita was hiding yet another secret the second he noticed the slight flare of his brother's nose at the mention of Bulma.

"I do, but I thought the answer was obvious. Who do you think would want to retaliate against you after what you did to one of his men?"

"I shot the hands of a soldier, someone of no importance, who dared to touch my woman unwarranted. He deserved what he got."

"Ah, but Don Frieza considers everyone under his care family."

"I'll kill that son of a bitch!" Vegeta roared as he stood abruptly, every head turning his way with wide eyes.

"Sit," his brother whispered loudly, grabbing his arm. "Please."

Ripping himself away from Majin Bejita, Vegeta growled. "Don't fucking touch me. If you are a part of the Cold family, you are no brother of mine – blood or not."

"Then take me into your family. Our family. I want to get to know my brother and get out of the rule of the man who took me away from my real family. Please."

"And why should we trust anything you have to say? Have you no loyalty to the family that raised you?!"

"You mean the family that stole me away?! I could be an asset to you and yours! Give me a chance, and I can prove my loyalty to you."

Vegeta's eyes connected with Goku's once again before they moved back to stare at the face that was so similar to his own with gritted teeth. "Fine, then tell me what I came here to find out to prove you are sincere with your request into our family. Tell me who murdered Bulma."

"I cannot do that."

"And why the fuck not?!"

"Because Bulma wasn't murdered... She's still alive."

Vegeta ripped his brother out of his seat, pulling him mere centimeters to his face. "What the fuck are you talking about? I saw her enter that jet, and it exploded in front of my eyes. There was no way anyone could have survived..."

"But you haven't received the autopsy reports to confirm if Bulma's body was truly on that jet or not?"

Releasing Majin Bejita, Vegeta sat down as his legs gave way underneath him, relief flooding his body at the thought of Bulma being alive.

"Where is she? Where can I find her?!"

Majin Bejita downed the remaining liquid in his glass and placed several bills on the table. "Give me some time, and I will personally bring her to you."

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE!?" Vegeta yelled as Majin Bejita started to walk away.

"Give me some time, brother. I promise I will do everything in my power to bring her back to you unharmed."

*****

Majin Bejita's house

Bulma tried to figure out where she was in the world by exploring the dark mansion as days passed, never allowed to leave the premises as brawny men blocked her path whenever she started to stray too far. She was under 24-hour surveillance with no one willing to answer her questions, and she was growing angrier with each day that passed.

With a huff, she kicked the heads of several flowers in front of her before sitting on one of the many benches within the beautiful garden.

"I'll have the gardener remove these flowers since you seem to hate them."

Bulma turned to glare at the man who had disappeared without a trace after their initial meeting several days ago.

"How are you feeling, sweetheart?"

"Fine."

Majin Bejita smirked as he sat next to her.

"Still hate my guts, I see."

"I wouldn't hate you as much if you'd just let me return home. I don't belong here with you. Please, just return me to Vegeta."

Bulma was taken aback when his smirk turned into a sad smile, his hand lifting to move strands of hair out of her face.

"Would you like to hear a story?"

"No, I'd like to go home."

Majin Bejita chuckled and bent forward until his elbows were propped on his thighs before continuing to speak. "We have actually crossed paths a time or two before, many years ago."

Bulma stood to leave, but his arms wrapped around her waist gently as he went to his knees before her, gazing longingly up at her.

"Please stay and listen to what I have to say."

Her heart broke at the distraught look in his eyes, so different yet so similar to Vegeta's, and complied with his wishes as he buried his face into her stomach.

"As you might have deduced, I am in a similar line of work as Vegeta, but unlike my brother, I am not a don of a family and prefer to work behind the scenes."

Bulma couldn't help herself and asked him why they didn't work together since she had never heard of him from Vegeta, and he replied with the same answer he had given his brother, elaborating more about his cruel upbringing under the man who hated his real family. Bulma loosened his hold on her and sat on the bench as he remained on his knees, shocked at how their lives vastly differed.

"I should have been the one you fell in love with, not Vegeta."

"Why do you keep saying that?"

Majin Bejita sighed, moving to sit next to her before his eyes stared off into the distance.

"Several years ago, I was sent out on an assignment to a remote island off the coast of the Mediterranean Sea to eliminate a man who thought he was above my adoptive father. When on the job, I am usually given information on my target in detail, but this particular one, I was given nothing but my orders to take him out. I didn't even question it because it was my job to get rid of anyone that was a threat to us. After I was able to eliminate my intended target, that bastard told me who I had just murdered. I... I killed my own father, who I never got to meet, who I longed to meet."

Bulma opened and closed her mouth in shock, not able to form words at Majin Bejita's confession, as tears rolled down his face.

"If I had known, I would have never taken the job. I would have warned him about what Frieza was attempting and asked him to take me in."

"And what does this have to do with me falling in love with you first?"

As if he hadn't heard her question, his mind elsewhere, he continued his story.

"I was distraught after Don Frieza cackled over the phone about how I killed my own father and potentially my brother, and so I drank to forget what I had done, but there wasn't enough alcohol on that island to erase the memory of seeing him drop to his death on that roof. I stumbled my way around until I met you by coincidence along the beach at dusk. Even though I shouldn't have been able to see clearly due to the dark and my drunken state, I remember your beautiful face, thinking I had died and seen an angel. You were about to help me, but I needed to disappear before you got a good look at my face. When your back was turned to speak to the group you were with, I took a picture of your ID, disappeared before you realized what had happened, and followed you back to London – surprised we resided in the same country. You never knew it, but we passed each other quite often in the streets of London. I believe you fell so easily for my brother because his face seemed so familiar, and yet you couldn't quite place where you recognized him."

Bulma gasped as realization dawned on her. My dreams... They weren't of Vegeta, but of Majin Bejita.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 108 12
γ€ŒThe Gift of Immortality」 Dragon Ball Story: INSERT READER β•°βž€ GENDER-NEUTRAL READER Γ— DRAGON BALL CHARACTERS β€’Β°βœ©Β°β€’ A warrior named [π™π™žπ™§π™¨π™© 𝙉𝙖...
108K 2.6K 48
You and Kakarot are brother and sister and you went to Earth to find Kakarot after years to see if he was alive since you had to hide. Frezia became...
333K 5.8K 78
You are an Earthling with unknown potential for power. All your life, you were training... fighting in tournaments. After what happened... You lived...
22.1K 900 18
He was known as a ruthless and feared murderer from the Frieza saga. Yet; similar to any other beings that breath and feel like the like of him, he t...