HyunJi: One Shot(s)

By _serenity09

Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Yea Ji fanfic (comment for request) ps ship responsibly More

Tired Girlfriend
bowling date
PART 1: goodbye for now?
PART 2: missing you
PART 3: us
PART 4: goodbye for real?
PART 5: endgame
7th debut anniversary
Award
part 1: overwhelmed
part 2: rain
part 3: "i want it"
proud
not an update
our story: part 1
our story: part 2
our story: part 3
our story: part 4
our story:part 5
our story: part 6
our story: part 7
our story: part 8
our story: part 9
our story: part 10
our story: part 11
our story: part 12
our story: part 13
AAA- not an update (edited)
our story: part 14
our story: part 15
our story: part 16
our story: part 17
our story: part 19
our story: part 20
AAA
Almost (Teaser)
Almost: together
Almost: Fear
Almost: Separation
Almost: Reunited
Almost: End
Almost: Always
Christmas
Something new
Parents(TROS)
Parents II (TROS)
Not an update- pls read
Parents III (TROS)
Parents IV (TROS)
Parents V-1(TROS)
Parents V-final (TROS)
Confusion
Confusion ii
Confusion iii
Confusion iv
Confusion v
I. Marriage: Life as a married couple
II. Marriage: Surprise visit
III. Marriage: Serious talk
not an update
APAN
Away from everyone
IV. Marriage: Past Vs. Present
V. Marriage: Closure
Random. [Might delete later]
Better Days
*bts*
I see the future: Part 1
I see the future: Part 2
I see the future: Part 3
My valentine
Stay Hydrated
Smile
Birthday
Closure

our story: part 18

993 52 5
By _serenity09

Disclaimer: This story is purely based on author's imagination

Yea Ji has a meeting with her agency regarding her endorsements. A lot of products want her to be their models and the agency decided to let her pick what she wants to endorse.

They don't want to accept everything because of the incident happened where she got sick when she became very busy. They don't want that to happen again.

After a discussion with her endorsements the agency also told her to behave on the set. Don't be too clingy. They are aware that a lof of staffs already know their relationship even though they didn't say anything. It's all based on their actions with each other.

They also said that the viewers also starting to have a hunch because of the lack of contents like limited behind the scenes and no other interviews and guesting just like any other main leads.

"You said you both want to keep your relationship privately, as of now. Look, we are trying our best to turn down all the dating rumors and photos. But please, we are talking to you because Soo Hyun won't listen to us. Please be careful and be mindful of your actions especially when you're in set."

In that moment, she realized how hard it is for the staffs especially to Manager Ryu who is always stress out everytime they caused trouble. She felt guilty. Maybe they got too excited that they think the agency will always help them out if something happens. She realized that their actions are actually too obvious. Since the shoot will end in a few days, for their relationship; she needs to talk to Soo Hyun about the things they should do and not to do.

She feels anxious after the meeting, a lot of thoughts running in her mind. What if a dating rumor popped? what will she do? she doesn't want to deny it but she's aftaid. she knows when she entered this relationship that she will gain backlash and negative comments and she's not ready for that.

The shoot for the first half of episode 15 is already done. But Soo Hyun feels something different with Yea Ji. It's like she's avoiding talking to him. Every time they finishes a scene she would just smile at him and talk to the staffs. They are in different location, he texted her to remind their dinner later. She didn't reply.

She went home after the shoot and sleep all her worries. When she woke up with a head ache and saw there are 32 missed calls from Soo Hyun. "Shit." she said, they will have a dinner last night and she forgot it. She looks at the time and it's already 7:30 am. She takes a deep breath - when she's about to call him the door bell rings.

She runs to open the door, when she opened it she saw Soo Hyun with a serious face. He entered her condo and sits on the couch. He did not talk or gave her a "goodmorning" kiss. But she understands- she didn't show up last night.

"Oppa." she said softly as she sits beside him. "I'm sorry, I overslept last night. I didn't saw your texts." she explained while rubbing her head. "You didn't saw or you pretend taht you didn't see it?" he asked

Yea Ji looked at him and scoffs - she woke up having a headache, too much thoughts running on her head right now and what she just heard makes her irritated. "What are you saying? I just told you I didn't see it because I fell asleep." she's trying her best to understand him.

"You think I didn't notice?" he said what now she thought. She raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms. "What?" she raised her voice.

"If you have a problem, talk to me. Don't ignore me! I'm your boyfriend! I want to know if I did something wrong! Not you giving me silent treatment the whole day when we are togther in the shoot!" he raised his voice too.

She massages her temples "Look, it's not what you think. Okay? Our agency talked to me and they said we should not be too clingy when we're on the set. I just didn't find time to talk to you about it because we're both busy." she explained

"If you don't like me anymore just say it." he whispered but she heard him. "What?!" she exclaimed "I told you I did it it's because I don't want to cause any problems in the agency regarding our relationship. And I'm sorry if I treated you that way. I didn't mean it"

Long silence, he did not answer and she's getting frustrated. "You know what, I don't know why you're here but if you won't say anything just leave. I'm tired. Let's just talk when we're both in a good mood." she stated and stand up and go to her room.

When she closed the door, a tear escape on her eyes. Then she heard a loud noise outside. Soo Hyun punched the wall,"What's happening to you Soo Hyun?" he whispered. He should've say something when she said sorry.

He stayed on the couch waiting for her to go out of her room. But it's almost dinner time and she didn't go out. He sigh and stand up. He knocks on her room. "Yea Ji ah."

"I will go inside. Okay?" he said but no answer so he just opened it. She's laying on her bed, back facing him while her whole body covered in a duvet.

He's not sure if she's sleeping so he slowly walks towards her and sits on her bed. "Hey. I'm sorry." he said while trying to remove the duvet on her face. "I'm sorry. Okay?"

"Yea Ji. Please." he try again and he heard a sob. He sigh and walks to the other side of the bed to face her. "Come on. Let's talk. Don't cry."

When he removed the duvet he saw her puffy eyes and red nose. He forced her to sit up so he could see her. "I'm sorry. Please don't think that I don't love you anymore because I do. I love you very much." she said softly while looking down

He smile and caress her face "I know. I'm sorry I said that."

They are both staring at each other. He leans to kiss her "I'm sorry." he said when he's about to pull away she placed her hand on his nape and kiss him harder. He bites her lower lip for her to open her mouth so he could delve his tongue.

They've been kissing for a long time that they didn't realize he's already hovering her. He rests his forehead against her as they both breath heavily. "You're so beautiful, Yea Ji ah." he said softly and kiss her neck.

"Don't suck it. We have a shoot tomorrow." she said while caressing his head. Then he kiss her again passionately. Yea Ji feels his hard manhood  on her stomach. She grinds her hips and he lets a groan while kissing her.

"Yea Ji, I love you. I want you." he confessed with her nod, he place his palms under her shirt - he realized she's not wearing a bra so he massage her breast and play with her nipple and she lets out a moan.

She lifted his shirt and started caressing his abs. Her touch makes him shiver. She removed her t shirt and shorts while he removes his pants. He started kissing her again and play with her clit. "Oppa.. AhHhh." he inserted his middle finger inside her and she kiss him again. Then he adds another. "Ahhh."

She felt his hard manhood on her tigh and she started caressing it. He sucked her neck while she's playing with his shaft. He removes his underwear and position himself.

When he entered, he could see her face. "You're so tight." he whispered. She's breathing heavily as he push his manhood inside her. He kiss her again to lessen the pain and started pulling in and out while caressing her mound.

"Deeper. Oppa ahhhh."

He pushes himself deeper, harder and rougher. When he's  about to spill, he pulled out then he released it to her stomach.

He rests his face on her neck while they are both catching theif breaths. "Oppa." she called him and he looked up on her - she smile and mouthed "I love you. Please always remember that." He kiss her forehead, then her nose and lastly her lips "I know and I love you too."

An alarm rings and Soo Hyun wakes up, he smiles as he remembered what happened last night. Yea Ji is still peacefully sleeping in his arms. He rubs her shoulders "Yea Ji ah. Wake up. We have a shoot today." he told her but she snuggles closer to him. He chuckled and pins her hair behind her ears. He kiss her lips and stand up "I'll make breakfast."

After eating, they both go to the location in a separate car. They've already talk about keeping things in private to protect their relationship.

Goodmorning! Hope you like this chapter. Last 2 chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 6.3K 114
Published: August 13 2017 Finished: N/A Plz Vote and Comment ( โ— โ€ฟโ—  ) Wanna One One shot imagines REQUESTS [ ] OPEN [โ€ข] CLOSED
7K 109 13
Hwang Hyunjin x Reader Fanfic After your breakup your unsure of yourself. That really left a dent in you for a bit. But life has its ups and downs. Y...
6.3K 202 25
WARNING โš ๏ธ a shit ton of txtzy ships * IF YOU DON'T LIKE SHIPPING IDOLS PLEASE LEAVE NOTE : this is my first one-shot/ship book thing i ever wrote...
25.6K 296 25
#1 in hyunjin x reader ๐Ÿฅ‡ โœงโ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜…: *.โœฆ .* :โ˜…. โ”€โ”€โ”€โœง ~๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’๐’„๐’‰ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’๐’๐’†๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’•๐’”/๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’”/ ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’๐’๐’๐’” ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰...