Percy Jackson: Betrayed

Af Allure_Crimson

What words would you use to describe Percy Jackson? Hero, loyal, fighter? What about betrayed, tortured, insa... Mere

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
IM SORRY!!!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
OMC!!!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
OH MY GOBBSTOPPERS!!!
Chapter 10
ITS RAINING SKITTLES!!!
Chapter 11
THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE! BUT PLEASE READ IT!
OH MY CHAOS!!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
I'm Sorry and Thank You!!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS AND IM SORRY AND THANK YOU!!!!
Chapter 14
IM CRYING HAPPY TEARS!!!
I LOVE MY SPARKS!!!
Chapter 15
THANK YOU MY SPARKS!!!
Chapter 16
THANK YOU!!!
THANKS!!! BUT I NEED QUESTIONS!
Q&A
PLEASE DONT KILL ME!!!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Book 2
Update!
Posted!
Meet-Up!
Meet-up Location!
What to look for at the Meet-up!
Announcement!
Emergency Cancellation

Chapter 2

38K 824 474
Af Allure_Crimson

"You will be sent to Tartarus!" Zeus announced.

I'd like to say that I care, but I don't. I've already lost everything.

"Ok." I respond emotionless.

"But before you go, we have a few...gifts for you." He grins evilly.

I began to grow uneasy, but my face remained emotionless.

"Your first gift is immortality." He raised his lightning bolt.

When it hit me I felt a flow of power rush through me.

"And your other gift is this, when you sleep you will experience your worst nightmares."

A ball of light was thrown at me. Nothing happened but I knew I would hate to sleep from now on.

Just before Zeus sent me to Tartarus, I asked for him to wait.

"I have a gift for you Gods as well." I smirked.

The Gods shifted in their thrones uneasily. Zeus looked skeptical as to what kind of gift I would give.

I closed my eyes and focused on the water in the air. I slowly gathered it into a ball and froze it. I also made sure that there was a trident design inside. All of the Gods gasped, no one knew that I had the power to freeze water. I willed the frozen sphere to Zeus, it settled in his hands.

"This is my gift to you. One day it will break, that will warn you that I am back. This will give you time to prepare."

Zeus just shook his head and waved his hand at me. A giant hole appeared under me. As I started my decent into Tartarus, I said one last thing.

"I'll be back."

-----------------------------------------

Hey! I hope you liked it! Next chapter will be here next Friday. Bye!!!
Vote, Comment, Share, and don't forget to hug Mamma Waffle!

~ Allure Crimson ~

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

172K 1.4K 25
Percy is betrayed. He is banished to Tartarus for a crime he did not commit. When the Olympians come to him for help, let's just say that they are in...
1M 21K 31
Percy Jackson has been betrayed by everyone he cares about, everyone he loves- even Annabeth, the one person he thought he could always count on. So...
5.3K 106 18
Percy Jackson, the greatest demigod hero walk on the Earth is betrayed by his kin. He has been thrown away by the Olympians for his supposed Crime wh...
605K 10.9K 48
Athena said Loyalty will kill him. Loyalty will kill. Maelstrom will destroy. Mystique will torture. He is Perseus, the worst of them all. ...