SECRET. . . hossler ✓

By -ADOREMARAIS

𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑅𝐸𝑇ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- "𝗜𝗧'𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧" ... More

ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-sɪx
ғɪғᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
sɪxᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-sɪx
sɪxᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
sɪxᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-sɪx
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-sɪx
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ

ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ

3.2K 90 35
By -ADOREMARAIS

incoming imessage

eliza's best friend

eliza's husband
hey kio

eliza's best friend
is she pregnant

i swear jaden if you're texting me now
saying that eliza is pregnant

i will chop your dick off right now

eliza's husband
woah woah

you were always pro us having children what

eliza's best friend
SO SHE IS PREGGERS

OH MY MOTHERFUCKING GOD

eliza's husband
no she's not

i mean well she hasn't done the test yet

i was going to ask if you could come over, keep her company whilst i go to the nearest shop thats open and go get one??

eliza's best friend
your lucky that bitch is my best friend

cause i wouldn't come over to anyone else's house
at 3 in the morning.

I'll wake up riley, and tell her eliza has an emergency

eliza's husband
eliza said you can bring riley if it's easier

eliza's best friend
i would

but in this time of need

i think my best friend needs me and me alone

no offence to you obviously

eliza's husband
no i get it

riley can always come over later in the day

eliza's best friend
yeah true

okay, I'll be there in 10 mins maximum

eliza's husband
you are a lifesaver kio

eliza's best friend
i know right

eliza's husband
you are defo eliza's best mate aren't you

eliza's best friend
you wouldn't have it any other way

could you imagine if you had to text bryce rn

boyyyy you would be DEAD

D

E

A

D

eliza's husband
yes thank you for reminding about that kio

eliza's best friend
it's okay ☺️

anyway like i said

be there in 10

FEELING ROUGH WOULD BE AN UNDERSTATEMENT FOR ELIZA RIGHT NOW. the girl was laying in her bed, her head resting on the pillow, jaden sitting beside her, him rubbing circles on the stomach, as they waited for kio to arrive at the apartment.

eliza had finally stopped throwing up, all her energy of throwing up however had drained the girl, of which had resulted in her being passed out against her pillow.

even though eliza was half asleep, she heard jaden humming, making the girl smile as she opened her eyes to see his face.

"hey mama, you feeling okay?" jaden whispered, his hand moving up from her stomach to her hair, brushing it out of her face. eliza nodding in response to jaden's question, making the boy smile as he hated seeing his girlfriend sad, let alone sick.

"i'm okay."

"good. kio's coming over while i go and get you a test." eliza lifted her head up from her pillow, instead now resting her back against the headboard of her bed, a sharp pain inflicting through her head, making the girl wince.

jaden noticed his girlfriend wince, him sitting himself in the same position as her, of which allowed eliza to rest her head on her boyfriends shoulder.

"you got kio to come over at three in the morning?" eliza mumbled, jaden resting his head on top of hers, him nodding his head in answer to her question.

"he was ready to come over as soon as i texted 'hey kio'"

"really?" eliza lifted her head, allowing her to see jaden's full face, him nodding his head as he planted a kiss on eliza's forehead.

"he's your best friend babe, he said that during this time, him being there for you was what was most important."

jaden watched as tears formed in eliza's eyes, making the boy awe before pulling his girlfriend into his arms, rubbing circles in her back.

"the best friend has arrived!"

eliza let out a laugh as she unwrapped her arms from around jaden, him still however having his arm wrapped around her shoulder, so she was resting against his side.

"aw my baby eliza."

eliza let out another laugh as kio came over, placing his bag at the end of the bed before climbing on, collapsing onto eliza, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"okay, i'll head out, i won't be long."

nodding her head as she slapped kio off her, allowing eliza to properly hug her boyfriend goodbye, giving him a quick kiss before watching him flick kio's head. before kio could react, jaden had disappeared out of the room, the sound of the front door closing were heard by the two best friends.

"i'm totally gonna get him when he gets back."

"that's fine, he's probably expecting it." eliza nodded her head, kio moving so he was now sitting beside his best friend, pointing at her stomach.

"so do you reckon you are?" kio asked, eliza shrugging her shoulders, tears threatening to come out of her eyes. kio heard the girl sniffle, his immediate reaction being to pull the girl into his side, giving her one of his infamous cuddles.

"it's not like i don't want to be, but like me being eighteen? i don't feel ready."

"the thing, you will feel like that in like ten years time. you may think you'll ever be ready, but i can
assure you- you'll be one of the best mums ever, and your child will be so lucky if you end up being pregnant now, or later in a few years time."

kio watched as eliza had let the tears fall, not only from the nice words he was saying, but most likely due to her hormones too. kio sighed, giving his friend a squeeze, before planting a kiss on her head.

"trust me eliza belle, no matter what happens, you stuck with me forever." eliza let out another cry, this time a fake one as she attempted to offend kio with her being upset that she was going to be stuck with the boy.

"oh don't pretend to be sad, you would be so fucked without me here."

"true."

"see glad you can admit it." eliza scoffed, giving kio's hand a slap, as she snuggled more into her best friends side, the two enjoying each others company.

"i'm being serious though liza, you may not think you are ready- but i think you are. and everyone that knows you will think the same. hell i think bryce would be over the moon if you were pregnant."

"do you even know my brother?" eliza hit back at kio's statement, her head finding it's up to look up at her best friend, kio's face showing he was being serious.

"i think he would be shocked and maybe a little annoyed at first, but i think it will take him a few minutes before he became happy and overwhelmed. plus, could you imagine amy's face when she finds out? girl that woman will never let you leave her side."

eliza let out a laugh, shaking her head as she could indeed imagine amy being so excited, probably crying at the news of it all, her and john most likely moving back into the apartment, with lisa joining them.

"shit. what's mum going to think?"

"what lisa? girl she could never be annoyed or disappointed in you. i mean you would be giving her a grandchild for fuck sake."

"yeah but in her words, she said she's too young to be a grandmother." eliza commented, kio shaking his head as his gave eliza's arm a squeeze.

"didn't mean she doesn't want any."

"true. i'm just not ready, i don't want to ruin the holidays me and j have planned because I'm gonna being sick due to shitty morning sickness."

kio nodded his head, understanding where eliza was coming from, but she couldn't be more wrong. kio noticed how jaden is when he's around eliza, he practically worships the ground she walks on. everytime she is mentioned or in the room, his whole persona lights up, showing kio that jaden clearly loved eliza. and that's kio could ask for, just for his best friend to be happy, and loved properly.

that and jaden knew if he fucked up, he would have not only kio to deal with, but all of the girls and the sway boys. he learnt that especially with the charly situation.

kio was about to speak up to eliza when he felt the girl leaving his side, running into the bathroom, kio immediately following after her, already grabbing ahold of her hair as she began to throw up once again.

as she threw up, kio noticed the girl was sweating as he pulled back the baby hairs out of her face, making kio wonder if it was actually pregnancy that was causing eliza to be sick.

"you know a part of me doesn't think your pregnant."

"why?" eliza managed to say out in between periods of her being sick, kio rubbing her back as she held her head over the toilet.

"i don't know really, i mean we will just have to wait what the test says."

AUTHORS NOTE
hello hello

so i am doing the chapter update a day, up to Christmas, i will be updating this story, as well as my other ones for the lead up to Christmas.

um but yeah,

I've asked a question on my conversation board if you guys wanna answer 🤭😉 it'll basically help me decide how i will lead secret

also!!

how many chapters would you want of secret? as i don't want to drag it on if people don't want me too, but if you guys want me to carry on i happily will also, as i can't bare to leave eliza's journey rn

n e whore

stay safe, i love you bye 🥺🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

724K 15.9K 64
'𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙣𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚'
170K 2.8K 27
♐︎♒︎𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. 𝘢 𝘫𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘵, 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦, 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩�...
622K 8.5K 95
Anthony's little sister is forced to spend the summer with the sway boys but doesn't want to go. She insists on not making friends with the boys and...
243K 3.1K 106
You get kicked out of your parents house to go live with your brother who happens to live with a bunch of his friends who have a following on tik tok...