MHA Males x Male Reader || Co...

By Hooman4ever

♡Requests Closed♡ *Old One-Shot Collection- You've Been Warned* ꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎ So this is my first time... More

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ Requests Closed ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ
🌹Bakugo x Crackhead reader🌹
🌹☁Shinsou x Blind reader☁🌹
🌹☁Deku x Sick reader☁🌹
🌹💋Aizawa x Neko Reader💋🌹
🌹Bakugo x Reader w anxiety🌹
🌹Bakugo x Deaf reader🌹
🌹☁Shindo x Suicidal Reader☁🌹
🌹Iida x Shy Reader🌹
☁Dabi x Broken Reader☁
🌹Aizawa x Teacher Reader🌹
🌹Hizashi x Mute Reader🌹
🌹Bakugo x Reader🌹
🌹Hizashi x Mute Reader Pt. 2🌹
🎄🌹Aizawa x Reader🌹🎄
🎄🌹Shoto x Trans Reader🌹🎄
🌹Bakugo x Amputated Reader🌹
🌹Shigiraki x Villain Reader🌹
🌹☁Iida x Chubby Reader☁🌹
🌹☁Hizashi x Shota x Disphoric Reader☁🌹
🌹Shoto x Panic Attack Reader🌹
1k?!
🌹☁Keigo x Depressed Reader☁🌹
🍄Shinsou x Bold Reader🍄
🌹Mirio x Reader🌹
🌹Bakugo x Neko Reader🌹
☁Monoma x Suicidal Reader☁
🌹Denki x Tall Reader🌹
🌹Denki x Neko Reader🌹
🍄Bakugo x Deku x Reader🍄
🌹Kirishima x Reader🌹
🌹☁Aizawa x Villain Reader☁🌹
🌹Aoyama x Reader🌹
🌹Bakugo x Ice Skater Reader🌹
💋Hero Dabi x Hero Reader💋
💝Bakugo x Trans Reader💝
💝Bakugo x Reader x Deku💝
New Fanfic
🌹Grumpy Dabi x Reader🌹
🌹Prince Todoroki x Neko Reader🌹
🌹Prince Bakugo x Reader🌹
🌹Prince Todoroki x Neko Reader Pt. 2🌹
🌹Deku x Monoma's Brother Reader🌹
🌹☁Deku x Witch Reader☁🌹
🌹Neko Bakugo x Reader🌹
🔥☁Shindo x Insecure Reader☁🔥
🏳‍🌈Deku x Trans Reader🏳‍🌈
🐰🌹Bakugo x Reader🌹🐰
🌹Inasa x Antisocial Reader🌹
🌹☁Denki x Trans Reader☁🌹
🌹Todoroki x Trans Reader🌹
🌹Bakugo x Trans Reader🌹
🌹Bakugo x Kirishima x Trans Reader🌹
🌹Denki x Sleepy Reader🌹
🌹Hizashi x Chubby Reader🌹
🌹Bakugo x Kirishima x Reader🌹
🌹Hawks x Reader🌹
🌹Bakugo x Reader🌹
🌹☁Iida x Depressed Reader☁🌹
🌹Aoyama x Reader🌹
🌹Shindo x Reader🌹
🌹☁Shinso x Crackhead Reader☁🌹
🍄Bakugo x Pervy Reader🍄
🌹Shinso x Crackhead Reader Pt. 2🌹
🌹Shigaraki x Trans Reader🌹
🌹🔥Tamaki x Seme Reader🔥🌹
🌹Inasa x Antisocial Reader Pt. 2🌹
🌹Denki x Drunk Reader🌹
🌹Denki x Thunder Storm Comfort🌹
!Moving Day!
50k Special
❕Regarding Comments-❕

🌹Kirishima x Trans reader🌹

5.8K 176 182
By Hooman4ever

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type = Fluff

Requested by - No one

AU = None

Warnings = None

Quirk = Fire, You can produce fire as hot as the sun pretty simple drawbacks include fainting when you get too hot or you could accidentally burn yourself also if you're not wearing the right clothing they would get burned and we'll that's just an embarrassing situation.

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

Some kids were lucky while others weren't, some kids had parents who loved them regardless and did everything in their power to protect them from the horrors of the world around them. You however were not one of the lucky kids.

You used to be a lucky kid with loving parents, a brother, and a pet dog that you loved to death but that all changed when you started changing as you grew hitting puberty. You always knew you wernt normal something always felt off about your own skin it never felt right you told your parents about your worries and they brushed it off as just teenage angst.

You often layed awake at night crying thinking about why you couldn't look different why you couldn't look like a boy why couldn't you be a boy why did no one understand the pain and confusion you were going through.

The pain and crying went on your whole life but just started getting bad worrying your parents which caused them to step in and take you to see a therapist worrying that bigger problems were causing your constant sadness.

After months of talking to the therapist you finally were able to open up and tell her about the way you were feeling and how you felt like a boy trapped in a body that was not your own that will never be your own. You were scared to tell your parents or anyone in your friend group due to the hostile way they reacted to other people of the LGBTQ+ community coming out and you also thought to expressed these concerns to her but regardless you trusted the therapist.

You were wrong to.

She broke the rules and told your parents about you coming out to her which caused the arms that once held you warmly and comforted you through the unknown pain to turn harsh and hostile.

~~~~~

~Present day~

~~~~~

You sat on a bench in the boys locker room on your phone waiting for everyone else to exit so you could change comfortably when a certain red head ploped down beside you on the bench instantly making you smile.

"Hey N/N I always wanted to ask you why you changed last." The happy boy said flashing you a sharp toothed smile making you feel happy by just looking at him.

"I just feel more comfortable that way rock boi." you said while patting his head smiling to yourself at how soft his hair was.

You and Kirishima have been dating for a month now and you still haven't told him you were trans because of what your parents did when you "came out". You visibly cringed at the memory causing the red head to worry at the sudden displeasure on your face. You felt soft hands cup your face as you looked over to Kiri to see him looking into your E/C eyes a worried expression on his face.

You gave him a small smile while jumping into his arms giving him a hug causing him to laugh and give you a kiss on the nose which caused you to let out a giggle. You wanted to tell Kiri about the fact you weren't cis that week and that prompted you to test the waters and talk about it more with him.

"Hey Kiri, what's your opinion on trans people?" You asked tentively while wrapping your arms around his shoulder as he gazed down to your in face contemplation while a serious look overtook your features.

"I mean honestly their still people so... as long as their nice I don't really care what they have inside their pants, why do you ask N/N."

"Well I actually wanted to tell you something... " as you were about to come out to your boyfriend you heard Bakugo yell "HURRY UP SHITTY HAIR OR IM LEAVING WITHOUT YOU!" Kiri sighed before turning back to you and pepering your face with quick kisses causing you to smile before he got up gave you one last kiss and slowly trudged away muttering and pouting.

"Cute... " You muttered chuckling as you took off your shirt and bandages so you could have a slight break since it was dangerous to bind while training and you didn't wanna push yourself to hard.

You heard an audible gasp come from next to you and a camera click you turned around quickly to see Mineta standing there camera in hand. "GET BACK HERE YOU PURPLE GRAPE IMMA BOUTA TURN YOU INTO A RASIN!" you yelled as you started chasing Mineta you almost had him when he suddenly burst out of the locker room screaming bloody murder getting the attention of multiple people passing causing you to duck behind lockers as the door swung close.

"FUCK!" you yelled griping your hair while slowly sliding down the wall as you tried to slow your breathing to calm down.

After a few minutes you heard a knock on the locker room door causing you to jump before hesitantly replying "Who is it?"

"It's Aizawa Y/N." dadzawa said before he pushed open the door and entered the locker room sighing sadly as he noticed you on the floor.

"Sorry about what Mineta did he only got to tell around half the class before I found out and made him delete the photos. If you want you can take the rest of the day off I can have someone bring you the rest of the homework later." Dadzawa said while patting you on the head trying to comfort you the best he could then standing and awkwardly taking his leave. You soon stood up deciding to get dressed and retreat to your dorm room before anyone from class found you and confronted you about the purple grapes discovery.

You were hiding in the dorms for the entirety of the day and when classes were about to get done you went to hide in your room thankfull that it was the last day before the weekend started so if needed you could hide for multiple days. As you heard your classmates start to enter the dorms you felt uneasy hoping that no one would start anything or be transphobic twords you.

You heard someone stop outside your door standing there for a couple minutes before walking away slowly.

It was around supper time when you decided you couldn't hide forever and you should go and face what Mineta caused. You quickly threw on shorts and a hoodie before finally opening your door. You slowly walked down the stairs focusing on keeping your breathing steady as to not freak out and run away again.

As you entered the common area you froze as you gawked through the window at the trans flag that was hanging outside by the door bringing tears to your eyes which you quickly wiped away.

"N/N!" Denki yelled while tackling you to the ground and hugging you. "JUST TO BE CLEAR YOUR STILL MY BRO EVEN IF YOU BECAME A BRO LATER THAN MY OTHER BROS!" Denki yelled confusing you for a second before you realized what he was talking about making you laugh while hugging him back.

Bakugo sighed while Sero started laughing Jiro soon walked up to you as you tried to escape the blond's relentless hugs. "Sorry about that we tried to explain it to him and that's how he interpreted it.... " Jiro said while twirling her earphone jacks.

Once you got out of Denki's death grip everyone assured you they had no problem with you and as long as you were happy it didn't matter to them and Aizawa sensei suggested doing something to help calm you down and Bakugo thought of getting the flag.

You talked to everyone but Kirishima at this point and that was making you extremely nervous since he was the person who meant the most to you. Iida told you that he went upstairs to his room and hasn't been down since. You decided to go and check on him only hoping he would still want to be with you.

You knocked on his door before you heard a quiet come in from inside you pushed the door open and as soon as you closed it you were tackled once again and you looked around to see a red shark boy hugging you tears in his eyes.

"I missed you N/N I was going to go and talk to you earlier but I was so scared that it would cause you to freak out. Mineta got suspended and a beating from me and Bakugo before Aizawa sensei found out we were all pissed at what he did to you I was so mad I wanted you to come out to me on your own time but he ruined it and hurt you. " Kirishima whined.

You sighed in relief tears in your eyes aswell glad he didn't hate you for not tell-

"Wait what do you mean ruined it?" You said confused.

"I had this whole plan where you would come out and I would hug and cuddle you all nigh while watching your favorite Disney movies and eating snacks but Mineta had to do that and hurt you instead of you doing it when you felt comfortable." Kiri whined.

"YOU KNEW THE WHOLE TIME?!" you exclaimed while sitting up straddling his hips.

"No offence N/N but your not really that good at hiding things and I figured it out before we started going out." Kiri said bringing you back down for more cuddles.

"So you mean to tell me I worried all this time for nothing. " you grumbled.

He let out a soft laugh. "You know... We could still do what you planned I could use some snacks and cuddles right now." you whispered as your favorite shark boy excitedly picked you up and threw you on his bed making you let out a chuckle as he ran out screaming he will get the snacks.

The stressful day ended with almost everyone from 1-A in the common area watching Disney movies and gorging themselves on snacks while your boyfriend cuddled you as you drifted to sleep he kissed your nose and whispered goodnight before you passed out happy.

You realizing you may just be one of the lucky ones after all.

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

A/N: I just wanted to say that there are many good therapists out there and they do help and not all are like the one mentioned in the story.

And trust me I've been in therapy since I was 5 and it definitely helps so please if you need help get help their is nothing wrong with it. Ilyasm and stay safe please 💕

Also outing someone is a very serious thing and caused many teens and adult to lead to suicide or other unhealthy coping methods or like in the case of this story if they are in a not safe environment it could lead them to be hurt by others.

Anyway don't out anyone it's never your place and not your problem so support them but don't spread the message without their consent.

1899 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 139 7
IM NO LONGER CONTINUING THIS STORY ANYMORE I DONT LIKE HOW ITS WRITEN AND ALL IN ALL ITS TERRIBLE IN MY EYES IM SORRY BUT THERE WILL BE NO NEW CHAPTE...
2.8K 48 11
Hi! Thanks for picking my story! As the title suggests, this is Bakukiri one shots/random Mha things, though I may do other ships. YALL I STOPPED WRI...
187K 2.1K 77
Character x Character and (Male)Character x (Fem)Reader My Hero Academia oneshots. My attention span is very short and I can't commit to writing a wh...
3.6K 49 9
Mha oneshots, pretty sure these are all gonna be gay oneshots, no straight ones really unless it's for the plot but there will be straight ships in s...