Draco's Star

By papaya0378

~ "I don't talk to sl*ts." Draco said coldly. "Now Malfoy, don't be butthurt because I'm not your little sl*t... More

characters
start of the new year
time stopped
safe
games
the kiss
wait
please dont
truth comes out
falling
christmas
A.N. 2
comfort
end of another year
summer
new characters
new faces
lies
the mark
the unforgivable
halloween
no choice
it's okay
too young
not our time
i love you
just kids
i miss you
closure
good girl
better days
shopping
ball outfits
the ball
the after party
you promised
surprise
new year
you said forever
losing game
healing
still here
confessions
secrets
missing
crucio
complications
im yours
bravery
his return
the sword
focus
you're mine
life
A.N. 3
my love
the battle of hogwarts
future
A.N. 4 (thank you)
A.N. 5

A.N.

48.3K 582 163
By papaya0378

This story will start in year 5. It may or may not have references to the Harry Potter movies and books but I want to write it in my own way so It won't follow it completely. Again I started this because a Tiktok of mine blew up and I got a lot of requests to make a Wattpad, I've always wanted to write one so here we go. There will be spice later on so I advise that if your younger than 13, do not read.
I apologize if the writing sucks and there are typos, this is my first story.
Now you can meet the characters and i'm sooo excited to introduce them.

All rights and crediting goes to JK Rowling, I do not support her and her actions but she is the creator of the HP world.
Stella Primrose, Leon Primrose, Elias Henderson, Violet Nott are all characters created by me.

!!! I did include gen z humor and I regret it so please just work with me lol.!!!

UPDATE: this first started as just a quick story for a tiktok that blew up but it ended up going MUCH DEEPER and farther than I expected. I'm in love with the story and thank you for all the support!

don't forget to follow my tiktok
@ dracosgirlxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 10.6K 65
[Dramione] Hermione Granger cannot wait to start her first year at Hogwarts and, when she meets Draco Malfoy on the express train, she's even more ce...
331K 14.2K 54
After the Second Wizarding War, Malfoy found himself alienated from the majority of the school; his old friends just irritated him, all of Hogwarts'...
154K 2.4K 21
Draco Malfoy x Chloe Archie (IN NEED OF CRAZY EDITING) I was younger when I wrote this story, I plan on making a totally different story. It'll be a...
187K 5.5K 59
COVER BY @CassieLinn After being stuck in an abusive relationship for months, she's saved- but also thrown into an entirely different life. Murderer...