Muted By Love ✓

By Wendol123

After fleeing Paris, leaving her only friend but gladly, all of her enemies, she moves to Gotham and stays wi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 2

5.3K 168 89
By Wendol123

The school day went by and Marinette was in almost all of Damian's Classes. Except for symphonic band and Fashion symphony III.

(I DON'T KNOW, THEY JUST SOUND NICE)

Lunch soon came and Marinette sat on an empty table. She's already encountered at least half of the school. And most of them were the older kids. And they were all now pretty scared of her.

She was almost just like the other brat. Or, Ice Prince.

She never once glanced to look at some huge sound or anything distracting. She just stuck to her own business. She ignored everything and everyone that had nothing to do with her. Alas, ignorance was strength.

No one dared sit or even get near her. The gossip spread like wildfire. So that was good. Marinette didn't need some snobby idiots trying to friend her. They were all useless anyways.

She carefully pulled out her lunch and carefully ate. And she glared holes at anyone who even tried to take a small glance her way.

She finished her lunch and walked around the campus looking for her next class. It was symphonic band. Her personal favorite. She lingered by the entrance and a few older kids showed up. They stood near her, but not enough to actually be good punching targets. They seemed to be the calm types. Minding their own business and never bringing attention over themselves.

A few minutes later, the school bell rang signalling the end of lunch. Most teachers were seen walking from the teachers lounge and walking back to their designated areas.

And soon came some bald man with soft blue eyes. His aura screamed joy, excitement, happiness, adrenaline, and all of that good stuff. Marinette didn't really know what to think of this guy though, music was a big part of her life. Just like fashion. So maybe actually enjoying the cheerful teacher wouldn't hurt too much.

He opened the door and welcomed everyone in.

"Good afternoon class! We have a new musician joining us today. Marinette!!! I am actually very excited to have you here. I've heard from your past competitions you've always made it into the top five best"!

Marinette slowly nodded. The teacher smiled even brighter.

" Well of course. You don't have to play today though, since you don't have an instrument. But, would you like to just listen and watch as there will be nothing else to do"? She nodded again. so far, this teacher was good.

He really took the time to understand each student individually. And he also wanted to know more, and share more of Marinette's greatest accomplishments worth sharing. The music they were playing was really good for a first try. It was a level 3 piece. Pretty high, but very good. Not all music teachers could form such strong musicians. And the best conductors, were always happy.

Marinette was a flutist. A professional. Her life almost depended on the silver instrument. When she lived with her mother, back when she was a child, instruments were introduced into her life. Around age six. The flute got most of her attention and her mother decided she should give it a shot. Marinette's biological mother loved her dearly, but had to treat her as crap around other people.

Her mother always tried to not break down while abusing her child, it was hard. But all eyes were always on her.

12 years ago

"I'm so sorry my dear". Cried her mother.

" I luv you mommy ". Said the small four year old.

" Mommy loves you dearly. Please, forgive me". The woman tried to not cry. Not now. Maybe in her bedroom, but not here.

She made Marinette enter the room she was to report to and shut the door right after Marinette entered.

The woman heard her daughters screams and slowly walked away.

'it's for her own good' she would say.

Flashback ends

Marinette soon started recreating a few good memories of her mother. The woman wasn't evil or anything. She was always kind, loyal, helpful, caring, and so much more. The woman was a saint.

But all of these thought were soon erased when the teacher asked her a few questions.

'Well, guess it's time to stare at him reminding him I can't talk' she thought.

The teacher waited a bit more for a response and realization soon slapped him in the face.

"Oops, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to forget. Maybe later".

The people in the room looked at Marinette weirdly trying to understand what the teacher meant, but soon found the topic boring.

'I like these people' she thought.

This class went on for a bit more time and it soon ended. More classes went by and the day was soon over. The school bell rang and all of the students ran out of the classrooms hoping to finally be free.

Marinette was slowly putting her things away and heard a loud slam.

It was the door. And the person who did it, looked to be Damian Wayne.

'I don't like him'. She thought.

She walked towards the door and realized he even locked the door. So she unlocked it and left. She walked down the many hallways and soon made it to the front of the school. She saw the same Damian kid with the Tim boy standing right in front of some cars.

Probably looking for their ride. But Felix drove up first, so Marinette made her way to him and the Damian boy seemed to glare at her. Why? Because she was a girl. Because she was in most of his classes.  Because she was just as good at him. Because she was a threat. And, because she tried to act just like him. Gaining everyone's attention. Doing everything possible to become him. Only better.

Damian was jealous. And Tim, he liked the girl. He also had a few classes with her, and in his opinion, she seemed nice.

So when Marinette walked in front of the two, Tim happily waived while Damian glared. Felix noticed and smirked.

Marinette entered the car and Felix made sure to say his next sentence loud enough so those two could hear.

"Mon amour, I can tell you really got them good". Felix laughed a bit and Damian heard perfectly. He glared at Felix and Tim nodded. Why? Because he thought it was the right moment to.

Marinette on the other hand, stuck out her middle finger and pointed it to Felix. He shrugged and the two drive off.

Tim and Damian soon spotted Alfred and hopped in.

" Alfie! Today, there was this girl. Her name is Marinette and she is super cool. I mean, she is a bit quiet, but her skills for almost anything, so high. Only, Damian doesn't like her. He tried to lock her in class last period". Said a puzzled Tim. Wondering why Damian would even do that.

And with that statement, Alfred slammed on the brakes and the limo came to a complete stop.

"Master Damian, you do NOT lock girls in class. I think you'll need a bit more lessons with me to understand, how to treat a woman".

" she's not a woman, Alfred. She's just an immature girl trying to act all popular copying my every move".

"Still, master Damian, it's not right to do that. We'll have a little talk with your father when we get home".

Alfred proceeded back to driving and they left.

While Felix was driving Marinette around town.

" where do you want to go"?

Felix stopped right on the road not caring if this was illegal or anything. He looked back at Marinette and she started signs.

' There's this cafe. Melodies Fencer Cafe'.

Felix nodded and drove towards that place. The two left the car and entered the small place. This time, a lady was running the cash register and stuff.

"What would you two like"? She said. Not really bored or anything, but, lacking a bit of energy.

" A black coffee for me please ". The woman turned to Marinette, and once again, she wrote down what she wanted. The woman seemed to inspect the girl and spoke.

" Your mute". She stated.

Marinette nodded.

"Hmm, Luka told me about you. And he's right. You are a very small small girl. I'm Kagami" .

"Marinette" . Said Felix. He understood the woman wanted to know her name. So he gave it to her.

Both Marinette and Felix got their orders and left.

"Were off to the industry. You can finish your school work their.

Marinette nodded and they left.

Weird, but, I didn't really know how to tie it with the other parts, still, I hope you enjoyed!  😐😐😐

😐😐😐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 1.3K 28
Marinette Dupain-Cheng is a daughter, superhero, girlfriend, guardian, friend, fashion designer... Her boyfriend Adrien Agreste who happened to be he...
34K 818 19
Damian and Marinette grew up together but after an unfortunate turn of events, Marinette's parents had passed away on a mission. Talia then betrothe...
334K 8K 43
"When you have love and happiness together in your life you will be the most prefect person." After defeating Hawkmoth , Paris wasn't the same for Ma...
17.3K 721 26
- Marinette is on scholarship in Gotham. - She has her own coffee shop and she works there with her friends. - Marinette is a rogue 'vigilante' and...