𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔

By maya_lara1

"Let me pleasure you, let me apologise for all the dastardly sins I have committed." I smiled knowingly. "Ar... More

|𝓒𝓪𝓼 𝓽| & |𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓰𝓾𝓮|
Chapter |1| He's Back
Chapter |2| Damned Fate
Chapter |3| Bodyguard
Chapter |4| Tease
Chapter |5| Studying
Chapter |6| Going Insane
Chapter |7| Awkward
Chapter |8| Aaron Black
Chapter |9| Cheerleader Jealousy
Chapter |10| Cara Rose
Chapter |11| Angry Daddy
Chapter |12| The Green Eyed Monster
Chapter |14| First Taste Of The Dark Side
Chapter |15| A Secret Unfolded With A Tear
Chapter |16| Lakeside
Chapter |17| Red
Chapter |18| The Hope Of Friendship
Chapter |19| One Little Mistake
Chapter |20| Bare Ass
Chapter |21| Coffee and Gossip
Chapter |22| Screwed
Chapter |23| Auction
Chapter |24| Lovers
Chapter |25| Inebriated Mind
Chapter |26| Dastardly Sins
Chapter |27| Letting The Cat Out Of The Bag
Chapter |28| Addiction
Chapter |29| Not My Girlfriend
Chapter |30| My Salvation
Chapter |31| The Past Meets The Present
Chapter |32| A Gift From The Heart
Chapter |33| The Truth Hurts
Chapter |34| The Flight
Chapter |35| Paris I
Chapter |36| Paris II
Chapter |37| Paris III
Chapter |38| Paris IV
Chapter |39| Paris V
Chapter |40| I Need You
Chapter |41| Daddy
Chapter |42| Snowball
Chapter |43| Trusting Pleasure
Chapter |44| Monster
Chapter |45| Drink, Fuck, Repeat
Chapter |46| Exposed
Chapter 47| No Fight Left
Chapter |48| The Two Loves Of Her Life
Chapter 49| A Mother's Intuition
Chapter |50| A Father's Regret
Chapter |51| Brothers For Life
Chapter |52| The Ending No-One Wished For
Epilogue
Chained Princess
My Stories

Chapter |13| Midnight Talks

9.7K 238 41
By maya_lara1

K I A R A ' S P.O.V

I slowly swung my leg out the open window and began to climb down. It was midnight, meaning the guards were about to switch shifts, giving me the perfect slot to sneak out.

All the guards were completely loyal to my father, so even if I begged or flashed them my tits, they would snitch to him. It was just how the mafia world worked. Loyalty was key, and the most important quality you could have.

To have your loyalty questioned was a matter of offence, and not to be taken lightly. Luckily for me, I was the loyalist bitch around. I would die for the mafia, as would everyone else in my family.

Pulling out my keys, I unlocked my car and slid in, putting it into stealth mode. I smoothly drove down to the gate, and quickly typed in the code, which made the gate slowly slide open. I tapped my manicured nails against the steering wheel impatiently and then gunned it, as soon as there was a wide enough gap.

I watched in the side view mirrors as it closed shut behind me, just as the new guards walked out.

Fuck, I was lucky.

Typing in the address I was given earlier today, I followed the instructions, which took me to
straight to Brooklyn. I was surprised by the suburban neighbourhood that I was in. The streets looked clean, the houses looked grand and there was no sight of any sort of criminal behaviour whatsoever.

Not what you would expect a man of his status to live in, that's for sure.

Pulling up outside a large domestic looking house, I stared at it in confusion. Double checking the address, I sighed and slumped back into my seat.

What the hell was going on?

I got out the car, slamming the door shut, and ran up to the front door. Knowing twice, I stood back and waited patiently. Heavy footsteps could be heard, thudding down a set of stairs, and I braced myself as he opened up the door.

"Princess, are you okay?" Popping his head out the door, he looked left and right, before yanking me into the house. Patting me down, as if searching for injuries, his eyes scanned my body carefully.

"What's going on? Is someone after you? Is it Tristan? What did that bastard do this time?" A million questions left his mouth all at once which caused me to press my finger to lips.

"Shhh, I'm fine. No-one's trying to kill me Aaron." He let out a sigh of relief, running his hand through his thick wavy locks which were wet and tousled on top of his head.

Fuck, he'd just been in the shower. Naked and wet. Wet and naked. Uhhh, I definitely need led to get laid after this.

"Then why did you call me saying you needed my help, practically force me to give you my address, and just hang up." I shrugged, walking further into the house, that looked perfect for a poster family.

"I like being dramatic. It's fun."

"It's fun? It's fun? Princess, I was going out of my goddamn mind and almost called your father, then remembered that he hates my guts and will most likely murder me for even speaking to you." I chuckled, running my hand along the freshly painted walls.

"Who lives here?" I assumed he'd just killed the poor family who lives here and taken up residence for a mission, or something.

"I do." My head to shot his and I narrowed my eyes.

"You live here? As in you sleep here, eat here, fuck here." Chuckling, he ran his hand over the light stubble coating his cheeks, which aged him a few years.

"Last time I checked, yes I do."

"Wow so you pay the mortgage, the bills, you picked out the furniture, the wallpaper." I pointed at the paisley blue wall paper opposite me, causing him to burst out in laughter.

"Seriously, you think I went to IKEA and bought floral cushions?" I shrugged, a sly smile on my face. "No, I have people for that but I do live here, and sleep here, and eat here, and definitely fuck here. In fact, I think I fucked a girl against that wall a couple of days ago." My eyes widened in realisation, as it hit me that I was probably leaning against a wall where a girl had her bare ass pressed against.

Jumping forward, I squealed and slapped his chest. "I'm kidding, I didn't really. I don't even fuck here, it's my home." Home? Aaron Black had a home, that was a strange thought.

"Then, why would you say it?" It was hard to imagine Aaron Black didn't fuck in this prestigious home. Maybe he bought the house to satisfy his kink for fucking in a domestic environment?

"Because it was funny and you looked cute when you squealed. I miss that noise." Reaching down, he pinched my ass, causing me to squeal again.

"You do make me laugh Princess," He chuckled, as I shot him a glare.

"Can we just talk? I need to get back before my dad finds out." Seizing his laughter, he cleared his throat.

"Of course, follow me." He placed his hand on the small of my back as he led me into an office.

There was a small leather sofa at the back, and a matching arm chair besides it, with an oak desk in-front. I perched on the chair opposite his desk, whilst he pulled out his large leather chair and sat down.

"Would you like a drink?" Nodding my head, he opened up the cabinet besides him and pulled out two shot glasses. Pouring in half a glass of whiskey, he handed one over to me. I cringed at the strong smell, but downed it anyway, knowing I would be needing it to get through this night.

"So, what do you need?"

"Your resources." He arched his eyebrow at me and gestured for me to continue. I need to find someone but unfortunately no-one can know about it, hence why I came to you?"

"Wow, I feel special." Rolling my eyes, I crossed my legs over the other, earning his attention. I smirked as his eyes slowly trailed up my legs, lingering on my chest and then back up to face.

"You're a tease, aren't you?" Shrugging, I reached over and grabbed his drink. Bringing it to my lips, I slowly gulped down the amber liquid, before setting it back in-front of him with a wink.

"You'll be the death of me Princess."

"I know." I uttered, leaning back and shrugging off my hoodie.

"So, who do you need to find?" He said, getting us back on track.

"Elizabeth Green." Leaning forward, he clasped his hands in-front of me on the desk.

"I've never heard of her."

"Wouldn't expect you to. It's a personal matter that needs settling."

"Hmm," He turned in his chair and began typing into his computer, as I reached over to grab one of the photo frames on the desk.

It was a photograph of Aaron and a little girl. She had a bright smile on her face and rosy cherub cheeks, whilst her arms were wrapped around Aaron's neck. He had a smile on his face too as he looked down at the girl with...love sparkling in his eyes.

I thought Aaron was completely incapable of love. A guy like him and love didn't mix, yet here it was. Proof that Aaron had a heart buried somewhere in his black soul.

Was this his...no, it couldn't be, I would know. I would have seen her before if it was his daughter. Then again, me and Aaron were never really friends. It was all a ploy.

"Here, I think I found her." Setting the photo down, I rushed over and pushed back his chair, settling myself down in his lap. He groaned, but I paid him no attention, as I leant forward and read the screen.

"Yeah, that's her. Can you find her address?" I looked back to see him nod.

"Sure but it may take me some time."

"That's okay, I can wait." I moved to get up, when he grabbed my hips, securing me onto his lap.

"And, where do you think you're going?"

"To the couch, I wanted to lie down." I pointed at the comfy looking leather, whilst pouting.

"Oh no you're not, you sat on my lap and now you're going to stay there." Rolling my eyes, I crossed my arms over my chest and huffed as he got to work.

A few minutes of boredom, and I decided to ask the one question that had playing on my mind.

"Aaron," I called, earning his attention. "Who's that?" I pointed at the little girl, causing his whole body stiffen.

"Oh, um..that my..um," Deciding to help him out, I cut him off.

"Your daughter." He stared at me for a solid minute, before bursting out into laughter. I stared up at him with wide eyes, and watched he quickly wiped the tears that escaped his eyes.

Glad to know I was a good source of entertainment.

"My daughter? No way, I don't have kids. Never have and never will." A part of me was silently glad that she wasn't his daughter, that he wasn't forever tied to a woman for life because they shared a child.

"I'm sorry, I just thought that...wait, who is she then?"

"My little sister. Caitlin Black." I recalled every single piece of information I knew about Aaron, everything Tristan had told me and not once did either of them mention a sister. Noticing my confusion, he sighed and reached forward to grab the picture.

"She's my half sister. My dad was known for his sexual escapades and it turns out he knocked up a stripper. The condom broke or something and then nine months later she just showed up at our doorstep with a baby. She practically threw the baby in my dad's arms, forced him to give her fifty grand for all her 'troubles' and then left. Never to be seen again."

"She sounds like a bitch." He snorted in agreement.

"She was from the ten minutes I knew her, but I have to admit she made a pretty amazing kid. Caitlin is...perfect. The perfect sister, she's smart and funny and kind and generous and caring. Sometimes I wonder if we really are related." I cupped his face and forced him to look up at me.

"You're all them things too Aaron. You're kind and caring, otherwise I wouldn't even be here. You doing this for me out of the generosity of your own heart. That means something." He shook his head, causing my hands to drop, as his eyes darkened.

"I'm Aaron Black. I'm not kind and I'm definitely not perfect. I'm broken, and a broken soul can never be fixed. Don't forget that." Chuckling at his 'bad boy' facade, I nodded my head.

"Okay, but just remember that everyone and everything has the ability to be healed. Especially you." I smiled, waiting patiently until he nodded reluctantly.

"Whatever you say Princess." I sighed.

"I still don't understand why you kept it a secret?" He set the picture down and hugged me tighter into his chest.

"Because I was scared. I have a lot of enemies Princess, many of which would target Caitlin if they knew she existed. That's why I live in this house, I mean it's the last place people would expect a gang leader to live."

"Do you take care of her? Are you her sole guardian?" I couldn't imagine Aaron with a child, even if it was his sister. I couldn't imagine him watching children movies or playing hide and seek or going to the park. Yet still, the thought of him doing all that warmed my heart.

"Technically yes but I have a nanny. She's been taking care of Caitlin since she was three when my dad died. I couldn't run a gang and take care of a child, I mean I was 16. I do take care of her when I'm at home though. I make a mean lasagne." Giggling, I placed my arm around his neck and lifted myself higher.

"Now that I have to try."

"One day Princess, one day." It was a promise I hoped he would fulfil. I liked hanging out with Aaron, it was nice and calming. I could just...forget all my troubles and have some flirtatious banter with my friend.

"I found it." Glancing back at the screen, I quickly typed the address into my phone and turned to face him.

"Thanks...well, have a good night." Quickly getting off his lap, I turned to leave, when he grabbed my arm and yanked me back into his chest.

"Oh no you don't. I didn't just do all this for you to just put yourself in danger and get yourself killed."

"It's not dangerous, and besides I work better alone." Smirking slightly, he reached forward and grabbed his phone.

"Let's just see what daddy Romano has to say about all this. I'm sure he won't be pleased to know his little girl is sneaking away to his enemy's house in the middle of the night.

"You wouldn't." Testing me, he switched on the phone and went onto his calls.

"Try me?" He whispered smugly as his thumb hovered over my father's name.

"Uh fine, whatever you can come." Grinning, he put his phone down and pulled me into his body. My breasts were pressed against his chest, whilst our crotches rubbed against each other. Thrusting upwards, he smirked as a small moan left my mouth.

"I want something in return." I looked at him with hooded eyes, as a devilish smile erupted on his face.

Did he mean...no, he wouldn't really think I would sleep with him in exchange for helping me. Would he? Of course he would Kiara, he's Aaron fucking Black!

It all happened so fast...again. A harsh crack resonated around the room and his jaw clenched as he slowly turned to his head, so his livid eyes could meet my wild ones.

"What the..." He seethed, but I was angrier.

"Don't you, what the, me! I can't believe you, all this shit about being friends and then you want me to sleep with you in exchange for helping me. I thought that helping was something friends do? I'm not a whore Aaron, so don't fucking treat me like one!" Standing up, I began to storm out when he grabbed my arm and pulled me into his rock hard chest.

He was standing now and fuck, he was tall. He towered over my small statue with anger radiating off his body. I tried to snatch my wrist away from him but he tightened his grip and twisted my arm, earning a small wince from me.

"I would never ever ask you for that Kiara. Let me finish next time before you open your big fucking mouth." I completely disregarded him as I opened my mouth again but he shut me up, as he wrapped his large hand around my throat, clasping it tightly.

"When I fuck you Kiara, because I will again, it won't be because you owe me something. It will be because you beg me too." Letting go of my throat with a force I didn't know he possessed, I stumbled back towards the wall.

"I want a phone call." Come again?

"A phone call?" I repeated, clearly hearing shit.

"Yes. I will call you once and whenever I want. I expect you to come running when I do."

"What if I'm busy?"

"Then ditch whatever you're doing, or who, and come to me. Because that is what I am owed Princess." Storming past me, he stopped short once he reached the doorway.

"And never slap me again."

"What if it's during sex? You seem so adamant about getting me into bed, well, you should know my kinks have changed. I like it rough now, and I like to be in charge." Lie, I liked being the submissive.

I loved being tied up and fucked hard but the thought of dominating the great Aaron Black was thrilling, and caused my body to tingle in excitement.

"Oh Princess, you can slap me all you want when we're in bed. But just know, I don't submit...to anyone."

"We'll see about that." With a smirk, I pushed past him and made my way to the front door.

"Are you coming, or not?" Turning back to face him, I watched his lips curl up.

"Always Princess." And we walked into the night together, two enemies turned friends about to have the night of our lives. Poor Elizabeth, she had no idea what was coming.
________________________________

A/N: Ooo, these two are power literally!! I love them both so much!

Did you guys think that Caitlin was Aaron's daughter too?

How do you feel about him having a sister?

Bring a smile to my face and please press that vote button. Also feel free to write a comment, I love hearing from you guys! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 9.5K 43
SEQUEL TO CHEATED THEN KNOCKED UP BY ROMANO BOOK 2 IN THE ROMANO SERIES (WARNING!!! 18+ ONLY ➡ THIS BOOK CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE AND EXPLI...
804K 32.2K 61
DISCRETION SERIES - Stand Alone - BOOK #5 ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎ " I only trust you, Tesoro.. " He muttered once again, not budging when I tried to pull...
626K 11.9K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...
4M 78.2K 45
"I'm not gonna have sex with you baby. Not yet. Just a little fun with the help of some old toys." He smirked and then it suddenly hit me. He stole t...