LOST and FOUND

De SinsNChaos

V is known in fashion world as a perfectionist designer while JK is the newly appointed Director of the compa... Mais

Meet the Casts
CEO meets the BOSS
Google what's Good
Uncle JJ and Baby Yanna
Lost and Found
EPILOGUE, JUSTICE FOR YANNA

ICE and FIRE

1.7K 86 40
De SinsNChaos

Heaven knows how Yanna tried her best not to cry because she remembers how her papa told her that big girls like her don't cry anymore.

But she's still a little girl & the handsome man in front of her is so scary so please don't laugh at her when she failed to stop her tears!

Yanna rubs her eyes and forced herself to stay still and act brave in front of the scary man, but when Jungkook started to step closer to her, she lost it! She started to cry and went to full mode sobbing because she knows that in movies, scary man who shouts at little girls are the villain. She's caught by the hunter sent by the witch, she will never see her papa again. Yanna dramatically fell down on the carpeted floor as she surrenders at the scary man. She even closed her eyes when the said man crouch down to her level.

"Pwease, I'm so sowwy!"

Jungkook froze on his position when he heard the little girl's voice for the first time. He is already feeling bad for shouting at her but to hear her tremble while apologizing to him really did something in his heart. He doesn't like it but he also doesn't like the fact that the girl seems to be so scared of him as if he's a monster ready to devour him.

"Uhm, hey" he doesn't even know how to properly address the child because goddamn it let's face it, he hates children! He can't stand them! But looking at the crying girl, he feels bad too. So he tried.

"Hey, little..." he looks at her and saw the little sunflower pin in her hair..

"sun-shine, baby girl look, I'm s-s..I didn't know you're just a little girl and you're in my office so I thought you're an intruder." he stammered, not wanting to apologize! He never apologized ever!

Yanna lifts her glance and meet the eyes of the stranger. She even tilts her head & furrows her brows because why does the scary man sounds scared of her? Oh! Yup, princesses in movies always win over bad guys! She then slowly stand up and face the man who's still staring at her.

"Mistow Bad Guy, I'm so sowwy for intwuding to your office but I'm just looking for my papa." she apologized again.

But since Jk is an over thinker, he paused & observed the child again. What if she's part of another modus of their competitors? What if someone really sent her to spy at them? His eyes widens when he realized that she's wearing a back pack. He then suddenly grab the bag without asking permission and inspect what's inside it. Yanna is beyond shocked of the bad guy's action so she started to cry again.

"You're bad! It's mine!" she wailed!

Jungkook only realized his mistake when he saw nothing but kid's school stuff inside the bag. He turns to the little girl who's crying again and attempts to stop her but Yanna is so done with him already. She's even too scared to stop crying already. She just cries and cries!

The director knows it's his fault that the girl is crying, but of course you'll never hear him admit that. He's about to pull his hair because of his frustration when he saw the tiny tag attached to the bag of the girl. Yanna Kim.

"F*ck!" he uttered to himself when he realized something.

"Yah, little girl..baby sunshine" he calls out while trying to wipe the tears of the little girl.

"What's your name?" he asks hoping that he's wrong because he knows that he wouldn't want to mess with this kid if his guess is right.

The little girl suddenly stops crying and with a broken sob, she managed to say her name.

"Y-yanna, my name is Kim Yanna."

"Oh damn it!" Jungkook mumbled to himself upon hearing the confirmation that the girl who's crying in front of her is none other than his mom's favorite girl in the whole wide world!

And if this is the Yanna, his mom is talking about, that means this is the only child of their head of designer also known as his mom's counterpart, Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook feels like his blood gone cold upon realizing the mistake he just did. Then he remembers the banana milk in his fridge. He hurriedly open the fridge and took one of the milk and showed it to the girl hoping he could bribe her but the little girl just stared back at him.

"I duwanna banana miyk, I want ice cweam." she said as if he's suddenly her servant ready to serve her.

Jungkook knows he's screwed, but if this girl is the smart little girl his mom won't shut up about, then he knows that giving in to her request is better before he guides her back to his father.

"Alright, listen here baby sunshine." he said but the girl interrupts him.

"Yanna, my name is Yanna." she said while putting back her things inside her bag.

Jk raised his brows when the tiny being insisted him to call her by her name.

"Okay, Yanna I'm going to buy ice cream now, can you wait here?" he asks while watching her tidy up her own things.

The little girls seems to be contemplating before she answers. She knows that the bad guy never keeps their promises. This bad guy will probably run away and hide now so she won't let that happen.

"No, Yanna wanna come with you Mistew." she said while wearing back her bag.

Jungkook took a deep breathe first. This child is already getting on his nerves and now he's wondering why his mom loves her.

"Right! Of course, you wouldn't want me to choose the flavor of your ice cream. Let's go then." he scoffed as he stands up & walk towards the door.

Jungkook is already at the door when he noticed that the girl isn't moving.

"What now? I thought you want ice cream?" he asks. He is running out of patience now.

The girl pouts at him and damn, he may not admit it out loud but it's the cutest pout he has ever seen.

"My papa said, I'm not allowed to go out with a stwanger. I dunno your nwame." she said while fidgeting the edge of her clothes.

Jungkook pinches the bridge of his nose because damn, how could a tiny being annoys him like this.

"JK, my name is JK." he said just to satisfy her.

Yanna finally smiled at him for the first time upon hearing his name.

"It's nice to mweet you uncle JJ," she said before running to grab his hand.

Jungkook is taken a back, but he ignores the warm feeling he suddenly felt when the tiny hands of the girl grabs his own.

Jk's plan is easy. They'll go to the nearest convenient store, grab an ice cream and go back to the office so he could return the child to his father who is too irresponsible to let his child wander around the office alone!

But the moment they entered the store, he lost it!

"Uncle JJ, yanna want this." she pointed at the box of choco coated biscuits. Jk took it from her & guides her to the ice cream aisle and let her choose the flavor.

"Yanna want this one." she pointed at chocolate mint ice cream.

Jk can't help but smile when he saw her choice.

"So you have a good taste huh?" he mumbles while telling the vendor their order.

Jk is about to thank the heaven because they're finally holding the ice cream when Yanna suddenly let go of his hand only to sit on one of the tables inside the shop.

"Yanna wanna eat hwere."

Now here's the thing. Jungkook knows he has a choice. He could just carry the child back to the office and give her back to his father or to just leave the child alone there since he's really getting pissed by now.

But the moment he saw Yanna staring at him with her glossy eyes he knows he's already defeated as he gives her the ice cream and watch her eat it while telling her about her papa who hates choco mint ice cream.

"You know, uncle JJ, my papa duwanna eat shoco mint ice cweam. He only likes stwabewwy." she said while licking her spoon.

Jungkook pretends to be listening to her stories but the truth is, he's already internally cursing at himself for not bringing his phone so he could just call his Yoongi hyung and maybe he could help him with his current situation.

"Uncle JJ you duwanna eat ice cweam too? I can share it with you." Yanna even scoops a spoonful of the ice cream but Jungkook already had enough of her so he didn't even pretend to be nice anymore.

"Listen here kid, finish your ice cream because I have a lot of things to do. I am here to work and not to baby sit!" he said.

Yanna's hand froze upon hearing the stern voice of uncle JJ. The little girl slowly put her spoon down and bows her head as if she could hide the tears starting to roll on his chubby cheeks.

Of course she knows what Jungkook meant when he said that. She knows of all kids about someone who always values time at work because she's growing up watching her papa balance his work and his time for her. Yanna thought that maybe her uncle JJ is the same so she feels bad for the man too. She started to wipe away her tears and smile at Jungkook.

"Thank you for the ice cweam uncle JJ, can we go back to the office now so I won't be bothering you anymore? I pwomise I will just stay with my papa." she said while staring at Jk's eyes.

The young director is once again taken a back with the change of attitude of the kid.

He agrees to her and decided to carry her back to the office already because he's thinking the faster he could get rid of her, the lesser the trouble. He is now convince that Yanna is a witch because how the hell a 4 years old girl manage to make him feel things?!

Jungkook is still hoping not to be in trouble after everything that happened but the moment they enters the building, a screaming Kim Taehyung welcomes them!

"Yanna!" Taehyung screams the moment he saw his daughter being carried by an unknown man.

He immediately took his baby from the stranger and when he made sure that she is fine, she pass her to Jimin and went back to punch the face of the man who took his baby.

"I will f*cking sue you, ISTG you will pay for this!" Taehyung yelled at the man before taking Yanna back from Jimin.

Everyone in the lobby are speechless including Yoongi and Jimin who obviously knows who Jeon Jungkook is!

Jimin's about to call Taehyung and explain everything to him when Tae just glares back at him.

"You don't get to say anything! You almost lost my daughter!" he gritted his teeth while rubbing his hand up and down at Yanna's back before getting in the elevator to get his stuff from his office so they could finally go home.

He will deal with the man later since they already got the footage from where he obviously took Yanna out of the building.

Taehyung only calms down a little when his little girl finally speaks for the first time.

"Papa, why did you punch uncle JJ? You're meanie to him, he bwought me ice cweam even if he has lots lots of wowk." she sadly informs him.

Tae froze a little when he heard the name.

"Huh!? He even had the audacity to use the initials of my boss! Baby listen to papa okay, that man is a bad guy. Good thing he came back and we found you." he blurted out only to pause again because he feels like he's not making any sense with his own statement.

"Papa,"

"Yes baby?"

"Why is he a bad guy when you said all your wowkmates are good guys like uncle Bombom" she asks innocently.

"But baby, he's not my workmate. He isn't even working here. But don't worry, you'll never see him again because papa will send him to jail." he explains while peppering her with small kisses on her forehead. Gosh, he thought he'll lose her.

"Huh? But he only scwares me a while ago because I get inside his office without his pwemission." she insists while remembering her encounter with her uncle JJ.

Taehyung furrows her brows.

But since he knows that his daughter might be in the state of shock, he pushes everything behind his mind and just embraced her again.

"Don't worry baby, papa will never ask anyone to fetch you from school again. From now on, it's only Yanna & papa again." he whispers in her ear.

***Jimin and Yoongi approach Jungkook who's still rubbing his jaw from the punch he got from Taehyung. The two weren't able to speak when Jk's booming voice immediately startled them.

"Why the f*ck did I get a punch when he's supposed to be the one taking care of his child?!"

"J-jungkook, I'm sorry there's a huge misunderstanding here and--"

"I don't care if he's the head of designs in this company but bringing his child only to lose her in the goddamn building is very irresponsible of him! Set a meeting with Kim Taehyung hyung!" he blurted out again.

"How did you even know that's Taehyung?" Yoongi managed to ask while following his bestfriend going to the parking lot. Jk turns to glare at him.

"Who doesn't know the feisty designer with ethereal face?!" he spits before getting in his car leaving the two behind.

Yoongi turns to Jimin when Jk's car is out of their view.

"Did he just call Taehyung pretty?" he asks, with a confuse look at the model. Jimin nods at him.

"He even use ethereal to describe his beauty." he sighs.

The two gives each other knowing look before they head back to the office to check on Taehyung & Yanna but the two is already in the lobby too.

"Tae" Jimin tried to stop his best friend but Tae gave him THE LOOK so he immediately stop. He doesn't wanna upset him more. So as much as he wanted to apologize again, he decided to let them go.

***

Taehyung finally tucks his daughter to her bed after the very eventful day they both had. Good thing that it's weekend the next day so the designer doesn't need to wake her daughter up early again. They could both rest and have extra cuddle time the next morning.

Yanna's papa was about to lay down too when he noticed his phone on top of his working table inside the room. He lazily drags his feet and open the emails and messages one by one. Most of them are work related reports from different branches while some of them are from Jimin.

He chose to ignore them for now since he really doesn't know how to feel knowing that Jimin almost lost his Yanna because he was busy flirting with Min Yoongi!

He is not against about the two flirting together but letting a 4 yr old wander alone in that building, oh he doesn't even wanna think about it anymore.

There's one more message from Mrs. Jeon but since he saw his baby stir on her sleep, he decided to just check on them tomorrow.

He carefully lay down beside her daughter & pull her closer to him.

"Nighty my baby Yanna." he whispered.

Here's the thing, Taehyung is a perfectionist workaholic at his workplace but triple that when it's weekend and he's at home with his baby.

Since Saturdays & Sundays are YANNA days, he still wakes up early to prepare her baby's favorite breakfast; waffles and chicken nuggets!

He made sure that the table is ready before he went back to bed to wake up her princess. Yanna is already up when he enters the room.

"Good mowning papa" she smiled at him. Taehyung pulled her baby & pepper her with tiny kisses.

"Morning too my little sunshine. Breakfast is ready! I made waffles & chicken nuggets!" he grinned as he watched her beams & hops on his back. They are even singing their morning song while heading their kitchen.

"Take my hands now,
You are the cause of my euphoria
Close the door now
When im with you im in utopia"

And since Taehyung has been teaching his daughter to be independent, he let her eat her own food with her own spoon & fork. He even poured her warm milk before they enjoy the food together.

Yanna is busy retelling her some stories of the movies she watched a long time ago when hears his phone ringing.

"Papa, aren't you gonna answer your phone?" she asks while chewing her food.

"Nope! Remember, it's Yanna's day baby. NO work for papa today." he replied immediately only to be startled with their landline phone this time.

Yanna gasps dramatically.

"Oh, papa that could be uncle Jinnie or uncle Minnie." she guesses since she knows that there are only 4 people who knows their home number; It's only Jin, Joon, Jimin and Mrs. Jeon.

Tae raised his brows, Jin won't be calling him at this time because his brother is in the US.

Mrs. Jeon will not call him too because she knows that weekend is for his daughter so he knows who could it be.

"Jiminie what do you want?!" he asks immediately the moment he answered the phone.

"Tae Im really so sorry about--"

"Minie, let's talk some other time please." Jimin sighs on the other line.

"Alright, I just wanna inform you that i'll be in Jeju island for the next 5 days because I got a call from the agency. So can we talk when I get back?" the model pleaded.

Tae rolls his eyes, he knows Jimin will not function well knowing he's mad at him.

"Yah, stop thinking about us. Focus on your work and we'll talk when you get back. Don't forget Yanna's fresh abalones." he said now smiling when he heard his JM's sigh of relief.

"I'm really so sorry Tae I just feel bad that Jung-"

"I said, we'll talk about it when you get back. Take care of yourself Minnie." he cuts him off before gesturing his daughter to come and say good bye to her uncle Minnie.

"Wait, Minnie someone wants to say hello," he said while passing the phone to Yanna.

"Take cawe uncle Minnie. I wavv you."

Jimin knows there's no way he could tell Taehyung about the man he wants to sue so he just uttered a silent prayer for his best friend's ass on Monday.

They ended the call with more i love yous and Yanna's kisses over the phone.

"So what do my little sunshine wanna do today?"

The little girl's eyes immediately glows when she realized that her papa will spend time with her today.

"What about we go to the park and feed the ducks in the pond papa?" she asks him, her voiced lace with excitement so who's Tae to say no?!

They finished their breakfast and Taehyung hurriedly tidy up their kitchen before they both get their sun hats and went outside their apartment.

The father & daughter's apartment is located at Seoul Forest Trimage where only rich and famous people lives. Mrs. Jeon actually recommended it to him when she heard that he was looking for an apartment for himself and Yanna. The cost is pretty much expensive but since Taehyung already saved a lot, he managed to get one unit in the building.

He likes the place so much because it's not only peaceful but he's sure that it's safe!

Taehyung is watching his daughter feed the ducks swimming on the pond when he noticed a man jogging towards her. But since he knows that it's just one of the tenants of the building, he just ignores it and continue watching her.

"Papa, hurry up wook, wook! There's a fish!"

The designer can't help but laugh at his daughter's cute pronunciation of words before he walks towards her to see what she's trying to show him.

"Wooook, papa there, thewe's lot of fishes!" she squealed again while climbing the fence.

And since Taehyung is too excited too, he wasn't able to notice that the fence Yanna stepped on is already old enough to break!

"Yannna!!!" he screamed when he saw his daughter almost fell into the pond!

But thank the heaven and all the angels there that the man who's jogging around them was quick enough to catch her!

Jungkook wasn't sure at first when he saw the father and daughter walking with their cute pajamas and sun hats on. But when he heard the voice of the little girl, he knew it was them. He was already planning to leave before the father noticed him but he saw how the hyper active kid stepped on the broken fence so he didn't even think twice when he ran towards them to catch the little girl coz obviously her father is too entertained watching the f*cking ducks in the pond!

Taehyung's eyes widens when he saw the man catching his daughter on time!

Good thing that Jungkook is wearing his baseball cap, and Yanna was too frightened to look at her savior so JK took the chance to quickly carry the little girl and pass her to his dad before bolting away the scene.

Taehyung didn't even manage to say thank you because he's too shocked of what happened. It's only when he hears her daughter's tiny apology when he came back to his senses.

"I'm sowwy papa, Yanna is being naughty." she whispers as she hides her face on Tae's chest.

"No, no baby, it's papa's fault. I wasn't looking. I'm sorry."

Taehyung wanted to bang his head on the nearest wall upon realizing what just happened! He almost OMG! He doesn't even wanna think about it now! He tried to look around to see where the man went but JK is quick enough to duck when he saw Taehyung looking around.

"Dumb! He's dumb!" Jk mumbles to himself while going back to his own flat. He can't still believe that Taehyung and the little witch is living on the same building where he lives.

"Why is a baby allowed to take care of a baby witch?!" he continues to mumble inside the elevator.

Taehyung and Yanna decided to spend all their weekend inside their home after what happened in the pond. They busied themselves baking cookies, watching movies and playing with Yanna's legos & puzzles. It's only on Sunday afternoon when Tae remembers about her weekly homework.

"Yanna, baby I forgot to ask uncle Minie about your bag. Did you leave it in his car or can you remember if you brought it with you inside the office?" he asks hoping his daughter could remember.

Yanna's eyes widens upon remembering her uncle JJ's ransacking her bag.

She covers her mouth knowing that her papa will get angrier to his uncle JJ when she tells him what he did. But she also doesn't wanna lie to her papa because she knows that liars go to hell.

Taehyung squinted his eyes when he saw the reaction of his daughter. She only does that when she doesn't wanna say something.

"Hmmn, did uncle Yoonie take them?" he tried but the little girl just shakes her head.

"Baby, you know you can't go to school tomorrow without them right? Do you know where your bag is?" he asks again hoping she'll spill.

Yanna sighs, she knows she's caught.

"I left them in uncle JJ's office papa." she confessed.

But to the little girl's surprise, Taehyung just smiled at her thinking that she left her somewhere in the office.

"Okay then, I will just let uncle Bombom bring it to school tomorrow baby okay? Papa can't bring it to you because we have very important visitor tomorrow." he explains carefully to her.

Yanna just gives him a thumbs up. They spent the rest of the afternoon cuddling & playing together not knowing that everything is about to change!

***MONDAY***

Taehyung just dropped his daughter in her school at exactly 7:30 in the morning. He also informed Yanna's teacher about her missing bag and Ms. Lee is kind enough to tell Tae that she'll just let the little girl use their school supplies.

Tae is greeted with their staff. He saw the cleaners still cleaning in the lobby so he immediately stop them telling them that Mr. Jeon will be arriving any minute by now.

He hurriedly went inside the elevator and press the number to his office's floor. He's ready and confident about everything.

They've been preparing for months for this turn over so he's not nervous at all. He trusts everyone of his staff and he knows that everyone is as ready as his, except that the moment he arrives at his office, everyone looks so nervous.

"Good morning everyone!" he greets them.

Taehyung's smile slowly morphs into a sharp scowl when no one answers.

"Beomgyu, what the hell is wrong with everyone?" he decides to ask his assistant who cannot look him into the eyes.

"V-vshi Mr. Jeon is waiting for you in his office." he informs his boss. Taehyung frowns.

"He's already here? But the turn over ceremony will be at 9?" he asks while checking his watch, it's still 8 o'clock.

"Yes Vshi, he arrives with Mr. Min." Boemgyu informs him again.

Tae is aware that Yoongi is very close with the only son of Mrs. Jeon and he's not surprise to hear that anymore. But what's surprise him is the fact that the heir arrives earlier than Mrs. Jeon.

He's about to ask question again when he saw Yoongi with the man who tried to kidnap his baby girl again so he immediately snap out of his thoughts about Mr. Jeon. He marches towards Yoongi & the unknown man.

"Oh, Tae--" Yoongi is cut off with the younger's mad voice!

"Yah! How dare you to come back here!" Tae pointed at the man while he's dragging Yoongi towards the elevator.

"Hyung ,please do me a favor and kick him out of the building now because Mr. Jeon is at his office now! I need to do final checking on the hall now so I can't deal with that man. Please please, just this once hyung." he plead not even waiting for the older's reply before he gets in the elevator and went to the hall where the event is going to happen.

Yoongi wants to pull his hair off the moment Taehyung is out of his sight. Jungkook on the other hand is speechless because he witness the exchange of the two and he heard everything.

He look at the other staff of Taehyung who's watching him before he walks towards Yoongi.

"Hyung did he just fzcking ask you to kick me out of my own building? Did I heard that part right?" he asks while gritting his teeth.

Yoongi wants to deny it & make up an excuse but when he saw Jk's annoyed look, he knows there's no use.

"Yes, he still thought you're a gate crasher and he doesn't want MR JEON to see you lurking around. And as you've heard,he will deal with you later after the turn over ceremony of his boss." Yoongi mocks him. Jk clench his fist as he glares at the older man.

"I can't believe he didn't even care to check my photos!"

Please don't think Jeon Jungkook is petty. He's just really disappointed that his mom's most trusted person doesn't even know how he looks like!

"Yah, don't blame him when all your life you're having a war with camera! When was the last time you got photograph?" Yoongi teases him.

Jungkook is still not convince.

"Hyung, he knows I'm coming. I will be his boss and he doesn't even know what I look like?" Jk won't let it go. He's still sulking when Mrs. Jeon finally appears.

"Mom! Oh geez, I thought you're coming later?" he greets his mom with a hug.

"And let you terrorize all the employees? Nope, not that you're not officially their boss." Jia teases his son as they all walk towards Jungkook's office.

"Me? terrorizing your employees? Yoongi hyung, why don't you tell Mrs. Jeon that her most trusted designer just ordered you to kick me out of the building." he huffs.

Mrs. Jeon turns to Yoongi but before she even ask him, she noticed the purple unicorn bag sitting on top of Jungkook's coffee table.

"Wait a minute, is Yanna here today?" she immediately asked when he recognize the bag she bought for Taehyung's daughter.

Jk wants to roll his eyes when his mom immediately forgets about his complain about Taehyung just because she saw a tiny bag!

"No mom, that little witch left that here last Friday." he answers instead. Jia laughs upon hearing her son's annoyed voice.

"So you already met them?" she asks, her eyes sparkling with joy and Jungkook might not admit it loud but he wants to thank the father & child for bringing such joy to his mom's eyes.

"Yes and No." he replies when he remembers their encounter.

Yoongi excuses himself so they could have time to speak before the event.

"Yes I met them already because the little witch got lost here in my office and no because they both didn't know that I'm Jungkook." he said while opening a banana milk from his fridge. Mrs. Jeon looks so confused at first.

"Yanna got lost in the office?" she asks only to laugh again.

"Oh maybe it's because of the doors, they're all the same." she said while looking around as if she wanted to suddenly change all the doors in their building so that the little witch won't get lost again.

Jungkook was about to whine again when they hear a knock on the door.

"Come in." he said without even looking thinking that it's just Yoongi but the voice that comes in is not his bestfriend.

"OMG! Why are you still here?! I told you I'm--OMG, Jia you're here!" Tae panics when he noticed that Mrs. Jeon is sitting right in front of the man already.

He's about to explain briefly to his boss who's that guy but she beats him to it.

"Oh, Vshi I'm glad to see you, are you looking for Yanna's bag?" she asks while pointing the bag. Taehyung's eyes widens!

"Yes Jia! Oh thank you." he said smiling to the older woman before turning to the man who's quietly watching him.

"Yah, what are you still doing here?" he asks but he didn't expect that man to reply to him.

"Why? Am I supposed to go to the hall now? I thought the ceremony will start at 9?" Jungkook smirks at the confuse designer.

Jia is just silently watching the two. Boemgyu already filled her in so she knows the predicament of the two. She wants to laugh while watching poor Taehyungie's reaction but she doesn't want to side her son she remains quiet.

Taehyung furrows his brows and squinted his eyes before checking out the man sitting comfortably in front of Jia Jeon.

Well, yeah he looks ok. NO, if Taehyung is being honest, the man looks devilishly handsome. He's wearing Dior and is that Louis Vitto Manhattan Richelieu?!

Then he also noticed the latest edition of Rolex watch on his wrist. His ears are also adorned with pretty tiny earrings.

And now that they're less than a meter apart, he can also smell him. The man doesn't just look so expensive but he also smells luxurious!

The two scrutinized each other shamelessly until their eyes finally meet!

Tae gasps when he finally realized something while Jk smirks when he noticed how Tae's face suddenly pales into white before it turns crimson again! Mrs. Jeon tried not to interfere but Taehyung looks like he's gonna pass out soon.

"Taehyung, I'd like you to meet my only son, Architect Jeon Jungkook, your future boss in less than an hour now." Jia broke the silence in the room bit instead of feeling relief, Taehyung feels like he's about to explode of embarrassment!

Taehyung opens his mouth only to close it again when he saw the other smirking at him. His initial thought is to bow at him and introduce himself to him properly but then the embarrassment of the previous events is screaming at his head so instead of saying anything, he turns to Jia, took the bag from her and walks towards the door.

"Mrs. Jeon let me just ask Beomgyu to deliver this at Yanna's school because she'll need it for today." he mumbles before dashing out the place without even waiting for his boss' reply.

Jia burst out laughing while her son is speechless.

"That's it? Mom did you see that? I mean, Mrs. Jeon is that how your employees treat their bosses?!" he excalimed after when he finally realized what just happened.

"Come on Mr. Jeon, give Taehyungie a break. I'm sure he's now beating himself in his office."

Mrs. Jeon really knows Taehyung well because she's right! The moment Taehyung enters his own office, he slammed the door and run towards the hidden part of the wall. He dramatically slide down until he's sitting on the floor.

His staff inside are all looking at him as if he's gone crazy because they never saw him like that in 8 years that he's been working at JJ's.

Beomgyu was about to ask him what's wrong when Taehyung started to hit his head on the wall while screaming.

"Bombom please send me to Mars now! Tell Jimin to take care of my Yanna. I have 4 bank accounts, two of them are named after my baby. Please tell Jin hyung that he's really very handsome too." Tae is blabbering so he didn't even hear it when someone opens the door of his office again.

"And also, Bombom, you can take all my lingerie collections too."

Beomgyu's eyes widens when he saw Jungkook enters their office, but Taehyung didn't see him yet so he keeps blabbering. The assistant is trying to stop him but Tae is in panic attack so he just continues.

"ISTG Bom, my collections are the best, your boyfriend will drool when he see you wearing them. But please make sure that my Yanna will go to college, she wants to become a dentist and--"

"Vshi you--"

"No, Bommy, you have to remember all this because I'm about to die!" he then started to sob out of frustration.

Jk froze on his feet when he heard the other man crying. He decided to follow him and tease him more but watching him on that state makes him back out of his plan. Beomgyu on the other hand can't take the embarrassment anymore.

"Vshi, hyung I guess--" he's interrupted again.

"Bombom, I punched him! Gosh, I even threatened to sue him. I ordered Yoongi hyung to kick him out of his own building. What's wrong with me?" he cried out not noticing the man who grabs the tissue box from his desk and kneels down in front of him.

"You did all that because you thought I kidnapped your daughter."

Taehyung froze when he heard the now familiar voice of his boss. But since he's covering his face with his hands, he can't see how Jungkook is looking at him.

But when he realized that Jk is now looking at him in that position, he can't help but to cry harder.

Jk sighs.

The younger pulls some tissue from the box and starts wiping the tears of the designer. Taehyung halts. Jungkook carefully pulled away his hands so he could properly wipe his face.

"You prepared for months to make sure this event will be successfully, you've even invited celebrities and members of the press for this and now you just ruin your make up." Jk breathed as if he doesn't want the others in the room to hear what he's telling him.

Taehyung is beyond shocked. He's just there letting the other wipe his face while he's staring at him.

"There, all dry up now." Jk smiled at him again, the kind of smile that will melt your soul but Tae remains silence.

"Mrs. Jeon said you're one of the reason behind the success of this company so whatever happened the last time, maybe we can talk about it some other time?"

At that moment, Taehyung knows he's screwed. If this Jungkook guy can pretend to be calm, he's very sure that right after the event he'll get fired soon.

Maybe he'll be really sad to be kick out of House of Jeon, but then maybe it's time for him to start his own line.

When Taehyung remains quiet, Jungkook knows the other is over thinking again. His mom talked a lot about KIM TAEHYUNG so even when they were never given a chance to meet in the past years, he feels like he knows him already. And by the looks of him right now, he'll probably planning his resignation letter. So when Taehyung opens his mouth for the first time, he's not surprise to hear him anymore.

"Mr. Jeon, expect my resignation letter after the event, let me finish the event today and I'll leave asap." Tae declared but Jk just smiled at him.

"Whatever your decision is, let's talk about it later after the event." Jungkook chose to reply before standing up to give the designer more time to fix himself because it's almost time to start the event.

"A-alright Mr. Jeon." Taehyung stuttered before standing up too.

The moment Jungkook left his office, Taehyung looked for Beomgyu who doesn't know what to say after the scene that he just witnessed.

"Yah!!!! Beomgyu!!! Why didn't you tell me Mr. Jeon came?! Gosh, the way I wanted the earth to swallow me now!" he screams again, but this time he's not crying anymore because he's busy retouching his make up.

"Vshi I tried to warn you but you kept talking about your lingerie and---" Taehyung waves his hand to stop the other talking!

"One more time that you speak about this and you'll be fired!" he warned him!

Beomgyu knows better so he immediately shut up. He's about to leave and go back to his desk when he heard his boss called him again.

"Bom, you know how much I hate to do this but--"

"Shall I bring Yanna's bag to her?" the assistant cuts him off because he knows how his boss hates to ask him personal favors like that. But Beomgyu knows that it's part of his job since when Mrs. Jeon interviewed him by herself, that's one thing she reiterated to him. He will be Taehyung's assistant in the company including when situations arise that involves Yanna.

Tae nods at his assistant. If there's one more person he could trust about his daughter, it's Beomgyu. Ever since he started working for him, he is nothing but sweet & hard working. He knows the younger received lots of job offers but he never left his side that's why he likes him.

When Bombom left, Taehyung check himself at the full body mirror on the corner of the office first before finally going out to shake hands with their guests.

Their caterer really did an amazing job arranging the hall for the event so he's not worried about their guests at all.

****

Taehyung can't help but be proud of himself while watching all their guests enjoy the brunch they prepared.

Jeon Jungkook is finally the official CEO of JJ's House of Fashion. And with the initial reactions of their guests including the press, he really gave them a good impression.

Jia Jeon gave a short speech & she of course didn't forget to thank Taehyung for spearheading the event. Jungkook also managed to thank him along with the whole staff in his acceptance speech.

Everyone is excited to work with another young blood.

Taehyung finally sighs in relief when he enters his office.

"Good job everyone! Thank you for your hard work!" he cheered while waving at Boeomgyu & their other staff.

They all congratulate & thank him too before they all went to their own spots.

Tae found himself in front of his computer after everyone is back to their work.

It's almost 5PM and they will all go home after the successful event but here he is stressing about what to write in his resignation letter.

He knows his job is done so Jungkook will no longer have a reason to keep him.

"You can do it Kim Taehyung. It's just a job, you can always start your own business now." he mumbles to himself not knowing that his new boss is already staring at him so he almost jumps off his seat when he heard the younger's voice.

"So, you want to be our competitor now?"

"Holy warermelon! Geez! Do you know how to knock or is that a habit of people from LA to just barged in to someone else's room?!" he blurted out while trying to calm himself down coz the man standing in front of him now looks really hot!

"Kim Taehyung!"

"Y-yes sir?"

Tae gulps the invisible lump in his throat again when he saw how Jungkook look at him. His boss is oozing with power & confidence. And the way he uttered Taehyung's name is just full of dominance that makes him feel something inside him.

"Will you stop blabbering & actually talk to me like an adult because istg, I won't tolerate this kind of behavior you've been showing me since I first set my feet in this building even when you're Mrs. Jeon's favorite." Jk spits hoping to set things right between them.

But when he saw the scowl on the older's face he knows that it won't be easy for them to start again.

At first, Taehyung was planning to be humble & apologize to his new CEO since he knows that he did some inappropriate things to him. But watching him barks at him like that, he cursed his boss mentally for being arrogant!

"Wow look who's talking here, why don't you start from learning how to knock, or maybe how to respect personal space!" Taehyung mocks the other when he noticed that Jungkook is still standing too close in front of him.

"Right, I don't think we'll be able to finish this!"

Jk didn't wait for the other to speak again before he bolted out of Taehyung's office.

The designer is so furious that he almost throw his phone on the wall when he heard someone knocking on the door. He tried to calm himself before letting the person come inside his office.

Taehyung doesn't know what to say or do when he saw his boss cautiously enters his office. His jaw dropped when Jk even smiled at him as if they weren't just trying to rip each other's throats a while ago.

"Hello Taehyungshi, I just want to congratulate you for the job well done during the turn over ceremony. I hope we could get along well in the future. I'm looking forward to work with the best designer in Asia." Jk didn't even let him breathe when he extends his hand for a shake hand. Tae just accepted it & force a smile.

"T-thank you, s-sir."

The two of them froze when they finally touch each other's hands. They're both frozen and silently staring at each other when they both heard someone clearing their throat.

"I'm glad my only son works well with my best designer. I can leave JJ with peace in my heart now."

Jungkook & Tae immediately let go of each other's hands when they saw Mrs. Jeon smiling at them.

"Will you stop talking as if you wont be here nagging us every two days mom." Jk wraps his arm around his mom's shoulder.

"Don't worry, now that you two seems to finally made up I'm sure Taehyung is more than enough to deal with you. He's not just a designer here Mr. Jeon. If the people thinks I'm the brain and soul of House of Jeon, I can say that Taehyungie, my Vshi here is the heart of the company." the older woman proudly tells her son.

Tae almost teared up upon hearing that for the first time. He always knew that his boss loves him and his work but he never thought she thinks highly of him. And he almost cooed at the mother & son's way of addressing each other.

"Jia, thank you, I don't think I deserve that compliment. You're a great mentor that's why I'm on the place where I am right now." he replied shyly.

This time, Mrs. Jeon takes a step closer to her designer. She took his hands and squeezes them.

"You deserve more Taehyungie, and I'm happy that you & my son will be working together. At least now I don't have to worry because my baby is in good hands." she said knowingly.

Both of the male can't help but to take a glance at each other. They both know she's talking about the company but the way she said it gives them both an unexplainable shivers.

Taehyung is even surprise when it's Jungkook who replied to the woman first.

"Don't worry mom, I will take a good care of your baby." he said while staring at the beautiful designer. And when Tae felt a shiver a while ago, this time he wants to scold himself for blushing!

Mrs. Jeon squeezes Taehyung's hand one more time before letting him go.

"I know it's still early and you are not used to leaving work before 5 o'clock but why don't you go and take Yanna from school so you can both join us for dinner at home. I'm sure Yanna misses her mamita."

Taehyung's eyes widens upon hearing the invitation. Of course the old woman misses his daughter too. She even managed to brainwashed Yanna for calling herself "mamita" and he doesn't mind joining her for dinner because they always do that. But he looks at Jungkook first, he's not sure if it's okay for the man to suddenly crash their time at home. Jungkook on the other hand guessed Taehyung's worries so he smiled at the other.

"I don't mind." he uttered. Tae then looks at the older woman.

"I'll let Yeonjun check everything then I'll go & fetch Yanna. Will be there at..." he paused not sure if it's okay to give the time because it's Jia's dinner.

"Anytime Taehyungie, the earlier, the better. I could spend more time with my little angel." the old woman replied when she saw the unsure look on his face.

Tae agrees to her before the Jeons finally left his office.

The designer releases his breathe he wasn't aware he's holding when he's finally alone in the room. He takes a glance at his monitor and quickly deleted his resignation draft when he realized that he's not gonna get fired soon.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

648K 32.6K 69
Taehyung and Jungkook grew up together since their birth with a certain age gap, whilst Taehyung is a cheerful bubbly omega and Jungkook is a calm an...
82.8K 3.9K 49
Kim Taehyung, youngest CEO of the Korea. Owner of the no.1 company. Cold and arrogant for others but loving for his family and friends... Jeon Jungko...
41.4K 1.5K 15
In This story Taehyung is a single father. He have a cute little daughter Jihyoo. What If he find out his old diary with phone number on it of his lo...
124K 7.1K 15
#TAEKOOKAU where CEO JEON is so bored with his monotonous life so he asked his PA Seokjin to bring him a "doll" to play with. Unfortunately, Jin foun...