LOST and FOUND

By SinsNChaos

V is known in fashion world as a perfectionist designer while JK is the newly appointed Director of the compa... More

Meet the Casts
ICE and FIRE
Google what's Good
Uncle JJ and Baby Yanna
Lost and Found
EPILOGUE, JUSTICE FOR YANNA

CEO meets the BOSS

1.9K 86 6
By SinsNChaos

6:30 AM and the alarm at Taehyung's apartment goes off!

But since the famous designer just pulled another all nighter, he tried to cheat on his time & turn off the clock hoping that the small ball of sunshine beside him is still sleeping... but unfortunately she's not!

The father of four year old girl almost jumps out of the bed when he saw his own child sitting & staring at him already.

"Geez, baby you startled me." he mumbles while extending his arms to reach his baby but Yanna just continues to stare at him.

"You diw not sweep again papa."

The little girl is obviously judging him because he's still wearing his working clothes. The truth is, Tae didn't plan to sleep without even removing his make up the previous night but since he's really tired, he didn't even notice that he already fallen asleep beside her.

Tae knows there's no valid reason for him to justify himself.

"Yanna, papa is so sorry baby. I promise, I'll try my best not to sleep with my working clothes on again." he apologizes with his softest voice.

The girl stares back at him for few seconds before she finally smile.

"Otei, gimme my mowning love then papa." she then crawls her way to his father's lap and starts to pepper him with his tiny kisses.

And that's how the morning of Kim Taehyung starts before he managed to drop her baby to her school before going to his own work.

Yanna gave her father one more quick peck before getting inside the classroom while Taehyung stays behind and watch her dance her way.

The designer is about to leave when Yanna's teacher approaches him for the first time.

"Good morning Mr. Kim, I'm sorry to bother you but I just wanna make sure you got the memo from the parents portal?" she asked politely hoping that the busy parent knows what she's talking about.

Tae furrows his brows and immediately check his phone for any school notice he missed and he immediately apologized when he saw one.

"Oh geez, I'm sorry Ms. Lee I was—" he's cut off by the kind teacher who knows how he always need a constant reminder for Yanna's school affairs because of his situation as a single parent who's always busy with his work.

"It's okay Mr. Kim, you don't have to apologize. That's why I am reminding you now that we have early dismissal today because of the parents workshop tomorrow. So please, don't forget to pick up Yanna at 2 o'clock today." Ms. Lee explains to him politely.

Tae knows it would be a conflict to his schedule but he doesn't wanna trouble the teacher so he just promised her that he'll pick up her daughter on time.

Tae checks the time on his Gucci watch & silently thank the heaven again for giving him his job that doesn't really require him to go to work early since he's now the head designer of the company.

He may not be required to be at work early but Taehyung is a professional & perfectionist when it comes to his career. He never arrived later than 8 o'clock in their company's main building and he never failed to visit all 8 satellites of their boutique around Seoul. He always makes sure that all their latest designs are properly displayed on their show rooms and other stores that are selling their products may it be the clothes, shoes, bags or any other accessories.

He is very diligent when it comes to his career. He still do things that he's not supposed to do anymore because to him, JJ HOUSE OF FASHION isn't just work anymore, it is his passion.

That's why many of his clients and even his brother Seokjin keeps convincing him to open his own clothing line already since he already has a name in fashion world.

He already received many offers & proposals to help him establish his own brand but he turned them all down for two reasons.

First, it's because of his Yanna. With his hectic schedule now that he's just a designer is already taking a big toll in his parenthood, what more if he'll have his own brand? No! Taehyung won't let that happen ever because above all, his top most priority is his daughter.

Second, is no other than Mrs. Jia Jeon, the owner of the brand he's working for. The very first woman who believes in him when he was just a struggling University student. Taehyung can still clearly remembers how his own parents threatened to disown him because he wouldn't follow them back then. He went out of their mansion, worked his ass off at night while he studied on daylight. It was really hard for him but he never gave up until he managed to apply as an intern to JJ House of Fashion.

He would never forget the day Mrs. Jeon called him a fashion terr*rist because of his huge red jacket he managed to sneaked out from his closet in their mansion before he ran away.

That day was the same day the beautiful woman praised and called him V for victory when she saw his portfolio! She was impressed of his unique & elegant designs and ever since that day, the woman taught him all the dos and donts and the alphabets of fashion world! She became his mentor until he graduated!

Taehyung smirks to himself again when he realized that he already arrives at his destination. He tossed his key to their valet and enter their building with oozing confidence. All other employees greet him with smile on their faces not because he is in higher position but because they all know that the owner of their company loves him so much. But of course, aside from that, they know V as kind & sweet person as long as you're doing your work PERFECTLY because if you don't, then he's the meanest person you'll ever meet. There's no second chance to him!

Taehyung believes that everyone is given the same chances in life. It's always up to people to make their own choices, so when they're screwed, then they have to face the consequences. He's always a firm believer of that mantra so in short, for him there's no room for mistake.

There's only space for improvement. There's no going back because it should always moving forward.

So it's not surprise to all the staff in his office when he immediately furrows his brows upon seeing a familiar vase with sunflowers in his table.

"Beomie!!!!" he called out.

"Why are these flowers still here when I clearly told you last night to throw them away?" he asks while sliding his finger on top of his desk to make sure it's spotless.

His assistant gulps before he answers.

"Vshi, t-those flowers are newly delivered again. I threw the ones you've received yesterday." he informed his boss who froze on his seat.

Its only then when Tae noticed the new card pinned on one of the flowers. He looks at his assistant first & dismiss him before taking the card.

"𝓗𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓵𝔂 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵.--JH"

Taehyung closed his eyes & mentally counts 1-10 to free his mind from anything. It's already Friday, last day of work this week so he doesn't wanna get so stress especially now that his team is busy preparing for the incoming welcome party of the new director of JJ.

Mrs. Jeon talked to him a month ago about her early retirement because according to her, she deserves to rest & enjoy her wealth now especially that her son is finally back home. Jia is a widow and she raised her son alone but since Jungkook wanted to become an architect, she let him pursue his dream first. And now that he's already successful in his own career, he finally decided to come home and accept the position of being the director of JJ House of Fashion since he's already well verse when it comes to managing a company.

They are about to welcome him on Monday that is why everyone in their building are busy doing their own tasks from the design & lay out room up to the show room!

Taehyung is so proud of everyone because he knows that they're all giving their best to impress their new boss. He's about to start checking his checklist for the day when he realized that the vase of sunflower is still in his desk so he called his assistant again & ask him to take it away. Beomgyu took it immediately upon hearing his order.

Tae is already browsing his checklist when he remembers about his baby's early dismissal again so he took out his phone & dial the only person he could entrust Yanna.

"Jiminie ,thank God you answered your phone." he blurted out, totally surprise that his best friend is already up as early as 8 o'clock on Friday morning.

The model only laughs at him.

"Hey Tae, what's up?! Is everything alright?" he asks after realizing that his bestfriend will never call him during office hours using his phone if it's not emergency.

"Uhmm, Chim I'm really sorry to bother you but--" he wasn't even finish with his sentence when the model guessed what he's about to tell him.

"What time do I need to take her from school? Goodness Taehyung, I told you, never hesitate to ask me anything when it comes to my angel! So, what time do I need to be where?" Jimin asks again knowing fully that his bestfriend only hesitates to ask him because he thought he's busy.

Good thing that he doesn't have any shoot today and the next weekend so he's free to baby sit his angel.

Taehyung sighs on the line but ended up thanking him after explaining him why he needs to take her early today. Jimin told the other not to worry anymore so Tae thanked him again.

"Geez, what will I do without you Jiminie, I love you boo." he mumbles before saying goodbye.

"You're lucky you're my bestfriend & i love your designs. Loveyou more Taetae." Jimin replied before ending the call.

Taehyung thanked the heaven again for sending him his bestfriend. He pick up the card and throw it in the bin before finally concentrating on checking his latest designs of lingerie they're about to launch next month. He's already submerged in his work so no one dares to bother him & inform him that the man they are all waiting to arrive next week has already arrived at the building.

Jeon Jungkook, the only heir of JJ House of Fashion finally arrived. But since no one knows his face yet because Mrs. Jeon never flaunted his son, no one recognized him!

Jungkook texted his mom that he's already in the building, but since Mrs. Jeon is still in Italy for the opening of their shop there, she wasn't able to reply immediately. Good thing that the heir of Jeon immediately spotted his bestfriend Min Yoongi in the lobby.

"Jungkook!"

"Hyung, good that you're here. " he said while giving his hyung a quick hug.

One of the staff approaches them. Yoongi quickly introduces Jk to her but ask the same staff not to tell a single soul that Jungkook is already there because he only came to observe today.

He knows that he'll be formally introduce on Monday that's why he would like to take a chance to explore their company without being known as the owner yet.

The staff smiled at them and directed them to Jk's office. The two males thanked her before they finally close the door.

"Welcome back to South Korea almighty Jeon Jungkook!" Yoongi teases the younger while observing him.

Jungkook glares at his hyung upon hearing it while scanning the room. He noticed how neat and minimalist everything in his office and he likes it. He must thank the one who prepared it for him.

"Please don't tell me you just came from the airport and the first thing you did is to come and check your office because goddamn it Jungkook, you have nothing to prove here anymore. This is your own company and--"

"I should work harder now that it's my own company, right hyung? Besides, don't worry I already went home and took a shower before I came." he smiled at their company's resident photographer before flopping himself at the black leather couch inside the office.

He's trying not to sit on his desk yet because he knows once he does, he'll immediately start working. He promised his mom he won't start until Monday so he has to restrain himself.

"I knew it! Have you even eaten anything yet?" Yoongi asks again.

"Actually hyung--"

"Stop! Just stop with your bullshits! We're going to eat your favorite lamb skewers now and I won't take no for answer!" Yoongi insisted as he take out his phone from his pocket to dial the food delivery. Jungkook just shakes his head off because he knows he could never win over his hyung when it comes to health.

Yoongi has been taking care of him since he was in LA. In fact, they met each other there when his mom sent him to US to study. Yoongi's mom owns the apartment he was renting before Mrs. Jeon bought his own. They practically housemates since he Mrs. Min never failed to invite him for lunch and dinner.

Jk snaps out of his thoughts when Yoongi asks his what drink he'd like.

"Just water hyung" he replied to Yoongi's disappointment.

"Gonna order banana milk since you have a fridge here so you'll have something to drink." the older added.

"Really hyung? Banana milk?"

"Yah! Stop pretending you didn't ask banana milk from the flight attendant on your flight!" Yoongi snickered & Jk knows he would never win against him.

The two of them shared a good laugh while they're waiting for their food.

Jk is busy retelling him another one of his flings when he notice the older smiling at his phone.

"Hyung, are you seeing someone at the moment?" he asks when he caught him excitedly replying to the person who's texting him.

"Uhh, nope! Not really seeing someone but he's cute. He's actually one of the models of JJ's." he uttered.

Jungkook raised his brow to his hyung.

"What happened to WORK ETHICS hyung?" he teases him this time, knowing how Yoongi hates to mix pleasure with work.

"Yah! I said he's cute but it's not like I'm going to f*ck him here." the older quickly replied while throwing a cushion to him.

Jk laughs really hard while watching his hyung blush. He missed seeing Yoongi like that because he knows that ever since his last relationship, the older never really showed interest to someone else.

"Now, I'm really curious to meet that cutie hyung. He might be really cute to make you blush like that." he said while standing to open the door to receive their food delivery.

The two continues to chat while eating their food. Yoongi's happy to see the younger eating deliciously while Jk is happy to see his hyung happy.

"You're lucky, you might meet Jimin today since he's dropping someone in the building." Yoongi informs him while chewing his food.

"Oh, so it's Park Jimin!" JK smiled at him.

Of course he knows the model. He might not know them personally but he keeps tab on their company's precious employees.

"So you know him?"

"Who wouldn't hyung? He's the model behind the infamous clothes accidental malfunctions!" Jk blurted out.

He remembers one of the shows he attended last year where he saw the model. Everyone was whipped of his act on the runway! Yoongi smiled fondly at him.

"He just sent a message that he's going to take his niece from her school and they'll drop by here, maybe you can say hi to him." Yoongi suggested and Jk agrees immediately.

If they're in another situation, he would've said no immediately because they're at the office but seeing his hyung this excited to see someone, melts the director's heart. So who is he to say no?!

Little did Jeon Jungkook know, that Yoongi's gummy smile for him is just the start of melting his ice cold heart, because it's at exactly 3 o'clock in the afternoon when he's on his way back to his office from his tour around the building when he saw someone entered his office!

The young director furrowed his brows because as far as he knows, no one is allowed to enter his office especially when the staff are all expecting to see him next week.

Meanwhile, Taehyung is so excited to meet his baby on their building lobby. Jimin already texted him that they're in the House of Jeon already so he informed his assistant Beomgyu that he's going down to fetch Yanna.

The pretty designer is even humming to himself while going to the elevator when he saw Jimin with Yoongi. He waves at them with wide smile.

"Minnie!" he greeted his best friend and it's only when they're close when he noticed Jimin's panicking state.

"Tae, I'm really so--."

"Jimin, where's Yanna?" he cuts him off when he noticed that his baby is not with the two.

"ISTG Tae, she's just playing with my phone and then Yoongi hyung and I are---"

"Park Jimin where the hell is my daughter?!" Tae started to scream at the model when he realized that his daughter is missing!

Yoongi tried to calm him down but he only pushed him away.

"You don't get to tell me to calm down when my four year old daughter is missing in this 20 floor building! Jimin, where did you last see her? Did you inform the security already?" Tae asks them while waiting for the elevator to open.

Jimin is already crying.

"I'm really so sorry Tae, n-no we haven't informed anyone yet because there are still clients and we don't want to---"

"Goddamn it Park Jimin! It's Yanna we are talking about!" Taehyung's head about to explode when he heard his best friend get worried about their customers over his baby.

"I'm--"

"Minnie can you just stop apologizing and just go to the head of security and tell them about it first! I'll go at the lobby & look outside the building first but I'm telling you this Park Jimin, I'm gonna kill you when something bad happens to my daughter!"

It's only when Jimin and Yoongi left when Taehyung finally let go of the tears he's trying to hide. If there's one thing he hates about himself is his ability to cry easily. He hates it so much so he's trying his best not to show that side of him even to his best friend.

But the moment he enters the elevator and realized that his daughter is missing, he immediately started to cry while uttering a prayer in his head.

'Lord please, not my daughter. Take away everything from me, but not Yanna please.' he keeps mumbling while he's running outside the building to check for his baby.

The thing is, Yanna have been in the House of Jeon several times. She's a smart girl for her age and she already knows where his papa's office is so when she got bored while waiting for his uncle Minnie and that mint hair guy talking, she decided to leave and go ahead to his papa's office on the 19th floor. She took the empty elevator alone and press the command button for short people like her.

"Nineteenth floor." she blurted out and off she goes to the executive floor of the building.

The problem is, all the doors in that floor are the same and as smart as she is, she still got confused of the offices. She decided to enter the first one she saw.

The little girl gasps when he realized that it's not his papa's office because the chairs are not purple! She's about to leave the elegant and intimidating office when a booming voice startled her!

"Who the hell are you and why are you in my goddamn office?!" Jeon Jungkook's first thought is to intimidate the intruder that's why he even deepen his voice a little bit only to be surprise by a tiny being!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 2.9K 24
Jeon Jungkook CEO of Jeon Enterprise is very strict in nature. No one has ever seen him smiling. His staff fear him because one mistake can cost the...
952K 44.3K 45
[UNEDITED] A story where Jungkook is the only heir of Jeon company and is already engaged but fell for his wedding designer, Kim Taehyung. #Taekookau...
41.4K 1.5K 15
In This story Taehyung is a single father. He have a cute little daughter Jihyoo. What If he find out his old diary with phone number on it of his lo...
141K 7.1K 40
[ COMPLETED ] [ !! Fetus Writing !! ] In which Kim Taehyung is the CEO of Kim Enterprise . But other than that he has a daughter and wounded (long f...