The Felines

Від Beautiful_black_wolf

The Felines written by: Destiny_werewolf When Clair finds out her mate is a werewolf the wolf's father goes m... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4

Chapter 3

10 0 0
Від Beautiful_black_wolf

Recap...

A black wolf stopped in front of the enterance of the cave. His head lifted to the sky. Oh no. I thought he was going to howl but instead he was smelling the air. Wait...

"MATE..."

"MATE?"

He looked at me and ordered "Shift!" I growled showing my large teeth and sighed. I shifted, naked. He stared at me, his... Mate...

  "Why are you after us?" I hissed. "Im not. My syco father is." I stared at his beautiful body. His abs... But he has a large scar going from his collar bon to the middle of his six pack.

  "What happened?" I asked. "I disobeyed my... Father" he whispered the last part but with my hearing i heard it loud and clear. "But... He... Your abused? Arent you?" He nodded. A loud howl echoed through the frozen forest. "Dad!" Ben growled. Suddenly a dark gray wolf with two others behind him apoeared at the enerance.

  »°«»°«»°«»°«»°«»°«

The wolves have left. But my mate lay here on the cold cave floor, blood gushing out of his battle wounds. I've licked them clean. A cats mouth some how has a healing thing in their mouth. His wounds were slowly healing. I growled at thin air thinking of how his father ordered his wolves to kill his own son. But that made me mad and i fought off his wolves. Now we just need to get out of here...

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

8.7M 249K 43
COMPLETED What would you do if you accidentally trespassed over an Alphas territory that's known for his brutal mentality and ruthlessness? And what...
27.8M 634K 53
(Warning Mature Content) "You don't know how long i've been waiting for you to say that..." Sam groaned into the crook of my neck, his teeth grazing...
4.1M 125K 62
Once there was a girl, daughter of an Alpha, who happened to face consequences of the things she had no control over. How? By being ostracized from...
1M 23.9K 32
Hi, my name is Chloe Maka. I'm the daughter of Paea and Katherine Maka, Beta of the Moonstone Pack. I have a twin brother named Corey and a younger b...