Mate: Fated to love you (18+)

De eroticFifi

Having responsibilities is one thing but when handed over at a tender age is another. Lorenzo is the only alp... Mai multe

Knowing my Fate
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
BONUS CHAPTER
THANK YOU MESSAGE

12

2.2K 86 2
De eroticFifi

                      MEMORIES

“A moment lasts all of a second, but the memory lives on forever.”

Enzo's pov

It was raining heavily, so much that each pour shook the roof. Everyone was running around, so much to do that didn't really matter until later.

At the far end of the house, growls could be heard and shouts rises above the rain. It was people arguing, soon there was fight, what happened no one knows. Soon a huge black wolf exited from the door, eyes red and with a single scratched wound from temple down to cheeks.

He slowly approached the eight year boy perched on the wall frightened from his look. He was shivering both from cold and the chills that emanate from the bad looking wolf.

"Get away from my son."
A bloody man crawled from the room, staining the floor with his blood but never stopping, determined to save his son.

The wolf bared his teeth and growled lowly still looking at the boy. He approached the little lad few more inches and the man on the floor screamed before tearing his clothes and changes into his wolf.

He looked wounded but he clenched his teeth, eyes golden with flames.

Before he could move, a wolf bounced from high onto the wolf that was near the boy. It tore aggressively but never too strong for the big bad wolf.

Thrown off of him, he pounced on her almost immediately and with a single twist he killed her.

"Nooooooooooooo!"

That was the Little boys mother, he screamed with everything he had and looked at his father. He was all he have now, he wouldn't die too right.

In front of him fights issued. More wolves joined in, seriously he didn't know which was the good or bad but there was only two he can recognize, the one dead and the one fighting for vengeance.

The rain hit mercilessly above, with increased howls and clashing it was almost unbearable to listen. He looked over at his father, he was panting and gasping for breath on the floor while the black wolf hovered above him.

Just like that, just like how his mother was killed, with just a single snap he died to.

"No, no I am gonna kill you."
He was little but he didn't care, he lurched himself at the wolf but with a single kick he was thrown against the wall. The black wolf approached him slowly again while turning to his human form.

"Angry to see them dead? They had it coming and your little ass is next."

He jumped towards him and the little boy wished he could disappear into the wall, there was nothing to do so the only thing he could do was scream.

---
"It's okay, I'm here." There was a sweet soothing voice at a far distance that seems to be speaking to me. A hand was also running up and down my back and I felt relaxed and calm.

I opened my eyes to a dark room, I was so unfamiliar with it and struggled to get up.

"Hey lie down please."
The melodious voice said to me again and this time it was closer and so near to me.

Turning sideways I stared into an oceanic eyes through the dimly lit room and felt the wave of peace run through me. 'It's okay, Lorenzo. It's going to be fine."
I kept muttering to myself and I felt confident that what I just saw never happened.

"Look at me Loren."
My face was held at either of my cheeks and my eyes were forced to look into the blue eyes again.

Their was so much familiarity and love in her eyes and I slowly took in the features of them.
"Ava."

She embraced me and sighed deeply, she was relieved but I didn't know from what.

"It's a dream, you are okay." Her hands found my back again and she rubbed down soothingly.

"It wasn't a dream Ava, they were memories. My parents died in front of me."

I didn't know my tears where falling now, until she broke the hug and instead wiped my tears.

"I told you it's fine, I'm here always."

I looked into her eyes and saw sincerity, she was going to stay with me. When I was calm enough to remember what happened I looked questionably at her.

"Ava why are you here."

"I am your doctor."

I frowned, I know of one person who can bring her here and it was Hugo. I didn't want her here because it wasn't safe.

"Someone is not happy to see me." She looked hurt and I felt bad.

"No, that's not what I mean. You shouldn't be here because it's not safe. I don't want you getting hurt."

She trailed a finger on my jawline and there were like to reassure me. "I know how dangerous it is but I want to be here, I missed you."

Wow! Was this for real, did she really miss me. She brushed her lips lightly on mine and I felt the vibrations in my vain. She was so tender yet loving and I was almost tempted to push her down the bed and take her, soul and body.

I lifted a hand to cup her face but felt a sharp pain run through my ribs and I winced in pain.

"You are badly injured but luckily I found some medications in the clinic so you should be fine in a week."

"I'm not going to wait a week to kiss you."

"For the next week I will be the one doing the kissing."
She said and kisses me tenderly. I let her pour out herself on me and let her scent waft through my nose strongly. She is mine, she is sweetest and in minutes she managed to kiss away my fear and worry, she kissed away my pain and my soul was whole again.

Unable to hold back I encircled her waist and brought her closer to me, I needed to feel her close to me, if possible I needed to feel her in me.

"Loren stop." She stopped my hand from going under her gown. "You are injured. I don't want my hard work to be in vain."

I looked at myself for the first time since I woke up and saw I was bandaged. "Good work here."
I looked back into her eyes and saw her smile.

"I trained for people like you. Get back in bed let me get something for you to eat."

She wanted to hop off the bed but I stopped her, I feared if she leave I might not see her again so I will try to get her to stay here more with me.

"Why don't you want to ask me what happened. Did Hugo tell you anything."

She shook her head. "He wouldn't tell me, so I am going to get food so you'll be awake and alive enough to tell me everything I need to know."

"Can you not leave please."

"I am just going to get food for you. I'm not leaving."

My head was throbbing in pain and my insecurities for her increased. "Can I come with you?"

"You are not strong Loren, you must eat first."

I ignored her and tried standing up, this time I did it but I felt the whole room rotate around me. "I'm good, let's go get our food."

Unable to stop me she encircled my hands on her shoulder while crossing her hand on my waist.
"I'm helpless with stubborn patients. They freak me out."

"Have you handled a patient that needs your body instead of the drugs and food, I bet you'll be totally freaky."

She pinched my waist and I chuckled. I lowered to her ear.
"I don't mind my injury all I can think about is having you on my bed with you moaning my name."

"An insane patient too. I am done for."

We walked down all the way to the kitchen where she helped me sit on a chair while she began to toy with every cabinet to find something to cook.

"Where's the cook?"

"It's late, they should be resting."

"Ava how long do you think I was out." I asked her just to be sure.

"Longer like always." She rested her hands on her hips and my eyes took in the curve of them.

"Do you pass out for three days once things happen, like getting hurt." She asked me with all the seriousness she can gather.

"I'm not weak Ava." I needed to let her know that.

"I didn't say you are weak."
She turned back to washing the vegetables she saw in the freezer.
I walked up behind and hugged her waist ignoring the pain that brings me. I just needed to feel her against me.
"How long will you stay here?"

"Two weeks and I've spent a day already."

No matter how selfish of her presence I was, I can't let her stay till then, it's very dangerous with Gabriel awakened and posing a huge threat.

"You can't stay up till then, I am going to send you back as soon as possible."

She stopped what she was doing and turned to look at me, resting her hands on my chest.
"You really don't want to see me?" She pouted angrily while blinking her eyes. She look so cute that I couldn't resist.

"With everything in me I want you here, and I want you on my bed waking up every morning beside me."

"So why do you want me to leave."

"Because Ava I am not even certain of my own life."

She embraced me and snuggled against my chest. "For two weeks just allow me to stay and make my choice. And once I decide to leave am not coming back again."

"What! You can never leave me."

"I won't have a choice if you keep telling me to leave."

Okay, I will be selfish for once because I need her here, with me and I don't want to miss this chance. "I will never tell you to leave again. When danger come I will protect you with my life I promise."

She pushed me gently and turned back to continue. "Get better first, I need you healthy to be able to protect me."

I hugged her from the back again but I kept quite, I only want to inhale her scent just for this moment.

Someone cleared his throat behind us and I turned to see Hugo standing outside the kitchen door.

"Can see you are awake."

"Told you I will get him waking up in a day." Ava said still not turning, maybe she can guess it was Hugo from his voice which made them acquainted and I was a bit jealous, just wondering what happened while I was out.

"Thank you Ava. Now if you are strong enough to talk can you follow me to the office."

"My patient is not strong enough to handle issues." She said with her back still on us.

"Ava it's just a talk."

She turned and glared at Hugo and I enjoyed this part of her of acting angry.

"I said he won't step out of this kitchen without eating, don't you see how weak and pale he look. Is your business more important than his life?"

"Calm down babe." I was trying to make Hugo not to feel so bad. But she instead turned and glared at me.

"So you were going to join him?"
She threw her hands in the air and slapping it against her laps after bringing them down.
"I am so done with you, looks like am the only one bothered about your health."

"You know that's not what I mean." I moved closer to her and took her hands.
"Why don't I give you space to cook my meal. I promise I will be back when you are done."

I needed to go because I wanted to know what happened to Gabriel and his troops. After I was out, I needed an update to everything that has happened.

She turned wordlessly and continued cooking but I know she was trying to bottle up her emotions. I kissed her cheeks while I walked out with Hugo.

He didn't even wait for me to close the door before throwing me so many questions about Ava.
"Did she accept you back?"
This was the only question I grabbed and I closed the door before facing him squarely.

"With her being here I think she is giving us a try. But why did you bring her."

"Your situation needs a doctor, I was just scared something might happen to you."

I walked over to my chair and sat down. "So? What happened with Gabriel."

"We lured them to the passageway as planned. Gabriel was shot and Lisa was unharmed."

He stressed his last word and I shook my head at him. "Lisa is past tense Hugo. I just want to be the one to kill all of them."

"Which means you'll be doing more training than staying around that ass."

"She's my mate dude."

"How much more do you keep lying to yourself. She's your mate, good but your heart still belongs elsewhere."

I was becoming angry, that's not true. I think about Ava, I'm scared if she's to get hurt, I'm scared she will leave, my dreams are always her and she's like a magnet drawing me to her. What more can you say if your heart is elsewhere.

"There is only two things in my mind. vengeance and Ava."

I stood up and was about to leave but I thought I might leave also this final message.

"Ava is my mate so every other person doesn't matter to me. It was love at first sight and for the second time I got too committed into her. She's different and I've promised myself, my parents and the moon goddess never to leave my mate."

I left the room and inhaled to keep my emotions down. Everything I said back there was true, I want Ava and no matter how hurt I think I've been I am still going to give her all, mind, soul, body, emotions, feelings, everything in me.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

47.2K 837 9
"Ava now!" yelped Virin, that was all I needed to sprint towards the van, where Kyra and Priti were waiting."Run! Run faster", screamed Priti, hittin...
1.4K 234 14
"Oh Vixen, I'm not going to kill you, No. That would be too easy, I'm going to rip you apart...I'll break your spirit and see you crumple at my feet...
513K 21.3K 59
*This is not your typical romance. My characters are deliciously wicked anD unrepentant. This book features very mature content that includes sex w...
356K 15.9K 49
Kylie survived the brutal destruction of her pack only to discover her cold alpha mate was the one responsible for the brutal slaughter of her family...