Come Back To You Suayeon fanf...

By Uyenlai810

... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16

chapter 4

441 18 2
By Uyenlai810

Chapter 4.

Flashback.

- My first love, be my girlfriend.

Bora’s heart-pounding, this confession is so surprising even though she knows for sure that Lee Siyeon has feelings for her, she is too shy, she just nods slightly, smiling mouth, wanting to jump because felicitous.

Happiness, who she likes, likes her, at the same time.

Siyeon found Bora so adorable, leaning her nose on Bora’s tall nose, then went over to kiss Bora’s lip, her first kiss, like that.

When Bora was at her house, she kissed Bora’s nose, kissed Bora’s forehead, and kissed Bora’s cheeks many times, but this time, the lips, the feelings were completely different. Siyeon put her hand on Bora's nape, reaching out to beg her mouth to enter Bora’s mouth. Siyeon watched the movie for reference, she was mentally prepared to have a meaningful and deep first kiss with Bora. She wants her to be Bora's first love, one that will make Bora unforgettable.

Siyeon pushed Bora down, the two of them kissed each other for a long, long time, to the point of being so confused that the rain stopped falling, to the point that everyone outside was turning quiet to sleep. The space is out of lights, the moon is already high, only Siyeon's room is bright, and the kiss of a thousand and so is still going on.

Siyeon pulled away, looking down at Bora's pretty face, so beautiful, beautiful as a fairy coming out of a manga, this face that made her flutter from the first time she met, and made her throw everything away her limit, making her go from shy to daring, driving her crazy ...

- More? - Siyeon asked for the tenth time this evening, and Bora's answer is always more, and this time it's no exception.

- But can I kiss somewhere else? - Siyeon continued asking, Bora wasn't awake enough to say anything, nodding in approval.

Siyeon gradually took off Bora's clothes, brought her lips and tongue lightly from Bora's neck, down Bora’s collarbone, then down to Bora's chest, then gradually to sensitive places, Bora first experienced these confusing emotions, But then Bora got used to it, very glad to receive ..

The first time that happened like that ...

End flashback.

---

- Kim JiU?

- Hi SuA, I came to give you the jacket - JiU appeared, of course with a bright face like usual. SuA was a little happy in her heart, very surprised, actively came to her house, at this hour.

- You go in.

---

SuA invited JiU to drink water, JiU was sitting on the sofa and looking around to see SuA’s wonderful house.

- SuA, your house is really beautiful.

- JiU, how did you come up here, used to guard? - SuA asked jokingly, if not a resident, it is impossible to take the elevator.

- Dami lent me the building card, let's call me Minji, JiU is a stage name so it's a bit strange, we're not far that much, right? - Minji smiles brightly, making SuA flutter, she loves watching Minji smile, and in deep wonder, her assistant Dami, why give Minji the building card, absolute trust is that so, or want to sell her out.

- Yeah, Minji - SuA laughed, it was a bit windy the day before, Seoul is about to turn autumn, Minji looks a bit cold so she gave up her jacket to Minji. Acting as redundant, since Minji also has her own manager, there should be someone to take care of Minji, but Minji enthusiastically accepts her heart, so she also enthusiastically cares.

- This rabbit, can I have it? - Minji walked over to the corner of the room after noticing that the teddy bear rabbit was placed on the table next to the flower vase, this was a gift that SuA gave her but she refused to take it, at that time embarrassed SuA, but she was fine , chuck to ignore.

SuA was surprised because of Minji's positive attitude, Minji is nicknamed Rabbit, so one day on the way shopping she saw a cute teddy bear rabbit, so she bought it immediately for Minji. Kim SuA has played a fast-thinking strategy since the past, but every crime meets Kim Minji, a girl even though her age is not more or less, but the history of love is zero, so it's slow.

- My sister said not to be easygoing, so I refused - Minji honestly.

- Huh? - SuA's eyes widened, wanting to laugh.

- But I really like it, so I got it.

- Okay, as many as you want, I'll buy more - SuA laughed at Minji's innocence.

- No, just one.

Then, Minji returned to her old seat, SuA actively sat next to her, very close, but Minji avoided a bit, feeling a bit hot inside, it was clear that the SuA’s house had a cool air conditioner. SuA saw Minji's unstable reaction and laughed with amusement.

- Minji, so you said the secret you didn't tell before, you made an appointment to tell me.

- Well ... you see, the fact that I have not yet accepted any love at this age ... well ... .hmm ... well ...

- So what do you think about my secret? - SuA is not patient enough, robbed words

- Well ... then it's ... fine ... you are so famously beautiful ... you must have a girlfriend? - Minji is about to sweat, her heart is racing.

- No, I'm single, how about you, have you ever liked someone who is a girl? - SuA looked at Minji's face straight, her tone was very confident, she has gone through many things, she is very sensitive, she looks at who to know, and her prediction seems to be correct.

- Well ... I used to like ... but ...

- So your secret is that you also like girls?

Minji breathed heavily, then nodded once, also quite hard. SuA smiles triumphantly, then moves her face closer to Minji.

- Be my girlfriend.

Minji replied with a silent, eyes widening a bit in surprise, SuA stared at Minji's lips, about to kiss, but ...

- SuA - Minji held SuA's shoulders tightly.

- ……

- I ... I really like you, but ... let me go home, I'll prepare myself again, and then I'll come see you, okay?

Another surprise coming from the position of SuA, she laughed and then left, the girl next to her was so bright, she was in a hurry.

- Let me drive you home.

- No, manager Choi is waiting for me downstairs.

- Then I'll take you down the hall.

SuA took Minji down to the gate, then said goodbye to Minji, thinking about the conversation just now, but she couldn't help laughing, SuA's heart was a bit down, she thought tonight would be different, but she accepted, because Kim Minji is an object that she has never come into contact with, Minji’s personality is really different.

And how to fill this gap in her heart now, SuA immediately called Siyeon, knowing that Siyeon is still in the hospital now because there is a daily surgery, about to leave work.

- Nurse Im, can you get it done for me?

- Yes, Dr. Lee.

Siyeon put on her normal clothes and went out of the hospital, about to get a car when she saw a familiar red shadow parked at the gate, beeping beeping from the car signaled her to come near.

Kim SuA, it's late at night, but go pick her up, tomorrow Seoul is hit by a 10th grade storm huh ...

End of chapter 4.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 968 29
Siyeon is one of the popular girls at school, although she doesn't feel like it. Bora is just another student, she wants nothing more than to just gr...
57.3K 2.9K 39
[COMPLETED] Lee Siyeon is a band member while Kim Bora is a normal office worker and they're ex lovers from the past. 5years had passed and they didn...
7.6K 445 13
Siyeon Pov. I don't know what I was thinking. This was a complete stranger girl whom I had seen for the second hour in my life. What was wrong. And I...
50K 2.8K 41
I have always dreamed of experiencing a passionate and intense love, the kind of love that only happens in movies. And, to be honest, I started to be...