Just For Fun pt.2

Autorstwa ColdMatchMaker

Just another random book to publish one shots, drawings, news, tags, and random stories that my silly head is... Więcej

Will always be a BBB Fan
Lost (Earth 2050) Short Story
Psychopath (Short Story)
Siblings AU
Jealousy One Shot
Fallen Angel (Short Story)
Bad AU
BBB x Ejen Ali AU (Alliances)
Back off she's mine ~Halilintar
BBB original trio
What are you looking at!? ~Ying
What is he doing? ~Shielda
YING!
Aftermath
Villains Chat Room
Boboiboy Sori (updated)
Mafia AU
@Von_Giorno (updated)
I'm Proud of You Pang (Fang)

Future Meets Present AU

177 7 1
Autorstwa ColdMatchMaker

Year 2036

"Hadya! you need to go!" Yin yelled while having a limp.

"You need to find your parents and give this to my father." Yin said as she gives me a violet dahlia pendant. Just then a huge wave of explosion got our attention croming from the city, I widen my eyes as I remember leaving Katalia there same as Goda and Fiza.

"No! I'm not gonna leave you guys. There must be another way!" I yelled as tears started pouring in my face. I look around but I had nothing, my ideas don't give me hints on what to do for now. All I know is that I won't leave them behind.

"Hiya!!!!" Yin yelled as she activated her powers opening a time portal behind me.

"No! Yin please don't do this. I need you." I cried and hugs her tight. I cried that lasts 30 seconds before someone grabs her from my embrace.

"Yin!" I yelled as a tall man is currently holding Yin in her collar shirt. I stood up and wipe my tears tightening my grip. "Let her go!" I ordered but it seems the tall man didn't listen to what I demand instead he just smirk at me speechless.

"Tell your parents, I am coming for them."

"What-" I stop as I felt a piece of shattered ice stab through my shoulder.

"HADYA!" - Yin

×××

Year 2016

"I'm fine Gopal! I can manage myself!" Boboiboy rejected Gopal's offer of helping him carrying crates towards the spaceship.

"Let him be Gopal, he just wants to prove that he can work again like before." Yaya interrupts then Ying comes with two crates in her hands.

"Gopal help me! Just leave Boboiboy there." Ying came and pulls the indian boy away. "Wahh! Ying slow down!" Gopal yelled while being pulled away by Ying herself.

"Yaya there are more crates here, this crates won't move themselves!" Fang yelled from her holographic watch, feeling sarcastic. "I'm coming." Yaya replies then turns her watch off.

"Boboiboy if you need help just let us know okay?" Yaya said before leaving the spaceship. "Thanks Yaya." Boboiboy answers then continued placing crates in order. After placing them Gopal and Ying came with more crates filled in their hands.

"What's in the crates anyways? Why do we have to be tasked in a mission like this! I'm so tired." Gopal as always again complaining. "Haiyah! Stop complaining its not even that heavy we just need to deliver this to earth and done! Just hurry up your making this more slower!" Ying as the speedster said scolding her friend. "Whatever." Gopal trailed off putting more crates as then Fang and Yaya came with 10 crates thanks to their powers.

Yaya is handling 5 crates floating inside the pink bubbles she gestures it inside the spaceship and done. While Fang's shadow pets do the moving he was just observing them so that everythings under control.

"Okay everyone that's all we needed. Let's go!" Fang ordered and went to the controller room. To see Papa Zola sleeping in the controllers chair, snoring while sleeping in a funny position with cattus in his belly sleeping peacefully.

"Mr Papa! Wake up!" the teens yelled at once frightening the old man abruptly wakes up hyperly. "Wahh! what in the world!" he stood up massaging his head then turns to his disciples. "Mr Papa? Were you sleeping again?" Ying asks.

"Ahh? What no! Hehe I was just testing if the chairs fine. Hehe." Papa zola said reasoning then checks the chair diligently. "Yeah right, you are sleeping we saw it. You even snore loudly." Gopal replied as Fang and Boboiboy nodds.

"Hehe sorry." Mr Papa apologizes. After the small conversation they had, Mr papa started piloting then set course for earth to finish their task.

Earth

"It's good to be back." - Boboiboy

×××

Arriving in earth. The gang started moving the crates to a ship deck as the Commander Ordered them to.

After the transport. The gang decides to take a break at the kokotiam.

"Wahhh!" Gopal yells as blue portal open behind him with an unconscious body landed behind his back. Gopal screams the runs away hiding behind Boboiboy, Boboiboy studies the portal but suddenly it closes leaving the unconscious body.

"Its a girl?" Ying stated.

"She's bleeding." Yaya mumbled as she notices a red fluid flowing at the girl's small shoulder. She immediately approaches the girl then took a bandage from her emergency kit stored from her yellow patch place in her waist. She covers the wound but before that she notice a shiny object stuck in her shoulder.

"Oh no! Boboiboy quick come here!" Yaya called that alerted everyone. Boboiboy runs near her then he widens his eyes to see a shattered piece of ice situated in the unknown girl's shoulder. Even if its coated in blood boboiboy knew it that it's a piece of ice.

"Removed it quick!" Yaya ordered as their pink hijab friend had pitied the Unknown girl's condition. "Ah!" the girl twitches as Boboiboy slowly removes the ice situate from her shoulder. After removing it successfully Yaya wrapps it with a clean thick bandages then smiles as she successfully help a person.

"Who is this girl?" ask Fang studying its features. The girl wears an orange vest with a hoodie the inside has a brown turtleneck shirt, she wears black fitted pants with small equipments stored in her small pouch attached in the girl's pants in the leg part, has long dark hair with a white strand portion that can be seen. Also she wears an orange fingerless gloves with a familiar watch in her wrists.

"Its looks like Boboiboy? But female?" Ying guessed. Boboiboy widens his eyes then Ying's words are true it looks like him but a girl.

"HUHUHU! GET AWAY GUYS WE DON'T KNOW IF SHE'S A HUMAN TOO OR WHAT!?" Gopal said freaking out. Looking as Coward as ever. "Hey I'm just being careful! We really don't know. Its just showed up looking injured unconscious then what!? WE DON'T KNOW!" Gopal freaks but he stops as Ying already smacks his head very hard.

"Get a hold of yourself! Calm and down and breath geez." Ying chides then stares back at the girl.

"Guys look." Yaya said Taking their full attention. Yaya took a violet dahlia pendant that looks familiar. "Hey that's mine how did the girl-" stops as the 5 saw the girl moving slowly regaining her consciousness.

She opens her eyes fast just then, she pierces her eyes swiftly then stoods up transforming to a lightning element.

"Give me that pendant!" she yelled then throws multiple lighting blades towards Yaya. Yaya gaps but Boboiboy transforms as well in tanah then summons a large pillar to block the blades away, Ying pulls Yaya away then Fang jumps beside Boboiboy prepared.

"I TOLD YOU GUYS!" Gopal shouted. Hiding at the kokotiam's counter.

"Woah, she looks intimidating. We better watch out, look her appearances changed fast like- Thunderstorm." Boboiboy continued as he gazes at the female Thunderstorm looking intimidating as ever just then electrics started occurring everywhere.

"GIVE ME THE PENDANT!" she yells then charges to attack Boboiboy. Fang and Boboiboy rolled aside to avoid her attacks, the female Thunderstorm flips then zaps fast to slash near Boboiboy. Boboiboy alerts himself then widens his eyes to see the female Thunderstorm coming towards him.

"Boboiboy!" Fang yelled.

Just then the female Thunderstorm stops as soon as she hears Fang's calling. She stop then the female Thunderstorm knelt down and cried at the ground.

"What are your motives! Speak!" Fang commands.

"Fang be gentle, she's just 14 like us." Boboiboy said looking at his alien comrade. "Tell us, what are you doing here." Boboiboy asks.

"I just want the pendant, please give it back to me. Its all I had left." Yaya flew beside the girl and gave it back smiling genuinely. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to take it away, we just found you injured teleported here in our place." Yaya answered then helps the girl to stand up.

"I'm sorry for my sudden actions, I was just being attacked seconds ago. Also my friend who owns this pendant sent me here for help." the girl said landing her sight to Boboiboy.

"I'm Yaya, this is Ying, Fang, Gopal and Boboiboy. And you are?" Yaya said introducing the group to the girl.

"I am the daughter of the Elemental User. Also known as Hadya." the girl introduces just then Fang and Gopal gets confused at the intro part where she introduces herself as the daughter of the elemental user.

"Wow Boboiboy I didn't know you hooked up with some random girl." Fang directly said.

"WHAT! I NEVER!" Boboiboy burst out.

The three boys started arguing at each other leaving the girls behind.

"Hmm? So Hadya? This pendant looks familiar. Where did you get it? You said it belongs to your friend." Ying ask wondering. "Its from my best friend, Yin she owns this. This was a present given by her mother and that woman is you Aunty Ying." she smiled then gives the pendant to ying.

"I- I have a daughter that's impossible but-" she stops as she stares at the pendant.

"I'm from the future."

×××

"

Yes aunty Ying. I'm from the Future also my papa didn't hooked up with a girl so don't jump into conclusions yet." the three boys overhead then stops.

"Cool!" Boboiboy and Gopal applauded. "You're from the Future!? That's awesome!" Boboiboy praise giving a thumbs up.

"Well, I guessed not." Fang stopped.

"So that's why Uncle Fang is like that. His still the same even from the future." Hadya commented.

"Wait what? Future? Wait Hadya let me ask you something." Fang said and pulled hadya away. "Are you really from the Future?" ask Fang serious.

"Yes, You're daughter is My Best Friend and your son is my Rival as well." hadya said. "Wait what!! Daughter and Son!? You mean I have two children at the future!?" Fang said freaking out. "Yes, You're married with aunty Ying, had two children name Yin and Fiza." Hadya said happily.

Just then Fang in seconds fainted after hearing he'll end up with Ying. He never had the thought of settling with someone.

"Hadya! Come here!" Yaya yelled. Hadya left the shadow manipulator approaching Boboiboy, Ying, Gopal and Yaya.

"Yes Mama?" hadya asks.

"Mama?" ask Yaya confuse. "Oh right you guys don't know? I'm your daughter see?" she shows a pink watch from her small pouch. "Woah! Yaya look its your power band? But looking more upgraded!? Where did you get this?" ask Ying.

"My Mama gave it to me before she was captured." she said changing her tone to a sad one.

"So your saying, you're Boboiboy and Yaya's daughter!? Hmm the resemble is uncanny." Ying said scanning the orange hooded girl. "What?" Yaya blushed like a tomatoe hearing it while Boboiboy freaks out in the inside.

"Hadya it's not a good time to joke around? You see you're injured it must be an effect to you." Yaya said talking to her.

"But Mama I'm telling the truth!" Hadya pursued.

"Well let's see, you're persistent just like Boboiboy here, and your Hazel nut eyes are similar to Yaya's and most likely the white strip hair just like Boboiboy. But still it's not enough." Fang conclude, while Ying was thinking of it either.

"Maybe you should take a rest, I'll take her with me." Yaya volunteers.

At the Yah residence, Hadya was happy to be with her Mother but in her age. Her mother's shelter was a lot like different from her Timeline, it was modernized unlike today at Yaya's home.

"Wow it's so different, the house is kinda like more cozy than our home." Hadya commented.

Yaua let's out a genuine smile. "Come on take a rest and we'll take you to TAPOPS tomorrow."

The next day, Hadya's wouns were slowly healing thanks to her kind mother who took care of her. At the Space Station, Hadya was happy to witness the old Station of TAPOPS.

"Miss Hadya, can you uh tell us what happened?" Kokoci asks.

Hadya's mood shifted remembering the horror.

"It was nighttime, a group of advance meta soldiers attacked the town. I was with my Papa, we were heading back home from my training in TAPOPS but suddenly an explosion took place at our house." While Hadya was explaining everyone in the room were saddened at the terrible event she was telling.

"My Father instructed me to find big sis Katalia. He left searching for Ochobot and Mama. I ended up bumping with Yin..." Hadya said her tears coming out from the terror.

Kaizo thought. "Do you know who attacked your city." Ask Kaizo.

"I'm not sure I was worrying about Yin because she got abducted right before someone shot me in my shoulder pushing me to the portal ended up landing behind Uncle Gopal's back."

"That's horrible who would do such a thing." Ying worries.

"He also said. 'Tell your parents, I am coming for them.' And then I was pushed away."

Everyone in room silences.

"This is some serious news, it's beyond ourselves. We're talking about the Future here." Kokoci said.

"We don't know what's currently happening in the Future but for now we need to investigate." Kaizo, Kokoci and the Admiral were having a serious talk while the others came to Hadya comforting her.

×
Another Draft, gosh I didn't knew I have so many to Drafts stuck in my Account. Also I drew a reference for Hadya so that you guys knew what she looks like.

Well that's all I hoped you guys enjoyed.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

12.9K 308 118
Using this for random ideas that come into my head because not all ideas need a 50 page story. If you want me to build off of one, let me know.
333 100 82
This where I will various oneshots about my ships and OCs. Plus rants~
333 4 6
These are the last of the dory stories I have for you unless someone makes a request these are shipping stories. Mainly MarlinXDory. Which I do ship...
27.7K 525 29
Due to having the disclaimer ignored, this story is done. If you want more ship stuff (NOT SAL/Q OR SAL/MURR) then follow @JoeGattoMatters because th...