MishBir TS: Mere Liye Tum Kaa...

By FrostyWarmth

A two shots story of Mishbir based on the first promo of surrogacy where Mishti had asked Kuhu to be her and... More

Mere Liye Tum Kaafi Ho(Part 1)
Mere Liye Tum Kaafi Ho (Part 2)

Epilogue

1K 118 44
By FrostyWarmth

Waking up had never been so beautiful, her man's arms clutching her tightly to himself. His naked self embracing hers, their breath synchronizing together. She had never thought that pain can be sweet too, the way she felt when Abir  broke the last barricade which was stopping them from becoming one, the heights of pleasure she experienced it was indescribable. 

She laid in his arms only, staring at him with all the love she has for him. Taking her hand she started caressing his face, her finger was tracing the five o clock subtle of his. A sudden eruption of love took place in her heart, overflowing emotions which she was not able to control. He's the man who loved the child inside her, the girl inside her, the woman inside her. He completed her in every senses and in the most pleasurable and beautiful way. Tracing his lips memories of night started flashing in front of her eyes, how this set of lips ravished her, the way his lips didn't just touched her body but soul too. Every kiss was so surreal that she almost cried in happiness. She blushed looking at the hickeys he gave her last night, closing her eyes feeling that moment again. 

That's how he found her when opened his eyes, touching the area where he bite last night with closed eyes. He smiled seeing this, she's feeling those moments but he knows that its not needed, there are many more to come and he promised himself that every moment will be more passionate than previous ones. After all if his love for her increases day by day so desire to feel her love would increase too.

With a naughty smile he came on top of her making her open her eyes. She blushed seeing the naughty smile on his face. He kissed her wishing her good morning. She closed her eyes feeling him caressing the hickeys he gave last night. A beautiful smile spread on her face hearing him saying "Waking up with you in my arms makes me feel the luckiest man earth, thank you for coming in my life Mishti"

The way he took her name in his husky voice made her toes curl. She was feeling myriad of emotions, too overwhelmed to say anything she just hugged him tightly, silently expressing her feelings to him and as always he understood.

Wrapped in each other's love cocoon they prepared themselves for facing the outside world, they knew there's no escape, if they've to live with each other they've to live in this world which is filled with people who can judge them at every phase of their life, who can question them about every decision they would take, but all of it is worth it because they'll live together.

As expected the morning brought storm in Rajvansh house. With Kuhu telling Meenakshi that Mishti asked her to be her surrogate things got out out of control for Mishti and Abir, all started questioning them. Mishti got scared, now the truth will come out that she can't give heir to family, she's scared of Maa's reaction, she knew that again she's going to get blamed for being Mishti Agarwal, daughter of two person who don't know family values, who don't know what being trustworthy is, she is cursed daughter of a murderer.

Shiver ran down her spine thinking about all this, she was going to start blaming herself again when she felt a hand in hers. Looking up she saw her man's eyes pleading her, PLEADING! why would he do that, because he knew she'll again start blaming herself, she'll again break his heart by doing that, the realization dawned on her and suddenly she felt regaining all the mental and physical energy which was draining before. She can't disappoint Abir now, not after he told her how much hurt he could be if she didn't valued his love, if she didn't valued herself. And then she decided to fight for their love, to fight for herself. Clutching his hand tightly she nodded looking in his eyes, giving him assurance that she's not going to fall weak this time. A small smile appeared on Abir's face understanding that his Angry Chorni is back, back to protect their small world of love.

They took deep breath preparing themselves to fight for their love against their own family AGAIN. They told them everything about their condition, from Mishti's conceiving problem to her already started treatment. Everyone was shocked hearing this, so much was happening with two of the members of their family and they were not aware at all. All felt little guilty as they didn't gave much heed to Abir and Mishti's lost self, their painful eyes, well all except Meenakshi Rajvansh. She was shocked but she didn't felt slight ounce of pain for her daughter in law, instead she started thinking options, options to bring her family's heir tothe world, with or without Mishti. 

Abir glanced at his mother and seeing her lost self he sighed, nobody knows his mother better than him. He knows what's going on in her mind. he tucked Mishti's hand making her look at him, she frowned seeing his determined face, what's going on in his mind, she thought. 

He started moving towards Meenakshi taking Mishti along. They stood in front of her hand in hand. Meenakshi's gaze fell on their joint hands and she gave a disappointed look to Abir. Abir took a deep breath to calm down his nerves. He don't want his mother to degrade his wife again, they had have enough.

Staring right into her eyes he spoke "Maa aapka beta Abir is ghar ko uska asli waaris nahi de sakta aur ye baat aap jitni jaldi samajh jaaye utna accha hoga". Meenakshi gritted her teeth and spoke angrily "Mera beta nahi uski patni is ghar ko uska asli waaris nahi de sakti".

He sighed listening the most expected words from her mouth "Maa main aur Mishti alag nahi hai, aur hum dono is ghar ko uska asli waaris nahi de sakte, humne apni khushiyaan humesha ek dusre mein dhundhi hai, socha tha baccha hoga to uske saath apni khushiyaan baatenge par bhagwaan ko kuch aurhi manzoor tha, unhone  hume vo karne ka mauka nahi diya, par abhi bhi hum ek dusre ke saath hai, apni har khushi aur gam baantnein ke liye".

Meenakshi was breathing fire, "Ye sab kitaabi baaton se zindagi nahi chalti Abir, tumhe tumhara naam, tumhara vansh aage badhana hai aur uske liye tumhara apna khoon, tumhara apna baccha hona zaruri hai". 

Abir chuckled at her words and said in sarcastic tone "Aapke liye humara baccha vansh aage badhaane ka zariya hota maa par mere aur Mishti ke liye wo humara ansh hota, humare dil ka tukda, jo mere aadhe dil aur mishti ke aadhe dil ko jodkar banta, hum bikhar jaate maa par use bikharne nahi dete, vo humari jaan hota. Mishti par ilzaam lagane se pehle soch lena maa aap us bacche ki dadi banti par Mishti us bacche ki maa banti, apne khoon se seechti use, nau mahine apne pet mein sambhaalkar rakhti puri duniya se bachakar, use khaane ka man nahi karta par apne bacche ko bhuka na rakh ne ke liye khaati, uske liye har dard sehen karti, aap bhi ek maa hai mujhe us duniya mein laane ke liye aapne bahut dard saha, Mishti bhi sehti. Trust me maa agar Mishti ke bas mein hota na to wo kabhi bhi us ghar par aanch nahi aane deti jaha uska baccha nau mahine uske saath rehta". Mishti was crying leaning on Abir's shoulder, he was holding her arms tightly giving her support, consoling her silently. He knows his words are hurting Mishti, she's feeling that painful void, but he has no other option, he want everyone to understand Mishti's pain and not concentrate on theirs. For once he want his family to think about the selfless soul standing beside him leaning on him, who had done everything for their happiness.

"Maa mere liye mera vansh badhna important nahi hai, mera naam koi yaad rakhe na rakhe mera kaam humesha aage badhna chahiye, besahara logon ka sahaara dena apni property apne bacche ke naam pe transfer karne se zyada important hai. And I am hundred percent sure mera aur Mishti ka NGO humara Aasha Kiran kabhi humara naam dubne nahi dega, khushiyon ke kiran humesha sabki life mein laata rahega, hum ho ya na ho."

Everyone has tears in their eyes listening to him, only after this they came out of their guilt trip and started realizing from what Mishti and Abir are going through, their pain is at its peak and nobody is at fault , its all just FATE.

Mishti smiled a little while wiping her tears, she was so right when she said that she's Kanha Ji's favorite. Keeping her other hand on Abir's hand which is resting on hers she said to Meenakshi in confident voice "I am sorry Maa ki main aapko is ghar ka waaris nahi de paayi par Abir ne sahi kaha agar mere bas mein hota to main kabhi bhi apne bacche ke ghar ko chot nahi pahuchne deti, maine humesha se apni khud ki family chaahi hai, jab Abir mujhe mila to usmein mujhe apna ghar apna pariwaar mil gaya. Maa main is ghar mein Abir ki wajahse aayi, Abir ke liye aayi, aap logo se risha joda Abir ke liye, aapke kathor shabd sune Abir ke liye, Abir ko main duniya ki saari khushiyaan dena chahti hu, Abir ka ek sapna pura karne ke liye main apna astitva tak mita sakti hu uski life se." Abir looked at her painfully, his eyes were showing love which was reflecting in hers, he knew each and every word she said was Truth, she can leave him for him but he would never want her to leave him as he can't live without her, he just don't know how to live in a world where his Mishti doesn't exist. He would just stop living. His heart constricted harshly just imagining this scenario but the next word from Mishti made his heart beat again.

"Main aisa karti Maa par jaisa ki maine kaha ki Abir ki khushi se zyada mere liye kuch important nahi hai, mere liye sirf Abir matter karta hai and uske liye sirf main aur meri khushiyaan aur meri khushiyaan uske saath hai to main usse dur kaise chali jaati, aap log mere liye sirf Abir ki wajahse maayine rakhte ho agar Abir nahi to koi nahi." Abir pulled her in a side hug, tear finally flowed down from his eyes, he's feeling surreal, his Mishti would never leave him, today finally they set their priorities, no matter what their happiness comes first and they would make sure it remains like this always. Last words of Abir before they left to their room gave clarity to Rajvansh family, they finally realized that Abir and Mishti are also a part of family and they too feel pain, they're not just living in the house to keep everyone happy. His last words were ringing in everyone's ears "Maa agar aap chahti hai ki main aur Mishti isi ghar  mein aap sabke saath rahe to hume humari kismat ke saath accept kar lijiye".

After 2 Months

Mishti let out a sigh standing near window, staring at moon is not helping tonight, she's not feeling the usual calmness, her anxiety is increasing. She started thinking about the reason of her being tensed, she hadn't expected that something like this is written in her and Abir's destiny.

One month ago when they had been on a work trip to Jodhpur, they visited an orphanage to distribute goods and gifts to kids. Before the trip Abir had asked her to think one more time about adoption idea but she had been apprehensive about that as she didn't wanted a small innocent heart to bear the cruelty of some their family members. She knows what it feels to be an outsider in a family, the constant reminding that you don't belong to them, you're an outsider,  the indirect taunts and insult, she never want any child to suffer like this. Maa is still not in talking terms with her, though she didn't said anything to her after the last confrontation she's still miffed with her and she don't want their child to be a part of any cruelty or rejection.

But you never know what destiny had store in for you, that's exactly what happened with Mishti and Abir. When they visited orphanage, after distributing gifts to all kids they started moving towards manager room to make donation. Mishti had been feeling something strange from morning, when she entered inside the orphanage she felt that void filling her heart seeing bunch of children running all over the ground, their innocent laughter, squealing, giggling all these were making her very emotional. When she looked at Abir she saw the same emotions reflecting on his face, but she felt a fluttering inside her heart too which was very hard to ignore. 

After making donation they came out of Manager's room and sat on the bench in front of his office. they both were feeling myriad of emotions running in their heart, they both could feel something different is gonna happen today in their life, silence surrounded between the couple as she laid her head on his shoulder and he protectively wrapped her in his arms. While they were lost in thought Mishti felt a tug on her Kurti, she looked down to see what's there and her heart skipped a beat. In front of her was a beautiful baby on four, her face had white rosy complexion, eyes dark black and brown hairs, she looked like an angel in white frill frock, but the most attractive thing was her smile, the toothless grin she have on her face. Mishti's heart started beating at faster pace and so of Abir. He felt sudden urge to take that baby in his arms and hide her from the world, she looked so pious, so angelic, he felt sukoon filling his heart seeing her toothless grin.

They both bent down at the same time to pick her up and then they realized they both felt the same, still bent down they looked in each other eyes and saw unshed tears in them. At that time they both knew what their heart want, they felt it, for the first time their heart beat for a person other than them, and the person was sitting in front of them looking like an angel ready to fill the colors in their life.

They smiled brightly and picked her up. Mishti took her in her lap and Abir held her little fingers, they never felt so completed before. The manager came out and saw them sitting with that child and frowned slightly.

Coming towards them he asked to them "Sir Mam ye aapke paas aakar royi nahi". Abir and Mishti had a bright smile plastered on their face, she herself came to them and they felt blessed realizing she don't fear them, maybe it was meant to be. They both shook their head still holding the baby and just feeling her existence in their life. 

Manager was very surprised after knowing this, he was confused but seeing the couple's face it striked him that they're thinking of adopting this baby and no matter how much he wants her to get all the happiness in the world it's his duty to inform each and every detail about her. So he said in  formal tone "Mam Sir aap dono ko dekh kar aisa lag raha hai ki you're thinking to adopt her"

Abir and Mishti both looked at each other after listening this and smiled brightly, they do want to adopt her, their heart actually accepted her as theirs. The way they felt for her is beyond surreal, they felt amazing taking her in their arms, they both know they want it so they nodded their head turning towards manager again.

Manager cleared his throat and said "Sir agar aisa hai to it's my duty to inform you both about her...", Mishti cuts him in between and said "But we don't want to know about her family background and all", Abir nodded at this as he knows about adoption formalities. 

"No Mam it's more important and serious than that" Manager said and both Abir and Mishti got serious too, they both knew that something really huge is coming in their way and its definitely bad. instinctively they both wrapped their arms around the child sitting in Mishti's lap. 

Manager smiled a little seeing their action and prayed in his heart for the happiness of that child. Taking a deep breath he revealed the biggest truth of the child "Mam iska naam naina tha, ise iske parents orphanage ka bahar chodke gaye the with her medical report according to which she's blind, wo dekh nahi sakti, uske parents use bojh samjhte the isliye unhone ise yaha chod diya aur humne tab iska naam dil rakha kyuki ab bas wo apne dil par bharosa karke hi duniya dekh sakti hai".

Mishti and Abir both got frozen, from all things, they didn't expected this. Their heart constricted like hell, tears started flowing from their eyes, numbness spread all over them. Just a few minutes of attachment made them fell in love with her and now hearing this about their angel is feeling so painful. 

Manager sighed in relief seeing no amount of regret or doubt on their face, "Maybe they're the one" he thought. They both had wrapped Dil in their arms holding her protectively, kissing her head time to time. They felt a knot in their stomach seeing her small head moving here and there trying to locate the touches she's feeling on her body. Mishti sobbed harder seeing that and made her stick on her chest giving her motherly warmth. Abir was also crying and caressing her back. 

Manager continued "wo aankhon se nahi dekh sakti par humara maan na hai ki dil se zarur dekh sakti hogi, vo bas mere aur kokila bai ke paas hi jaati hai jo yaha ki care taker hai baaki agar koi bhi uske paas bhi aata hai to wo rone lag jaati hai, lekin aap dono ke paas ye khud aayi hai to shayad iske dil ne aap dono ko chuna hai, aap dono well to do family se hai chaahe to iska ilaaj kisi acche hospital mein ho bhi jaaye, par aapke liye ye life changing decision hoga, to aap dono aaram se soch lijiye.", saying this he left from there giving them privacy.

They both looked at each other and then looked at the little Dil, their very own dil ka tukda, yes they'll of course adopt her, they can't ignore the feeling they felt when she tucked her kurti and gave them her innocent smile. God didn't gave them chance to bring a life on earth because he wanted them to give life to one of the pure soul already born on earth.

Mishti came out of her thoughts when Abir wrapped his arms around her. He rested his chin on her shoulder making her sigh in relief, finally she felt the calmness. She closed her eyes and leaned back on him, he kissed her cheek and asked "Kya hua Mishti". 

Listening to this she opened her eyes and turned to look at him. Abir's arms are still holding her in his embrace, she wrapped hers around his neck and said "Abir mujhe ek acchi maa ban na hai, use har wo khushi deni hai jo ek bacche ki honi chahiye, kal wo humari life mein humari apni beti bankar aa rahi hai, humara dil ka tukda, agar maine use disappoint kar diya to..."

"Shhhh", Abir cuts her in between placing his finger on her lips. "Tum ek bahut acchi maa banogi Mishti and Dil humare saath humesha khush rahegi, ulta vo lucky feel karegi ki uski mom tum ho (with a teasing smile) Rajkot ki Angry Chorni aur uska dad main Rajkot ka Shah Rukh Khan", doing the sighnature pose of SRK after saying this he laughed hard seeing Mishti's glare.

"Ajeeb Rajvansh tum Rajkot ke SRK nahi sabse abnormal insaan ho", and showing him tongue she started running away from him with him following behind trying to catch her. Well of course they're going to become parents but the goofy kids in them would never die.

Next morning all member of Rajvansh family and Maheshwari family were sitting in the hall waiting eagerly for the arrival of new and smallest member of their family. The most excited was Meenakshi Rajvansh, yes it was the greatest shock for Mishbir that the first consent they got from family to adopt Dil was from Maa, the Meenakshi Rajvansh, that day for the first time Abir saw feelings in his Maa's eyes, emotions is what he saw when she hugged Mishti and apologized to her for her cruel behavior. He didn't wanted to trust this sudden change in her but when he found out that his Maa had actually gone through a tranfsormation of heart he felt really happy, when she visited Krishna Mandir ones and saw many children begging for food so they can live, she just felt a slap on her face, what's the use of being rich if you can't help poor, that makes you useless inspite of having all utilities, that day for the first time she felt EMPATHY. 

The family dynamics changed, emotions of Mishbir also started getting valued, and now everyone is eagerly waiting for the first child of next generation of Rajvansh family.

All got up from their seat seeing Abir and Mishti at the entrace with a cute little girl in Abir's arms. All felt overwhelmed seeing her, she really is an angel, Meenakshi came forward with aarti ki thaali. Mishbir smiled at her, after completing the aarti Mishti said "Maa maine aur Abir ne milke ye decide kiya hai ki waise to hum sab ise Dil hi bulaane waale hai par iska naam hum Meher rakh rahe hai."

Abir continued "Ha Maa, after all ye humari life mein partner ka aashirwaad hi to hai."

Meenakshi smiled brightly and caressed Meher's cheek a little with her finger and said "Meri poti Meher ka humare pariwaar mein swaagat hai, apni daadi ki laadli ban ne waali ho tum." Meher cooed loudly at this making all giggle in excitment. 

Mishti and Abir life got filled with happiness by thier Kanha's blessing which came in the form of Meher.

END

FInally Epilogue

Do tell me how was it

Do vote and comment, means a lot

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 1.1K 6
This is a story on Mishbir that I have penned down for the first time. Two people who are deeply and madly in love with each other but due to circums...
5.1K 462 3
A three-shot on MishBir.
16.8K 1.6K 12
A chirpy, happy-go-lucky girl Mishti meets a business tycoon Abir who has almost forgot to live, smile in his black and white life. How will Mishti p...
85.6K 5.4K 40
This is the story about two people who fall in love with each other. And promises to stay with each other at any phase of life.... ❤