Canon Secrets (A Dramione Sto...

By Reylo10___Dramione12

This story will go entirely along with canon events from the Harry Potter films. My headcanon is that Draco a... More

The Philosopher's Stone Pt. 1: Train
The Phil. Stone Pt. 2: Sorted
The Phil. Stone Pt. 3: Detention
The Phil. Stone Pt. 4: Goodbye
Chamber of Secrets Pt. 1: Intimidated
Chamber of Sec. Pt. 2: Favors
Chamber of Sec. Pt. 3: Help
Chamber of Sec. Pt. 4: Mandrakes
Prisoner of Azkaban Pt. 1: Exposed
I was tagged twice
Pris. of Azkaban Pt. 2: Disagreement
Pris. of Azkaban Pt. 4: Scared
Goblet of Fire Pt. 1: Green and Silver
Goblet of Fire Pt. 2: Texas Holdem
Goblet of Fire Pt. 3: Jealousy
Goblet of Fire Pt. 4: Worried
Order of The Phoenix Pt. 1: Christmas
Ord. of The Phoenix Pt. 2: Patronus
Ord. of The Phoenix Pt. 3: Oops
Half-Blood Prince Pt. 1: Suspicion
Half-Blood Prince Pt. 2: Love
Half-Blood Prince Pt. 3: Liar
Half-Blood Prince Pt. 4: Reminder
Half-Blood Prince Pt. 5: Injured
Deathly Hallows1 Pt. 1: Muggles
Deathly Hallows1 Pt. 2: Warning
Deathly Hallows1 Pt. 3: Betrayal
Deathly Hallows1 Pt. 4: Agony
Deathly Hallows2 Pt. 1: Lonely
Deathly Hallows2 Pt. 2: Diadem
Deathly Hallows2 Pt. 3: Final Battle
Deathly Hallows 2 Pt. 4: Elder Wand
Epilogue: 19 Years Later (Our Version)
Announcement

Pris. of Azkaban Pt. 3: Presents + Lies

4.9K 86 36
By Reylo10___Dramione12

(A/N The second vid is just for fun, but it's really funny)

Draco Pov  

Draco was happy; there was no denying it. He and Hermione were currently on a date by the frozen Black Lake and he was having a blast. She had asked Pike to give him a note that proposed the idea of a date while everyone was at Hogsmeade and he had been more than willing. Although there were hardly any students in Hogwarts at the moment, they had invisibility wards up on the off-chance someone would come back from Hogsmeade early. It was freezing and there was snow everywhere which was why they were snuggled up under a blanket. Her head was resting on his shoulder and his arm was around her.

They didn't even have a specific "activity" for their date but they had productively spent the last hour. For the first 20 minutes, they studied together until Draco got bored. They had snogged for the next ten minutes before Hermione reluctantly pushed off him and chided him for being too horny. They had just been sitting there for a while, occasionally chatting, when Hermione sat up. "I have something for you. Since it's so close to Christmas and we probably won't see each other on the actual day because you are going home, I have your present right here." She reached into her bag and pulled out a neatly wrapped package.

"That's funny because I have one for you as well. Can you hand me my bag?" Hermione reached over and grabbed it for him. He reached into the front pocket where he could feel the two horribly wrapped gifts. He grabbed the larger one and handed it to her. He took his from Hermione and examined it closer. It was wrapped in classic brown paper and tied with a brown string. It was a perfect box shape and wasn't too big. "Do you want to go first or should I?" Draco asked.

"You can go first." Draco complied and dug his fingernail under the paper, ripping it open. Inside was another paper box on which he used a simple spell to break the seal revealing a picture frame. He took it out and observed. It was a stationary picture that Hermione had taken with something called a polaroid camera on their last date which was a picnic up in the Astronomy Tower. He couldn't help but smile at the memories. "Before you ask, when anyone except you looks at it, they just see an empty picture frame. Do you like it?" Hermione asked.

"I love it! Are you kidding me? I could never. Come here." He leaned over and met her halfway for a brief kiss. "Now it's your turn," Draco said as Hermione pulled away.

As she was opening her gift, he noticed her trying not to smile. "Well, this is interesting. It's a...Gryffindor scarf."

"Okay, so I know it looks like a horrible present right now, but it's not just a Gryffindor scarf. It's actually one of my Slytherin scarfs that I enchanted so you can change the color. I know that normally regular couples wear each other's clothes and I wanted to do that with you. Also, don't worry because I know your present to me was better, which makes it lucky that I brought another one for you." Draco paused to reach into his bag for the other, smaller present. He handed it to her with a smirk on his face. "Go ahead and open it."

Hermione opened this one slower and this time her face broke out into a broad smile. "Draco! This is amazing. Where did you find it?" In the box was a golden necklace with a snake wrapped around a lion.

"I actually had it custom made. I assume you like it?" Draco said while smiling.

"Of course I do. It's really great. Can you help me put it on?"

Draco shifted so that he was behind her and clasped the necklace for her. His hand brushed her face and he started kissing down her neck. "Draco, stop. I have a few things to talk about before we get back into that," Hermione insisted before turning around to face him. "First off, I was thinking about what would have happened if Professor Lupin hadn't ended class early on the Boggart day. I think at this point, my biggest fear is us getting discovered even though you told me to stop stressing and--"

"Hermione," Draco interrupted. "You don't have to worry because he did end it early and that's all that matters. I was having some of the same doubts in class. I think my biggest fear is you getting hurt, and me not being able to help you because of us being a secret. I was relieved when he ended class early as well. Don't stress."

Hermione smiled appreciatively at Draco. "Second, when everyone was sleeping in the Great Hall, it really was bold of you to sleep next to me, although I'm not really complaining."

"Well, I just figured that if anyone saw us, they would assume it was a coincidence. Anything else?"

"Just one more thing. When you were..." Hermione stopped and put her hand up to her mouth.

"Hermione? Are you okay?"

"Draco, we have a problem." She pointed in the direction she was looking and he turned around to see what was such a big deal. There was a red-headed boy walking towards them in earnest.

"Hermione!" Weasley yelled.

"I thought we have an invisibility ward up; how can he see us?" Draco asked in a panic.

"I didn't realize he hadn't gone to Hogsmeade and I didn't put up a very strong one. It probably wore off. Hurry, get your stuff and leave. I'll deal with him." Hermione shoved Draco's bag into his arms.

"You sure?"

"Yes, just go."

Draco stood up and slung his bag over his shoulder before walking off in the other direction. A quick glance back revealed that Weasley had walked up to Hermione and was asking questions. Although Draco felt horrible about leaving her, he knew she could deal with him herself.

###

As Draco was leaving double Transfiguration with Hufflepuff, McGonagall stopped him. "Mr. Malfoy, please wait for a moment. I have something to talk to you about." Draco gave Pike, Crabbe, and Goyle the all-clear to go ahead, and hung back.

Once everyone was gone, Draco walked up to McGonagall's desk and waited for her to start speaking. "Hermione asked me to give this to you, and although I hate being a messenger for two students, I couldn't refuse. Just don't make this a regular thing. Understand?" McGonagall handed him an envelope addressed to him.

"Yes, ma'am. I understand. Can I go now?" McGonagall gestured to the door as an answer. He hurried out the door and found a nook where he could read it in private.

Dear Draco,

I know we haven't spoken since the whole Ron/date situation, but I'd like to meet up to talk about it and tell you what happened. It's not necessarily bad but I would still like to talk to you. I was thinking about the extra classroom right by the Great Hall on Tuesday after lunch, the week before the Hogsmeade trip.

Xoxo, Hermione

Draco tucked the envelope with the letter into the pocket of his robes to put behind the picture of Hermione and him.

###

Tuesday, 12-18-1993, 12:30 pm

As Draco snuck out of lunch early, he felt Hermione's eyes on him and knew she would be following shortly. He headed to the empty classroom and sat down to wait. A few minutes later he heard the door opening and stood up quickly to greet her. "Hermione!" Draco breathed in relief.

"I didn't know if you were going to come or not," Hermione said before giving him a greeting kiss. "Colloportus," she muttered, locking the door.

"Of course I would come. We have twenty minutes for you to tell me what happened with you and Ron."

"Okay, so basically, he was asking why we were hanging out and I told him we had an assignment for Ancient Runes together. He asked why we were outside, and I said that the library was too crowded. He was obviously suspicious because most people were at Hogsmeade, but I didn't have a better excuse. He also said that we looked too 'cozy' and my reply was that we only had one book from which to read. After that, he didn't ask any other questions but he was still obviously suspicious."

"And let me guess; you want me to do something to get him off your back?" Draco asked, rolling his eyes.

"I'm really sorry, Draco. I know you don't like to, but I'm fine with it. Plus this time I need to do extra so I get to do something to you as well. Obviously, I'd like you to call me a Mudblood again, but this time I can promise I'll never make you do it again. I'm also going to punch you," Hermione ended calmly.

"What?!! What do you mean you're going to punch me? I mean I guess I deserve it for calling you a Mudblood, but still."

"It's just for Ron; don't worry. Anyway, because of the whole Buckbeak scandal right now, everyone will just assume that's what it's about. You're okay with it, then?"

"On one condition," Draco smirked.

"Anything," Hermione replied.

"Will you spend the last five minutes snogging with me?"

Hermione threw her head back in laughter. "Sure, why not." And so they did.

Please comment, vote and request chapters. 

-Ms. Scarlet 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 355 51
THIS IS NOT EDITED! Since there first night, Hermione and Draco have been enemies. Hermione being the star student, top of every class and Draco bei...
34.6K 871 41
Draco writes to her. Hermione writes to him. Who knew? △⃒⃘ △⃒⃘ △⃒⃘ △⃒⃘ △⃒⃘ Short, unrelated stories of Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger made from th...
44.9K 2K 24
"It's warmer where you are and safer by your side." Four years after the Battle of Hogwarts, Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter are now happily engaged an...
119K 3K 20
We all wish it had happened. But what if it did? What if there was a secret relationship that J. K. Rowling never shared with the fans? My own inte...