The Demon's Concubine

By 77_Kaleidoscope_77

A star falls into the hands of the Demon king, END, and must adjust to the role of being a concubine. What sh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 - NSFW
Chapter 8 - NSFW
Chapter 9 - NSFW
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 - NSFW
Chapter 15 - NSFW
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 - NSFW
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 - NSFW
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 - NSFW
Chapter 39 - NSFW
Chapter 40
Epilogue 1 - NSFW
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3 - NSFW (Finale)

Chapter 10 - NSFW

5.5K 128 35
By 77_Kaleidoscope_77

This chapter contains smut
I will separate the smut scenes with "xxx" if you wish to skip

~~~

Lucy rolled over to hide her face in the satin pillow. The sun was beaming down on her, blinding her and warming her whole body. Tartaros never got sunlight like this…

"Get up, lazy-ass."

"Mmmmmmmmmm… no."

"Lucy."

"Nah…"

"Lucy!"

The blonde growled as she turned to give a glare, squeaking when she caught sight of a very naked Natsu.

"C'mon. We gotta wash up and then go to breakfast. You wanna meet my dad, right?"

Lucy let out a long, dramatic groan before jolting upright. 

"Wait… breakfast? What time is it?"

"It's 6:00… you slept for like 12 hours! You seemed super tired so I didn't wanna wake ya… guess I fucked ya too good, huh?"

She whacked him on the arm, sticking out her tongue at him as she stood from the bed.

"Hush, it was a long trip and I hadn't gotten much sleep until now. Besides, I'm the one who put you out of commission for 36 hours that one time, remember? I don't think you could top that, sorry." 

Last month, Lucy had been grilling Natsu on how he managed to be so durable, and she'd put on a little game to see just how long he could last exactly. It took him about 2 days to recover. 

"Oi… you had just caught me off guard that time, I had no idea you'd be so… dominant. It won't happen again."

"Oh yeah? Wanna bet?"

"You just woke up and you're already tryna ravage me? Sheesh, hornball…"

Lucy tutted over to him, her hands on her hips, and she wrapped her arm around one of his.

"I'm not being serious, now, let's go bathe!"

Natsu chuckled as she led them to the bathhouse door. Whenever they bathed together, it usually ended with other distracting activities, so she wasn't fooling him.

She let out a loud gasp once the door to the bathhouse opened. It was huge, there were several doorways leading to different bathing rooms, and it's structure resembled a cave. There was a large, opened lava pit at the furthest end, and the room had a hot mist. Several candles and incense sticks were mounted on the walls and along the floor, and Lucy noted that it smelt like a campfire. 

"Usually, dragons come here in their dragon forms, which is why it's so big. Here, I'll take you to where the non-dragons usually go, there should be a fresh bath already ready for us." 

Natsu guided her through the house by the hand, relishing in the feeling of having her small, soft hand in his. They never got to walk around like this, and he hated the whole "leash" rule because of it.

As they entered the large room, Natsu took in Lucy's awestruck expression. The room was dim, the only light source being the candles mounted along the stone wall. The bath in the center looked more like a pool or hot spring, and there were various leaves and petals spread along the steaming water. Lucy could hear the dim tune of some serene music playing on a small radio mounted on the ceiling, and she immediately began to envy the people of this kingdom. 

"This is so amazing! I've never been to a more perfect bath house! The dragons are so much more advanced in this regard."

Natsu grinned at her as he guided her into the water with him, his movements slow in case it was too hot for her. He immediately relaxed once his back came in contact with the stone wall, and he slouched down, submerging himself from the neck down.

Lucy swam around for a bit, picking at the petals to see if she could recognize them. She took in a deep breath, realizing the room smelt of vanilla. When she went to retrieve the basket of soaps and cloths, her body stiffened. 

She was suddenly hit with a wave of arousal, and when she turned to look at Natsu, his face was flushed red, and she was sure it wasn't because of the heat in the room.

"Natsu...what is… why do I feel so…"

"Mmh...I forgot about this… this room is for...uh… 'couples'... the petals in the water are used for hormone inducing serums…so…"

Lucy swatted at him through the water, loud splashes sounding in her wake.

"You took me to a horny bath!? Oh my goodness-"

"Hey, hey! I told ya I forgot… but I should've known they'd set up this specific room for us when they knew you were my concubine…"

xxx-

Lucy huffed as she raised herself out of the bath, across from and facing Natsu, so that she sat on the stone and only her legs were submerged. She spread her legs and began rubbing her hand along her core.

"W-what are you doing?"

"What's it look like I'm doing? This bath got me all hot and bothered, so…"

Natsu narrowed his eyes at her. So that's how she wanted to play, huh? He leaned back and began stroking himself, deciding to enjoy the show. He'd get back at her for this…

She threw her head back as she began fingering herself, focused completely on easing her ache. She was surprised with how quickly she was nearing her orgasm, this was definitely the effects of the bath.

Lucy began to pant as she came around her fingers, glancing up to see Natsu still working himself, eyeing her lustfully. She removed her fingers and used her soaked hand to beckon him over.

Natsu had to stop himself from jumping on her as he dashed over to rest between her legs. He gave her core a long, slow lick before rising partly out of the water to lean over her, whispering into her ear.

"Your pussy's so fucking sweet…"

She mewled at his dirty words, looking away bashfully. Natsu found her expression utterly irresistible, and he quickly lined his member up to her opening. Looks like her payback will be coming sooner than expected. 

He rammed into her, and Lucy braced herself on his shoulders as she immediately came undone. Whatever the hell is in this bath definitely made all her nerves hypersensitive. 

She found it difficult to keep herself upright as he thrust into her, his pace fast and rough. The air left her lungs when he bit down on her collarbone, and she ended up reaching her orgasm again. 

"S-shit! It's too much, I'm gonna-" she screamed into his shoulder, biting his skin and attempting to ground herself. 

"Say my name…"

"Mas-"

"No, say my name…" 

He leaned down to suck on her nipples, causing her to cry out and pull at his hair.

"N-Natsu! F-uck! Natsu~"

He bit down on her nipple, muffling his groan as he came. His orgasm triggered hers, and the two flopped down back into the water to catch their breath. 

"Damn…"

-xxx

"Let's hurry up and get cleaned before this damned bath gets us started again. At this rate we'll miss breakfast…"

~

Natsu sat at the large table in the dining hall. Igneel sat at the head of the table with Happy sitting to his left. Natsu decided to sit on his father's right since he figured there would be a lot talking going on this morning. 

Several servants came in and laid dishes on the table. Natsu's mouth began to water as he looked at the breakfast spread before him, but he choked on air once he glanced up.

Lucy walked into the room, wearing...something. He hadn't seen her in about an hour since their bath, he had to go be dressed and she had to go with the other servants to put on "traditional" clothing. Her hair was in high twin braids, and she wore a red strapped top that hardly covered her breast. She had a matching loincloth-looking piece of fabric around her lower half that was held up by golden bands. She was draped in golden jewelry from head to toe, and was practically naked, all of the marks Natsu had given her during their previous activities on full display. 

Lucy had never worn anything this revealing before, and she felt awkward as she sat down next to Natsu, the chair feeling cold on her nearly bare bottom. She glanced up at Natsu and caught his unreadable expression, but the sound of laughter interrupted her before she could speak.

"Lushi! You look so weird!"

She glared at the exceed, baring her teeth. 

"Hush, cat."

"These are the traditional concubine attire for the dragon kingdom! What do you think, son?"

Natsu slowly looked over at Igneel, then back at Lucy.

"No."

"No?"

"I'll let it slide for now, but I never want to see my concubine walking around half naked again. Nope."

Igneel raised a brow as he glanced over at Lucy, who was equally as surprised.

"Really? Why's that?"

"I'm the only one that should see this much of her. I don't mind the servants coming into my chambers, but now, any guard or person in the castle can see her."

"My, I didn't expect you'd be so… possessive…"

"I just don't like sharing what's mine."

The room fell silent, and Lucy awkwardly looked between the two men. She glanced at Happy, who was still snickering behind his paws.

"How about you, Lucy?"

She jolted at the sound of her name, turning to face the large man at the head of the table. He gave her a warm smile, and it took her a moment to catch on to what he'd just asked.

"O-oh...um… I'm fine with whatever my Master likes…"

Igneel narrowed his eyes at her before letting out a deep chunkle. "You don't really mean that, do you? C'mon, you can be honest with me."

She glanced at Natsu, who was looking away from her and at Igneel. She shifted a bit in her seat, idly bringing her hands up to cover her nearly completely exposed breasts. 

"Um… I guess I could do without all the skin-ship… it's a little embarrassing…"

Igneel nodded, "Alright, I'll make sure you're given more conservative clothing during the rest of your stay. Now, let's eat!" 

Natsu and Igneel did not hesitate to begin stuffing their faces, and Lucy noted this was definitely where Natsu got his eating habits from. She made herself a bowl of yogurt and fruits, picking up just one piece of bacon. Happy was staring at her intensely, and she quirked a brow at him.

"What?"

"Are you okay?"

"Uh, yeah? Why?"

"You look pale…"

She looked down at her hands to examine her complexion, her attention shifting when she heard Igneel clear his throat. 

"The special bath can have that effect on some people. I hoped you enjoyed the bathhouse, though. Guests seem to really like it."

"Yes, it was lovely!"

Igneel grinned widely at her, and for someone who was adopted, Lucy began to feel like Natsu resembled his father a lot. 

"So, Lucy, when will I be expecting grandchildren?" 

Natsu choked on his food as Lucy's eyes widened and her face flushed deeply, scowling as Happy began to laugh. Natsu cleared his throat before scowling at Igneel. 

"Don't just ask her something like that!"

"Why not? You've had her as your concubine for 4 months now, I would assume she'd be pregnant by now. It's clear you two are very active, judging by the markings on her. You've got a hickey on your neck, too, son."

Natsu gaped at his father before raising a hand to his neck. He was sure his scarf covered the mark, but he'd been mistaken. Igneel was probably purposely searching for any markings, though, which would also explain Lucy's attire.

"C'mon, dad! You're gonna make her uncomfortable!" He said as he turned over to Lucy, the blonde blushing bright red. 

"She's not pregnant. You'll know once she is, okay? Now stop talking about personal stuff."

Igneel smirked at him before nodding, turning to Lucy again. "That's fine. So, tell me about yourself, Lucy. Where are you from? What magic do you use?"

She stared at him blankly for a bit before looking down, hugging herself to still her nerves. 

"Well… I lost my memories when I met Lord END, and I've been wearing this collar ever since, so I don't know what magic I use, if any." She'd been practicing that story, Natsu agreeing that they'd have to come up with something for when people asked about her past.

"Ah... I see, well, how about we take off the collar so you can show us?"

Lucy froze in her spot, looking between Igneel and Natsu, the latter also frozen in shock. She fumbled with the collar around her neck, looking off to see the servants surrounding the room, all gaping in shock as well. Igneel chuckled lightly before standing up from his seat. 

"Come on, if it's alright with you, Natsu?"

Natsu stood from his seat and nodded wordlessly. He'd always wanted to see Lucy's magic in action, but never had the opportunity to. Her magic was known to be extravagant, and it was too risky for him to allow her to use it at the castle in Tartaros. He was surprised his father saw no issue in removing Lucy's bindings, but he'd have to ask him about it later.

He helped Lucy out of her seat and ran his fingers along the cold metal around her neck, cringing when he realized she'd had this strapped to her neck for 4 months straight. He hooked a finger around it, breaking it with a flick of his wrist. The crumbled metal fell to the floor, and Lucy immediately brought her hands to her neck. 

He let her have her moment, having not touched her bare neck in what must've felt like forever. She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply before beaming at him. She quietly sauntered to the nearest balcony, everyone, including some servants, following her.

Once she stepped onto the balcony, she took in a  deep breath of air. She hadn't used magic in months, and the feeling of her magic power flowing through her almost became overwhelming. 

"Do you know what to do?" Natsu whispered, and Lucy smiled brightly as she nodded. 

She cuffed her hands together tightly. She held her arms out and closed her eyes, channeling her magic into her palms. 

Her hands began to glow, and she opened them to reveal a shimmering light. Once their eyes adjusted, they could make out a small star hovering above her hands. Lucy held it for a minute, her eyes glowing the same bright gold as her hands, before ceasing her spell and falling forward. 

Natsu caught her immediately, and he held her tightly as she began to sob. 

"Lucy, that was beautiful…"

"T-thank...you…" she nodded into his chest as she continued to cry, completely overwhelmed with the feeling of using her powers again. She hadn't realized how much she missed it, simple spells such as the one she just did, until now. Lucy hadn't realized how badly she needed this moment. 

The servants dismissed themselves, choosing to give them their privacy. Happy joined in Natsu and Lucy's hug, squeezing in between them. Igneel simply watched with a content smile.

His suspicions were proven to be correct.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.5K 1.8K 20
You are a fire mage with unusual fire magic. You make the fire take shape and smell and taste like different things. (For example you can make a fire...
217K 5.6K 37
This is my first book. So it's probably really cringe-worthy. ------------------------------- Natsu Dragneel: he is the demon king, END, trapped in...
7K 326 27
~Natsu x Lucy + Nashi x Storm Fanfiction~ This takes place four years after the end of fairy tail. (won't go into the 100 year quest manga) It's been...
81.9K 1.7K 34
"I'm not weak.... I'm not going to let you die... and I most certainly will die trying." (Based on Characters by Hiro Mashima) When a strange man con...