ᴛʀᴀɪɴ-ᴡʀᴇᴄᴋ

Por zwritessss

Fast paced book. WARNING: contains abuse, self harm, cursing, etc. Also contains a lot of happy, funny, frie... Más

Chapter: 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20
NEW COVER!!

Chapter: 6

1.3K 59 38
Por zwritessss

Our principal...is making out...with a office pillow. I mean she went the full 9 yards. The pillow had a jacket wrapped around it and had a face drawn on it. I don't think we were meant to see this. Especially since said principal had her blouse unbuttoned. Why didn't she lock the door?!

"You're innocent eyes shouldn't be seeing this" I mumble to Aj, wrapping my arm around his shoulder and covering his eyes. He smacks my arm away but I just put it back. At that time a girl walks in and gasps loudly.

"What the-"

"Duck" Aj and I say simultaneously. The girl looks over at us as the the principal realizes we were here. I don't know why she's so surprised. Students come here all the time. She tries to quickly fix her blouse, but honestly what's the point? We've seen everything there is to see. The principal clears her throat and throws the pillow behind her. Too late for that now too. I feel bad for that pillow.

"How much did you see?" She asks shyly.

"All of it" the three of us say.

"Keep this between us? You can skip school for a week." She pleads.

"No way! This is too funny to keep to myself" I say out loud. The principal sends a sharp glare my way but I keep going.

"Fine. You three now have detention for a month straight. No complaints. Starting now" she says furiously. Why is she so mad? Who does that in a school office? That gets no privacy I might add.

Well here we are. In detention. For the first time ever. Aj keeps glaring at me while the girl from earlier just stares at me.

"What?" I finally ask.

"This is your fault" Aj says upset.

"I like your emerald eyes" the girl says.

"Thanks?" I say awkwardly. To me, my eyes are nothing special.

"My names Peyton. You are?"

"Blake. That's Aj" motioning to him, he waves slightly before laying his head back on the desk. I put my desk next to his and lay my head down so I'm looking at him. He stares at me and I sigh.

"Sorry for getting you in trouble" I mumble.

"Are you still coming to the park with me and getting me ice cream?"

"Yes."

"Then it's okay" he whispers softly. I was about to say something until the girl- I mean Peyton interrupts us.

"Can I come with?"

"Ye-"

"No" Aj cuts me off. Peyton scoffs and looks at me.

"Why not?" I shrug my shoulders. Why is she asking me? It's not like I said no.

"Please? I don't want to go home after this. My sister hosts big, boring parties every single day. I'm going to go crazy one of these days."

I look at Aj and he sighs before nodding.

"You can come."

"Really? Thanks! Maybe I'll meet some cute girls on the way."

"You're lesbian?"

"You're not?"

"I'm a guy" I chuckle.

"Are you gay?"

"I like guys" Aj's head pops up at that. Is it that surprising?

"Do you like girls?"

"Girls are disgusting."

"Then you my friend, are gay."

"Omg thanks for confirming it for me" I reply with a sarcastic remark.

"What about you Aj?"

"Oh u-uhm me? I'm gay" he says, playing with the ends of his sleeves.

"We're making a gay club!" Peyton exclaims.

"No" I say with the straightest face I could muster. Peyton rolls her eyes and shrugs. By then detention was basically over and I stand up, stretching my tired limbs. I didn't bring my book bag so all I have is my skateboard. Peyton seems to be empty handed too which is good since I didn't want to carry a bunch of stuff,

"Straight to the park or the ice cream parlor?"

"Ice cream parlor" Aj and Peyton say at the same time. Figured.

"Okay, lets go" I grab my skateboard and walk with Aj at one side of me and Peyton on the other side. When passing by the principals office we notice that the door is closed and most likely locked .

"Looks like she's at it again" Peyton says.

"That pillows funeral will be so sad" I say after her.

"Who knows how many pillows had to suffer" she continues.

"Probably more than sixty-"

"Guys stop" Aj says, not joining in on the fun.

"Probably more than seventy-"

"Blake" he glares at me. I throw my hands up in surrender and stop talking about the principal. 'Whipped' Peyton mouths to me and I send her the middle finger. She sends one back which Aj sees. I stick my tongue out which Aj also sees. He's got like a third eye or something. We get outside and Aj stops at the double doors.

"What are you waiting for?" He smiles and my eyes widen, remembering what I agreed to earlier. So much for taking one for the team. I walk back over to him and crouch, so he can easily get on. He wraps his arms around me and my hands goes to his thighs. I'm the injured one here and I'm still doing things like this. He better get me chocolate ice cream.

"I don't even know where the parlor is" I tell the both of them.

"Oh it's right down the street."

"Cool" I say before setting down my skateboard and putting one foot on it.

"You are not riding that thing with me on your back" Aj complains.

"You can always get off princess" he doesn't say anything else so I kick off slowly, not wanting to leave Peyton behind. We make small talk, talking about our likes and dislikes and after about 20 minutes we get to the parlor. It matched my imagination perfectly. 'Jerry's ice cream parlor' was in big white letters with ice cream scoops around it. The parlor itself was striped using the colors pink and white, I bet the inside looked the exact same.

"I want chocolate ice cream. Why are we all just standing here?"

"Y-you don't mind that the place looks this? It's kind of girly" Aj says nervously.

"I never would've noticed" I say sarcastically as I put him down. "Ice cream is ice cream, does it really matter where it comes from?" He whispers no and I nod.

"I agree now let's go get some ice cream."

The three of us walk in and sit at a nearby booth. I slide in one side and Peyton slides in on the other. Aj sits beside me and it's not long before a waiter comes to our table. We're one of the only people here so I figured we'd be one of the first people to get served. The guy walks over and instantly his eyes are on me. Why are people so intent on staring at me?

"What can I get the three of you?" He asks, his eyes not leaving my face. Aj notices this and checks to see if I'm eyeing him back which I'm not.

"Can I get strawberry ice cream in a bowl with cherries, please?"

"I'd like chocolate ice cream also in a bowl but whip cream, chocolate syrup and peanuts on top."

"Anything for you cutie" he winks making me cringe. Was he seriously trying to flirt? His flirting could make me straight. I am not into him at all.

"I'd like a bowl of Nutella ice cream if you have that. No toppings."

"Okay thank you. It'll take maybe five minutes before I come back with your ice cream."

"Thanks" Peyton says as he walks away. Once he's out of ear shot she turns to me.

"What now?" I ask looking up at her.

"He was totally checking you out. Like shamelessly checking you out" she points out.

"Who?"

"The waiter that's who! Do you think he's hot?" I shrug not really giving an answer.

"I wasn't really paying attention to him. Why did he say something?"

"You are so clueless" she groans out before slumping back in her seat. Aj sat quietly making me look at him.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine" he says blandly.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm fine Blake."

I don't believe him so I wrap my arm around his waist and pull him closer to me. I smile at him and make funny faces trying to get him to laugh. I succeed as a large grin appears on his face. Peyton sees the waiter coming back and tells me as he gets closer with every step.

"I don't like him. He seems like a creep and seems way older too" Aj says quickly.

"What am I going to do? He's the one that has our ice cream" I mention to him. He looks around nervously and blushes.

"Ki..me" he mumbles, so low that I can't hear him.

"What?"

"I don't want to say it again."

"Either say it now or pervy perv is going to keep hitting on me."

Aj's eyes widen and he plays with the ends of his sleeves again.

"I said kiss me.."

"Kiss? Me and you? Like right now?"

"We don't have to-" I interrupt him by gently placing my lips on his. He seems startled at first but kisses me back. It didn't last long as the waiter clears his throat, signaling that he's at our table. I pull away first to see Aj's eyes still closed.

"You can open your eyes now" I say laughing as he opens his eyes slowly.

"Right- so about our ice cream" Peyton interrupts which I'm kind of thankful for. I turn to the waiter who set our ice cream down.

"Thanks. It looks good."

He says nothing as he turns around and walks away. No smile, no nothing. Okay then. Whatever.

I dig into the ice cream in front of me and notice that Aj is silent again. Maybe it's a good silence. My worries seem to drift as I realize that I've made another friend. That's two in one week. I'm on a roll. Plus they're already starting to become my best friends I think as Peyton mouths 'whipped' again which resulted in another middle finger. Can life get any better?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

77K 2.8K 28
Enjoy
44 1 25
Gay. Delusion. Questions. Harm. Love. You make the rest. And yes, it's an original. TW: depression, self-harm, uncomfort, don't read if you're not re...
125K 220 1
After losing his parents and being abused, Thomas is learning how to enjoy his life again - something he thought was impossible for him, but then he...