Zany For You ~Yakko Warner x...

KayleighSweetie द्वारा

Y/N is the Warners' cousin created by Doctor Scratchansniff and one of his animators. The young warner is tol... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4

Chapter 3

567 20 44
KayleighSweetie द्वारा

Y/N's POV

I shift my body to make myself comfy and slowly flutter my eyelids open. My eyes widen when I see Wakko next to my body. Trying to get up, I accidentally fall off the bed and let out a screech. It seems to have woken everyone up. Yakko jumps up and hits his head on the top of the bunk bed, and Dot slowly walks down the ladder to the bed.

"Ah!" Yakko yelps and hold his head in his hand.

"Good morning to you too, Y/N." She says in a grumpy tone.

"What's wrong, Y/N?!" Wakko yells and peers over the bed and down at me with a straight face.

"Y-Y-You were in bed next to me a-and I-I-I just panicked!" I stutter, holding my hand up to my heart as if I had a heart attack.

"Oh, right, sorry about that," Wakko says, rubbing the back of his neck, "I had a bad dream last night, and I didn't want to wake you up because you looked too peaceful!"

"Wakko, you-" Yakko says angrily before I cut him off.

"I-It's fine!" I state, "You just startled me. If you or anyone else have a nightmare again, just wake me up, and I'll let you sleep with me, okay?"

Yakko blows a kiss, "Goodnight everybody!" Getting what he meant, I feel my cheeks warm up. I feel someone scoop me up, and I look up to see Yakko staring down at me again, "Good morning, new..." He pauses, "What are you to us?"

"Uh," I think for a second, "I think I'm your cousin or something like that. At least, that's what the old man said."

"Okay then, little 'cousin'. It's time to get ready!"

My eyes brighten up slightly, "Are we going to that pizza place you were talking about?" I ask excitingly. He nods, and I try to get out of his grasp, but he won't let go.

"Uh, could I get dressed?" I ask.

"You could, but I would have to let go of you?" He asks with a smirk. "And I don't think I want to-"

I boop his nose, and he lets me go, giving me time to run to the bathroom and lock the door.

"My only weakness!" He yells, "The cute nose boop!" 

I giggle and get everything done I need to and walk out of the bathroom in my casual outfit. Carefully making my way to the kitchen to lose Yakko, I notice a box of donuts with pink icing and rainbow sprinkles. I make a gasping sound and stare at the donuts with sparkles in my eyes.

"Hey, Y/N! We're leaving without you if you don't hurry up!" Dot yells. I quickly make my way to the door and meet Wakko and Dot there. "Took ya long enough." Yakko then follows in behind me shortly after. "And where were you?" Dot asks. 

"I just needed to get a shirt." Yakko states.

"But you don't wear shirts!" Wakko answers. 

"I know I don't. It's for you when you get pizza grease all over yours." Yakko retorts. "Alrighty, is everyone ready?"

We all nod, and Yakko opens the door, and he leads us towards a tube slide. I gasp and we all line up at the top with Dot and Wakko first and me and Yakko last since we are the tallest. Yakko's about four inches taller than me, so he's in the back... Wait, WHAT?!

"You might want to hold onto something, little cuz'," Yakko says, so I hold onto Yakko's arms. Realizing what I did, I was about to let go until Yakko wraps his arms around my torso. Weird much? Without warning, we all go down the slide, making lots of left and right turns and a couple of loops. In the end, we all fly out and land on our feet in front of the restaurant.

"We're here!" Yakko calls with his arms spread out.

"Woah!" We all exclaim. The place is pretty big for a pizza joint, but who am I to judge? We all rush inside and get seated at a booth. I am closest to the window with Yakko on the outside, and Wakko is across from me with Dot on the other side of Yakko. We all wait in silence until a few moments later, a waiter walks up to our table. Come to think of it, she looks a lot like that woman in the room when the Doctor created me. I look around me to see Yakko and Wakko panting like dogs.

"Hello-o-o waiter Nurse~!"

"Do they always try to hit on hot girls?" I ask jokingly.

"Eh, I wouldn't say all of them are hot considering that their new crush looks like a female dog." She retorts with a glare in my direction. I look down in embarrassment and fidget with my fingers.

Why would she say that? Do I really look that bad? I thought female dogs were supposed to be cuties! For some reason, I don't think that she was talking about a female dog...

The waiter places down menus in front of each of us and leaves us to decide. I quickly pick it up and prop it on the table in front of my face to avoid eye contact with Dot. Yakko seems to notice this and places his menu next to mine to have our own space to chat.

"You doin', alright?" He asks, concerned. Since people around us are talking, Dot can't tune into our conversation. "We can leave if you don't feel well." 

"I-I'm fine! Really!" I put up my arms in defense but then slowly put them down, pondering about Dot. "Do you-" I pause. "Do you think Dot doesn't like me?" Yakko's eyes widen at my question.

"Why would you think that?" He asks gently.

"She just-" I pause once more. "N-Nevermind. It's nothing..." I say, reading the menu, finding a pizza calzone that looks pretty good. Something taps my left shoulder and I glance over in that direction to see Yakko holding a donut with bright pink frosting and rainbow sprinkles. My eyes shimmer for a moment. I carefully take it from his hands and eat the delicious sugary goodness.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! I owe you one. Say the word and it's done!"

"Just... don't tell Wakko," Yakko whispers with a  grin. "He'll lose more marbles than he did five seconds ago."

"No! My marbles!!!" Wakko exclaims. Marbles scatter across the floor as he rushes to pick them up. I let out a short laugh and stop when the waitress arrives.

"Did you kids decide on what you want?" She asks.

I raise my finger to get her attention, "I'll have the pizza calzone with pepperoni, please."

"I'll have your all-you-can-eat-pizza-with-every-topping special," Wakko says with his tongue hanging out.

Dot stares at her menu for a few seconds longer and looks up at the waitress, "I'll have a small cheese pizza and a tall strawberry milkshake."

"And for you?" She asks Yakko.

"And I'll have your chicken breast. Hold the chicken." I elbow Yakko in the side and he rubs his neck in embarrassment. "I-In second thought, I-I'll have whatever she's having." Yakko points towards me. We all hand our menus back to the lady and she walks away with Wakko staring at her the whole time while Yakko covers his face with the spare sweatshirt he brought for his messy brother.

"You okay, Yakko?" I ask, reaching for the shirt covering his face.

"Yeah, you NEVER get all wishy-washy in front of Hello Nurse." Dot states. She then looks over in my direction and some sort of spark seems to strike with her. She then grabs Wakko's arm and drags him out of his seat. "Wakko, we need to talk."

"Aww," he whines, "We haven't even had food yet."

"Don't care. Out, now." She demands, dragging him out of the restaurant leaving me with Yakko.

"So, uh, what were you saying about Dot earlier?" Yakko asks, resting his arm on the top of his seat, looking me straight in the eyes.

"I-It's nothing. She was just angry at me." I say, looking down at the table.

"Why would she be angry at you?" He asks, kindly. I didn't expect him to be so nice. Before, he was a flirty mess, and now, he is being so kind. What is up with this toon?

"I-I..." I stutter, not knowing how to get the words out. Before I know it, Yakko gently grabs my chin and tilts my head upward towards him. My face is all warm and fuzzy again. What is wrong with me?!

"Hey, it's alright, little cuz'," He says softly, "You can tell me anything. I'm here for you."

"Well..."

Dot's POV

I drag my brother outside, furious at my discovery. First, Y/N burst into our perfect lives and ruins them. Then, she has a crush on my big brother?! Ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!

(Ha, I see that Chloe from Miraculous has joined. XD)

"So, uh, why are we out here?" Wakko asks me.

"Don't you get it? Y/N has a crush on Yakko!" Wakko looks at me, puzzled.

"Did you not know that before? It was so obvious." Wakko states nonchalantly. I look at him dumbfounded. "Don't they look so cute together!" He exclaims.

"And this why I never ask you for your opinion." I walk back to the entrance, angry at both Y/N and my brother. I think that it's about time I did something with Y/N. There's only enough room for one cute girl in this family. Now, who do I know that are good at hatching schemes in the dark of the night without getting caught?

"Huh, what did I say?" Wakko says before we both walk back inside. Just as I suspected, I see the two chatting with each other.

"I see... I'll talk to her about it. Thanks for telling me little cuz'." Yakko says patting her head.

"Telling who what now?" I ask.

"Oh, nothing to you worry about, sis." I puff out my cheeks in annoyance. He doesn't tell me anything anymore. Y/N must be so special now!

"Your orders are ready." Says Hello Nurse says holding our food in both arms.

Y/N's POV

As we all eat our food, I can't help but notice Dot glaring at me even more than usual. What did I do wrong?

After eating, we all head out of the restaurant and back to the water tower, destroying property on the way there, getting the attention if Ralph T. Guard. Before he can get us, we head back up the water tower by using an escalator. However, when Ralph uses it, it goes down instead of up, causing him to fling off and into a huge garbage pile. We all laugh at him, making gookie faces before heading inside.

"We're back~!" The siblings yell after I slam the door shut.

"Well, sibs. I say that was a fun trip." Yakko states. "What was our life lesson from this experience?"

"Wait- this was a school field trip?" I ask, slightly disappointed.

"Wha- oh no, no, no-" Yakko tries to correct me, "What we learn, we never use in the future. Totally different!" He says sarcastically.

"But, it's just like schoo-" Yakko stops me from talking by planting a small kiss on my cheek.

"Yeah, but we don't want the teachers finding out, do we~?" He says seductively, which makes me feel all warm and fuzzy again.

"Oh, get a room!" Dot exclaims with a hint of annoyance.

"Oh, we will~," Yakko says, picking me up off the ground bridal style. He starts to walk off which causes me to panic.

"Nope! Not today, Satan!" I yell, trying to get out of his grasp.

"Oh c'mon~! I promise I won't bite-... unless you want me to~." He inches towards my face and I boop his nose with my finger, making him drop me for the second time today. I quickly run behind a couch for safety.

"Whyyy! I just joking!... Mostly..." He says with a playful pout while rubbing his nose. "But still, don't ya know that our noses are sensitive?!"

"Nah, bro." Wakko says, "I think it's just when Y/N does it."

Yakko gasps, offended. "Wha- That is not true-" Wakko boops his nose and Yakko just pauses for a moment. "Okay, now that's just unsanitary. You didn't even wash your hands before using the bathroom." He says while removing his hand from his nose.

"Ewwww." Dot and I say in unison.

Wakko shrugs, "I did it since 1993 and I still do it now. Sue me."

"Oh, I will." I mumble, but loud enough for them to hear.

Wakko walks into the kitchen for a moment, "Eh, I don't get why you all get so worked up over- AHHHHHHHH!"

Yakko and I look at each other worried while he bites the fingers on his right hand. He then whispers to me, "Our life lesson for the day is that Wakko overreacts big time, and it's not just for the camera."

I hope you guys liked the Chapter! I'll be adding a Pinky and The Brain part in here soon. There might just be a little bit of Brinky. Also, stay tuned to figure out what Wakko saw. I heard that it might just turn out to be a who donut in the next episode.

Also, my phone battery blew up on me, so I needed to get it replaced. Sorry about the delay.

GOODBYE NURSES!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Frozen Warners AU Yakko द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

2K 27 10
This Animaniacs story is based off of the Frozen AU which was created by PenguinParadeSystem. All characters used from the AU belong to the creator. ...
119K 2K 63
[COMPLETE] there is a part 2 to this book ******* This will be some cute x reader imagines and preferences for Yakko, Wakko, and Dot!! --requests ar...
82.9K 1.6K 33
You ran away from home because of family problems, but somehow you ended up at the Warner's. Will you go back home? Or live your life in the water to...
7.2K 40 14
After receiving nothing but hate mail, Dot Warner becomes pretty sad, believing that the fans hate her. Her brothers, Yakko and Wakko, do their best...