The other Barnes

By pheonixrose1313

Bucky is the oldest of 5 siblings. his younger sister, Emily is a year younger than him. She disappeared a mo... More

December 31 1940
Crash landing.
May 1, 1941
The Barnes girl
June 12, 1941
wounds
October 13, 1945
Memories.
November 3rd, 1945
Reasoning
The brother
Burn
admittance
part 14
beg for me (smut)
noise complaints
River
November 6, 1945
the storm.
No air
sapphires and chains.
blessings
Blue.
Perfect fit.
Rogers Wedding
Barnes residence.
beach house.
Dizzy
Refusal
apologize.
vibrations.
The perfect man.
mistake
heartbreak
reminicsing in grief.
Revenge and jealousy.
Picture frames.
Leaving.
rush.
heroes
The walk
Trigger
winter
reaction.
Bucky
Missing you.
Germany
clueless.
Surprise?
Love and War
Concerns and wings
Shock
Bad dreams
Outage.
Children
Baby Rogers
NOT A CHAPTER
Later
New story!
Read this!

Breathe

11.6K 272 181
By pheonixrose1313

                  💥Excessive Smut💥
                   💥calling S/O daddy💥
Emily was unpacking dishes when Steve ran up behind her.

   "It feels good to be home." He whispered in her ear.

He smiled.

"Home. Our home." He said, letting it sink in.

  She smiled, kissing his hand.

"Is the bed put together yet?" She asked.

  He nodded, burying his head in the back of her neck.

  "So is the living room." He mumbled "And the dining room. Bathroom is set up. Only thing that's left is the kitchen."

He kissed the back of her neck and she nearly dropped the dishes in her hands. She took a deep breath, and set the dishes aside. She leaned back against his chest.  He realized what he was doing and stepped back.

   "No." She whined, pulling him back.

"Em, we can't." He sighed, backing up more. 

"Why not?" She was getting frustrated.

"Because you've been hurt recently amd every time we do, I hurt you more." He explained "I don't want to leave bruises on you."

She rolled her eyes and ran and jumped up on him, wrapping her legs around his torso.

  "I like. the bruises." She sighed, starting in on his neck "I like the pain. I like it you pull my hair, when you pin me down.  I like when I can see right where your hands were the night before. I like when you're rough with me. I like when you slam me against the wall. I like it when you make me beg."

He was still trying to fight it. She rolled her body as she captured his lips with hers, slipping her tongue in his mouth. He moaned as she pulled away.

"What do you not get about I like it?" She asked "that I want you to hurt me."

He eyed her body hungrily before going after her neck.

    "I'll never actually hurt you." He growled "But I will fuck you senseless."

His hands slipped up her shirt. She moaned in his ear and he growled, carrying her up the stairs.

  "Aw. How boring." She teased.

"We don't have curtains yet." He growled as he reached the bedroom at the top of the stairs.

He carried her in the room and kicked the door shut. She smiled mischievously and bit his neck. He growled with frustration and slammed her against the wall. She bit back a moan.

   "Behave." He said, his voice raspy

  "Make me!" She taunted.

He ran a single finger down the front of her shirt, popping the buttons off of the blouse.

  "Little small wasn't it." He teased as he gripped her breast.

He began kissing down her neck as he undid her bra. Her breasts fell free and she moaned at the cool air. He took a nipple in her mouth and began to suck.

   "Steven." She gasped

She melted into him as he kept sucking on her breast while twisting the other nipple in between his fingers. She squeaked slightly, attempting not to scream.

   "Let it out." He breathed into her ear.

   "We have neighbors." She reminded

He chuckled playfully.

"I'll have you screaming by time I'm done." He warned

Her eyes widened as he started biting down her body.

"S-Steve." She stuttered.

He laughed against her skin before kissing down her torso. He reached her pants and stopped.

   "Your dresses were easier access." He stated

   She fake pouted.

"Aw. Is someone not willing to work for it?" She teased.

His eyes widened.

  "Are you saying I'm lazy?" He asked

She made a playful face. He grabbed her by the waist and laid her on the bed.

   "I am not lazy." He said as he hovered over her.

He pulled off her pants with ease and began tracing every scar on her body with his mouth. Placing little kisses over them. She arched her back and let out a quiet moan. He hummed against her skin and hooked his fingers under her underwear.

   A glass broke somewhere in the house. Most likely Bucky and River in their room.

Emily jumped and Steve shushed her. He slid down onto his knees and pulled her to the edge of the bed, slipping his tongue inside her.

"Ah!" She screamed before covering her mouth with her hand.

He began to eat her out, his tongue gliding over her clit.  She squealed into her hand, trying to stay quiet. He growled against her, taking her attempt to stay quiet as a challenge. He started to suck her clit and her hand moved to her hair. She bit her lip. He got more aggressive and her hands slammed onto the bed, gripping the sheets. He kept going and a loud moan escaped her lips.

"Steve!"

He stopped. She whimpered and moved closer begging for more.

   "What's my name again?" He asked teasingly as he undid his belt.

She was watching his hands. He grabbed her chin, redirecting her face to his as he slid his pants off.

"What's my name?" He asked again

"Daddy." She gasped

He smiled and entered her slowly, pulling out halfway. She gasped, reaching for him.

   "Daddy I need more." She begged.

  He grabbed her hips and slammed himself back into her. Her nails met his back. He arched over her and started thrusting quickly. No teasing. No slow start. He was making it his goal to bottom out. Her moans were getting louder and louder. He growled in her ear as his fingers dug into her side. She gasped at the pain.

    "Don't stop." She moaned as her eyes rolled back into her head.

He moved faster. She bit her lip, holding back the screams that were tugging at her vocal cords. He had a look in his eye she'd never seen.

  "Scream for me baby." He whispered in her ear before kneeling upright and resting her lower body on his thighs as he continued to thrust.

She reached for a pillow to muffle her screams and he pushed them away from her. She couldn't hold back anymore.

  "Oh daddy!" She screamed loudly

Her body started to shake as she came.

----------------------------

Down stairs, their front door opened. It was Tony.

"Em? Steve?" He asked quietly.

He couldn't find them downstairs but Steve's bike was out front. He walked up the steps.

He opened their bedroom door just as Emily screamed.

"Oh!" He yelled "sorry."

He closed the door.

"Tony?" Steve yelled

Emily grabbed the blanket to cover up with and Steve slipped his pants back on.

"Tony, what the fuck?" Steve asked opening the door again.

"It's the middle of the day why are you-"

"Having sex with my fiance?" Steve interrupted "in our house."

Tony laughed awkwardly.

"I wanna joke with you about what I just heard but I wanna kill you."

"Tony." Emily sighed.

River came running up the stairs. She was clearly disheveled and smelled like bucky.

"Did you just scream daddy?" She laughed

"It's your brothers fault you heard it."

River turned to Tony. He was flustered.

"I'm gonna tell Bucky you call Steve daddy, see how he feels about that." He threatened.

    "Don't you dare." Steve said

"Why? Bucky likes it too." River said

Tony's eyes widened.

"On what planet does you calling Bucky Barnes daddy make sense?" He snapped

   "A kinky one." River joked.

Tony's face turned red, you could see the veins in his face. He looked like his head was about to explode.

"I'm gonna kill him." He whispered "I'm gonna kill both of you."

"Tony.. Leave." Steve said "We'll see you tomorrow."

Tony walked down the stairs.

"Hey Bucky!  Em called Steve daddy!" He yelled before running out the door.

  "She what!" He yelled, running out into the foyer.

   He pointed up at Steve.

"You're never gonna see your wedding day, I swear." He warned.

"You act like River doesn't call you daddy too." Emily yelled, still wrapped in the blanket.

She looked at River and the two girls started laughing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143 13 10
ISOLOPHILIA (n.) strong affection for solitude/ being alone. ==•== After Tony Starks death, along with her close friend Natasha's death, she feels l...
311K 7.7K 17
"Steve Rogers...that name sounds painfully familiar. He's pretty cute from the pictures I've seen. Too freaking bad I gotta kill him. And then track...
12.4K 643 40
Elizabeth 'Lizzie' Rogers gets thrown into the future by one of Mr. Howard Stark's test time machines she finds herself in the twenty-first century...
5.9K 274 56
Sally Rogers is the younger sister to Steve Rogers. When he leaves to join the army, she is a teen and worried about the health of her big brother. W...