My dear, love(d) you...

By chaoticurtis

As you were sitting outside your window you found Dallas Winston outside your window, with his arm slouched a... More

My dear I love(d) you

My dear, I love(d) you

43 4 0
By chaoticurtis

I remember sitting on the edge of the window, feeling the sunset embrace my body and I. To be tellin the truth... I really never liked sunsets until Ponyboy made me sit with him during one. I admit it was pretty but wasn't it my interest. Well... I've been watching them lately ever since Him and Johnny went missing. Then Dallas became distant.

*FLASHBACK*
I thought Dal was cheating on me so I scoped out bucks last night. I didn't see anything so as one girl does I thought he was up in the bed room, and when I walked in there you couldn't believe what I saw.

It was a newspaper, I sat on the bed clueless, knowing that the only thing Dallas would ever read was playboy magazines. I opened to my eyes rolling out of my head. I couldn't believe it! Dallas saving kids from a fire. It amazes me still to this day. I read on more and saw that poor old Johnny was hospitalized and Ponyboy with minor injuries. I couldn't read it anymore. I would've gotten too upset, so I jumped out his window and climbed down to where I walked all the way home.
*END OF FLASHBACK*

I stopped day dreaming when I heard a pound on my window. I look back at the window seeing Dallas Winston. As fast as I could go, I ran like lighting down the stairs. I stepped outside to see Dally with bruises, sweaty bandages tearing apart from his arm, and a huge cut on his lip. Just looking at him I felt sick, I've seen him bad but not this bad. I ran over to feel his touch again and once I did, he was all tensed up. "Dally what happened is everything ok?" He proceeded to trace his hand onto my face where he held it, rubbing his fingers against my cheek. I could tell he was looking for some sort of affection. "Dally... Actually what happened." As the mist of rain poured down on us he finally got it out in a cold- quiet way.

"Johnny's dead y/n"

I was going to say something, all I could feel my eyes tearing. As I was going to say something Dallas quickly held his hand over my mouth. "I know what your going to say y/n, but I already know ok... let's get out of here." He grabbed my hand and we dashed away into the streets feeling nothing but our cold souls...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

648K 54.1K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
3.3M 270K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
2M 121K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
9.9M 644K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...