Rogue Luna (Completed)

By Phoenix_247

"I never want to find my mate, that's not the way I live life. I would be a burden to my mate and all of thos... More

Rogue Luna chapter 1.
Rogue Luna chapter 2
Rogue Luna chapter 3.
Rogue Luna chapter 4.
Rogue Luna chapter 5.
Rogue Luna chapter 6.
Rogue Luna chapter 7.
Rogue Luna chapter 8.
Rogue Luna Chapter 10.
Rogue Luna chapter 11.
Rogue Luna chapter 12.
Rogue Luna Chapter 13.
Rogue Luna Chapter 14.
Rogue Luna chapter 15.
Rogue Luna chapter 16.
Rogue Luna chapter 17.
Rogue Luna chapter 18.
Rogue Luna chapter 19.
Rogue Luna chapter 20.
Rogue Luna chapter 21.
Rogue Luna chapter 22.
Rogue Luna chapter 23.
Rogue Luna chapter 24.
Rogue Luna chapter 25.
Rogue Luna chapter 26.
Rogue Luna chapter 27
Rogue Luna chapter 28.
Rogue Luna chapter. 29
Rogue Luna chapter 30.
Rogue Luna chapter 31.
Rogue Luna chapter 32.
Rogue Luna chapter 33.
Rogue Luna chapter 34.
Epilogue

Rogue Luna chapter 9.

25.1K 853 82
By Phoenix_247

I opened my eyes and realized I was still in wolf form. I looked around and suddenly noticed a midnight black wolf lying next to me just watching my every movement. It raised its head and whined as it noticed that I was awake and I immediately recognized it as Damien's wolf. He jerked his head into the direction of the pack as if saying that we should go back so I nodded and got up. I looked into his eyes and saw hurt and regret swarming through his eyes. They say the eyes were like windows to the soul, they showed you others true emotions.

We walked side by side back to the pack and as we walked along we saw pack members rushing to our side asking questions. Damien growled loudly and it immediately stopped all questions. We shifted the moment we reached the pack house and we were blankets to cover our naked bodies with. The moment we reached Damien's room he began frantically apologizing.

"Iris I am so sorry, the moment I said those words I wanted to take them all back. I was out all night searching for you and when I found you, you were crying and howling in your sleep so I stayed up all night and guarded you so you wouldn't be hurt anymore, I know these words probably mean nothing but Iris I am truly sorry." I studied his face and noticed dark circles formed under his eyes from lack of sleep.

I walked over to him and put my hand over his mouth so he would stop talking.

"All you did was speak the truth, I already know someone like me would never even be an option for you if you had the choice, hearing the words out loud just kind of hurt that's all. You had every right to be jealous because let's face it I am a little bit emotionally closed off for you," I looked away from him and took my hand off his mouth.

He gently grabbed my face and turned it so that I was looking back at him. Our bodies dangerously close to each other with nothing but blankets to prevent us from exposing ourselves to each other.

"I said those things in the heat of the moment but that doesn't mean they are true. I said what I thought would hurt you, don't ever think you aren't enough for me I am truly sorry for my words," He said, stepping closer as our bodies were now pressed up against each other.

I blushed at the thought of seeing Damien naked, the feeling of our bodies so close was driving me insane.

"Umm Damien I need clothes." I squeaked and forced my face out of his grip so that he couldn't see me blushing.

He let go of me and smiled. Even if I wanted to I just couldn't stay mad at him, he seemed so sincere and adorable and that was how the Moon Goddess worked, the mate pull just wouldn't allow it.

"Oh right umm I'll find you some temporary clothes but I guess you're gonna have to go into the city and get some clothes." I nodded.

"Also this might be a reach but maybe you would consider joining the pack so I can never lose you and protect you?" I pushed him away.

"No that's going a little too far I'm not ready for that." I said.

"Ok I'll call someone to get you clothes and take you out. Unfortunately I can't I have some business to attend to." He frowned.

He quickly got changed, kissed my forehead and left the room. I just sat on the bed with nothing but a blanket wrapped around me. After sitting there for a while Danielle stepped into the room with an annoyed expression on her face.

"Do you think you could wear these clothes without them getting ripped to shreds?" She asked.
I smiled and nodded. It was only sweatpants and a sweat shirt with some sneakers.

"Sorry Damien didn't want anyone staring at you the wrong way, he is in that phase where he will start becoming protective of you and jealous,"

I knew that would be happening sooner or later. 

"So Blake is taking us to the mall, I'm only coming because Damien doesn't want you alone with Blake and since you've been a rogue for so long I imagine you can't remember the last time you've been in a mall," She smiled. 

She walked out the door so I could change alone, when I was done I met her outside the door and we went down to meet Blake.

"Well it took you too long enough I've been waiting here for hours." He said as he taped on the imaginary watch on his wrist. I stuck my tongue out at him in a childish way.

He shook his head "That's so childish of you,"
I got in the back seat of the car and Danielle got in the front.

"There is a town near here?" I asked.

"It's a little far away from the pack but it's there." Danielle said.
Blake started the car and we pulled off. There was silence between all of us but it was a comfortable silence.
I watched out the window as the forest trees zoomed by. It was a clear blue sunny day. The sky reminded me of Damien's eyes...beautiful.

"Snap out of it we are here!" Blake said snapping me out of my daze.

"That was fast." I mumbled.

"Well time flies by when you're daydreaming about me." Blake winked at me.

I glared at him and got out the car. The town was pretty big, people walked around going about there usual day, there were restaurants, shops, street vendors. 

"I don't think my brother would appreciate you flirting with his mate." Danielle giggled.

"I'm not flirting I'm just trying to get along with her, first time we met we sort of didn't get along." He said scratching his arm. 

I remembered the first time we met and I immediately punched him in his arm.

"Ouch what the hell was that for?!" He hissed.

"When we met you tackled me and head butted me in the side so now we are even." I grinned. 

Danielle giggled "Come on you two the mall is this way."

When we got into the mall Danielle did most of the shopping for me, I was measured and fitted into so many clothes. We even forced Blake to come into the stores that made him feel uncomfortable.

"I think it would be best if I waited outside while you guys shopped for underwear." Blake said uncomfortably. I giggled at pulled him into the shop. After our shopping spree when Blake paid for it all we ended up with so many bags of clothes for myself.

"Now hopefully you don't shred these clothes up." Danielle glared at me.
I enjoyed my day with Danielle and Blake. I was actually starting to like Blake in a friendly way of course. We decided to go to a milkshake shop since I've actually never had a milkshake before  and before we knew it, Damien was begging Blake to bring us back home.

As we drove back home I sat in the back smiling, listening to Blake and Danielle's petty argument about milkshakes and smoothies, I've never truly had friends so it was the little things like this that made me realize maybe staying in a pack wasn't so bad. When we finally got back they both helped take all my bags up to Damien's room and finally left, continuing their argument.

Damien entered moments later looking confused.

"Danielle thinks milkshakes are way better than smoothies but Blake disagrees," I giggled. 

"Oh, well did you have fun?" He chuckled.

I nodded as he walked over to wrap his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead. I slightly shivered at our contact, I felt him sigh slightly and I knew instantly what was coming next.

"I want to talk to you about joining the pack and eventually being marked," He said.

"You're asking for too much right now, I don't know if I even want to be in this pack and you marking me means me becoming your Luna which I am not ready for," I said as I pushed him away.

"Come on Iris how else am I supposed to protect you? You can't stay a rogue forever and I will not allow a rogue Luna, I need others to know that you are mine and only mine," He whined.

"Don't push me Damien, I'm not ready yet," I hissed.

He studied my face carefully and then shook his head as he sat on the bed.

"Do you remember the pack you were in before you became a rogue?" He asked.

I knew this question would come up eventually and I told myself I would tell him eventually but Ive never actually talked about my home with anyone else.

"Why does that matter right now?" I asked.

He shrugged his shoulders. " I was just wondering because it's obvious that you are an Alpha born wolf,"

"Moonshine," I finally said.

"What?"

"My pack before this was the Moonshine pack, what pack is this?" 

"Silver moon pack," He said.

Allies that never decided to help when my parents needed them the most, go figure. I watched as Damien's face went blank for a moment, staring straight at the wall and then he looked over at me.

"My mother wishes to see you down at the recreational center," He said.

"How do you know that?" I asked with a confused look.

He pointed to his head, signaling that she had used the pack mind link to connect to him.

"Do you remember how to get there?"

"Yes," 

"Are you going to run away?"

"Fuck off, no I'm not," I said as I walked out of the room, slamming the door shut.

"Iris!" I was pulled into a suffocating hug as I stepped out of the room, I tried to ignore the feeling of being trapped that was slowly consuming me but I had to push Danielle off of me.

"Are you claustrophobic?" She asked. 

"What?" I questioned, unaware of what that even was.

"Oh don't worry about it, I'll take you to the recreational center since my mother's waiting for you there so you can practice the traditional dance," She beamed.

Damn it.

****

"Iris dear that's the fifth time you've ended up on the ground," Damien's giggled as she helped me up off the floor.

"I'm sorry ma'am but I'm trying my hardest," I rubbed my side as I got up. Apparently news has been getting around that a rogue like me was Damien's mate and the girls participating in the dance with me were not satisfied with that at all.

"No need to be formal you can call me Vi, it's short for Violet. You seem to have gotten the basics down for everything, it's just a matter of the ladies dropping you," She sighed as she raked her fingers through her hair.

"I wonder why that is," I muttered as I went to sit against the wall of the center to catch my breath.

"Hi, are you Iris?" A blonde woman walked over to me, towering over me sitting down. She had a fake smile plastered on her face and an overly high pitched voice that seemed forced.

"Fuck do you want?" I snapped.

She instantly dropped her fake smile, her brown eyes showed anger an annoyance clear in them.

"I don't know what hole you crawled out of but you are Damien's mate, I am," She said sternly.

I laughed and snorted as I stood up, now face to face with her.

I Don't know who you are and nor do I care, I don't know how many times you two have screwed and I don't care but I will tell you know it's over between you two," I spat in her face, angering and jealousy filling me up as I felt my wolf on edge.

I merely walked away.

___________________________

This chapter has been edited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 101 23
After a violent encounter with her father that leads to her having to run away from her Pack, Alaina finds herself as a Rogue. As she runs for her li...
366K 10.9K 37
Running that's all I've been doing for 2 years with my little sister and a friend. I'm the most wanted rogue in the world I haven't been all around...
1.8M 46K 36
My whole life has literally sucked. My mom cheated on my dad when I was 11 and then both my dad and I moved out. My name is Chloe and I'm 16 years ol...
65.5K 1.6K 27
It's been 12 long years since Chihiro has been to the spirit world, and she wishes she never left. After years and years of trying to return to the s...