Personal Favorites

By lacedangel

some of my favorite wattpad stories !! More

-
- rough heart
- back to you
- guns for hands
- habits
-between the lines
-dear draco
-Isolation
-breath mints / battle scars

-manacled

1.7K 8 1
By lacedangel

manacled
[dramione]

description:

harry potter is dead. in the aftermath of the war, in order to strengthen the might of the magical world, voldemort enacts a repopulation effort. hermione granger has an order secret, lost but hidden in her mind, so she is sent to an enslaved surrogate to the high reeve until her mind can be cracked.

[completed]

______

ABSOLUTELY MY FAVORITE FAN FICTION I HAVE EVER READ. truly a masterpiece. I've never read a book with such detailed and mature writing. the parallels in this book are immaculate. the fan art looks so read it breaks my heart. this story had me wrapped around its finger from the start. warning though, it's VERY dark. disgusting even at times. but, trust the process because I promise it all comes together. I've never felt so attached to a book in my life. I finished in five days and read for literally 10-15 hours a DAY. now that I finished it I have no idea what to do with myself. the writer deserves an award for the detail.

author - SenLinYu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 6.6K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
500K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
101K 4.3K 50
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...