Damianette one shots

By Honah-Lee

one shots of Marinette and Damian More

Disclaimer
Inspiration Day 1
Sword play Day 2
Legend day 3
Sweater day 5
Comfort day 6
Chill day 7
Wind day 8
Book Day 9
Freedom day 10
Snow globe 11 day
Soulmate day 12
Trapped day 13
Heat day 14
Cats day 15
Royalty day 16
De-aging day 17
Tagged
Northern lights day 18
Anti-Hero day 19
Betrothed day 20
Darkness day 21
Ice day 22
Melted heart day 23
Light day 24
White day 25
School day 26
Falling day 27
Distress day 28
Hot chocolate day 29
Dancing day 30
Fireworks 31 day
Thank You
My plan
The Deal
Soulmate 2
Request
Rivals can be lovers part 1
fell in love young part 1
Betrothed from hate to love
Rival to lovers part 2
Rivals to lovers part 3
Rivals to Lovers part 4
Falling in Love young part 2
Genderswap Part 1 where it began
Gender Swap part 2 the war
Destined to be together
Requests
Multiple
Smoke and Fire
Ballet
Teen Beach Damianette
Elf Part 1: The Knight
Question
Cousins!
Never try to repeat the same mistakes
Elf Part 2: Royal Hearing
Needing To Let Go
Chosen
Meeting The Family
Unknown Family
A Not So Good Greeting Part 1
Songs From Parent's
A Not So Good Greeting Part 2
A Not So Good Greeting Part 3
Stubborness Is In The Genes
How? (part 2 to Cousins!)
ATTENTION!!!!!!!!
Real Friends
after math of being chosen
Justice for Wattpadder's
Teenfic.Net isn't the only one
We're so close
Hero in the wind part 1
Plagg wants to forget
Plagg wants to forget part 2
Hero in the wind Part 2
When a door closes another opens up
Damianette 2021
Yes Grandfather
Day 1 - Grumpy Cat In A Fairy Tail
Day 2 - Penpals Send More Than Letters
Day 3 - Drama
Day 4 - Cookies And Shorts
Day 5 - Warning Signs From A Kid
Day 6 - Butterflies
Day 7 - Meeting
Day 8 - Hurt
Day 9 - Tears
Day 10 - Frozen with luck
day 11 - Fancy Occasion
Day 12 - Neutral
Day 13 - Mother in law
Day 14 - Naughty or Nice
Day 15 - Just A Friend
Day 16 - Marvel AU
Day 17 - Family Dinner
Day 18 - Mended
Day 19 - Glitter
Day 20 - Best Friends Wedding
Day 21- Puzzle
Day 22 - Silent
Day 23 - Goodbye
Day 24 - Christmas Eve
Day 25 - Christmas
Day 26 - Boxing Day
Day 27 - Escape
Day 28 - Call A Friend
Day 29 - Sweet
Day 30 - Memory
Day 31 - New Year's Eve
Lone Wolf
Your His Daughter!
Big Brother Damian
She's My Daughter
Rescue
Boy band
Dancing Girl
Beautiful Together
Sacrifice
Revenge Dress
Hallow Haunt Day 1
Haunted Hallow Day 2

Flowers day 4

3.7K 78 6
By Honah-Lee

Third POV

Marinette sat in the back of the classroom. Everyone was talking since Madam Bustier hasn't shown up yet. She has been showing up later and later. Marinette sighed and walked to her desk. She has been taking on more and more responsibilities because of this. All because she is the class president and needs to be a good example for the others.

There she found a note. With Madam Bustier handwriting. She turned to the class that had turned their backs on her for a liar. All except Alex, Nathaniel, Max and Chloe. Those were the ones in the school. But there many many more outside of school. Who didn't know since she didn't want to bother them with her problems.

"Hey everyone I may not be your favorite person. But Madam Bustier has a doctor appointment. She should be here in five minutes. So we need to write about a memory. A memory about when a flower has shown it's meaning perfectly." They nodded and got to work. But they were still whispering to each other.

Marinette POV

I quickly went back to my seat. But people kept trying to trip on the the way there. Much to mine and the MPS annoyance. When I got there I sat down and put my ear buds in. And started to play my favorite song on repeat. It became my favorite after everything that has happened to me.

(Song up top is the song)

As I wrote about what my boyfriend did. That would make anyone think it was cute. Wether they hid it or not.

Memory

I was walking down the halls of Daily Planet. My dad who isn't my biological father. He adopted me when he heard what was happening. And my parents Tom and Sabine Dupain Cheng were trapped in the bakery when the bakery caught fire.

I was living with my grandpa. But it was hard. He didn't live close to school and there wasn't a lot of room in his house. So I talked with him and started to live with Chloe. Who had asked her parents if it was okay. They agreed right away I had become a second daughter to them. But one day after Lila and her sheep decided to ruin my sketch book.

I ran into Clark Kent and Lois Lane. I had heard Chloe talking about them. I had teased her when she couldn't stop talking about their son. Jonathan Kent. Or as he likes to go by Jon.

"S-sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." I mumbled head hung low started to walk around them. But I stopped when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Are you okay sweetie?" I looked and saw Lois.

"Y-yeah I'm fine." I told her. Not wanting her to worry about me. I don't want to sound rude but I didn't need one of the best reporters snooping into my life. But sadly to say they were able to get the truth out of me. Then they went and talked to my grandpa and adopted me. Jon also helped me meet my boyfriend.

I stepped out of DP when a bag was thrown over my head. I struggled but then I felt a prick and everything went dark.

When I woke up I could tell I was tied up and the bag was still over my head. I slowed my breathing and listened to the sounds around me. Machines and people walking around. But nothing else they are staying silent. But then there was loud explosions and crashes. The bag was torn off my head to reveal Robin.

The supers and bats had apparently teamed up to rescue me. When they did they also ended up arresting Lex Luther and Joker. After spending some time with my family Damian took me on a date. There he gave me a bouquet of flowers. That were Aquilegia, magnolia and White Camellia.

"They all represents apart of you angel." I looked at him with curiosity.

"The Aquilegia represents hope and strength. You always give and hope and strength to others. Whether they know it or not. The magnolias are the perseverance. You show this by how you have braved through all you have been through. And you are still able to keep your true smile. And the white camellia are how adorable you are." I blushed when he finished explaining.

I looked at the flowers and noticed two relatively small boxes. I opened and found two pieces of jewelry. And they were gorgeous.

Memory over

I sighed and looked around. Everyone seemed to be struggling with the assignment. And by now Madam Bustier was back. But then the doors opened. I groaned and slide down in my seat when I saw who it was. I paused my music and listened to what was going to happen next.

"Excuse me sir what are you doing here?" Madam Bustier asked.

"I am here to pick up my girlfriend." I started to fiddle with the necklace from that date. The bracelet was on the wrist of the hand messing with the necklace.

"Oh then you must be here for Lila!" Alya spoke up. I inwardly smirk and knew he planned this.

"No I am here for Marinette Dupain Cheng. And that reminds me you all are being sued for the way have been treating her. The lawsuits will becoming in the mail in a few days so you know the charges." By now I got up and walked to him. And was leaning into Damian. He pressed a kiss to my forehead. Then we left leaving a pale and scared class. I laughed when we were out of hearing range. While Damian chuckled.

He then took me to my dad's. Since I had technically already graduated. And I would be starting college at Gotham University next year. And much to the annoyance everyone I would be living with Damian and his family so I wouldn't have to worry about travel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 6.2K 59
This story is complete, it will no longer be updated and I am no longer taking requests. :)
58.9K 1.2K 33
A full month of Daminette each day will be brought to you by a wonderful one shot for you to enjoy each day of December. If you are unaware of this...
165K 4.3K 32
yeah so I have the new daminette December calendar and decided to participate. I love daminette December and hope you enjoy this Jenny ❤️❤️❤️
127K 3.2K 31
It's what the title says. Just so you know, most of them are tied together because I said so.