Alpha Bakugou X Female Omega...

By aaria_maria

Some Chapter Have Smut/NSFW🍋 Bakugou and you have known each other since yall were 2. But unnafortunetly, yo... More

When Will I See You Again?
Holding You In My Arms Again!
A Talk About Your Quirk
I Found You!
Our Desires
Making Sweet Love
Announcement!
Before The Sports Festival
My Little Suprise For My Alpha
Making You Mine All Over Again
Two Surprises And One Apology
A Pregnant Omega
(Y/N)!
Don't Underestimate Her
Protecting My Child
Emotions And (Y/N)
About Time
Babies With BAKUDEKU
Whats Going On?

They Took Her Away

6.1K 153 69
By aaria_maria

Bakugou POV

Before Encountering (Y/N)~

"Dammit! Why did I have to be with you! You, damn half-and-half bastard!"

Icyhot and I ran away from the areas that were surrounded with poisonous gas. While going away from the gas Icyhot stopped me.

"What the hell! Who are you to stop-!"

"Bakugou! Shhhhh!"

I rolled my eyes, but decided to listen. That's when we heard some type of fighting going on from afar. We looked at eachother and started to run towards that direction. Knowing that the villains are after my Omega makes my blood boil. This reminds me of the USJ incident.... Tch.. fuck why am I never able to protect her! Not only her, but my pup that she is carrying! As we got closer I felt like if (Y/N) has whispered in my ear...

"K-Kat-Katsuki~"

The way she said my name made my blood boil.... so weak... so fragile.... my Alpha inside me woke up.... I couldn't control it... my will to PROTECT MY OMEGA AND PUP!!!

"Bakugou! Control your self you might bring attention towards us-!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

I charged my quirk up putting my hand out behind me. I blasted explosions behind me to go at an enormous speed. That's when I saw it all from afar. I saw someone charging at... what it looks like Kirishima and he is holding someone tightly on his arms.... That's when I knew who it was..... T-Teddybear .... I felt how my crimson eyes targeted at this person that was about to attack my friend and two important humans that I love in-front of me!!! I charged my left hand so that I can fly up and my right hand in-front of me. I sent the biggest explosion towards that person.

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY TEDDYBEAR YOU BITCH!"

"Bakubro!"

"Kat-Katssukiii~"

When I heard my name coming out from those precious lips. I saw her.... she looked so pale and so weak.... what the hell happened to her!!!

"Wait! Bakugou! You freaking lunitic! Kirishima don't let him get near (Y/N)! You can smell it right!?"

"Todoroki! Yes, I can.... this is bad.... Bakubro! Chill your scent is really overwhelming.... You are not yourself right now! You might hurt (Y/N) in that state!"

"Tch.... Shitty hair! That's my love... my Omega that you have on your arms... give her to me NOW! I'm not asking you either.... I'm telling you... ITS AN ORDER!"

"Todoroki! Kirishima! Once and Alpha sees there mate like (Y/N)'s state he will loose control and he may end up killing us! (Y/N) can you possible talk to him!?"

(Y/N) POV

"You damn NERD! What the hell are you doing here! All of you have been too close to her! If you guys are here to steal her away from me I WILL KILL YOU!"

I heard Izuku from afar... whatever that injection was sucked all of my energy out of me.... but seeing Katsuki in this state is terrifying. I looked at Kirishima and smiled and him.

"Help me... get up"

He proceeded to help me stand up. Katsuki's crimson eyes looked straight at me. His eyes are redder then normal, but him seeing that I'm kinda alright is making him calm down.

"K-Katsukiii~ I'm alright! It was-wasn't Kiri-Kirishima's fault at all. He protected me and my p-pup! That girl, Toga, she ran away... she had to be the one behind that in-injection that I had. I don't know what it was, but it took away all of my en-energy. So please... Kat-Katsuki... relax we are alright!"

As I was saying my little speech to Katsuki. I saw his eyes turn to his normal shade of red. Which was a good thing. When I was finished talking I was right in-front of him smiling. I saw him blush and he looked away. I kissed him in his cheek and then he hugged me tightly.

"Tch... this is why you'll always be my teddybear!"

I laughed at his comment while everyone was approaching us. I saw Izuku badly beat up so I got out of Katuki's embrace and went to Izuku.

"Izuku! What the hell happened!? Those injuries aren't normal!"

"Yeah... Midoriya...I give you props for being manly, but damn bro..."

"Midoriya... those injuries remind me of when I faced you in the sports festival. We need to get you to safety as well as (Y/N)!"

I held out both of my hands. Izuku looked at me puzzled. I giggled and grabbed his hands tightly. Everyone saw a green flashy light appear in the middle of Izuku and I. I was healing him and I saw how Todoroki was looking at me all surprised. When I stopped he was fully healed.

"There you go! You are all better Izuku!"

"(Y/N)... thanks, but why? You said you had your energy sucked up-!"

"Exactly... energy not power"

Katsuki, Todoroki, Izuku and Kirishima were making plans on how to protect me while going to the main campus where is safe. Todoroki was infront of us, then was Deku and I and lastly Katsuki. We took a shortcut to get there since we didn't want to interfere with the fire or gas that was nearby.

Izuku POV

As we were walking to the main campus we encountered Uraraka and Tsu which was great because we will have more people.

"Uraraka! Tsu!"

"We are glad that you guys are okay! How did you find us Deku?"

"Well... Todoroki, Kacchan, Kirishima and I are protecting (Y/N) so we took a shortcut to get to the main campus right away-!"

"Ummmmm...Deku... if you are saying that you guys are protecting (Y/N)... then where is (Y/N) and Bakugou?"

"Hehe what are you talking about they are right there-!"

I looked back and only saw Todoroki and Kirishima. What in the world happened. I panicked like crazy but so did Todoroki and Kirishima.

"Where did they go! Bakubrooo! (Y/N)!!!"

"I swear they were with us! Right Todoroki!?"

Todoroki nodded and we all got startled after we heard someone standing on a tree. He was a guy with a yellow jacket and a black and white mask.

"Sorry, but I had to take away that precious little Omega and since the other one had an outstanding combat ability and quirk, he can actually be useful in the League of Villains!"

That's when he showed us two little blue balls that looked like marbles. We all saw Kacchan and (Y/N) inside those things. Todoroki rushed and made a huge ice attack similar like the sports festival. But the villain just got away while talking nonsense. I couldn't just let him get away like that so I thought of a plan.

"Uraraka make us float while Tsu can wrap us with her tongue and shoot us where the villain is. Then Uraraka can release her quirk estimating the fall from where we can get to the villain!"

They all agreed to the plan and we all got ready. Todoroki, Kirishima and I were wrapped in Tsu's tongue while Uraraka tapped us, making her quirk get into work. Tsu release us to the air and we were going at an immense speed.

"Give Kacchan and (Y/N) BACKKKK!!"

"What the! Aghhhhhhh-!"

We crashed with the villain and we ended up on top of him. We also encounter more villains and we recognized a few of them.

"Get out the way Compress!"

The villain we were sitting on disappeared from below. The guy with black hair shot a blue fire towards us. We all backed away but I got burned. A villain with a black and grey suit attacked Todoroki, but he used his ice to back him off while that girl Toga came to attack me.... she is obsessed with me! She got on top of me and started saying crazy stuff about love and blood to me. Kirishima pushed her off of me which I thanked him for it. Todoroki and that villain still kept fighting, but Kirishima stopped us.

"Guys let's go! I was manly enough to take these marbles off of his pocket which contains our friends c'mon let's go!"

I saw Kirishima run while Todoroki made a huge ice wall so that we can run away. The villains were on our butts since we finally got our friends back.

"Moron!"

"No wait!"

As we ran a purple-ish smoke appeared in-front of us. We all looked up and recognized who it was.... this guy was the one that attacked us at the USJ... the warp villain.

"Let's go Dabi!"

We turned to see the villain that took our friends talking to only figuring out that he showed us two marbles on his tongue.

"No way!" Kirishima, Todoroki and I said in unison.

"Waittttt!!!!!!"

As I ran towards the warp gate he was already leaving.

"And now that's all from me-!"

Phewwwwwwww.....

A blue laser cracked the villain's mask which he also dropped the marbles. Kirishima and Todoroki went and jumped to get the marbles that were thrown. I saw Kirishima grab one of them, but there was an interaction with Dabi... and Todoroki.

"That's sad... Todoroki Shoto"

I froze in place wondering what was that about.

"Released them so that we can confirm it!"

"As you wish! Now I will be leaving!"

The villain snapped his fingers releasing the marble that Kirishima had which was Bakugou..... so that means....

Bakugou POV

I got out of that compressed shitty place and fell on the floor. That's when I saw it... my love being sucked up by that fog. I ran as fast as I could to reach her. She was being held by the neck.... her eyes said "help me". I saw Deku run to her as well...

"Mission complete!"

"(Y/N)!!!!!!!!" Deku and I yelled.

I saw her tears build up.... what hurt the most was her showing a weak smile and her tears falling down her cheeks...

"I love you!"

That's when everything flashed before my eyes..... Deku and I fell to the ground. Kirishima and Todoroki stood there in shock... Deku was on the ground crying and screaming while I was on my knees trying to breathe.... my heart was hurting..... I was in FUCKING PAIN..... THEY STOLE HER... THEY STOLE MY PUP!! When I finally found my voice I yelled out my whole pain.

"AGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH! (YYYYYY/NNNNN)!!!!!!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 1.4K 30
//Being Edited and rewritten a bit// Katsuki Bakugou lived with His mom and dad Mitsuki and Masaru. His mom was a Beta and his dad was an Alpha. He l...
15.1K 331 13
Fantasy AU No Quirks Bakugou Katsuki, a hot headed alpha is the king of all kings looking for a mate. Did Bakugou mention that he was half dragon...
365K 10K 35
Status: Completed - Omegaverse ~ Kiribakudeku ~ ~ Mafia/Grownup Au ~ ~ No Quirks/Quirks ~ (in one of the chapters it explains why it will be both of...
21.7K 513 1
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- Sex A/B/O Dynamics Profanity Etc. If any of this makes you uncomfortable, read with caution. 🔞Read at your own...