KNY ONESHOTS! (Fem Reader)

By szhaynee

Just all about the characters of Kimetsuu because I'm really hooked up with the story so.. yeah! Have fun rea... More

ONESHOT REQUEST PAGE! (OPEN)
Kyojuro (Fluff)
Sanemi (Angst)
Inosuke (Fluff)
Obanai (Fluff)
Akaza (Angst)
Mitsuri (Fluff)
Ubuyashiki (Angst)
Kokushibo (Fluff)
Giyuu (Fluff)
Genya (Angst)
Tamayo (Fluff)
Sabito (Fluff)
YAY!
Yoriichi & Michikatsu Pt. 1 (Angst)
Yoriichi & Michikatsu Pt. 2 (Angst)
Uzui (Fluff)
Obanai (Angst)
Ubuyashiki (Angst)
Obanai (Angst)
just a quick update!
Guess who's back?

Giyuu (Angst)

6.3K 109 236
By szhaynee

a/n: This is my own idea so... I hope you like it!

--

"Giyuu! Listen to me will you? Just this once!"

You almost tripped yourself running at the hallway to follow your boyfriend, Giyuu. He walks so fast and you can't even keep up with him! Honestly, you don't even know why he's acting this way. He just avoided you the moment you opened your eyes this morning and it's making you more worried about him.

And you also don't know why he's in Butterfly Estate. Is he hurt? If he was, why didn't he tell you? You don't want to be the type of girlfriend that freaks out any minute but... for you this is frustrating that it gives you a headache.

"G-Giyuu..." you mumbled his name as he takes his turn to the left where Shinobu's room was and he didn't even look at you before going in where you saw Shinobu.... smiling at you. Since you always see her smiles, you can say that kind of smile she wore is not the kind of smile when she's with you or with any other people. It's like, she's mocking at you.

What happened just now is enough to make your heart felt pain and it feels like it fell as you held your chest tight. No, you shouldn't be thinking that kind of thoughts. Shinobu's not that kind of girl who's checking out the guy who's already in a relationship.

But you can't deny the thought of him talking to Shinobu while he's completely ignoring you makes you sadder than ever.

I guess I just have to give him some space then, you thought.

As you're about to exit the estate, you bumped on someone and your butt make its way on the ground because the impact is too strong for you to gather yourself and also your thoughts. You're always like that; whenever your mind is too occupied, you never sense your surroundings.

"I'm sorry— "

"Oh, (Y/N), just in time! Come with me!" A flaming yellow haired man enthusiastically yelled at you and helped you stood up.

"Are you ready for our mission? For sure, being the Air Pillar, you're always ready in every mission Oyakato-sama gives you!"

Your eyes kind of widened while you felt your face heat up by his sudden praise. When he's always by your side, or when Ubuyashiki partnering you two on a mission, he always does that and apparently there's nothing you can do but to be flustered around him. It's not that you have feelings for the Flame Pillar, it's just that you're not good on how to take compliments seriously.

"W-where are we going, Rengoku-san?"

He frowned at you but he just brushed it quickly by his bright smile. "Oyakato-sama sent us to another mission right now! Didn't I already told you that you don't need to use formality around me? Kyojuro's enough!"

You just nod your head as you and Kyojuro headed out in the estate to start your mission. 

On the other hand, Giyuu watched the two of you talked to each other and that definitely made him more furious on you. How you immediately be shy and embarrassed on every guy who talks to you---especially the Flame Pillar. Just thinking about how he acts around you is making him want to puke.

Obviously, this is the reason why he's ignoring you whole damn time.

He cannot accept what kind of relationship you two had. Probably just friends but---beyond that. 

He knows.

He knows 'cause he's always watching you.

Even though you didn't announce your relationship with the Giyuu at the Pillars, they should get the hint since you became too close to be his friend, right?

"Y'know, you can always confront Rengoku-san about this, right?" he heard Shinobu at his side but he didn't open his mouth to say something and his eyes just staring at your figure turning to dust because of the thickness of the fog.

He's so inlove with you, to the point that he might be too possessive when his anger and jealousy got the best of him. 

He can't lose you, you're the only one who showed genuine care and love to his lonely life. 

"Good Night, Kyojuro-san,"

You smiled at him.

"Good Night to you too, (Y/N)-chan!"

Before you get a chance to turn around, you felt his soft lips landed on your cheeks. To your great surprise, you did nothing but to just stare at his tomato-like face since it's really red from what he just did.

After that, he smiled at you. Not his typical smile that you see at him every time you see him, but a smile that you know when someone likes you.

"I'll come by here in the afternoon to see you, okay?" Before you could say anything, he walked as fast as he can, afraid to hear what you might say that can hurt his feelings.

You let yourself watch him slowly fading on your sight, sighing as a sign of tiredness from the mission you two just finished while walking to your estate, wanting to just shove you whole body to your bed and call it a night. Not bothering to replace your clothes to normal one.

About Giyuu, you thought that he's already asleep because it's past his bedtime and no matter what you do, he'll just sleep beside you whenever you two were sleeping together.

"I see you're having fun when you're with him," someone mumbled but you heard it enough for you to move your head to your right side. 

You stopped your tracks as soon as you saw Giyuu, hiding in the dark while you felt his piercing eyes, staring intently at you. You can sense the anger he tries to control which you totally get because you already think that he sees what Kyojuro did to you earlier.

For you, it's not much of a big deal since he's just one of your friends but the fact that Shinobu was the only one who knows about your relationship makes him angry even more.

He just wants you all to himself.

 The scene that he just witness makes him think that what kind of boyfriend he really is to you. He can't even hold your hands in the public, you're always the one who makes a first move and now he didn't even know who's the girl in this relationship.

He wish he has the guts to do what he wants to do with you in in front of people.

Just now, he thinks that he doesn't deserve you.

"G-Giyuu! I didn't sense you there hehe..." you fidgeted your fingers while looking down as the sadness came to your mind again. This is not you when he's near. you're more of a vulgar and loud woman, why are you acting like this in front of him? 

"I guess you saw what happened there earlier I---"

"---Let's break up."  After that, he walked away.

Your eyes widened, not knowing what to do and what he just spit at you isn't processing in your head.

The way he said it, the way his voice didn't even cracked or stuttered makes you more nervous.

W-what? break up? What does that even mean?

You asked yourself as you felt your heart became heavy and your eyes starts to water, threatening to fall anytime when you close your eyes.

"Wait! Giyuu!" you followed him and as soon you reached him, you grabbed his hand and squeezed it tight. 

You don't care if it's gonna hurt him, you just need to know why did that words came out of his mouth.

"What do you mean let's break up? You didn't mean that... d-did you?"

He did not even make an effort to face you, he just stared where he cant see you and that makes it hurt more. 

"Did I do something wrong? is it because of the kiss? Or all this time it's just... me?"

His body stiffened when he heard the last words you said. Your blaming yourself because of his selfishness. The thoughts of him makes it even harder because it's saying the opposite. 

Of him being a worthless boyfriend you've ever had, him being a coward, not even making you more happy than Kyojuro.

"Please Giyuu, say something! Anything you want for me to be the better half of you!"

He gulped, not wanting to say the least words he wants to say to you.

"I'm sorry, I don't love you anymore..." you felt your existence shattered as your grip loosened by his sudden words. You did not expect that this day would come, you though that you two are perfect.

Too perfect to this world, that you even think that you don't deserve a man like him.

Why things always comes to this end? The sadness, regret, anger, confusion? Why can't it be just a happy ending until the end? Do you really think this is the best idea for the two of you?

I mean, what was the point of entering this relationship when it has an ending like this?

The pain keeps on clinging to you like a bubblegum that you just stepped on. Of all the things he can take the first move, why asking for our break up?

Heck, it more like a demand than asking you. 

Is it really your fault? Or it's just the natural way of how relationship really works?

"D-don't say such things like that, Giyuu! it hurts... it hurts when you said you don't love me anymore.." you don't care how loud you were, you just want to let him know that this hurts you more than anything. 

The way he's just staring at you, pitying like you got rejected by someone you like is making you angry. 

Until you felt numb by how heavy your emotions are taking over you.

"It's getting late. I'm sure you're tired form your mission. Take some rest, (Y/N). You needed that..."

As soon as your eyes saw his figure moving far away from you, you know that this is totally the end of your relationship. The memories, the laughter, how he would smile at you whenever you laid your eyes at him, this memories will never fail of making you feel joy and happiness that you only feel about him... and him only.

Little did you know, tears coming out in his eyes when he turn his back at you, wishing you nothing but happiness to another man because he knows...

He's not the right one for you.

--

I'm so sorry if I didn't met your likings! Feel free to correct me for me to make a better story for you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 156 30
Yeah you heard the name, I will also be taking some requests. This is reader x character Also I do not own the characters, the anime nor the pictures...
1.9K 6 12
very awesome story
4.6K 222 24
These will be reader x character one-shots. Requests are also open. I'll write pretty much anything so don't be scared to request whatever you want...
57.7K 1.1K 28
(end) my writing gets better in the newer chapters tbh.