Willow

By ChantelIvana

Willow Lorraine Juste has come back home after gaining her Associates Degree while away at school. She's deci... More

<< ONE >>
<< TWO >>
<< THREE >>
<< FOUR >>
<< FIVE >>
<< SIX >>
<< SEVEN >>
<< EIGHT >>
<< NINE >>
<< TEN >>
<< ELEVEN >>
<< TWELVE >>
<< THIRTEEN >>
<< FOURTEEN >>
<< FIFTEEN >>
Forgive Me?
<< SIXTEEN >>
<< SEVENTEEN >>
<< EIGHTEEN >>
<< NINETEEN >>
<< TWENTY >>
<< TWENTY ONE >>
<< TWENTY TWO >>
<< TWENTY THREE >>
<< TWENTY FOUR >>
Small Claims
<< TWENTY FIVE >>
<< TWENTY SIX >>
Updateee
<< TWENTY SEVEN >>
<< TWENTY EIGHT >>
Wattys 2019
<< TWENTY NINE >>
What's goooood?!
<< THIRTY >>
<< THIRTY ONE >>
<< THIRTY TWO >>
<< THIRTY THREE >>
<< THIRTY FOUR >>
<< THIRTY FIVE >>
New Story??
<< THIRTY SIX >>
<< THIRTY SEVEN >>
<< THIRTY EIGHT >>
<< THIRTY NINE >>
<<New Story- Spin Off>> OUT NOW!!

<< FORTY ~Finale~ >>

2.1K 126 24
By ChantelIvana

I'm too emotional for this. 

It's just something about marrying the love of your life that really gets to you. 

In fact, I've been crying or at least tearing up the entire day. Makeup was the very last thing to do because no one felt like it would last through all the salty tears I was shedding. 

"Alright, sweetie. You're going to have to buck up, the ceremony starts in exactly one hour and we're literally just waiting on your makeup at this point." Jayde said, rubbing my back soothing me. 

"She's right, baby. We don't want you feeling rushed. You still have to put your dress on and everything, too." My mom spoke, pulling the curtain that was covering the small importu changing area we had. 

And that set me off. 

My dress is beyond beautiful and everything I could have ever wished for. It fit my body perfectly, if I wasn't already so conscious of my beauty I really wouldn't know how to act in this dress.

It was a pure white, trumpet silhouette gown with lace and mesh applique. 

I was in love with it from the first moment I put it on, and it also fit our dark garden wedding theme so well. 

All of this perfectness made me start to sob. 

"Dear Lord, someone get the vicks humidifier going and some cooling pads for her eyes, now please!" Jayde spoke, authoritatively. She of course was head wedding planner on the team for our big day. 

Working under her was a few of my employees as well as Ivy. She was always one of the most helpful people in my family. You could count on her for anything and everything, which she put her all into each and every time.

She was also talented in so many ways. She could fuck up some hair and nails, draw, paint and construct... She could probably change her own oil filter in her car. 

"I love you so much, and you're so great at everything you do." I told her reaching out for a hug. 

"You're weird, emotional ass. Get it together, please." She laughed. "I love you, too." 

"Alright ladies, all hands on deck. Let's get this bride down the aisle!" Jayde, instructed. 

It was almost go-time. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"I now pronounce you mister and missus Brewster, husband and wife. David, you may now kiss the bride." 

Dave wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me in close. Looking up into his teary eyes and seeing his beautiful smiling face, I grabbed right at it rubbing on his freshly shaped up face. 

"Come here, wifey." He said, finally bringing his lips to mine. 

It's a good thing we didn't get married in a church because my thoughts were very unholy right now. 

We turned around, held hands and began our descent up the aisle. Tears we again brought to my eyes hearing the cheers and seeing all the smiling faces in the crowd. You could just feel the good vibes and energy in this room. It was an indescribable feeling. 

And to be fair, there wasn't a dry eye in the building. 

We were escorted into the limousine, and were ready to sit there and wait for everyone to get to their cars so they could follow us to the reception. 

I know it wasn't the traditional way of doing things, but when is something I do ever the typical? 

"You so damn beautiful, ma." Dave said, wrapping his arms around me, pulling me onto his lap. 

"Please don't start anything right now Dave. I can't even begin to tell you how horny I am right now. I'm madly in love and you look so freaking good, baby." I sighed, almost getting woozy from the rush. 

"Let me just feel it for a little bit." He smirked, biting his damn juicy ass lips.

Before I knew it, his hands was sliding up under my dress. Clenching my thighs, I tried trapping him to stop the movement. 

"Stop that shit." He grunted. 

Welp, there goes any will that I had left. 

I let him take control, spreading my thighs open just enough so hands had room to roam. 

Melting and throwing my head back, I placed my hand around the back of his neck. This was something I did to invite him to feed. 

I needed to feel every part of him. 

"Fuck." I moaned as soon as I felt his teeth sink into my neck. 

He continued masterfully pleasing me while he drank, a feeling like no other. 

Once I felt him licking around to seal the punctures, I took his hand from under my dress, bringing it up to my lips, licking his fingers clean. 

His eyes were illuminated with lust, his breath heavy. 

Hiking up my dress more, I gave myself room I straddle him. Reaching down to unzip him, I tugged his suit pants and briefs down enough for him to spring out and slap against me. The impact mixed with how wet I was created a slap sound that enchoed down the row of seats. 

A deep, guttural moan vibrated in his throat as I sunk down onto him. "Shit."

I bit my lip, looking into his eyes. It was now my turn to take over. 

Guiding myself up and down on him, I took his hands once again and wrapped them around my waist. 

Winding my hips, I drew them in circles. 

Dave's hands wrapped all the way around me, and he began thrusting up to meet my throws. Moving in sync, he started hitting my spot over and over again. I couldn't take it much longer. I soon started grinding down harder on him, stimulating my orgasm.

It ruptured through me heavily, and I started dripping all over his lap. 

"Shit, baby. Look at you making a mess. Fuck!" He spoke before releasing into me.

We just laid there a while, until I felt the rumble of the engine and we began to move. We kissed slowly and passionately as we tidied up and fixed ourselves.

Reaching over to the mini bar set up a few seats away from us, I heard Dave laugh.

Now that I was practically drained, I knew even just a glass or two of this champagne could get me drunk off my ass. 

"Not a chance, sweetheart." He said before grabbing me some food off the charcuterie board set out for us. 

"Aw poo, I can't have any more fun before the reception?" I pouted. 

"How you going to get bodied before the party even starts?" He laughed, feeding me. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The reception was a huge party. Once dinner was over, the real shenanigans began. 

Everything was perfect. I only cried like seven times. During all the speeches, dances and whatnot.

Drinks were flowing and the DJ set the tone perfectly. I knew my body would be sore tomorrow morning from throwing it back all night. But this was the last time I'd be seeing mostly everyone for about 6 months while we traveled for our honeymoon. 

It was around the time I couldn't feel my legs and Dave started trying to bring me to the back room, that we decided to roll out. 

I said my goodbyes, thanked and kissed the cheek of a million people on the way out. 

Now it was finally time to be alone with my husband. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Some months later. 

We were on a beach during our stop in Indonesia when I gave Dave the news. Well, technically he already knew but we wanted to have that moment for ourselves. 

Looking down at the 5 white sticks I presented to him, he looked up and smiled. A single drop running down his face while he rubbed and kissed all over my stomach.

Each test read positive. And Dave explained he had heard multiple heartbeats, not just mine. 

"Which names have we decided on?" He spoke softly, massaging my scalp as I laid on top of him.  

"Kaylani Reign and Kayden Roman Brewster." 

"The top of the list." He smiled, kissing my forehead. "Now we only have about eight more to choose from." 

I just laughed. "Can I pop these out first, before you continue plotting on me and my uterus?" 

..................................................................... The End .......................................................................

Ahhhh, this is it everyone. 

We finally made it to the end of Willow. 

Took me a hot minute, but like I said, I wanted it to be perfect for y'all. 

Thank you for sticking with me and engaging with the story.

Y'all ready for the spin-off 😏?  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 104 14
In her 700 years of life, Chloe has only found true love once. After her first love dies mysteriously, Chloe vows to spend the rest of her vampire li...
362K 17.2K 41
Raven doesn't quite understand why she doesn't feel a connection between herself and other men. Every boyfriend she has ever had felt like a dead end...
77.1K 2K 30
"Now I know why they call you the devil" "I told you I was anything but good Angel" - Two people that could have lost their lives find each other. An...
1.8K 180 32
All her life Khloe Jenkins took her humanity for granted. An unexpected death has her seeking out her close friend. She discovers from her friend abo...