Turn The Page [Funny Valentin...

By Ladboyandguy

Completely normal book, nothing is wrong with it, have a read? [artwork + characters belong to their rightf... More

2
3
4
5
6
7

1

1.6K 46 3
By Ladboyandguy

Reading the seventh part of this ridiculous series was what you were currently doing, perhaps you've read it before and wanted to refresh your memory, you were currently on the pages of the manga that showed Valentine, the main antagonist of the series, trying to escape the infinite spin that Johnny had created.

Your eyes glanced over the drawn art, Valentine was trying to keep himself pinned between two things so his stand could work on escaping, but of course, he couldn't escape the infinite spin no matter what he tried.

You'd feel pity for him if it weren't for the things he had done.

You slowly flip to the next page...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 459 14
❝sibuna.❞ After four years living in Anubis House, graduation has come. Still feeling guilt for what she'd done, unwittingly helping to bring the so...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
19.4K 575 11
Your a 14 year old, freshman girl in Riverview Highschool. She's a lonely freak with no friends. Even the teachers pity her. Soon her parents take he...
22.3K 261 27
I low-key hate it but nothing I can do abt cuz if i restart my friend will get pissy IMPORTANT so first off in this story johnny and dally are stil...