The legendary Izuku

由 JimmyNelson7

Izuku is a saiyan that was sent to a planet called earth were the women have superpowers called quirks. How w... 更多

Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch 29
Ch 30
Ch 31
Ch 32
Ch 33
Ch 34
Ch 35
Ch 36
Ch 37
Ch 38
Ch 39
Ch 40
Ch 41
Ch 42
Ch 43
Not a ch
Ch 44
Ch 45
Ch 46
Ch 47
Ch 48
Ch 49
Ch 50
Ch 51
Ch 52
Ch 53
Ch 54
Ch 55
Ch 56
Ch 57
Ch 58
Ch 59
Ch 60
Ch 61
Ch 62
Ch 63
Ch 64
Ch 65
Ch 66
Ch 67
Ch 68
Ch 69

Ch 6

12.5K 206 38
由 JimmyNelson7

After the fight with All Might, while Izuku was unconscious he was restrained and taken away by the police to a special holding cell that was designed to nullify quirks. While this was happening All Might got a call from Nezu the principal of the famous Japan heroine school UA. Nezu like a lot of people saw the fight that was shown by the news media all over Japan.

AM: Hello Nezu.

Nezu: I assume that you already know why I'm calling you.

AM: is it about the boy I just fought.

Nezu: yes it is. I am holding an emergency meeting at the school with the other teacher and I want you there to tell us what you know.

AM: yes ma'am I'll be there.

Nezu: good, see you in an hour.

A short while later and all the pro heroine's that worked as teachers at UA were gathered together in the conference room at the school for the emergency meeting that Nezu called.

Nezu: I'm sure that everyone in this room knows why I called this meeting today.

Everyone in the conference room saw the fight between All Might and Izuku on the news and nodded there heads yes.

Nezu: good. Now for the first time ever in history since quirks started to appear there is a boy with what appears to be one. For the longest time women have been the only gender to gain a quirk so what happened earlier today is unheard of.

A girl wearing what appears to be an outfit that looks like it was made with construction equipment parts raises her hand.

Nezu: yes Power Loader?

PL: how do we know it's a quirk, what if the boy was using some sort of technology.

Another teacher with a space suit type costume chimes in on what Power Loader said.

???: Power Loader has a point.

Nezu: so you agree with Power Loader 13?

13: all I'm saying is no man has shown signs of having a quirk before so we shouldn't just jump to conclusions and assume this one does before we know all the facts.

A tied looking woman in all black then specks up.

???: I don't think it was tech.

Nezu: why do you say that Shouta?

Shouta: the boys clothes.

???: what does his chothes have to do with anything?

Shouta: because Midnight his clothes look like they were home made meaning the boy probably doesn't have the money to get technology that could help him go toe to toe with someone like All Might.

AM: I agree with Shouta. I really don't think it was tech that the boy was using.

Nezu: please elaborate for us All Might.

AM: at first I just assumed that he was a boy with above average strength but I slowly started to realize that I was wrong about that. As me and the boy fought I keep on having to raise my power to stay ahead of him but in almost no time at all he would catch up to me in strength and force me to raise my power again. I believe that the boy was actually growing stronger and learning as we fought and no tech that I know of can do that.

Nezu: this boy becomes more interesting by the minute.

At that moment someone started knocking on the conference room door.

Nezu: come in!

When the person on the other side heard Nezu say that the door opened and in walked a woman in a suit, trench coat, and fedora walked into the room.

Nezu: hello detective Tsukauchi, thank you for coming. What have you found out about are mystery boy.

Tsukauchi: I afraid that we know nothing about him.

Shouta: nothing at all?

Tsukauchi: yes.

Nezu: this boy gets more and more interesting by the minute.

AM: did you run his prints?

Tsukauchi: yes we ran his finger prints and nothing come up so we then ran a picture of him through are facial recognition software and that also failed.

Shouta: what about DNA?

Tsukauchi: the hair sample we took also gave us nothing.

Midnight: why did you take hair, why not blood?

Tsukauchi: the lab girls tried but every needle that they used would ether bend or brake when then tried to pierce his skin with them. That boys skin is as tough as iron.

Nezu: did you find any technology on the boy when you searched him, anything that might be the source of his power?

Tsukauchi: no ma'am, from what we know so far that power he shown is all his.

Nezu: a boy with no records and he appears to be the first one with a quirk, this is just keeps on getting more and more interesting by the minute.

As the teachers of UA and the police detective continue to talk about and try to figure out more about Izuku, on the other side of town in a police station holding cell said boy they were talking about began to wake up. Izuku let out a big yawn as he opened his eyes.

Izuku: man what a nape, I feel.......wait this isn't my cave, where the heck am I even at?

Izuku looked around the holding cell he was in confused.

Izuku: how did I even get here?

Izuku began to try and remember how he got to the police station but no matter how hard he tried he just couldn't remember.

Izuku: man the only thing I remember is being told by that one girl that she wanted to take me to some place called a police station. I wonder if that's where I'm at right now?

Izuku the looked around the place some more.

Izuku: well if it is it's not what I was expecting, anyways like I told that girl I need to get home.

Izuku then got up off the bed that was in the holding cell and walked over to the cells door. Izuku tried to open the door but it didn't want to open.

Izuku: it must be stuck!

Izuku then put a little more force into opening the door and accidentally ripped the cell door completely off of its hinges. This surprised Izuku as he didn't think he was putting that much effort into opening the door. Izuku then started to flex his muscles and feel out his own strength.

Izuku: weird, I feel stronger then I did earlier, this mornings training shouldn't have worked this well I don't think. Oh well more strength is fine, I'll just have to do some more exercises to learn to control it later.

Izuku then dropped the cell door that he was holding and when it hit the ground it made a loud crash alerting the officers that were nearby. Izuku began to ran threw the police station looking for a way out and while also trying to not get attacked by the officers trying to arrest him again. Eventually Izuku was able to get out of the police station when he finally found the front door to the building.

Izuku: finally I'm back outside! Those guys in there were weird, no matter how many time I told them I had to go they just continued to try and get me to stay. Maybe I'll come back sometime and visit them when I get the chance, but right now I need to be getting home.

Izuku began to look all around him trying to remember which way he came from.

Izuku: which way is home again? Oh well I'm sure I'll find it eventually!

Izuku then took off in a random direction into the city in the hopes of finding his way back home. While back at the conference room at UA the teachers were still talking about the boy. While they were talking detective Tsukauchi got a call on her phone from the police station that Izuku was taken to.

Tsukauchi: hello this is detective Tsukauchi speaking.

???.......

Tsukauchi: what!

???.....

Tsukauchi: he did!

???.......

Tsukauchi: WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T FIND HIM!!!!!

???.......

Tsukauchi: alright I'll be there in a minute to help look for him! Goodbye!

At this point all the teachers were looking at the detective curious about what it is that she was yelling about.

Nezu: everything alright detective?

Tsukauchi: the boy apparently got out of his holding cell and escaped the precinct.

Shouta: how exactly did that happen, he wasn't put in a regular holding cell was he, you did put him in a quirk nullifying cell right?

Tsukauchi: yes I personally made sure to put him in a quirk nullifying cell.

AM: then some one must have let him out.

Tsukauchi: no, the officers at the station watched the video from the security cameras near the holding cell he was in and the video shows that the boy just ripped the door off the cell like it was nothing.

13: so are normal technology wasn't able to stop his power.

Nezu: and so the plot thickens!

Everyone in the room just stared at Nezu like she was crazy.

Tsukauchi: right, well I'm going to go and help look for the boy. Aizawa would you mind helping me?

Shouta: fine.

AM: I'll come too.

Tsukauchi: thank you, if we hurry we should be able to find him fast.

Nezu: I think we will conclude the meeting for today. Everyone is dismissed.

Tsukauchi, Shouta, and All Might left to go search for Izuku while everyone else went back to there class rooms to get ready to teach the next day. This left Nezu in the conference room by her self.

Nezu: a boy with no records, and a power that can't be nullified like a normal quirk, the more a hear about this boy the more I want to meet him.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

1M 42.7K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
665K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
574K 35.1K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
52.9K 682 20
Naruto will be neglected by everyone in the whole village, friends, family except for Anko tsunade kushina ayame ramen guy and people in harem I do...