π›πšπ 𝐒𝐝𝐞𝐚 | 𝐯𝐒𝐧𝐧𝐒�...

By worshipnai

in which she fakes a relationship with vinnie hacker to numb the pain. ... More

0. introduction
0.1 the relationship
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33

6

36.2K 749 1K
By worshipnai

*✧・゚: *✧・゚AUGUST 15, 2020 *✧・゚:*✧・゚

liked by lilpapiclowngirl and 76 others

jadesays me tonight

August 15, 2020

view all 14 comments

lilpapiclowngirl as u should
jadesays 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

larray queen

pixiedixie me tonight
jadesays um YES

imnotvinnie wow pretty

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

JADE'S POV

I hopped out of the car driven by Avani. It wasn't just me and her though. She gave a lift also to Anthony (not surprising), Kio, and Vinnie. So it was kinda awkward because Vinnie surely didn't want me to know he's going to the party too. I was sitting between Kio (we chatted almost the whole time) and Vinnie (who was grinning the whole ride). I wasn't really sure who's house this was but it was huge.

"That's one hell of a party," told me Vinnie and I nodded. He was right, this wasn't anything like Anthony's small friendly party. It's kinda obvious it was going to be a big party because of well, Dixie. She has so many friends and I don't think that someone would miss the opportunity to party with her.

There were balloons and fairy lights everywhere. Music was playing really loud and people were laughing and screaming. Okay, the screaming was Dixie when she found out we're here.

"Oh, my God! I'm so glad you made it!" She hugged all of us and told us that there are drinks, sweets, and food in the kitchen.

"Jade, look!" Avani yelled at me and pointed at a bottle of champagne. "Let's drink this whole thing up."

"I guess we'll just stick with beer," Anthony laughed, Vinnie and Kio agreed. Me and Avani took the bottle and two cups and went dancing outside. "Charli!" Avani cheered and they hugged. "This is Charli and this is Jade," she introduced us.

"Oh trust me, I know," I said and Charli hugged me.

"Nice to meet you!" She seemed in such a good mood. The whole atmosphere was amazing. I met over 15 new people and everyone was so friendly. I spotted Vinnie talking to Noah Beck and when he caught my eye, he winked. I turned away and went to Larray.

"My favorite Florida girl, what's up?" he put his hand around my shoulder.

"Nothing. I'm kinda happy though." I smiled.

He smiled at me back. "As you should, queen." I basically spent like half the night with him because he is such a ray of sunshine and so funny. I love him. We were playing beer pong together so we were both tipsy. When I was pouring a rum and coke drink into my cup, Kio approached me.

"Hi, you wanna dance?" He seemed kind of upset.

"Sure." He took my hand and we went to a crowd full of dancing people.

"You know, Olivia's here," he explained.

"Oh. Did you guys talk?" I just hope it doesn't mean that Darianka is here with her. And PJ.

He snickered. "No. You think I should?" I noticed Vinnie standing in a corner with a drink, watching me and Kio dancing. He was with a dark-haired boy.

"Well, maybe you should."

"Fuck. Don't turn around. Olivia's here with Darianka and your ex." My heart almost skipped a beat. "Will you be okay if I go?"

"Yeah, go ahead." My head started spinning and I felt like I was gonna throw up. I couldn't go outside because that would mean I have to go past these two. I went to Vinnie. He said something to his friend and the boy left.

"Hey, you okay?" he asked and grabbed my arm.

"I...I don't know." His look was so piercing. He genuinely seemed worried. "My ex is coming this way. Can you help me?"

"Sure. What am I supposed to do?"

"I don't know. Kiss me!" I blurted out in panic. He looked shocked but pulled me close, cupped my face with both his hands and softly kissed me. I didn't really expect this. He was quite a good kisser, though.

"Jade?" someone said behind me. Well, I'm fucked. That's awkward. I pulled away from Vinnie and tried to breathe as normally as possible.

"Oh, hi," I said to PJ. Darianka was next to him, frowning. "What are you doing here?"

"He's with me. Dixie invited us," Darianka said before PJ even opened his mouth. I felt Vinnie's hand rubbing my back and he offered his other hand to PJ.

"I'm Vinnie, by the way."

"PJ." They both shook their hands. He looked at Vinnie harshly.

"So, are you guys like dating or what?" Darianka looked at us, less frowning.

"Uhm yeah," said Vinnie confidently and I almost choked on my spit. PJ and Darianka looked surprised and well, I was hella surprised too.

"Oh, cool. Well, we have to go. It was nice seeing you," said PJ and looked at me with a little smile before he and Darianka walked away.

"What the fuck, Vinnie?" I said to him when I was sure they don't hear us.

"Well, sorry, I panicked! I mean, you were the one who kissed me," he defended himself.

"No, you were the one who kissed me."

"Okay but only because you asked me to," he smirked. "I'm sorry, you said you wanted to help."

I mean, he has a point. At least I didn't look like a desperate lonely girl who got dumped and no one wants her. And I did exactly what PJ didn't want me to do. "Date" Vinnie.

"I was kind of ashamed to say we're not dating after kissing you in front of your ex."

"It's okay. You saved my ass, you know."

He laughed. "Yeah." I kind of got an idea. Fine, it sounded crazy but I was heart broken, right? "Hey, Vinnie?" He looked at me. I took a deep breath. "Can I ask for another favor?"

"Go ahead."

"I mean... it's kinda stupid and... Well, I just wanted to ask... I mean, if you want to-"

"Jesus, spit it out, Jade," he laughed.

"Can we please act like we're dating?"

He furrowed eyebrows. "Like in front of your ex?"

"Yes, I really need to get back at him. He broke my heart, I mean no, he fucking shattered my heart and threw it in a bin."

"Damn," he giggled. "I mean, okay. I'm bored anyways."

"Oh... I thought like for more than just one night."

"Oh. You know what? Fuck it. Everyone else already thinks we're dating, anyways."

"Yeah well we don't need to go publicly official. Just to piss him and Darianka off. They explicitly told me not to get involved with you."

He seemed surprised. "Woah. Ouch. I wonder why."

"Something about you and Darianka talking months ago and you being a player."

He laughed. "Right, okay. Let's get back at Darianka too, then."

I hugged him. "Thank you, Vinnie. But no kissing!"

"Yeah, don't worry, I don't wanna kiss you either," he said and reached for my hand. "Wanna dance with me?"

"Sure."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 5K 34
"He's what you want I'm what you need." Vinnie Hacker x OC social media + real life book.
195K 3.5K 53
in which vinnie juggles being a single dad and finding love again.
119K 2.5K 24
in which VINNIE HACKER finds a diary that belongs to his late girlfriend
20.5K 199 20
VINNIE HACKER In which she can't help falling inlove with the boy who broke her heart.