๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ

By TheOfficialAduke

"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง... More

Introduction
Playlist
Aesthetics
One - Mom Jeans And A Nice Ass
Two - New Friends And No Bras
Three - A Mess And A Half
Four - Chocolate Cake And Vanilla Tea
Five - Whiskey And Ice
Six - Golden Bands And Dates
Seven - Silver Eyes And Just Lunch
Eight - Euphoria And Anxiety
Nine - Highway To Hell...Or Heaven
Ten - Such A Huge Ego
Eleven - Denim Skirts And Limits
Twelve - Friendships And Ecstasy Pills
Thirteen - Drug Deals And Hotels
Fourteen - Dirty Dreams And Love Letters
Fifteen - Dessert And White Chocolate
Sixteen - Physical Contact And Ass Kissing
Seventeen - Eight PM And Sweethearts
Nineteen* - Attention Cravings And Breakfast
Twenty - Chocolate Bars And Vodka
Twenty One - Showers And Midnight Snacks[18+]
Twenty Two - Netflix, Chill And Breakfast Dates
Bonus - Parallel Universes
BONUS - Part Time CEO
BONUS - Sweet And Sour Memories
BONUS - Happily Ever After
BONUS - Nightdress, Nightmare.

Eighteen - Inheritance And Erotica

21.3K 1.2K 1.2K
By TheOfficialAduke

THEODORE

I walked through the library, hoping to spend my free time here. I had rolled down my sleeves and pulled my coat on while my glasses sat on the bridge of my nose. I could still smell her on my clothes and that was comfort enough -or at least comfort for the next couple of hours.

I trusted her. Fuck, I trusted her with every fiber of my being but that kid looked like he fucked everything in clothes.

I walked into the erotica aisle, my hands in my pocket as I glanced over the books arranged on the brown glossy shelves.

The Art Of Taming A Rake.

Of course, the book caught my eye even if I had read it a couple of times. I skipped over it this time and my eyes settled on a visibly new book at the tallest part of the shelf.

I reached for it the same time someone else did but clearly, her hands couldn't reach them.

"Oh!" She said and I turned to her. Innocent blue blue eyes stared into mine intently and she nipped on her bottom lip.

Not in a way that Imade would. God! That girl could make anything sexy.

"I'm so sorry" she began again and I hummed, picking the book to hand it to her. She seemed to be about my age and she wore a white sundress with blue butterflies on the bottom part of it.

Long blonde hair was in a low ponytail that swooshed from side to side as she moved. Her lashes fluttered and she tucked loose strands of her hair behind me as she took the book from me.

"Thank you. Uh I'm Milana" she smiled and I offered her a small smile.

"It's nice to meet you, Miliana" I was about to walk around her since she seemed like she wasn't going to budge.

"I-i didn't get your name?" She stood in front of me again, closer to me this time around. Much closer than I'd like.

"Because I didn't give it" I raised a brow, getting irritated already. She was slowly breaking into my personal space. I took a step back and she nibbled on her bottom lip.

"Do you wanna go out for coffee?" She asked and I narrowed my eyes at her.

Was she joking?

"I have a girlfriend" I grunted out and walked past her, irritatedly.

I grabbed a random novelette off the shelf and walked to one of the cubicles in the corner. I made myself comfortable on a chair, placing the book on the table.

There was a space in front of me for someone else to sit and I imagined Imade sitting right there. I chuckled lightly, knowing she'd just sit there and complain about how it's so 'quiet' and 'boring' and then she'd try to listen to some music with her earphones plugged in before she'd come over to distract me or as I'd like to call it, beg for attention.

I sighed and pulled my phone out of my pocket, flicking it open to check the time. It was only 3pm and I had to pick up Asher at 5pm.

I hoped that I wouldn't forget because he would be royally pissed and I couldn't even deal with that.

Grabbing the book, I dived right into it. My lips tugging at certain scenes, my brows quirking at others, my breath hitching at some and my imagination running wild with each page that I flipped.

Someone sat across me but I could barely pay attention to them when I had all my attention on the book in between my fingers.

"Hey" I glanced up and did my best to not look so annoyed. It was Milana again.

"I just want your name" she leaned in and I frowned, pulling away as she leaned in.

"And I'm not giving it. Please leave me alone" I left no room to talk before I went back to the book in my hand.

"Has anyone told you how...I'm not sure of the right way to put this. You look ethereal. Like you jumped out of an old book" she smiled, her pink lips spreading into a smile and while I couldn't help but be flattered, I could remember Imade saying I had jumped out of a time machine from the 80's or something.

"Thank you" I answered politely, simply wishing for her to go away. I went back to the book in my hand with a sigh.

"What's your girlfriend's name?" She blurted out again like we were best friends. I scrunched my face up in annoyance and sighed just as my phone vibrated in the pocket of my coat.

She fluttered her lashes at me and I eyed her, grabbing the book to return it to the shelf where I had taken it from before I pulled my phone out, flicking it open before pressing it to my ear.

"I'm at the airport. I'm waiting" Asher grumbled out and I knew he wasn't too happy about traveling -much like me.

"I'll be there in thirty" I hung up and sighed. It was 5:30, so, I wasn't too far off.

Stepping out of the library, I climbed into the pickup truck, a smile tugging at the corners of my lips as her scent engulfed me.

Her large earrings sat on the gear shift and a pink lanyard hung from the rear mirror along with a simple gold necklace with a minimalistic circle pendant. There was a silver compact mirror on the dashboard and a few makeup items in the glove box. A pink and white silk scarf was wrapped around the headrest of the passenger's seat.

I didn't even want to get started on the backseat. She practically owned the space.

I drove to the airport, tapping my fingers on the steering wheel. Fortunately, there wasn't any traffic so, I got to the airport in time.

"You look like hell" I eyed him as he pulled his suitcase behind him. He chuckled and ran his hand over his buzz cut. Asher was a friend, probably my only one. We had known each other since we were teenagers.

Asher had short brown hair and unlike me, he didn't keep a beard. He donned a pair of jeans and a black tee and a leather jacket.

"At least one of us isn't looking like hell. You're looking too happy for a man who got a divorce a couple of months ago" He jabbed and I chuckled, while he placed his suitcase in the truck bed.

I climbed into the front seat and he entered through the passenger side.

"Are those...earrings? Cause I know Glenn does not wear large earrings" His voice held a heavy tone of astonishment and he sniffed the air while I raised a brow at him.

"You're messing around with someone! I'm so fucking proud of you, man!" He slapped my arm and I chuckled.

"I'm not messing ar-"

"I bet she's left her panties here too" he smirked and I sighed, shaking my head.

"You're an idiot. I'm not messing around with her because I like her...a lot" I started the car, feeling his blue eyes on me.

"Hold up. What?" He had his lips parted while he grinned like the psychotic bastard he was and I glanced at him with a chuckle.

"You don't like anyone but yourself. She must be heaven-sent" he added exaggeratedly, shrugging his leather jacket off and I stopped at abruptly, causing him to jump forward.

"Fucking bastard" he chuckled and ran his palm over his head.

"Where did you meet her? Cause fuck, you're looking good" I glanced at him and he grinned like a child.

"She's a student at the university" I shrugged and took a left, swerving softly while running my tongue over my top teeth.

"Wait...isn't that...what? How old is she? You dirty old bastard!" He laughed and slapped my arm.

"I'll fucking kick you out of my car, Asher" I warned halfheartedly and he grinned, a hum leaving his lips.

"She's...probably nineteen-"

"You dirty old man! Looking for a Sugarbaby" he snickered and I kissed my teeth but unable to hide the chuckle that escaped my lips.

"It's not a bad idea" I stopped at a red light and turned to Asher who was looking in the backseat.

"Is that a purse? A pink purse? Damn! I gotta meet this girl then...but if the uni finds out isn't she gonna..." he trailed off and I hummed.

"I am gonna quit at some point...I've been thinking 'bout it already "

"Uncles inheritance" he coughed out and I rolled my eyes.

Yes, I did inherit quite a truckload of assets and money from my uncle -whom I had never met but it was a choice to work and spend just what I needed.

"Shut the fuck up" I elbowed him and he laughed, pulling the glove compartment open before he burst out laughing again.

"This car is practically hers! Her stuff is everywhere. I like this girl...she knows her stuff" he tsked and unzipped his boots while I frowned in confusion.

"What?" I was sure my confusion was apparent in my voice. Asher turned to me and sighed, shaking his head like he was tired of me.

"She's claiming her space and her man. It's what women do. Crazy creatures" Asher shook his head and shuddered. He was bisexual and embraced it wholly. I accepted him for who he was even when his family didn't. We were practically brothers -well, except that we kissed one time and never spoke about it.

I was still confused and shook my head, attributing it to Ash's stupidity.

"I like her already. So, how does she look? Blonde hair, double Ds, Big ass?" He wiggled his brow and I shook my head, driving off as the light turned green.

"You'll see her at dinner. I gotta pick her up from the mall" I eyed the reckless driver next to my car -a sunburned man in a black Honda. I stepped on the accelerator, driving past him, tempted to throw curse words out of the window.

"You have thing for blondes so, I have a feeling she's blonde" he pursed his lips and I eyed him.

Well, she was blonde when I met her but it didn't matter.

"Stop making assumptions, Asher. You sound stupid" I grumbled and he reached to take the hoop earrings but I smacked his hand away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 4.8K 36
{A Nigerian Themed Novel๐Ÿ˜˜} "You can't leave cause I have feelings for you!" I scream without thinking. My eyes widen and I draw my hands over my mo...
196K 5.9K 78
Book 2 in The 'Three Words Series' Theo and Naomi haven't spoken since. Since everything, that night, first year, all of it. Second year has just st...
3M 72.9K 70
!Unedited! "Your skirt is awfully short to be appropriate for school." I look down at my legs, hands smoothing out a wrinkle in my skirt. "I don't re...
1.5K 70 24
Nicholas Liam Martin was a forbidden fruit. At first, hearing his name didn't do anything but cringe me. He was the teacher that every student go...