Obsessive (dnf)

By Technogirl878

George tries thinking going to Florida for his birthday was a good thing but bad things just won't stop happe... More

A/n
Chapter one- meet up
Chapter two- i saw you
Chapter three- anger issues
Chapter four- bad liar
Chapter six- you dont scare me
Chapter seven- shopping alone
Chapter eight- cherry viagra
Chapter nine- happy birthday, george.
Chapter ten- never alone
Chapter eleven- insecure
Chapter twelve- your fault
Chapter thirteen- her voice
Chapter fourteen- Whisky And Sprite
Chapter fifteen- she needs me
Chapter sixteen- just a special friendship
Chapter seventeen- ginger tea
Chapter eighteen- 3,000$
‼️ANNOUNCMENT‼️
Chapter nineteen- confessed and confused
Chapter twenty- stealing
Not a chapter
Chapter twentyone- its not your fault
Chapter twentytwo- overdose
Chapter twentythree-sick
Chapter twentyfour- jealous george
Chapter twentyfive- party?
Chapter twentysix- ugly
Heyy
Chapter twentyseven- out
Chapter twentyeight- his new distraction

Chapter five- to needy

7.7K 131 479
By Technogirl878

*Smut, strong language, like beating ig,* if you know me, no you don't.

(Continued from last chapter)

Dreams hands glided down George's torso to his waist while his hard on pressed against George. George brings his hands to his hair and tilts his head more in the water to rinse off the shampoo.

They both heard George's phone start to ring. George turns his head and froze listening to the ring and began to worry. "Awww are you worried your little secret is going to be sad over you not answering?" Dream says in a low voice, kissing down George's neck.

"No, he was going to pick me up" George panicked. "I still cant believe you were about to do that." George looked back down. "But what if he comes and I can't open the door.." George said, now sounding a bit sad.

Dream started to nibble on George's soft skin, giving hickey to the spots George squirmed most to, noting those were his sensitive spots.

"Don't think about him right now, this is our time." Dream continued to mark up George, his hand now on George's thighs.

George started to loosen up and melt into dreams kisses, till a few seconds after they both hear a knock at the front door. Dream quickly realized it was mike. He lifted one of his hands to George's dick and started to stroke fast.

"Mik- Clay! Mmmm.." (a lot of comments say he almost moaned mikes name which isn't true, he was trying to remind Dream or tell him that Mike is waiting) George was caught off guard by dreams sudden actions. Dream turned George around. "This will make him realize you had better plans~" Dream said so seductively staring into George's dark brown eyes. He then bent down, making eye level with George's, now hard, member.

He started to lick the tip, then look up to George. George's face was a deep shade of red, both from embarrassment and pleasure. His lips were shut tight, due to him knowing he was about to moan and also knowing Dream didn't want him to cover his mouth with his hands. Dream wanted George to be loud.

George had one hand on a bar that was in the shower, holding on tight. His other hand was against the shower wall. The knocks on the door were harder and the phone ringing was repetitive.

Dream took the whole thing into his mouth, letting it hit the back of his throat. (I'm so embarrassed I'm sorry) He began to bob his head up and down at a slow pace, knowing George hates slow. George unconsciously put his hand on dreams head, gripping his hair and pushing his head a bit deeper.

Dream smiled around George's hard erection. He moaned on it to, make George squirm and moan. George couldn't keep in his Moans anymore, all that was coming out were muffled whines. Unexpectedly George let out a loud moan. "Ah- mmm Clay- faster" he put the hand that was holding tightly on dream hair to his mouth. "Fuck" George moaned in his hands.

Dream swirled his tounge all over George's member. Mike now realizing there was a door bell, the door bell started to ring continuously. He as obviously not going to give up. Dream took his mouth off of George. Pre cum dripped from George's shaft. George swung his head back against the wall, annoyed he wasn't able to finish. "What the fuck did you do to his to make him want you this bad?" Dream looked up to George.

George brang his hand down to jerk himself off. Dream grabbed him by the wrist and pinned it against the wall, still kneeled down. He put his other hand on George's twitching dick and took it whole. Bobbing his head much quicker now. "Ah- ah- ah- mmmm!" George was loud. Now loud enough to where mike could hear from outside the front door. George was very close.

Mikes pov~ but like rewinded a bit

I pulled up to the house. It stood out a bit because of it was one of the only one story houses on the block. I looked at my phone and back at the house making sure the address was right. I saw a white car in the driveway.

I pulled over at the curb and got out. As I walked towards the front door I called George. I was sent to voicemail by the time I reached the door. Ok, that's fine. He's probably still getting ready.

I knocked and then stood there, repeating the word 'hi' in my head changing the tone each time trying to find the perfect way to greet George when he opened the door. No one was opening so I knocked again, a little harder this time. No answer.

I looked back at my phone and called George. I was sent to voicemail. "Hey George, I'm here at the front door." I hung up letting the message send.

"Ughhh hurry up! It's eery out here!" I got annoyed, that was till I heard a loud... moan?.. I looked to my side and saw a doorbell. I pressed it. Then pressed it again. Then again. Till I heard another moan. I looked down to my shoes. They were black vans. I stated to think about it, did he have a boyfriend? Is that him moaning? I heard them even louder and got me a bit mad. I walked around the house till I saw a very small window that was pretty high.

It was obviously a window to a shower. I heard muffed Moans inside. Thank god, he's just jerking off in the shower. I thought, pretty relieved. "Fuck- Clay~" I heard inside of the window. Clay? I went back to the front door. Now banging.

No ones pov~ back in the shower

"Cl- I'm close.." George huffed. Both of his hands had a tight grip on dreams soaked, dirty blonde hair. Dream slowed down. The back of his tounge was met with the gooey white substance. George panted hard.

He loosened his grip on dreams hair, dream pulled off, and swallowed. The loud bangs echoed to the room. Dream was now furious.

The thought of someone being this desperate for his boyfriend that he would bang on his door, spam text him, call over and over, knock continuously, ring the doorbell till my ear drums nearly popped and banged on the door so hard made him mad.

"Ima deal with this asshole." Dream stood up straight, kissed George's head and left George. George was a panting mess. His eyes barely opened and turned to watch Dream drying off quickly, not drying enough but obviously not caring. He watched as he threw on the clothes he put on the counter. He stormed out of the bathroom leaving George against the wall, to out of breath to move.

Dreams pov~

That fucker will be sorry. I walked up to the front door and the banging was loud. I opened the door and mike turned to me, his hand was still in the air from knocking. He was the same height as me.

He was obviously very muscular. Nothing to crazy, I'm better. I stared at him. He stared at me. He was confused and looked slightly hurt. He probably thought he was given the wrong address. Fucking dumbass. I mean, what he was doing was insane. Banging and calling every second. I once again thought of everything he had done. His hand fell to his side.

"Oh." He finally said. About a second after I swung hard at the center of his ugly fucking face. He was a few steps away from me with his hands on his nose, facing down. His eyes shot up at me. He was pissed. I didn't give a fuck. I was to.

"You think it's ok to bang over and over on someone's door?" He stared at me, still holding his nose. "Huh? You think it's ok to continuously call and text? If he didn't answer you should've taken the hint, you piece of shit." I started to yell. My face was hot and my hands were curled into a tight fist, begging to punch him again.

Blood started to fall down his hand to his arms, gliding down to his tight fitted gray shirt and stained it. He very slowly took a step closer to me. What a dumb ass. I shoved him hard and stepped out of the door way. I socked him hard. I did it again. And again. And again. Like he did when he was ringing my doorbell.

He fell to the ground by tripping on the small step that led to my door. He layed on his back with his red face and bloody nose. "Like he said on the phone, he's mine. He's clays. Don't. Call. Him. Again." I said with a deep and angered voice.

George ran to the door way, his hair was still wet but he had on a white tee shirt at black sweats. "Mike? Mike!" He pushed past me to get to the weak man on the ground.

Mike tried his best to scoot away from George. He started crying. "I- I'm sorry... please, don't touch me..." he muttered. Before George could go closer he stopped and noticed how bad mike looked.

He turned to me with a confused look on his face. "Did- Wait, you..." he couldn't find the proper words. I don't know why mike was so weak to my hits. I'll be honest, he was a bit bigger than me. You could see his abs through his shirt. George didn't try to say what he was going to. He just went down to mike and layed a hand on his chest and another on his arm, giving mike a concerned look.

I felt a breeze of jealousy on me, he probably felt mikes muscular arm. I walked over and grabbed George's wrist. I didn't mean to grab so tightly. I tend to forget the size and muscle difference between me and George when I'm mad.

I pulled him harshly. We were now face to face. "Go in the house I'll be back in right now." Each word let a hot breeze on George's face. George looked Over to the front of the house and saw a gray car parked. He looked down to mike again. Mike looked knocked out. I harshly pushed George on his shoulder making him step back. "Go." I said deeply. He nodded and turned to the door.

I looked down at mike and walked over. I kneeled down in between his legs. One of my arms were on the side next to his head and my other hand gripped tightly on his middle area. He grunted. I squeezed hard, it probably hurt.

"Don't text him ever again. ever." He nodded with his eyes squeezed shut. "Your so fucking weak." I looked him up and down before spitting on him and letting go. I stood up. "Get up before I kick your dick." He quickly forced himself up. His face was swollen. I smiled at it. I turned away satisfied and went inside the house, slamming the door and turning the porch light off leaving him standing there in the dark. I locked the door and walked to my room.

George's pov~

I sat on the bed and grabbed my phone. 62 missed calls, 28 texts. I stared at my phone not knowing how to act. I opened the messages and I read the only long message, the others were short and mostly said 'I'm here'.

I'm sorry if you think I'm a needy and annoying person. I'm siting in front of your door and I started thinking of how annoying I must be. Your so beautiful and make me feel so happy just by looking at you. Your laugh was so sweet when you said thanks to me. I just wanted to see you again. In my defense I grew up very neglected and alone. I saw you as a light, your laugh and everything, going even further , hearing your sweet sweet moans. They made me imagine stuff. I hope you open the door, I have a nice reservation at a nice restaurant for us.' I blushed hard reading that. Sent 10 minutes ago. Fuck, now I feel bad. Dream walked in the room. I couldn't make up what his emotion was by his face.

I heard a car zoom off from outside. "Give me your phone. And don't say no, you know what happened last time you said no. Give it to me." He held his hand out waiting for me to hand it over. I stared at him not knowing what to do. He started yelling.

This was awkward to write, I never rlly wrote smut.

Now that I reread it, it sounds like a 10 year old wrote it and that kind of annoys me ,, it gets better as the story progresses

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

453K 16.4K 51
Dream's a total nerd, he's pop-punk and has no business in the tiny homophobic shit hole he calls high school. Pretty much no one knows he exists, an...
47.7K 1.2K 13
George Davidson gets imprisoned by his countries dictator, Clay Smith, (Dubbed by the media, "Dream") because his family tried to overthrow the dicta...
109K 3.2K 14
*SEQUEL TO THINK ON ME. PLEASE READ THAT FIRST.* Set in February of 2021. If George and/or Dream say that they are uncomfortable with this being writ...
24.6K 682 22
Where Dream needs notes for science, but texts the wrong number without noticing; and george tries to tell him. Eventually, they become friends. -- A...