Mate: Fated to love you (18+)

By eroticFifi

Having responsibilities is one thing but when handed over at a tender age is another. Lorenzo is the only alp... More

Knowing my Fate
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
BONUS CHAPTER
THANK YOU MESSAGE

10

2.4K 87 0
By eroticFifi

                          WAR

“Our Generation has had no Great war, no Great Depression. Our war is spiritual, Our depression is our lives.”

Enzo's pov

I was asleep when I felt a sudden jerk, I wasn't a deep sleeper because I had to be extra alert for my park. I opened my eyes and could see no one who jerked me, the vibrations came from under me.

I got down from the bed and looked out my window, that was when I heard the howls and cries that filled the city. We were under raid and as much as I don't want to admit this, it was there staring mockingly at me, the devils claw pack.

I sprinted to the door without any need to grab a shirt and the moment I exited my chambers, the cries and noise got louder.

I looked around and met people, actually werewolves, running about trying to secure their loved ones especially the children. I paid no attention to them and crossed from the veranda to my open garden where I know Hugo will be.

I was right he was addressing some pack warriors, this is team b, from the yellow jersey they put on.

I paced back and forth counting minutes that he will be done so we can talk.

"We are under an impromptu attack." Hugo said half way to me and I clenched my teeth, balling my hands into fist to suppress my anger.

"How far." Hugo looked at me and I can see uncertainty in his eyes, definitely, he doubts my power.

"A mile away from the gate."

Fuck! I needed to hit into something, anything, I need that energy back in me.
"Gabriel wouldn't stop, huh?"

"Open the threshold gate, and the underground passageway. Get our children and weak women in there."

"But Enzo...."

"No but." I stopped him with that alpha male voice. He knew well enough what I was planning to do. I was trying to create avenue for them to attack at my expense.

"Why can't you think, I don't want you dead."

I moved closer to him growling. When I stopped he looked scared but not enough to back down. The howls got closer and with each step closer to us I felt the whole place vibrate against me, against my soul.

"Get all team to standby, when I go out there he will really try to get into the city, we will take them down then."

I turned ready to walk away but his hand stopped me, I watched them as they rested on my upper elbow.

"I've watch you grow up and know very much how you've struggled, I've always sworn my loyalty to your father and to you so till the end I will do that."

He left after this words and I turned in time to see his retreating figure leaving from the corner, I sighed deeply as I looked up the sky, it's going to be full moon and Gabriel knew better to attack now.

I walked back towards the city gate and pushed it open, walking out I closed it back on.

I watched as wolves ran towards me, they all wore a frightening look and I didn't look intimated, today I was going to be the alpha that I was. Looking up to the sky I swallowed hard as I can feel energy sip through me again and again.

"Moon goddess please for the sake of my parents integrity, grant me this fight just this once."

I watched as they all came towards me but they all stopped just a few step away from me and created a path where a huge black Wolf walked through with a girl on its back.

The girl got down and I watched the wolf turn in front of us, followed by the other pack members.

"Hello sugar." A sultry voice said provocatively at me. I looked at her and sneered.

"Hello Lisa, long time no see."
She was wearing little to nothing with just a single ribbon covering her nipples and a very short skirt that looking more closely I can be able to see in between. I felt sick in the stomach and can't believe I once fucked her.

"See that you're alone, huh?"
A mocking bass voice asked me. I looked over at Gabriel and watched as he hit Lisa's ass before pushing a finger into her skirt.

I sneered, was he trying to get me jealous, he failed woefully because all I feel now is disgust and shame for myself for being fooled once.

"I'm alone, either fight me or get the hell back to your goddamned routine yard."

He laughed at me and this beast-like creature beside him growled.

"Too harsh."

"Definitely harsh sugar."

"Don't fucking call me sugar ever again, do you know how much it sucks."

She clutched her heart as if hurt but seconds later she was laughing so devilish.

"You are becoming like a real man now. Protecting your pack and standing in the place for their death."

He walked closer to me and I didn't feel the need to move back, I even moved a step closer to him.
"Getting my pack to die is immature of me, I am not like you."

"You can never be like me, you are just a weak poor thing that watched while his beta rule the pack."

I get what he was trying to do, he was trying to piss me off but I won't give him a chance to. I inhaled feeling the energy surge in me again.

"You are wrong about the whole thing."
I slowly gritted my teeth as I began to twist my bone ready to shift. Please moon goddess. I prayed silently again as I looked at Gabriel whose face still held a sinister smile.

"Face me like the man you are."
I challenged him and he was quick to accept as he began to twist following in sync with me.

There was a noise distraction coming from the right of us, we all looked and saw people from my pack trying to escape. Gabriel sneered at me.

"This is your plan huh, distracting me so you could get them to safety."

I sneered back with arrogance as I was almost done turning. He turned to his pack and gave a simple command.

"After them."

I smiled at him before my wolf took complete dominance. I pounced at him almost at once before he completely turned and it gave me the headway to scratch on his face. He howled and threw me off him.

I landed back first at the wall but I didn't let any pain be detected as I quickly got back to my four feet baring my teeth at him.

We were alone the perfect way I want it except for Lisa who was moving in circles around me and Gabriel. She wasn't a wolf like the rest of us but she is a good fighter I can reward her that.

Gabriel's ear stood high as he bark-growled at me, was it meant to make me feel inferior, yes but I was not a bit feeling that much all I felt was anger.

I pounced at him one more time, he met me head on and aimed his teeth on my neck. I was quick as I maneuvered and pinned him below me. I've been preparing and I know I've gotten stronger. Claws first into his belly and made sure my fingers dived in.

Lisa jumped in the air and twisted yanking me off Gabriel by the neck. Okay that is two against one. Lisa wasn't much of a treat to me, Gabriel was and I focused on him not minding the so many kicks I got at the side by Lisa.

It was enough time to distract Gabriel as I gave Hugo and his team time to perform everything that is prepared. I threw myself against him bouncing him against a tree.

I turned to Lisa and with every anger and strength in me and jumped at her but wasn't expecting the sharp pain I felt at my abdomen. I stared disbelievingly at the blood sipping out of me and the pocket knife glaring at me. I looked up at her and saw her shrugged while she laughed.

"I only wanted to protect myself sugar."

I growled and barked at her before slowly advancing towards her but I was brutally knocked off as Gabriel pounced on me and pounded me underneath him with so much ferocity and built in anger. His claws repeatedly slashed into me, from my neck to chest, I know I look a mess with blood all over. I tried fighting him off but Lisa walked over to us and covered my muzzle while smiling into my eyes.

It won't work in my wolf form and I need to shift back but they won't let me. More claws sank in me and more blood dripped out. I looked at the sky and saw the faint rising of the sun.

A loud noise was heard like an explosion and a huge fire erupted above us. I looked at him, every of his emotions as he watched only few of his pack limping and whimpering away.

I pushed him off and quickly turned while kicking Lisa down.
I inhaled a lot of chilly air and felt some little strength sip into me, I will soon black out because I was bleeding uncontrollably.

"Those you saw running into hiding weren't just any weak member, they were my warriors and everything was done as a distraction."

He advanced towards me growling and I didn't even take a step back. Pains ran through my vain and I couldn't barely make out Gabriel's wolf in front of me.

"This would have been easy if you surrendered a long time ago, now he will have no other option than to kill you and take back what was rightfully his, sugar."

"Don't you fucking call me sugar, sound so sour."

Lisa laughed as they both advanced towards me. Just in time I watched Gabriel's face crunched up and twisted before looking down at the hole just below his shoulder. I looked over at the tower as I watched my trained sniper up there and Hugo who was running up to us in his wolf form. He limped above me to Lisa who was standing and pinned her neck to the ground. He was choking her with everything he had and I tried to stop him.

"Hugo let her go, please." I don't want either of them to die yet, I want to be the one taking each of their lives with my hands, I want to show everyone that I was deserving to be their alpha, I want to show them how strong I am.

He stopped and looked at me with fire burning in his eyes, he was very angry. He turned and stood in all his glory before me.
"Damn you Enzo don't fucking tell me you still have feelings for this bitch."

I refused to answer him, I didn't even have strength to stand up and blood keeps clothing around me. I was losing it and my visions keeps blurring and blurring till I blacked out completely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 569 32
"I'm sorry Luna," I said, with the little bit of respect I could muster and slightly bowed my head. "But I can't simply forgive you. You're still thi...
571K 13.3K 40
|HAS BEEN REWRITTEN| She was kind. He was heartless. She saw the good in everyone despite her past. He saw nothing but hatred for others because of...
98.1K 2.8K 49
(Highest ranking #1 in lust 💗💗💗) A man walked towards my mate as he called out to her. "Who's that" I whispered. "Oh that ..... that would be my h...
6.8M 219K 64
MATURE BOOK! MEANING MATURE THEMES, TOPICS SUCH AS SA, S*ICIDE, ETC... If ur definition of mature was just smut this book doesn't have it-BUT BEFORE...