The other Barnes

By pheonixrose1313

Bucky is the oldest of 5 siblings. his younger sister, Emily is a year younger than him. She disappeared a mo... More

December 31 1940
Crash landing.
May 1, 1941
The Barnes girl
June 12, 1941
wounds
October 13, 1945
November 3rd, 1945
Reasoning
The brother
Burn
admittance
part 14
beg for me (smut)
noise complaints
River
November 6, 1945
the storm.
No air
sapphires and chains.
blessings
Blue.
Breathe
Perfect fit.
Rogers Wedding
Barnes residence.
beach house.
Dizzy
Refusal
apologize.
vibrations.
The perfect man.
mistake
heartbreak
reminicsing in grief.
Revenge and jealousy.
Picture frames.
Leaving.
rush.
heroes
The walk
Trigger
winter
reaction.
Bucky
Missing you.
Germany
clueless.
Surprise?
Love and War
Concerns and wings
Shock
Bad dreams
Outage.
Children
Baby Rogers
NOT A CHAPTER
Later
New story!
Read this!

Memories.

20K 474 58
By pheonixrose1313

🌋🌋TRIGGER WARNING:IMPLIED MISCARRIAGE🌋🌋

Present day:

Emily stood still as Tony placed the nodules on her head.

"We'll start with simple stuff." He said.

He showed her a picture of the kitchen from her childhood home. Memories of holidays and birthdays began playing across the screen. A picture of her old high school, crowds of students and cigarette smoke crossed the screen. Her brother crossed the screen and images of a folded flag, a train and a military base popped up.

   "Hey Tony, Em's probably gonna need new clothes." Steve entered the room.

Emily's head snapped to him. Images began to play of him laughing, a dark alleyway. A couple kissing. Memories of them in bed together. A folded flag. And finally a scream tore through the room from the screen. Tony and Steve's heads snapped to the screen. She was remembering herself, curled up in a ball screaming crying. It changed again, there was blood, a hospital room. Howard Stark's face. An empty crib. Tony's eyes widened and he rushed towards Emily and hurriedly took the wires off of her.

Her eyes were filled with tears.

  "Can I go now?" She asked

"Yeah. My wife is in the kitchen if you need to talk. She'll understand."

She nodded, running out of the room, pushing past Steve.

"Em!"

He started after her.

"Don't!" She snapped as she continued walking.

He stopped.

"Now why would you trigger those memories in your best friend's sister?" Tony asked, trying to brush off the last memory.

   Steve gave Tony a look. Almost as though he were confirming his suspicions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 172 31
Virginia "Ginny" Barnes is the little sister of James "Bucky" Barnes. She never really fit in anywhere so she spent most of her time with her older b...
253 15 10
ISOLOPHILIA (n.) strong affection for solitude/ being alone. ==•== After Tony Starks death, along with her close friend Natasha's death, she feels l...
452K 13.2K 26
Y/n Rogers, the younger sister of the Captain America, Steve Rogers. Under the use for 70 years with her brother gave her some odd things that didn't...
249K 7.4K 143
Y/N Rogers got the healthier genes compared to her twin brother, Steve. But they both got an equal amount of stupidness and stubbornness. Due to this...