My Nanny

By slxtforme_

A life she would have never thought would turn into when she accepted the job. Drama on top of drama, love, s... More

MY NANNY
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
END ANNOUNCEMENT!
"OUR SINFULNESS"

SIXTY THREE

10.1K 221 14
By slxtforme_

"You know me better than I do
Can't seem to keep nothing from you"
_________________________

GABRIELA

"The ex wife's kid is in that room and your kids are in here" I turn him around and raise my hand smacking him upside the head with the gun, knocking him out.

"Nice" I hear Gabriel say behind me. I kept the gun in my hand and kicked the door open making the female nurse's jump. I look at them both holding the babies and I take out the gun pointing it at them.

"Gabriela calm down they're just nurses" Gabriel said grabbing the gun from my hand gently and the nurses placed the babies back in the small cribs and ran past us, squealing . I sighed happily and picked up Irene while Gabriel picked up Luca.

"Boss?" I heard someone say from outside the room. We turned around and there stood a man over Thomas's unconscious body. The man's eyes widened, he obviously figured out who we were.

He reached into his back pocket but before anything can happen he dropped onto the floor landing on top of Thomas. I saw Ariel holding the gun up as she tried to pick up Alessandro who was the verge of passing out.

"Get out of here" Ariel said and I rolled my eyes walking over the two bodies. We headed down the steps, I felt the cold wind hit my legs and I look back seeing Ariel coming out but she was being followed by Thomas.

"I want the gun" I looked at Gabriel but he ignored me.

"Give me the gun!" I raised my voice and Gabriel gave me a look, I rolled my eyes and looked back at Ariel.

"I'm shooting the bastard" Gabe pulled out the gun and I moved back letting him shot Thomas who quickly held onto his chest where Gabriel had shot at. I guess Gabriel wasn't satisfied from that and shot him again aiming at his dick.

"You shot his..." I began to say baffled and looked away quickly. Ariel and Alessandro quickly got inside the car and he handed me Luca. I got in the car and Gabriel drove off quickly as I held both of my babies tightly, I couldn't help but look down at them seeing their eyes looking everywhere and their little arms scrunched up.

-

I kicked the front door open slightly with my heel and walked in side the warm house, making my way up the stairs into the nursery. I placed the twins in their own cribs and slowly rocked it while watching them fall back asleep. I felt cold hands on my exposed back and I jumped up slightly seeing Gabriel towering me.

"I'll have our doctor come in and check on them" He said and I nodded my head staying silent.

"I'm assuming you're going to come back since the kids are safe... right?" He said and I turned around.

"I don't think I should... you said some pretty hurtful things to me b-"

"And so did you. I'm not the only bad guy here Gabriela" He cut me off and I looked back at the twins. I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside our room since I didn't want to wake them up.

"I know but you didn't give me a chance to fucking finish... alright. I realized I made a mistake leaving but that doesn't mean I'm not mad at you" He ran his hand through his hair.

"Then come back and we can talk it out like adults, we can't fix this if we don't speak to each other. I won't fucking do it over the phone either Gabriela"

"I'll come back then!" I yelled out of anger and he tried coming close to me but I held my hands out pushing him back not wanting to close right now.

-

"Bye Dalvin... thank you for letting me stay here" I said and he laughed pulling me into a hug.

"Anytime sis... I heard you and Milah talking, make sure you tell him what you told her" I pulled away from him and walked back inside the car sitting next to Gabriel. I was going to go back to Dalvin's place to stay the night then leave today. But Gabriel insisted on getting my stuff at one in the morning but he didn't want me to spend another night away from him.

"I'm sorry for calling you a bitch the other night... but what you did, texting me and accusing me of telling Aubrey our problems... was unnecessary and you know that"

"Yeah I know, but what Aubrey told me sounded like you told her" I looked away from him watching the buildings passing by fast.

"Like I said you assumed without talking to me first..." I stayed silent.

"One thing I want to mention is you acting differently ever since I proposed to you. You may think I didn't notice but I did. Noticed you in your thoughts a lot, whenever I brought up our wedding you always said years from now... but never gave a reason as to why except the twins"

"It's because I'm scared Gabriel... about us getting married, I'm scared of this going too fast. I haven't even been a mother for a week and already something bad happened to them a-and I don't know if I can be a good mother... for fucks sakes I-I killed someone so I could get the address! I shot people to get my kids" I looked at his facial expressions seeing it soften.

"Baby you were getting our kids, you did it for Luca and Irene, that was you being an amazing mother... and as for our marriage I can wait as long as you want but I'm still marrying you. I don't care how fucking long I have to wait but I will until you're ready"

"I love you Gabriel" I said softly and he grabbed my hand placing it on my lap. I made a mistake leaving him and taking off the ring. I realized that now when I learned about my parents accident, it was a relief knowing that no one killed them but it still hurt to not know the truth especially when they were involved with his father.

-

"Can you please fill up the tub for me?" Gabriel nodded his head and pecked my lips lightly before walking away with his hands in his pocket. I reached for the baby monitor from my nightstand and didn't hear anything from the twins meaning they were asleep.

"You're brother said he's coming tomorrow... well later on to spend some time with the twins" Gabriel said from the bathroom and he came out handing me my phone and I nodded my head placing it on the bed. I followed him back inside the bathroom and watched Gabriel pour in the lilac colored soap.

"Are you getting in with me?" I pushed myself off the marble counter and reached behind my back trying to unzip the dress.

"Let me help you" He whispered and stood behind me. Gabriel unzipped my dress slowly not forgetting to graze his finger against my back making me shiver, I made eye contact with him through the mirror and I look away quickly feeling shy.

"When you're ready... I hope you'll be wearing this ring" His arm reaches behind me and he placed the diamond ring on the counter. I nod my head not saying anything and he unclipped my strapless bra for me and I hold onto the cups before it falls. Gabriel moved away from me and I stood in front of the tub taking off my panties feeling his eyes on me as I got in.

"Are you getting in with me?" I asked moving the bubbles towards my chest. He nodded his head and I glanced at him occasionally while he was getting undressed. Gabriel got in behind me and placed his long legs beside me and I leaned back enjoying his company once again.

-

"Momma loves you guys" I say slowly moving back in forth in the rocking chair while breastfeeding Irene and watching Luca was sleeping soundly in his crib.

It's been two days since we got the twins, I felt so happy to have them back with me. Gabriel has been quiet still giving me space, he hasn't been pushing me to wear the ring. But has been leaving it in places for me to see. So far I have it hidden in my dresser, I was going to put it on but I heard Irene fussing. Everything else was normal, the kids were on their christmas break, Aubrey has been counting down the days till her and her dad's birthday which is in nine days while Ava has been counting down the days to Christmas. Something I wanted was sex... which was practically non-existent. I'm very horny but the doctor said I had to heal and forbid sex for at least four weeks. It's only been a week since I gave birth and it was hard for me to not think about him.

I blinked rapidly coming out of my thoughts when I heard the door opening. I looked down at Irene sleeping with my boob in her mouth and I carefully pulled it out. I stood up placing my beautiful baby girl in the crib. I fixed my shirt and looked behind me seeing Gabriel.

"Hi... how was work?" I asked in a whisper and he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer towards his chest.

"It was okay... the twins are gonna be a week old already can you believe that?" I looked between the sleeping babies.

"Not really..." I agreed and Gabriel kissed the top of my head.

"Let me take you out for dinner tonight" Gabriel said and I look up smiling.

"That would be nice... I'll talk to Jayden and Aubrey to see if they can babysit?" Gabriel leaned down pecking my lips.

"I already talked to them and they're babysitting" I laughed seeing he had everything already planned out.

"I see you have everything under control already... I need to pump some milk for tonight then"

"Go pump your luscious breasts... start getting ready around eight" Gabriel pulled me back before I can leave the room and kissed my lips again. I go back to our room and grab the pump from under the bed, sliding off my top and bra. I let the electrical pump do it's thing while I scroll through Instagram.

-

"Gaby?" I hear my name being called from the hallway. I walked out the room in light jeans and a satin emerald top because I was trying to figure out what to wear for tonight. I walked out the room confused and walked into Aubrey's room.

"Yes?" I walked in immediately seeing Jayden and Ava sitting on her bed meanwhile Aubrey was sitting on her vanity chair.

"Why does this feel like an interrogation... am I being questioned?" I sat down at the edge of the bed and Ava came sitting down on my lap.

"You're not being questioned... we just missed you after not seeing for a while... and I was playing with the twins earlier I missed them" Aubrey spoke with a huge smile.

"I missed you guys too... thank you for watching the twins tonight... tomorrow we can do something together since we haven't gone out together in a while" I kissed the side of Ava's head and I ran my hand through her now long hair that was down her back. It was cute because she said she wanted to have long hair like me when mine was long.

"Why did you go to uncle's place for a few days?" Jayden asked and I pushed him back on the bed with my feet hearing him laugh.

"None of your business dude... It's adult stuff" I hugged the adorable child on top of me and she showed me a princess outfit on the tablet.

"You should look for a Rapunzel's outfit, she's my favorite princess" I said and Ava nodded her head and changed the characters outfit.

"Are you and dad done having kids?" Aubrey asked dragging the seat next to me.

"We're done for now until the twins get older... maybe in the future you'll have another sibling" I smiled shrugging my shoulder not truly knowing the answer myself.

"That's good... give your vagina a break" Aubrey said making me laugh and I stayed in the room for a while talking and playing with the kids until it was time for me to actually get ready.

-

I start to unbutton each silver hook of the waist trainer, I've recently started to work out just to get rid of the baby fat. I wasn't trying to get toned or gain some muscle, I just gained so much weight from when I was pregnant that I just wanted to slim down a but. I know it was going to take some time but I didn't care. When I finished removing the tight waist trainer Gabriel walks in the room.

"I don't understand why you need to wear that... you look beautiful il mio amore" Gabriel wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his head on my shoulder as we made eye contact through the mirror.

(my love)

"Baby fat is something I don't want to have. I mean I don't expect it all to go away easily ... it's like a memory of my pregnancy so I kind of don't want it to go away... but I can't fit into my favorite jeans" I pulled away from his embrace and slipped into the simple white dress.

"It's normal to have stretch marks and baby fat... you look gorgeous either way" I ignore him and adjust the dress and pantyhose.

"Is this okay?" I said turning around and I watched his glowing eyes look at me up and down, Gabriel licks his lips hungrily when we make eye contact and I gave him a disgusted look.

"Perfect baby, bring a jacket it's cold and snowing" I nodded my head. I grabbed a black jacket and laced my hands with him as we down the dark and quiet hallway.

"Let me grab the keys" He pulled away and I walked down the small steps into the cold garage. I waited till Gabriel came back from the house and he unlocked the midnight blue Mclaren. Gabriel held the door for me as I sat down on the warm seat and he got inside. Gabriel opened the garage door with the button and drove off into the night. I laid back into the seat staring out the window letting sleep take over.

_______________
Pov - Ariana Grande

EDITED 1/11/2024

LISTENING TO: Pretty Savage - Blackpink

Thank you for reading ❤️
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOY!!💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 5.1K 68
two teens who come from a family of mafia leaders the girls dad needs this business opportunity so he sells his daughter to them for her to marry th...
78K 2.3K 31
The billionaire, The discreet submissive, The hurt, The lies, So blindsided by lust, So blindside by hurt, Will they survive?
153K 2.7K 27
Sequel to: The Gang Leader Meats His Mafia Father- In- Law ___________________ You need to read the first story to understand this story :) ________...
145K 3.7K 32
"𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝗱𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗻 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Up...