Wasn't Expecting You

By prettiestoflies

Joey got up off my bed and made his way out of the room, stopping before he exited. "For the record, if we h... More

Character Aesthetics
Locke House
Not my type
The Busy Bean
I'm Unforgettable
Partners
You Surprise Me
You play?
After Party
Sandra
Blacktops
Avoiding
Date Night
Stay With Me
Alone
The Past
Mom
Happy
Meet the Family
Benjamin Cameron
Thanksgiving
One Day
Birthday
Bubble of Bliss
Momma Knows
Love
History on Repeat
He will be ok?
Team Indigo
Hold Me Tonight
Show me how much
Daddy's little girl
When one door closes
Breathe
A Hundred Questions
San Diego
Could never love you like you needed
Brother
Beau
Ice-cream
We're coming home
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Update

Halloween

4.6K 151 12
By prettiestoflies

"Halloween is definitely my least favourite holiday," I sighed, whilst looking myself over in the full length mirror.

"You hate all holidays," Ali snapped back.

"That's not true!"

"Ok, name one holiday you actually look forward to," she challenged me.

I glared at her in our reflection. We had decided to dress as sexy army girls for the boys annual Halloween party. I had tried everything to get out of it, but eventually I was persuaded by Joey with the promise of a date night if I came along and actually tried dressing up. The girls took care of the costume side of things for me.

I was wearing low riding camo print, cargo pants with a mid length black crop top. We all had matching hats that were the same print as my pants. Ali was in a short, tight camo print dress and Harper had a skirt in the same material, but a crop the same as mine. I will admit we looked pretty hot, but that didn't mean I liked Halloween.

"Well I don't totally hate Christmas. But most holidays are either about family, which I don't have, or it's about spending money to see who can buy the best gifts. Worse are holidays like Halloween or Valentine's Day, they are just pissing contests for who has the best costume or who spoils their significant other the most, we just do it because everyone else is. I like New Year's Eve though. Does that count?"

"Tell us how you really feel!" Ali rolled her eyes and Harper laughed at our bickering.

"Whatever, you're the one who asked. Let's get this party over with," I grumbled.

"Photo's first! Mom asked me to send her some," Harper insisted.

After we took some photos while enjoying a couple of pre-drinks we gathered our belongings and walked our way across campus.

As usual we could hear the music long before we could see the house. Even I, the Halloween cynic, could admit the boys had done well. There were carved pumpkins lining the walkway. A skeleton in a team guernsey guarding the front door and fake spider webs laced around the front porch.

By the front door stood a cauldron full of wrapped candy. I helped myself to a couple as we walked inside.

My eyes swept around the room as we entered and saw an array of costumes, ranging from the usual cheerleaders, police and naughty nurses to girls wearing nothing more than lingerie.

Guys were generally less creative with their costumes, dressing as footballers or pilots. I was only looking for one in the crowd though. We head towards the kitchen, not missing looks of appreciation as we walked past one group of freshman.

I still couldn't see Joey and didn't know what costume he had chosen, so helped myself to a drink instead.

"Cheers!" Ali, Harper and I clinked our cups together before taking a sip.

As I lowered the cup, I felt hands wrap around my bare waist. I knew instantly they were Joey's, I know his smell instantly and the exact way my body reacts to him before he even speaks.

"I'd recognise this sexy body anywhere," he whispered in my ear before kissing my neck.

I smiled and turned in his arms. He looked me up and down and growled, "I might have to get you a hoodie so no one else gets any ideas."

"Oh hush. They can all look, but only you can touch," I said, not allowing him to say anything else by pushing my lips onto his. He pulled me close, wrapping his arms tight around my body as our kiss deepened. He was already turned on.

"Get a room you two," Ryan called from beside us.

Joey pulled back and looked at me with eyebrows raised, "Let's go?" He asked.

"Later big boy. You made me dress up and come to this party, I should at least keep the costume on for a little while!"

"Fine," he pouted and I laughed.

Only then did I take a step back to take in his costume. Ryan, Ethan and Joey had sort of dressed as pirates. They must have purchased pirate pants from the costume store, had fake swords on their hips and loose white shirts that were open at the chest. They had ditched the hats and eye patch though.

"I mean, good try," I laughed, taking hold of his shirt where it sat open.

Joey shrugged. "We tried. Besides, I knew I'd be taking it off sooner rather than later," he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively making me giggle.

"Down boy! I'm stealing her to dance with me before she dances with you in the sheets!"
Ali said pulling me away. I shot him an apologetic shrug and blew him a kiss. He smirked at me smugly, knowing I was all his.

"Girl, he is frisky tonight!" Ali exclaimed. I looked back over my shoulder to see him still watching me, winking when he saw me turn around. I blushed slightly.

"Can you blame him? The way those pants sit on your hips is sexy as hell!" Harper joined the conversation.

"Ok, can we stop discussing how horny my boyfriend is," I laughed and both girls agreed.

My girls and I danced, and I hate to say it, but I was having a great time at the Halloween party. I guess it's more about the company you keep than the reason for the party and maybe, especially seeing Joey in that open shirt, I wasn't hating on Halloween so much any more. It might even become one of my new favourite holidays.

"Girls, don't freak out, but it kinda looks like your boys have company," Ali said carefully, making us glance over to the kitchen where the boys still were.

There were a couple of lingerie clad girls trying to flirt with Joey and Ethan. I wasn't jealous, I had full trust in Joey. I didn't trust the girls though, so I decided it was time to intervene.

"Want to have some fun with this?" I asked Harper, a sly grin on my face as I concocted a plan.

We sidled up behind the girls that were trying to flirt with our boys, silently gesturing to them to stay quiet about us. Positioning ourselves close enough to hear the conversation, but far enough away to not be noticed. Not that they would notice us anyway, they couldn't take their eyes off the boys.

We appeared to have arrived at the right time, hearing as girl 1, platinum blonde hair, red lingerie and devil ears as her costume tried to seduce Joey.

"You know I would blow your mind, we could just head on up to your room and I can show you," she said seductively while tracing her hand down his open chest.

I had to stop from laughing as I watched his reaction over her shoulder.

"I have a girlfriend, so thanks but no thanks," he replied, removing her hand and I felt proud of him for shutting her down instantly.

"I don't see a girl, she wouldn't have to know. It could be our dirty little secret," she tried again.

Her brunette friend was pawing at Ethan, but I could see Harper wasn't enjoying this quite as much as I was, so it was time to put an end to it.

I slid on up next to the girl, who by now had tried to move even closer to Joey. She took half a second to notice me, looking me up and down and scowling.

"Excuse me, we are kinda busy here," she scoffed at me.

I then very obviously looked her up and down, then scrunched up my face.

"Nah babe, not her," I said to Joey, who raised his eyebrow at me.

"Not me what? Who the hell are you?" She spat.

"I'm his girlfriend who he literally just told you about. See we were considering inviting someone else back to bed with us, make this a real Halloween party. But you really don't make the cut," I shrugged and slid my arm around Joey's waist and leaned my head on his shoulder, smiling sweetly at her.

The girl gaped at me, mouth open. Joey caught on to what I was doing and pulled me in front of his body, he placed one hand low on the waistband of my pants and the other slid under my crop to just below my breast as he kissed me on my neck. I leaned back into him, determined to put on a little show for the girls.

Both girls stared at us open mouthed.

"I agree, honey. Really not up to our standard."

"Whatever. When your done with this slut, don't come find me," platinum blonde scowled as she turned on her heel and left.

All four of us burst into laughter as the two girls walked away and Joey moved his hands to my waist in front of our friends.

"Sorry babe, I really did try to tell her," Joey said to me after his laughter died down.

"I know. I trust you, I wasn't worried about you, just them. You can't help being the hotshot basketballer who all the girls wanna taste of," I grinned at him.

"I'll take you upstairs right now and you can have a taste," his tone lower than usual.

I turned in his arms and pushed my lips to his, kissing him hard. He responded instantly, slipping his tongue into my mouth. We stood there kissing passionately in the kitchen, before we both had to come up for air.

"Let's go," I whispered in his ear and without even a moments hesitation he grabbed my hand and pulled me along behind him to his bedroom.

Joey closed the door, making sure to lock it behind him as I went straight for the bed, kicking off my shoes as I went. I had barely removed the second shoe before Joey was on me, continuing our kiss from where we left off in the kitchen.

He pulled my crop over my head, revealing my black lace bra I had chosen just for him for tonight as I ripped open his last few buttons and pulled his shirt off. He had already ditched the fake sword.

He left my lips, kissing down my neck to my collarbone and the top of my breasts, appreciating my body.

"Did I mention how hot you looked tonight?" He growled, looking me in the eye.

"You might have once or twice," I giggled.

He kissed down my torso, to my hip bones, undoing the buttons on my pants.

"These pants sat so low, it was like a tease all fucking night."

"Maybe that was the plan," I panted out, anticipation building as he pulled my pants off, now able to appreciate the matching black lace.

"Did you wear these for me?" He whispered, his fingers brushing the edge of my lace panties, creeping closer to my soaking wet heat.

All I could do was nod, as he brushed his hand over my centre. Within moments he removed my panties and then my bra, those magic hands roaming all over my body, before coming back between my legs.

I moaned as he ran his experts fingers through my folds, smearing my wetness all over and he circled my clit before plunging two fingers deep inside, curling them up and pumping while using his thumb to put pressure on my clit making my whole body tremble under him.

"Joey," I moaned out his name as I felt myself come undone. "Fuck, your so good at that," I panted out, making him grin.

I recovered quickly, forcing him onto his back and sliding myself over his body. I made quick work of pulling off those ridiculous pirate pants, his boxer briefs quick to follow.

His eyes didn't leave me the whole time, watching with lust as my naked body sat over his. I kissed his neck, under his ear as he spoke.

"God I loved seeing you put those girls in their place, that smart ass mouth of yours."

"Want to know what else this mouth of mine can do?" I whispered back as he growled, clutching my hips harder.

Lowering myself down his body, kissing his rock hard abs, I took hold of his rock hard shaft, pumping it slowly before lowering my mouth to the tip.

I watched his face as I twirled my tongue around, teasing him, before taking pity and sucking as much of his length as I could take into my mouth. I dragged my way back up again, before plunging back down, hitting the back of my throat. I felt him wriggle and moan under me, muttering curse words under his breath as I worked his length with my mouth. Sucking, dragging my teeth lightly, tonguing the tip, driving him crazy.

"I need you. Now!" he commanded, and I needed him just as bad. He reached to his side table, pulling out a condom quicker than I've ever seen. Then he guided my hips over his, lowering me down onto his still hard shaft, letting me ride him.

I felt every part of him this way, as he plunged deep filling me completely. We moved together until we both came completely undone and ended as a mess of sweaty bodies tangled together on the mattress.

"Where the hell did you learn to do that? Actually no, I don't want to know. Just, do it again," Joey laughed and I buried my head in his neck so he couldn't see me blush.

We lay there a while longer catching our breaths, embracing each other, totally content.

"Would you really bring someone else in the bedroom with us?" Joey asked curiously, as though he had been thinking about it non stop.

"I've fantasised about it," I said honestly. "But I don't think I want to share you, I want everything to be about you and me. Learning what we both like together. Both sexually and emotionally."

"I want that too, you and me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 96 24
I swallow nervously looking away from him "I have them for you." He says quietly. "Have what?" I say lowly, wanting to hear him say it the same way h...
2.2M 52.7K 39
[COMPLETE!] "My best friend's brother grew up. Hot." Alexis is months from finishing college and starting a fashion label in New York. Years of plann...
734K 19.7K 72
Ever since Jaylen was younger, the only thing in his mind was basketball. Win championships throughout school, then, eventually, get drafted into the...
538K 14.9K 39
"Leave the heels on,"he said as he pulled my hair to the side and bit down on my ear. I could not help but moan.He was only in his boxers and hard a...