Guilt Tripping The Male Lead...

By Yingsen

After dying from laughing like a madman because of heartbreak and eventually choking, a man named Kaisen got... More

[Prologue]
[System Space]
[ARC 1] Demoted To Concubine
[ARC 1.2] Demoted To Concubine
[ARC 1.3] Demoted To Concubine
[ARC 1.4] Demoted To Concubine
[ARC 1.5] Demoted To Concubine
[ARC 1.6] Demoted To Concubine
[ARC 1.7] Demoted To Concubine
[ARC 1.8] Demoted To Concubine
[ARC 1.9] Demoted To Concubine
[ARC 1.10] Demoted To Concubine
[ARC 1.11] Demoted To Concubine
[ARC 1.12] Demoted To Concubine
[ARC 1.13] Demoted To Concubine
[ARC 1.14] Demoted To Concubine

[ARC 1.1] Demoted To Concubine

16.9K 838 796
By Yingsen

[Please vote if you like the story, the old lazy trash of an author needs some motivation to continue (๑•̀ㅂ •́)و ✧] - Bun

( ̄▽ ̄)~■□~( ̄▽ ̄)

Li Wei carefully placed Bai Yuan on the bed as he hovered over the poor shivering boy. His hands travelled down to Bai Yuan's smooth thighs, caressing it.

Bai Yuan screamed internally, fighting the urge to punch the man on the face or knee his balls.

I know I'm smooth like a mannequin but learn to control yourself you dirtbag!

"W..where are you touching!" Bai Yuan gasped as he stopped the man's hand from going further by gripping his wrist gently.

System Bun who was now floating in the air while covering his eyes, swiped fast on the system shop with shaky hands.

[Uh.. eh.. uhhm.. Host, Bun got a hammer here! Hit him! Quick quick! <(゜ロ゜;)>] Bun panicked as he floated towards his host but stopped when the man who was hovering over his host sent him a glare.

[Waaaaa! Hooost! Can he see Bun? Can he see me!?! ヘ(。□°)ヘ] Bun floated towards a pillar and hid there for the rest of his little life.

Li Wei removed his gaze from the air as he raised a brow, shrugging his shoulders when he saw no one. He stared at the young man who was under him.

He was quite hungry and his wifey is looking like a three course meal at the moment. He wants to eat him inside and outside thoroughly without missing a single spot.

Feeling a smooth and soft hand encircled around his wrist, Li Wei began imagining what if those tiny hands are wrapped around his hard and hot rod instead.

Chuckling, he ignored his wife's cute death glare as he continued to roam his hands on the young man's body only stopping when his palm reached the soft two globes, kneading it.

Fuck self restraint ah! Shameless! So shameless! Bai Yuan thought as he roughly shoved the man's face away from him and kicking him away. Almost.

Before his foot can even land on the man's dick, Li Wei who was above him held his foot and spreaded his legs apart as he placed it on his shoulders.

Bai Yuan cried inside, embarrassed that he was getting manhandled!

Fuck this life! Fuck you! Fuck your main wife too! And fuck your family and even your army and your horses ah! Bai Yuan snapped when the man above him leaned even more, closing their distance.

Not even a minute staying in this world and he's already getting sexually harassed by this scumbag of a male lead!

[Wuuuu.. Bun can't get closer host! Bun thinks the male lead is going to swat little Bun away when Bun gets closer!(;'д`)ゞ] Poor system Bun just let out a tiny sniffle because he can't help but to watch his host getting manhandled by the horny male lead.

Bai Yuan looked at his system who was hiding behind a pillar and sighed. He let out a gasp when the man above him gave his neck a long lick.

Bai Yuan took a deep breath as he shoved the man's face away from his neck and glared at him. "Why are you acting like this?"

"What else? It's because I want you." Li Wei licked his lips when he saw his wifey cutely glared at him again. You need to understand that it only makes my dick harder when you glare at me, wife.

It's better to finish up my mission fast and get away from this horny man.. Bai Yuan shivered when he saw the man looked at him like a piece of meat.

"You wouldn't try to get rid of me many times and repeatingly hurt my feelings just to assure my personal maid who is now your main wife that you love her the most if you do." Bai Yuan muttered under his breath, looking away from the man. His expression hurt.

Li Wei frowned when he saw how his past actions hurted the man. His heart skipped a beat and ached so much when he saw how his eyes became moist and little soft sniffles can be heard.

Bright eyes with tears gazed up at him and he felt the need to wipe those tears away, and that's what he did. He remembered how he chased for this man just to earn his love but neglected him because of an infatuation he felt with his personal maid.

"Ah Yuan, I.." Li Wei's words was cutted off when the man pushed him away. The man's words cutting deep into his heart. He tried reaching out to him just for the young man to swat his hands away, frowning at him.

"Why don't you just keep ignoring me like what you have been doing for the past months? That's what you are good at doing anyways.." Bai Yuan spat out as he got off the bed, fixing his messy robes.

Don't look at me like that! I'm the one feeling guilty instead... But you hurted the original soooo.. Bai Yuan thought as he pouted.

[You can do it, host! Bun is an easy system so the missions are easy too! Unless host asks Bun to raise the difficulty of his mission~ (o・・o)/]

As Bai Yuan was about to exit the room, he felt arms wrapped around his waist tightly and someone nuzzling him like sniffing his soul out of his neck. I literally dumped you already! What are you doing ah!

[Host, please remember that you still have to be the main wife! (•ؔʶ̷ ˡ̲̮ ؔʶ̷)✧]

Don't worry I got this. I'm gonna make him regret first and enjoy myself getting pampered by a handsome man afterwards. Bai Yuan thought as he winked at the floating system.

[Ooooo! But how is host so sure that the male lead will still pamper host afterwards? (/ロ゜)/]

...Can't you see that he's acting like a bubblegum right now? Bai Yuan was deadpanned.

Bai Yuan tried to shake off the man's arms that is wrapped around him. He even tried pinching the man but he's acting like he's a stone boulder and not even moving an inch!

"Please let go.. I need to leave."

Getting no reply, he tried slapping the other man's arms.

"...." Bai Yuan heavily sighed.

WHAT THE FUCK I NEED TO JACK OFF! GET THE FUCK OFF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

[Host is so lively eh.. (°0°)]

"Li Wei.. get off. Haven't you hurted me enough?" Bai Yuan tried talking to the man but he felt that the arms are tightening around him even more.

"Ah Yuan.. give me a chance to make things right.." Li Wei muttered, placing a kiss on the smaller man's neck.

"Get off.."

"...."

"Li Wei, let me go..."

"....."

WHY ARE YOU SO ANNOYING AH! MY BALLS FEELS ITCHY! LET A MAN DATE WITH HIS RIGHT HAND PEACEFULLY!

"Li Wei, please let go.. you're hurting me."

YES MY BALLS HURTS!

Li Wei loosened his hold and placed another kiss on the man's shoulder.

[He's not budging, host! Do you want Bun to smack him? (--〆)]

...Can you?

[.... No (┳Д┳)]

"Please, Ah Yuan.. I'll do anything you ask for." Li Wei muttered as he buried his face on the crook of the smaller man's neck.

"I can't forgive you yet.. I'll have to think about it." Bai Yuan replied in a shaky voice that sounded like he was about to burst in tears again.

"Can't you just stay in my arms?" Li Wei placed both of his hands on Bai Yuan's shoulders and made him face him.

Maybe! Let me jack off first and we'll talk about it!

"I hate being in the arms of a man who held another woman before.." Bai Yuan replied and gazed up at him, disgust can be seen in his eyes.

Li Wei feels like guilt is eating him up so he subconsciously swallowed his saliva. His heart feels like it's about to explode by now.

A tremor of fear went through him when he thought of the smaller one leaving him. "I'll make sure to get rid of her, just stay with me."

Bai Yuan clicked his tongue as he pushed the man away by his chest. "Xiu Ying may have betrayed me but she's still like a child to me. Don't break her heart like what you did with mine."

Of course that's a lie, he almost slapped the woman when he saw him! Both of them are ungrateful trash who couldn't see what the original did for them!

"Then what do I need to do to earn your love again?" Li Wei held his hand gently as he brought it up to his lips, placing a gentle kiss.

"There is no day where I didn't stop loving you.." Bai Yuan looked at him with tears but still managed to put up a smile.

"But what you did is unforgivable.. I know my love isn't enough that you had to seek one in another woman's embrace.. I need time to think about things.. so please let me leave the city.."

Li Wei felt happy the moment he heard that the other man still love him. But he feels hurt and guilty at the same time, because it's true.

He once thought that Bai Yuan isn't enough so he tried to find happiness in another woman. But he can't help but to be selfish.

The moment he heard that Bai Yuan wants to leave him and far away from him, he snapped.

"You can never leave me Ah Yuan.. you're mine.." Li Wei said, gritting his teeth. He ignored the other's pleas and carried him like a sack of potatoes.

"No one is allowed to have you but me." Li Wei felt possessive all of a sudden.

FUUUCK! I SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID THAT! Bai Yuan screamed in his head, wanting to throw a tantrum.

Li Wei threw him on the bed again as he spread the smaller one's legs, grinding their hips together.

[Host is going to get eaten again! (o'Д')]

"I'm not going to let you leave me, Ah Yuan. If you want me to get rid of that girl then that is what I will do." Li Wei leaned in closer, his hand on the back of Bai Yuan's neck as he smashed their lips together.

Fuck this! This is torture! Bai Yuan who was still on drugs felt even more horny. He wrapped his legs around the man's waist, feeling the man smirking on their kiss.

A string of saliva can be seen when the man on top broke the kiss when he felt the other one almost out of breath. "Are you still going to leave me?"

Bai Yuan looked at him in a daze, trying to catch his breath.

A sexy handsome man is above me.. dream come true!

"I.. I want to leave, Li Wei." Bai Yuan glared at him, still blushing.

[Host be careful! The male lead is blackening! (;゚д゚)]

Mhm.. then let him.

[..Host are you a masochist?]

....maybe not, maybe yes

Li Wei felt his patience wearing thin. He's not going to let his wifey leave him. Not now. Never.

"Servants!" Li Wei suddenly shouted and a bunch of hooligans came straight into the room.

"Bring me a chain." Li Wei didn't remove his gaze from the other one as he smirked when he heard the other gasped.

Holy shit, wait what!? Bai Yuan's eyes widened.

[Bun already told you host.. (T⌓T)]

"Don't worry, wife. I will treat you well." Li Wei smiled at him, his smile not reaching his eyes. Li Wei's hand touched his cheeks as he wiped the dried tears and caressed them gently.

I'm into BDSM but not like this ah!

Bai Yuan shivered, he can feel the hair on his neck standing up because of that smile.

[System Notice: The Male Lead has blackened]

( ̄▽ ̄)~■□~( ̄▽ ̄)

[Author might update tomorrow or after 2 days. Author's schedule is very hectic that's why! ✧٩(の❛ᴗ❛ の)۶] - Bun

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
583K 35.5K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
902K 41.4K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

103K 2.4K 39
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...