The Love That Bounds

By 5454tiffany

Sanyukta Ahuja is her father's princess but heartbroken as her mother died when she was at the tender age of... More

01 |The Thorns That Prick|
02 |The Blood That Flows|
03 |The Pain That Stings|
04 |The Laughter That Sooths|
05 |The Wounds That Heal|
06 |The Gestures That Bring Smiles|
07 |The Wedding Bells That Ring|
08 |The Heart That Cries|
09 |The Words That Hurt|
10 |The Hatred That Speaks|
11 |The Heart That's Cold|
12 |The Little Things That Doesn't Go Unseen|
13 |The Care That Makes Her Wonder|
14 |The Soul That's Crushed|
15 |The Title That Brings Them Closer|
16 |The Behavior That Confuses|
17 |The Anger That Penetrates|
18 |The Bittersweet Relationship That They Share|
19 |The Things That Hurt Her|
20 |The Shoulder That She Can Cry On|
21 |The Little Things He Does|
22 |The Side That She Takes|
23 |The Fun That They Have|
24 |The Identity That's Unknown|
25 |The Memories That Makes Him Smile|
26 |The Things That Makes Him Angry|
27 |The Embrace That She Loves|
28 |The Battle That He Won|
29 |The Kiss That They Share|
30 |The Things That He Does For Her|
31 |The Unknown Feelings That He Feels|
32 | The Feelings That He Finally Releases|
33 |The Cuteness That She Loves|
34 | The Love That He Confesses|
35 | The Actions That Makes Her Smile|
36 | The Love That Bounds Them Together|
38 |The Flames That Ignite|
39 |The Moments That They Share|
40 |The Relationships That Matter|
41 |The Happiness That He Longed For|
42 |The Happiness That He Longed For II|
43 |The Cuteness That Makes Them Smile|
44 |The Things That Woo Her|
45 |The Romance That They Love|
46 |The Battle That They Almost Lost|
|Epilogue: Their Bundle Of Joy|
Bonus Chapter |Their Second Plus|

37 |The Actions That Makes Her Smile II|

11.9K 601 63
By 5454tiffany

"Babe," Sanyukta started, eating the last drop of ice cream as Soham looked at his phone, now shifting his gaze to her.

"Yes ang-you ate it off."

She licked the cream moustache slowly as she looked on him innocently, placing the spoon back in cup.

"Sorry." She blew him a kiss and threw away the cup in a near by bin with his eyes stuck on her.

"Why are you so cute?" he asked.

"Because I just am." Sanyukta whipped her hair sassily, flashing him a wide smile.

"What were you going to ask?"

"Oh yeah, why is there a picnic basket and a traveling bag in the back seat?"

"We're going to the beach."

Sanyukta eyes sparkled in excitement when she heard the word beach.

The beach was a comfort place for her. She found peace and joy in lying in the sand or sitting on the shore with the water rushing up to her and then retreating.

That was her small world and she couldn't wait to share it with him.

"Then let's go, what are you waiting for?"

He heard the excitement in her voice and smiled as she dragged him out of the parlor and to the car.

He wanted to spend the whole day with her and only her. Whether she was in his arms or not, he only wanted her to be with him.

Soham knew for the next few days he will be stuck with work 24/7 and won't get time to be with her, so he wanted today to be special. To make up for those missing days he will be spending without her.

As he gawked at her, he noticed the car was going way too fast and over the speed limit.

"If you drive this fast then will we reach our death beds quicker than us reaching at the beach."

"And if you continue to gawk at me like that then I won't mind biting your lips," she replied sassily, flashing him a devious smirk.

He sat up properly and shifted his gaze to outside the window making her chuckle.

He didn't mind her kissing him, he LOVED it but when she bites his lips he hated that. For him it feels like he was bitten by a cat.

"But I would like you to kiss me, without biting my lips," he spoke, trying to hide his blush.

"You will have to wait for that."

Even though he wasn't facing her he knew that she winked at him as he knew his wife.

"You can come out the car now."

He looked at around realizing that they were at the beach and chuckled at himself for zoning out a bit.

Sanyukta took the bags from the back seat and held his hand, intertwining their fingers together and walked into the warm, soft sand after she kicked off her shoes.

"Race you to the changing rooms," Soham said like a child, releasing her hand, running down the beach.

"That's cheating Soh! Soham!" she shouted running after him, handling the bags while doing so.

He ran around passing people and jumped over folded out chairs and picnic baskets while Sanyukta was struggling to catch up with him.

"I win! I win!"

"I am going to drown you in the water no wait, I will feed you to the sharks, just wait and watch."

He stopped jumping and looked on Sanyukta from head to toe who had sand in her hair and in her mouth after falling into a sand castle.

"Sorry baby."

"Don't sorry baby me. You left me with all the bags to run with and while doing that fell flat on my face!"

She slapped and punched him playfully, gently kicking his butt too.

"Okay, okay I'm really sorry. Forgive your Soh bear please."

His cute pout and puppy eyes made her stop as she couldn't resist it and he knew that very well.

"You need to stop using that pout on me," Sanyukta told pushing him aside, handing him the picnic basket, taking the bag with her.

She entered the changing room and locked the door getting ready to change.

"I forgot to pack the sunscreen so don't kill me."

"I won't don't worry. By the way-what the hell is this!"

"What?"

She unlocked the door and stuck her head out along with her hand, showing him the long dress he packed instead of her swim suit.

"Why is there a dress in here? Am I supposed to wear this?

"Yeah. I can't allow other men to gawk at you so I had to pack something so that they won't. It's a pretty dress right? I got it in your favorite color."

"I will stab you Soham. How am I supposed to enjoy the beach in this dress?"

"I was joking sweetheart. Your swim suit is in the small compartment with my swim trunks."

"It had to be or else-"

"I know you would have stabbed me."

They chuckled in unison and she went back inside to change.

"Stop eating the snacks," she said loudly, his eyes widening in shock at how she heard the crunches despite him trying to eating as quietly as possible.

'How did she-'

His mind couldn't even finish its sentence and he slowly slipped the bag of chips back into the basket.

Minutes later, Sanyukta opened the door of the changing room and stepped out in her favorite bikini Himanshi bought her a month ago.

Upon looking on her Soham tripped over his own foot as he walked towards her.

She was looking extremely beautiful and sexy at the same time and him taking his eyes off her was not a possibility.

Her hair was let loose the way he liked it and was touching her waist and the swim suit she was wearing completely showed her curves.

"You have a problem with gawking at me," she spoke, bringing him out of his daydream.

"What can I say sweetheart? You are looking so sexy right now."

He was about to wrap his arms around her but she pushed him away. "People are watching Soh. Go and change."

He chuckled and handed her the picnic basket, stepping inside of the changing room she came out of.

"I am by the food stall a few feet away from the big yellow umbrella okay," she shouted from outside.

"Okay and please cover yourself with a towel. I am the only one who can see you like this."

"Then what is the point of coming to beach crazy man?"

He laughed and slightly opened the door, sticking his head out. "To stare at the sunset with the person you love the most."

Sanyukta smiled and shook her, fixing the straps of the basket over her shoulder. "Just hurry up and change."

As Sanyukta walked down the beach in the warm, soft sand, her toes curled up taking some sand with them and the enriching smell of the sea and delightful warm sun rays dwelled in her nose as well as her skin, making her feel so free and fresh.

It has been a while seen she has been to the beach and finally coming back to one of her comfort places made her feel so happy, and more importantly now since she has Soham with her to share that free, fresh feeling with.

She had dreams of being proposed to on the beach or even having her wedding on the beach just like her parents, but even though she didn't get that, she was still glad that she found Soham to share her entire life with, though he didn't propose to her on the beach or had their wedding there either.

Sanyukta placed the big beach towel in the sand and set the picnic basket down on it. As she was about to sit, she felt Soham's arms snake around her waist and his face nuzzled into her neck.

"I still can't get my eyes off of you," he spoke, placing a kiss on her cheek.

"How did you change so quickly?"

"It's just a swim trunk baby, it doesn't take that long to put it on." He moved the loose strand of hair out of her face and continued to keep her close to him. "But I really wanted to see you so I changed as fast as I could."

Sanyukta smiled, or more likely blushed at his words enjoying being in his arms.

"You were going to sit so sit."

"I'm fine this way, in your arms."

"But you will still be in my arms sweetheart."

They sat down on the towel together with him still holding her by her waist and Sanyukta leaning back on his chest.

They watched people walk and ran passed them, either after their children or pets or after their spouse.

"Aww look at that baby. Isn't she cute? Just like Vanya, she has chubby cheeks."

"Yeah, very cute." Soham zoned out for a moment, thinking deeply about him and Sanyukta having children running here and there around the house.

"I was thinking we should buy Vanya the same swim suit along with the those cute onesies I saw online this morning. What do you think?"

Not paying attention or any heed to her words he continued to think deeply.

"Soh? Soh? Soham!"

She finally nudged him braking his train of thoughts, bringing him back to reality.

"Where were you lost?" she asked.

"Sorry I was thinking about something. What did you say?"

"I was saying that we should buy Vanya the same swim suit and those onesies I saw online."

"We should, she would look so cute in them."

He went back to looking at people who were passing by but Sanyukta wanted to have some fun.

"Let's go swimming. Race you there!"

Saying that she took off, jumping out of his hold and running down the beach, passing through crowds of people.

"This is not fair Sanyukta," Soham said, running after her even though he couldn't catch up to her.

Sanyukta laid down in the water on her back, enjoying the movement of the water against her body and how calming it was.

"That was cheating."

"Everything is fair in love and war baby."

She grabbed his hand, pulling him down into the water with her and held it tightly.

"Feel the water, enjoy the water."

"I want you to hug me first," he told.

Sanyukta hugged him and he pulled her back to shore, holding her waist firmly.

"Let's just sit on the shore for now."

They sat down and enjoyed the moving water rushing up to them, touching their bodies and retreating back.

"We should do this more often."

"Definitely should."

Hi guys I hope you liked this part. Remember to vote and comment.😉

5454tiffany

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

492 93 11
🌸πŸ₯‚ This story is all about Love, comedy, drama and maybe some emotional too ig, but there's not a second lead. Yash is type of a playboy, and flir...
40.9K 5.1K 31
Anika's life is comfortable, That's what the 'high society' people will say when they are questioned by anyone. Financially independent from birth, c...
466K 30.1K 92
Arjun is out on a revenge to destroy the family who are reason for his pain. He is a man with no Hope. He loves destroying...all his years in busine...
2K 104 27
Sneak peak: "How can a woman be so selfish?? Until yesterday she was with another person and today she's ready to marry me.. I can't believe this...