harry styles oneshots !

By louscheries

- [ fluffy baby harry oneshots ] ; requests open <3 read tags before u start ! More

accidents happen.
erections.
doctor, doctor.
babysitter.

unsettled.

5.1K 49 3
By louscheries

"don't w-wanna go boo-o-o!" harry wailed, as louis sighed, settling the distressed boy onto his hip and bouncing him gently, trying to calm him down before they had a repeat of the other week when harry worked himself up so much that he threw up all over liam.

"why not babe? you always have so much fun on tour." louis replied, patting harry's bum in efforts to calm him down, once doing so discovering his pull-up was quite heavy, causing louis to subtly pull back the waistband and check, finding harry to have wet it more than once by the looks of it.

"t-too many p-people an-an' management are m-meanies." harry sobbed, burying his head into the crook of louis' neck as his arms snuck around to fist louis' shirt tightly.

"oh baby." louis cooed, rubbing harry's back soothingly.

"louis, we need to get going now, what's taking so- oh love, what's got us so upset, huh?" liam asked, popping his head into the living room of the flat, as he gave louis a confused look, who mouthed an 'i'll tell you later' back at him.

"can you take him for a second?" louis asked, liam nodding as harry was transferred onto his own hip, harry whimpering through his cries at the sudden jolt of movement.

"he's done quite a bit of a wee in his pull-up, and i don't want him to get a rash so i'm gonna change him now, but we'll definitely have to change him again before we go." louis said in a low voice, even though harry was too focused on crying to pay attention to what louis was saying.

"put him in a nighttime diaper instead, it holds more and we're leaving soon anyways so you won't have to worry about changing him before we go." liam replied, rubbing harry's chubby cheek softly with his finger, as louis nodded.

"harry baby, i'm just gonna go get your things so we can do a quick change, okay bubba?" louis said, turning his attention back to harry, as liam carded his fingers through the boy's curls.

"no-o-o! boo, d-don't leave-e!" harry cried, alarmed at the fact louis was going somewhere without him, even though he was going to come back.

"love, he's coming right back, just relax for me." liam said calmly, trying to reassure harry, who just shook his head frantically, trying to wiggle out of liam's firm grip and back into louis'.

"oh harry, shh you're okay, i'm here," louis sighed, taking him from liam and perching the boy on his hip again.

"i'll grab it lou, don't worry." liam said, patting louis' shoulder.

"can you make him a bottle too? i'm hoping that will calm him a bit." louis requested, taking a still sobbing harry over to the couch, as liam nodded and left the room.

louis sat down so that the two were chest to chest, with harry straddling his hips.

"you're gonna have so much fun, babe. we'll get to see mumma lou and mumma caroline, and you'll get to meet fans, and you'll have tons of fun!" louis exclaimed, mouthing a thank you to liam, who came back with harry's diaper bag and handed it to louis, before heading into the kitchen to prepare a bottle.

harry didn't respond, as he continued to cry, occasionally wiping his snotty nose on louis' shirt. "oh shh, baby. you're okay, i'm right here." louis reassured, laying harry down on the couch, slipping a large warm hand under his shirt to rub his tummy.

"d-don' wanna g-go boo, please d-don't make me-e." harry whimpered, hiccuping sadly.

"shh, you're be fine bubs, the boys and i will be there the entire time too! aren't you excited to sing, babe?" louis spoke, running his free hand through harry's curls.

"m-m'huh," harry hesitated, before looking at louis a bit warily. "m'nervous, b-boo."

louis nodded understandingly, happy that the younger boy was voicing his concerns this time, not just crying incoherently. "of course bubba, that's normal. even boo gets nervous sometimes!" louis exclaimed, as harry gasped quietly, a hand flying to cover his mouth.

"boo g-gets n-nervous too?" harry asked, as louis nodded.

"everyone does, bubba. i bet you liam and niall do too."

eventually, harry calmed down with louis rubbing his belly and some sweet words of reassurance, so he was able to change harry into a fresh diaper.

"you got any more wee-wees in there baby, before i take your pull-up off?" louis asked gently, not wanting a repeat of the other day when niall went to change a sleepy harry and got peed on, as he rolled harry's shirt up to his chest.

"nah'uh boo." harry murmured, playing with his fingers, as louis nodded.

"okay then, bum up babe, you know the drill." louis said, tapping harry's thigh lightly so he could remove the used pull-up from under his bum.

harry was fairly underdeveloped, leaving him dependent on the boys for most things. because he acted younger than he actually was, the boys got away with babying him a lot more, not to mention that harry was extremely clingy too, so the older lads were never deprived of cuddles or "kissies" as harry called them.

currently, the younger boy was in pull-ups during the day, and a thicker diaper at night, and louis was currently trying to ease him off his bad habits like needing a pacifier to fall asleep or sucking his thumb for comfort when he's upset, but unfortunately, not having too much luck with it.

"gonna start wiping you, darling." louis said, beginning to warm up the wipes in his hands as harry shivered from the cold air touching his lower half.

"m'huh." harry murmured, wiping away a few tears as louis made sure to wipe his lower regions free of urine so that he didn't get a rash.

louis quickly put some baby powder and gently rubbed it in, before slipping a thick diaper under his bum, as harry sat up a bit, looking at louis with a confused look on his face.

"n-not sleepy, boo." harry said, slightly upset as his hands reached down trying to remove it, only to be stopped by louis, who grabbed his hand and pressed kisses to his knuckles, before gently pushing on harry's tummy to get him to lay back down again.

"i know babes, but we're gonna get going soon and we can't stop to change you once we get on the highway." louis replied softly, as harry just nodded sadly, laying back down and letting louis tape the diaper snuggly around his hips, before he gave harry's bare tummy a rub, wiping a few tears away from the boy's cheeks with his free hand.

"here lou, see if you can calm him down a bit, we're ready to go whenever you guys are." liam said gently, entering the bedroom with a bottle of warm milk, shaking it to distribute the vanilla essence he slipped into it.

"thanks liam." louis said, as liam pressed a soft kiss to harry's nose, before leaving the two, knowing that harry will most likely get worked up again if he's feeling overwhelmed by too many people.

"mmm b-boo, wan' m-milky." harry cried, making grabby hands as soon as he saw the bottle in louis' hand.

"i know bubs, calm down, boo's got you some milky." louis soothed softly as he got harry situated on his lap, patting his diapered bum as he latched onto the bottle, suckling nosily.

"such a sad bubba today, aren't you?" louis cooed, using his sleeve to wipe under harry's eyes as he hiccuped around the bottle.

"how're we doing in here?" niall asked, popping his head into the room to find louis and harry. "heard bubba was upset." niall said, walking over to harry, who was still sucking pitifully at the bottle, pulling away for a second to give niall a little half hearted kiss on the cheek at his request.

"hazzie's just a little unsettled today, aren't you bubba?" louis replied, frowning slightly when harry began to push away the bottle away from his face, before mouthing to niall, "he's upset about tour."

"but hazzie, you're gonna have tons of fun on tour!" niall said, "i even heard from a little birdie that if you were good, mumma might join us for a bit!"

harry's head perked up a bit at that. "mummy's comin'?"

"i guess we'll have to ask her later, huh babe?" niall asked, harry giving him a shy nod, before laying his head back down on louis' shoulder, as he held the bottle closer to harry's mouth.

"no m-more, boo." harry mumbled, ducking his head down into louis' tummy to hide when louis prodded his lips with the bottle.

"bubs, drink a little more for boo, please." louis said, wanting harry to finish the bottle, only resulting in harry shoving the bottle away again.

"are you sure bubba? you only drank half of it." niall piped up confusedly, as normally harry downs his bottles quickly, causing the boys to usually have to tilt the bottle back a bit so he couldn't drink it as fast.

"n-no more." harry repeated, as louis just sighed, getting him situated so he could burp him, causing harry to whine.

"'top boo-o, don't l-like it" harry whimpered, as louis gently patted his back, trying to pull away from the older lad.

"shh i know bubs, but boo can't have poor hazzie getting a sore tummy, can he?" louis said, looking desperately at niall for help, who motioned to louis that he had no idea how to soothe the distressed boy.

louis managed to get harry burped with minimal whines, harry resting his head on louis' shoulder when he was finished.

"i think someone tired themselves out, huh babe?" louis cooed, as harry's watery eyes began to close, and the boy struggled to fight sleep.

harry's head rested on louis' chest, the young boy floating off to sleep with the rhythm of louis' steady heartbeat lulling him to unconsciousness.

"i has paci, boo?" harry whispered, with a pleading look, as louis just nodded, feeling bad for the poor boy, while niall left and found a pacifier for harry, bringing it back to louis, who slipped it between harry's puffy lips.

"just remember that paci is only for sleepies at night-nights, okay bubba? this is a one time thing." louis reminded harry, as the boys only allowed him to have it for comfort at night.

"m'huh, only for sleepies." harry repeated, slurring tiredly from behind the pacifier, his words muffled.

louis decided to rock harry for a bit, as he made quiet snuffling sounds into louis' shoulder, eventually falling asleep, before niall was checking the time on his phone, mouthing to louis that it was time to go.

louis stood up slowly, the two hoping that harry wouldn't wake up, just as liam came into the room, a backpack on his shoulders.

"oh- i was just coming to get you guys, we need to get going, we're already a bit late." liam whispered, eyeing harry warily as louis gave him a 'don't you dare wake him' look, in fear that if anyone spoke too loudly, it would startle harry and he would have another meltdown.

"i'm gonna go put him in the carseat, everything's packed right?" louis whispered, completely freezing as harry stirred for a moment, whimpering behind the pacifier before settling again, as louis let out a sigh of relief.

"yep, we're good to go, does he need a change?" liam asked quietly, as the three exited the living room, padding down the hallway to the foyer.

"i don't think so, but he will soon." louis replied, his hand snaking down to harry's padded bum to check, thankfully finding it to be still dry. "he only drank about half his bottle, but i wouldn't doubt that it'll go right through him anyways."

"only half?" liam said, raising his eyebrows, as niall nodded, waving the half-full bottle in his hand in liam's face.

"yeah, refused it when i tried to feed him." louis replied, managing to slip his vans on with one hand, other hand supporting harry's bum so he wouldn't fall.

"that's weird, usually he drinks it all." liam spoke, as niall took the bottle over to the sink and rinsed it clean, taking it back over to the two boys, and tucking it into the diaper bag liam had slung on one arm.

"maybe he's got a stomach-ache?" niall suggested, thanking liam as he handed niall his shoes.

"usually he says something though. i think he's just upset, poor thing said he was nervous about management because they yelled at him last time for being immature." louis replied quietly, looking sadly at the sleeping boy on his hip, before opening the door, and taking harry to the car, as niall locked the door to the flat.

louis managed to get harry buckled into his carseat with minimal fuss, the younger boy still sucking rhythmically on his pacifier as he stirred and sniffled for a second, before calming down again as louis rubbed his chubby cheek with his finger to settle the boy, knowing that skin to skin contact always relaxed harry, whether he was awake or not.

that was another disadvantage to harry being underdeveloped, he had to still use a carseat, and he was definitely not happy about it. he put up a fuss almost every time the boys tried to put him in it, usually resulting in harry having a sore bum at the end of the argument, which is why they were pretty thankful he was asleep this time.

"lou, wake him please, we gotta get checked in." liam said from the front seat, unbuckling his own seat belt and getting out, walking around the side to be greeted with a valet, who took liam's keys with a smile.

louis nodded, getting out of the car and walking around to harry's side and unlocking the child lock on the door before sliding it open to find a still-snoozing harry, with tear stained cheeks, drool on his puffy lips and his pacifier resting against his belly, still attached to the beaded chain that was clipped to his shirt, keeping the comfort item connected to the boy.

louis placed a hand on harry's warm tummy, gently rubbing circles to rouse the boy from his sleep.

"hi baby boy," louis cooed, harry's dilated eyes fluttering open, as he looked around and his bottom lip began to wobble slightly, louis realizing he was upset because he was restrained in the carseat and he didn't understand where he was.

"did you have nice sleepies, bubba?" louis asked softly, as he reached down into the diaper bag at harry's feet to find a baby wipe, gently wiping away the drool on harry's lips as he whined, trying to make grabby hands for louis, but having no such luck due to the seatbelt strapping him down.

"b-boo, wan' o-out." harry mumbled sadly, louis nodding, giving his pudgy tummy a little pat before finding a trash can to throw out the wipe.

"i know i know, boo's coming, hold on bubba." louis reassured comfortingly as he walked back to the car, quickly undoing the belt and setting harry on his hip, as niall and liam greeted harry before beginning to take their belongings inside the hotel.

"are we a bit more settled now babe? you were such a fussy bubba earlier." louis said softly, trying to get harry engaged in conversation, only to have him bury his head into louis' shoulder.

"no bubba, no more sleepies, gotta stay awake for boo." louis cooed, bouncing harry on his hip, harry glaring adorably at the older man who chuckled.

"meanie boo, w-wanna go sleepies." harry grumbled, but his grumpy mood was quickly forgotten when he saw paul walking out of the hotel with niall.

"paulie!" harry squealed, wiggling in louis' grip until louis set him on his feet, the younger boy stumbling over to paul, who had his arms open for a hug.

"hi haz! how ya doing, buddy?" paul asked, enclosing the boy in a hug.

"good." harry replied, as paul ruffled his hair.

"we had a bit of a rough morning, but hazzie had a nice nap in the car so i think we're in a bit of a better mood now." louis informed, as paul nodded, greeting louis with a pat on the back.

"well, the boys and i got all the bags in, so you two can go get settled." paul said, handing louis the hotel room keys and harry's diaper bag as louis hoisted harry back on his hip, before taking it from paul with a thank you, and following niall into the building.

the three stepped into the elevator, niall letting harry clutch his hand from louis' hip, as he had a bit of a fear of elevators.

"are you okay there, bubba? you keep wriggling." louis asked, looking over at harry who blushed.

"m'wet boo." harry murmured, playing with niall's fingers as the elevator dinged.

"no worries babe, we'll get you changed when we get up in the room." louis assured, not wanting to leave his baby uncomfortable.

"toss me the keys, lou." niall said, catching them as louis fished the keys out of his pocket and tossed them to the blonde boy, before he unlocked the door to the suite.

"we just assumed hazzie here would wanna stay with you, so all your bags are in here, but we can always switch if anyone wants too." niall spoke, tossing the keys on the dresser as louis set harry on his feet and looked around for a moment, before nodding.

"how are we doing, lads?" liam asked, walking into the hotel room.

"good good, i was thinking we should get unpacked, and then go grab some food?" louis said, as the other two nodded, before turning to harry. "are you getting hungry, baby? we need to get some food in you, last thing you had was that bottle." louis sighed, feeling bad that they were so focused on getting the young boy calm that they basically forgot to feed him all day.

"m'huh. change now, boo?" harry asked softly, patting the front of his sweatpant-covered diaper, causing the other boys to chuckle.

"of course bub, let me grab your things." louis replied, as the other two boys told louis they were going to go unpack, knowing harry didn't like an audience.

"okay babe, lay down for boo." louis told harry, who laid down on the bed, fingers fumbling with his hoodie strings.

"bum up so i can take these off please." louis said, referring to harry's sweatpants, louis sliding them off with ease as harry lifted his bum up.

"okay bubba, let's get this icky diaper off you." louis said, fingers undoing the tapes as harry giggled.

"m'huh, icky." he said, as louis chuckled.

"any more wee-wees in there, babe?" louis asked, not wanting to be peed on, as harry shook his head no.

"okay, bum up again." louis carefully slid the wet diaper from under the boy, rolling it up and tossing it in the garbage can in the bathroom, before coming back and pulling a baby wipe out of the package sitting on the bed.

"gonna start wiping, baby." louis warned, harry shivering under his touch.

"s'cold." harry mumbled, scrunching his nose up as louis laughed, wiping his privates and thighs clean of urine.

"boo? can i has some lotion after this?"

not long ago, harry had found some lotion in lou teasdale's bag, and she gave him some every time he saw her, hence harry's obsession with it. eventually, the boys just went out and bought a bottle for harry himself, because he loved it so much and it 'made his hands soft.'

"what's the magic word, bubba?" louis teased.

"please?" harry corrected with a giggle, as louis nodded, beginning to sprinkle baby powder on harry and gently rubbing it in.

"of course, babe." louis said, grabbing a fresh pull-up and slipping it over harry's hips before giving his tummy a rub to signal they were finished.

"there we go, all clean baby!" louis cheered.

"all clean!" harry repeated, giggling as louis tickled his exposed tummy.

"i'm glad you're in a better mood now baby, boo doesn't like it when you're sad. you feeling better after your sleepies?" louis asked, as he helped harry up and back into his sweatpants, receiving a nod from the boy.

"that's good, bubba." louis said, leaving momentarily to go wash his hands in the bathroom.

"l-lotion?" harry whined, following louis like a lost puppy to the bathroom.

"i know haz, don't worry i didn't forget, just gotta wash my hands first." louis assured the boy, who waited patiently for louis to finish, before following louis back out, rubbing palms of his hands together.

"okay bub, hands out." louis instructed, as harry held his hands out and louis squeezed some lotion into them, harry squealing and rubbing his palms together, before quickly bringing them up to his nose to sniff.

"thank you!" harry said, shoving his hand in louis' face for him to smell, louis chuckling at the action, as he held harry's hand anyway from his face.

"i'm okay bubba. now how about we go and get some food into that little tummy of yours?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 4.6K 44
Just some random Larry Stylinson one shots I wrote :) Mostly fluff so read at your own risk !
148K 2.1K 68
Just some oneshots written by me. This is my First book so I hope you like it 😊 Requests are always open.
16.6K 257 31
exactly what the title says!! mostly fluff and no smut :) 💙💚
25.7K 491 26
*COMPLETED IN 2019* Each one shot will begin with a letter of the alphabet.