ANOTHER GREAT LOVE STORY ~ S...

By just-Reiding

He is a Genius working for the BAU In the FBI. She is a part-time graduate student and a part-time Baker. The... More

Welcome
911 what's your emergency.
Homemade cookies
Elevator Ride
Hi, what can I get you?
hey Jakie,
Running into him
Phone Call
Nerves
lunch date
making plans
Jakie's place
prepping for a date
Table for Two
First Kiss
Invite
Going Out
Cab or something
Day off
Lunch Date pt.2
Girlfriend
Open window
pie
Unexpected visit
Mansion
Dinner with the team
News
Pretty Boy
Books and coffee
Strange man
Work call
Confidential
Jello
Rest
Goodnight
moving
Secrets and Lies
'the team'
Losing friends
Open doors
Bed and Lamp
Jackson Everet
Past cases
Brothers
Bullets
Operating Room
Hospital
Waiting
Finally back
Epilogue
Thank you for 4.5k views!!

Drinks

1.3K 27 2
By just-Reiding

JJ and I walked into the bar and looked around trying to spot anyone we recognized "JJ, River." I heard someone call. I turned around to see Penelope running towards me. "Hi," I said when she pulled me into a hug. "Hi, how are you? By the way those pastries JJ brought from the bakery were sooo good!" she exclaimed as she pulled me towards the table where everyone else was. "I'm good and thanks it's my job." I joked. She laughed as we reached the table. 

"You just got here and your already making Garcia laugh." Derek Morgon said. I chuckled and said hello to everyone at the table. It was weird saying hi to spencer especially since we spent hours talking the night before. I acted normal like the last time I saw him was when he came into the bakery for the first time over a week ago. 

"So how was your case?" I asked them as we sipped our drinks. "How do you know we had a case?'" Emily asked. Shoot I totally forgot spencer was the one who told me they were on a case. "Don't you guys always have cases?" I asked. "That's true," she said and told me the same things spencer told me. I nodded and we continued to talk. 

In the middle of our conversation, I realized that the two older men were missing I figured they didn't want to come to a loud bar so I decided to not ask. As the night went on I opened myself more and started becoming more comfortable. Or maybe that was the alcohol either way I was making jokes and everyone was laughing. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 21.2K 21
Your relationship with Spencer Reid is a simple one: friends and coworkers together at the BAU. One day, after Spencer stumbles upon something he sho...
85.9K 2.4K 56
Sergeant Abigail (Abby) Laurens transfers to the BAU after an operation in Iraq goes horribly wrong and she loses the one man she's ever truly loved...
233K 4.3K 18
You have just finished graduate school successfully double majoring in Criminal Justice and Forensic Psychology. Along the way you had picked up an i...
2.6K 27 20
"𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚, 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒆" Y/N thought she was over her past but when she had to face it again she realized it st...