𝐔𝐆𝐇! ── 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐇𝐮�...

由 junqskook

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀·˚*. 𝑼𝑮𝑯 ! ( # 𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗣𝗦𝗘 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗗 ) ── Aurora Park wasn't expecting her anx... 更多

00:00
00:01
00:02
00:03
00:04
00:05
00:06
00:07
00:08
00:10
00:11
00:12
00:13
00:14
00:15
00:16
00:17
00:18
00:19
00:20
00:21
00:22
00:23
00:24
00:25
00:26
00:27
00:28

00:09

10K 339 49
由 junqskook

──  𝟎𝟗 . * .°・( 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 / 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 )
❝︎ 𝗀𝖺𝗇𝗀 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽 ❞︎

──

certified dumbass™︎  ┊︎ @roary
uMMMMMM big stream coming later today ??????
↺︎ 10K ┊︎ ♡︎ 387K

↳︎ Corpse Husband ┊︎ @Corpse_Husband
:)
↳︎ certified dumbass™︎ ┊︎ @roary
:)

↳︎ Sykkuno ┊︎ @Sykkuno
:)

↳︎ Jacksepticeye ┊︎ @Jack_Septic_Eye
:)

↳︎ rae ┊︎ @Valkyrae
:)

↳︎ user1 ┊︎ @user1
WHAT'S HAPPENING???????23952352308;.[\;.-=

↳︎ Bobby Bishop ┊︎ @Logic301
;)

──

Aurora Park felt her fingers tremble as she waved politely to her viewers. She had been both dreading and looking forward to this stream for the past few days, facing a constant internal battle. The girl was going to stream with one of her all-time favorite artists, Logic. Well—maybe she should just call him Bobby...

"안녕하세요!" She greeted in perfect Korean, chuckling once people asked for a translation. "It just means hello."

She pulled up Discord, maneuvering her mouse over to their Among Us server before glancing back at the chat.

"I'm super excited to this game today, but I feel like I'm going to either cry or pee my pants by the end of this."

user1: miss thing do NOT do either of those pls

Rory entered the voice chat after entering the Among Us lobby, remaining silent for a few moments. Should she wait for them to greet her or—?

"Rory!" A new, yet familiar voice exclaimed.

The poor girl almost felt her heart stop beating.

"Ohmygosh, hi." She gushed all at once.

Her friends laughed at her nerves, brushing it off as a typical encounter.

"Hey, I'm Bobby."

"Oh, she knows who you are." Seán sing-songed mockingly.

"Oh?"

"Seán, shut up." She seethed.

"No, it's cool." Bobby assured.

Rory almost blurted the next sentence out, but managed to play it cool. "God, I was such a huge fan of yours in high school."

"Was?" He teased.

"Woah, drama." Rae added.

"No—!" Rory was quick to defend herself. "I still am, I just— ugh, I'm gonna shut up now."

"No, no." Bobby waved it off. "Please, go on."

"I just meant that I became your fan in high school when I heard Gang Related for the first time."

"Jeez— you were in high school?"

"Yessir." She nodded, although he couldn't see. "Senior year."

user2: she's fangirling awwwww

"You've seen those videos of when I used to bring fans on stage to rap the second verse, right?"

Frankly, she had no idea where he was going with this. "Yeah, of course."

"Then, Rory, come on up to this metaphorical Discord stage."

"Pardon?"

Bobby laughed, the rest of the gang echoing behind him. "Come on, rap it."

"Oh, no. I can't—"

"Come on, Rors!" Rae encouraged.

"I've heard her do it before, Logic." Seán confessed. "She's not bad."

"Well, now you have to do it." Bobby pressed.

"You can do it!" Poki exclaimed.

Rory eyed her chat warily, scanning the comments all telling her to do it.

user3: do it, rory!

"I don't know..."

"YOLO." Corpse spoke for the first time since she entered the chat, his deep voice sending a shiver up her spine.

Her viewers didn't fail to notice this.

"I mean, I guess..."

"She's just a wittle shy." Felix baby-talked.

"Now, that's just insulting." Rory barked back.

"Hell yeah! Let's go!" Bobby cheered.

"I swear to God, I hate myself." Rory muttered to herself as she pulled up Spotify.

She quickly clicked on Gang Related and skipped towards the end of the song, right where the second verse began. She, once again, looked to her chat for any sort of salvation. However, no one was willing to provide an escape. The music played softly in the background as she neared her mic, eyes clenched shut in embarrassment.

She's going to humiliate herself in front of Logic, a literal genius artist.

The moment she opened her mouth and the first line came out, the chat went silent. Her friends, along with her viewers, were quiet as she dished out the lyrics. All was going swell, until the final part came up—also known as the fastest bit in the entire song.

Rory couldn't help but dread it.

"Get down or lay down. Hit ya' with the Beretta, you better stay down. Stray shots on the playground—"

And she kept going without fault.

The song concluded after what felt like years, Rory closing the Spotify app and staring at her blank desktop in silence. She fidgeted nervously.

"Jesus fucking Christ." Bobby broke the quiet atmosphere.

"Yo, you gotta collab with Logic, or something, Rors." Rae grinned and looked to her chat, where everyone was freaking out over Rory's ability to rap.

"Yeah, what the fuck?" Felix chuckled.

"I'll come out of retirement... Deadass." Bobby joked.

A rush of warmth met her pale cheeks, her hands going up to hide the now pink skin.

"Corpse, you've been oddly quiet." Seán pointed out, fingers stroking his chin in thought.

Rory had noticed this, of course. It was hard to miss the lack of his deep voice.

"Honestly..." Corpse trailed off after a sigh. "I'm kinda impressed."

She felt her blush deepen, her chat going wild at the sight.

user4: she is sO WHIPPED FOR CORPSE

"Thanks, guys." Rory mumbled. "I wasn't sure if I could still do it after all these years."

"Bull." Bobby called. "You almost just rapped it faster than me!"

Poki hummed in agreement. "Guys, I hate to ruin the fun... But we should probably start playing."

The others were quick to agree, apparently having forgotten the purpose of their livestreams in the first place. Upon looking back at her screen, she noticed she was indeed kicked out of the drop ship.

"Uh... Does anyone wanna make a new lobby?"

──

author's ramblings <3
AHHHH thank you for 1k reads and over 100 votes y'all :')
although i've been on wattpad for years, i've never really had a story kinda "take off" like this???? like this wasn't getting any attention and then BOOM, y'all were voting and commenting.
it makes me so motivated whenever you guys vote and comment!

did you guys catch corpse's stream earlier? i missed it :(

also, i thought this chapter was going to be so great bc i had this idea planned for awhile but...... i kinda hate how it turned out </3
it's actually based on a true story—back when i first heard gang related, i saw logic had brought fans up on stage to rap the second verse and i wanted to see if i could do it, so i spent the entire day teaching myself the lyrics (and just how to rap in general) AND I CAN STILL DO IT 😎

anyways... i love y'all!! happy almost holidays 🥺

──

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

623K 14.7K 46
☀︎︎ 𝐶𝑜𝑟𝑝𝑠𝑒 𝙃𝙪𝙨𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙 ☀︎︎ Emeline was just a small gaming youtuber. Anyone new to her channel was always shocked that she was so gorgeous a...
451K 15.2K 38
when you're happy i'm home corpse husband x fem!oc social media © valkyraes
373K 8.4K 32
"HAHA FUCK YOU" she yelled as she's just won the game best friends? no sorry your honour she has a crush on this man. 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦...
214K 6.3K 57
Sykkuno's Twin is exactly opposite to Sykkuno. He's arrogant. Stupid. Cocky. And looks down on gamers like they are worthless. Maybe that's why Valk...