The Demon's Concubine

By 77_Kaleidoscope_77

A star falls into the hands of the Demon king, END, and must adjust to the role of being a concubine. What sh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 - NSFW
Chapter 8 - NSFW
Chapter 10 - NSFW
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 - NSFW
Chapter 15 - NSFW
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 - NSFW
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 - NSFW
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 - NSFW
Chapter 39 - NSFW
Chapter 40
Epilogue 1 - NSFW
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3 - NSFW (Finale)

Chapter 9 - NSFW

6.6K 125 61
By 77_Kaleidoscope_77

This chapter contains smut
I will separate the smut scenes with "xxx" if you wish to skip

~~~

Natsu stood in the entrance room, unable to contain his excitement. He'd been counting the days leading up to now, and he was absolutely ecstatic.

He'd traveled to the dragon kingdom and would be staying there for the week until the ball. The dragon kingdom was huge, and he was glad they were able to stay in the fire lands, his father's castle. Natsu was even more happy that Ignia would be at his own castle, so he'd be able to enjoy his trip back home without any complications.

He stood in the entrance room, waiting for his father. Igneel had been out at the time Natsu arrived, and the demon king wanted to surprise him. There were a few servants that came along with him- his tailors and Lucy- and he wished his blonde companion could meet his father along with him. As a concubine, she was sent straight to the chambers Natsu would be staying in, so she'd have to meet Igneel some other time this week. Happy was here, though, and the blue exceed was just as excited as Natsu.

The grand doors opened, and a few guards filed in before Igneel. The man was in his dragon form before entering the castle, and once he did, his eyes widened in surprise.

"...Natsu?"

Natsu greeted him with a flaming fist, that Igneel caught, of course.

"Long time no see, dad!"

Igneel crushed Natsu in a tight hug, nearly choking him.

"Natsu! It's been so long! And it's great to see you too, Happy!"

"Aye!"

He released his son, and Natsu took in some much needed gulps of air. Igneel examined him, noting that he looked the same as he did last time, not changing in the 2 years since they'd seen each other. His eyes widened when he caught sight of a mark on Natsu's neck, but he decided he'd ask about that later.

"I'm so glad you could come! I know you may not be looking forward to going to the ball, but I want you to make yourself at home here in the meantime. Have you two just come by yourselves?"

"I brought my tailors and Lucy...er, my concubine."

Igneel's face broke into a wide grin, chuckling when Natsu began to blush.

"Ah yes, 'Lucy'... I can't believe you've finally come around! I'd honestly thought it was just a rumor, but when your cousins came back and told me about her, I just couldn't wait to meet this woman who managed to make you change your mind!"

Natsu looked away, tucking his face in his scarf. He groaned when Happy began to snicker beside him. He steeled himself, deciding he did not want to be embarrassed right now.

"You'll meet her soon, but not now. And please try not to scare her... she's come from Tartaros, so you can imagine she's a bit on edge. Also, she's a great person, and I don't want her to ever feel like she's not."

Igneel was impressed with Natsu's protectiveness over this woman. Of course he'd make friends with his concubine, it may be the only way Natsu would be able to have one. He nodded, a proud smile adorning his face.

"Of course! I'll make sure she feels comfortable during her stay here. Happy, why don't we get something to eat? I'll have a servant bring your food to your chambers, Natsu, until Lucy is comfortable with eating in the dining hall."

Natsu nodded as he left to his room. He couldn't wait to show Lucy around, this castle being one of the two he grew up in. He imagined bringing her to the fairy kingdom would be more exciting, seeing as it was his last home before Tartaros and all his friends were there, but he'd have to plan that trip another time. They were already taking a big risk by coming here, what with the angel kingdom being on the search for Lucy, but they hadn't heard of any angels near the dragon realm, so they decided it'd be safe here.

As he'd entered through the doors, he was immediately hit with a strong smell. He strolled through the large room, and as he neared the bed, the source of the sweet scent became apparent.

"Finally... you're back, Master..."

He stared in awe at Lucy's form on the bed, this was probably the most erotic thing he'd ever witnessed.

xxx-

Lucy laid in the center of the bed in nothing but golden jewelry; necklaces, rings and bracelets. Her hair was in two thick braids- Natsu had styled it before their trip here- and each braid rested against her breasts. Her legs were spread wide, and she had been working a glass toy in and out of her core.

"Fucking hell..." Natsu muttered in disbelief. They'd only just got here 2 hours ago, and she was already in the mood! He chuckled to himself, Lucy was always a little hornball. He leisurely made his way over to his wardrobe and began undressing, deciding to keep his boxers on for now. He leaned against his vanity desk and watched the little show Lucy was putting on, growling in satisfaction when she met his eyes.

"My, my... how did you find yourself in this situation, pet?"

Lucy bucked against the hand stroking the toy inside her core, spreading her legs wider and silently begging her master to join her. She hissed when one of the bangles on her wrist brushed against her clit, and she moved her free hand to knead her breast as she repeated the motion.

"I-...mh... the servants h-here gave me the j-...jewelry to welcome me... and th-they were asking about... you...I- ahhn...I was thinking of y-you...and I couldn't help m-myself."

Natsu chuckled darkly as he approached the bed. He leaned down to Lucy's opened mouth and gave her a slow kiss. As they parted, he began caressing her breasts and sucking at her neck. He growled at the necklaces that blocked her skin, but decided there was something sweeter he could sink his teeth into anyway.

"You're so dirty, my horny little pet... playing with yourself after just thinking about me..."

He took pleasure in watching her face flush. She batted her lashes at him and struggled to hold in a moan.

"Y-you were planning t-this trip for s-so l-ahh-long... I haven't had you to m-myself in daysss..."

"Mmhm... well I'm here now. How do you want me, pet?"

"...mmm...d-down there..."

"Where? Use your words."

"Master...please..."

"'Please,' what?"

"Please f-fuck me..."

Natsu chuckled down at her, pecking her on the cheek before lowering himself down her body.

"As you wish..."

He gently removed the glass dildo from her soaking core and placed it to the side. He decided not to stall, adding two fingers inside of her and pulling them out to lick off the juices he collected.

"I bet the servants noticed how horny you are, dirty girl..."

Lucy whimpered, throwing her head back and bucking against his face when he licked along her folds.

"How soon did it take you to start touching yourself once you were alone?"

"However long it took m-me to find the toy..."

"How many times have you made yourself cum?"

"...3 times."

He pushed in 2 fingers, stroking her hole at a fast pace. She threaded her fingers through his hair and gripped harshly when he began sucking on her clit. He glanced up at her, his eyes slanted and glowing.

"Think I can make it 4?"

Natsu added a third finger, nibbling at her abused nub. He snickered inwardly when she began to shudder, recognizing the signs of her orgasm. He flicked his tongue against her clit, and that was it before she was cumming, Natsu lapping up every juice that leaked out of her core.

Lucy removed her hand from his hair and dropped her legs, only just now realizing she'd been squeezing her thighs against him. She tried catching her breath, narrowing her eyes at the way Natsu looked down at her, his own eyes still feral.

"Ride me."

The blonde whimpered as she sat up, and she hoped her legs would hold out long enough. She raised a brow as Natsu didn't lay down, but he pulled her into his lap. She shifted a bit to get into a more comfortable angle and quickly pulled his erect member out from his boxers.

She lowered herself onto him, quickly falling into a rhythm as she bounced up and down. Her hands reached up to pull the hairs at the back of his head, and Natsu captured her lips in a searing kiss in response.

Lucy felt herself nearing an orgasm, and she pushed him down onto the bed by his shoulders. Natsu grinned at her dominance, gripping her hips as she moved on top of him. He squeezed one ass cheek before smacking it, earning a loud moan.

Her legs began to ache, but she wasn't done with him, so she slowed her movements to a simple grind, silently signaling her tiredness. Natsu got the hint, and lifted her off of him.

He laid her on her side and kneeled before her, his legs on either side of her. He lifted one of her legs and wrapped it around his waist, gripping her thigh as she moved a hand above her head to brace herself.

Natsu showed no mercy, starting with a rough pace. She squealed loudly as her head fell back.

"Oh shit...right there- don't stop!"

He obeyed, keeping up his pace. He let out a low groan once he felt her walls squeeze and flutter around him, moaning with her as she came around his cock. Feeling greedy, he leaned down towards her, biting her neck and rubbing her swollen clit, coaxing her into another orgasm.

"Mmm- cum inside me, please! Master~"

Lucy cried out as she felt his hot seed fill her womb, cumming with him in unison.

By the time he stilled and pulled out, the blonde was a limp, flushed mess. Natsu laid on the bed beside her, and she turned to snuggle into the crook of his arm.

-xxx

The two laid there for a while, catching their bearings, but Lucy jolted when she heard the door open.

Servants began filing through, picking up and replacing Natsu's clothes from where he'd left them and heading to the washing chamber to start a bath. Lucy looked on in awe, noticing how each servant was completely focused on their tasks, some of them even unpacking their belongings from their luggage, which Lucy had been too horny to do herself.

"They do that here, is this alright with you?" Natsu whispered as he looked over at her. He was worried that she was feeling uncomfortable with the servants coming in and working in their chambers fresh after sex, especially since she was fully exposed right now.

"Yea it's fine, it just surprised me at first. This is actually how things were back home, they were even less mindful of my privacy though." She was careful to keep her voice low, weary of mentioning her life at her own castle.

Natsu nodded, staying in Tartaros for so long made him forget just how different things were in the dragon kingdom. He thought about how if he were still living here, Lucy would be much more comfortable. The people here were much less judgemental and were easy to get along with.

"Wait, Natsu?"

"Yea?"

"How'd they know when to come in. Were they... listening the whole time?"

"Uh... pretty much, yea..."

Lucy fell quiet, staring at nothing as her words earlier began replaying over and over again in her head. These poor servants...

Natsu chuckled at her dazed expression and kissed her forehead. "Don't worry, they've heard way worse. My dragon brother had a different woman every night. I've even heard some things that have scarred me for life."

She relaxed beside him, tilting her head up to give him a sweet kiss. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders, and she rested her hand on his pectoral. When they parted, she let out a content sigh and laid her head on his chest and tranced his toned abs with her finger.

"You keep referring to him as your 'dragon brother'... that's kind of odd..."

"Ignia is my dad's biological son. He was way older than me when Igneel took me in, and we never really got along. We don't really consider each other brothers. It's just easier to call him that since our relationship is so complicated."

Lucy hummed in understanding, feeling relaxed in Natsu's warmth, and she found herself struggling to keep her eyes open.

"Rest for a bit, then we'll eat and wash up. We gotta be up for breakfast, that's when you'll meet my dad."

"'S your dad nice?"

"Yea, a little too nice... seriously, he's probably gonna say something super embarrassing once ya meet 'em."

She giggled softly, closing her eyes and deciding to take a much needed nap.

Natsu loved going to sleep after her. She always seemed to wake up before him, so times like these were the only way he could see her like this. Her features relaxed and her breath even, Natsu really felt like he could go to sleep like this forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 918 9
(WARNING: LAST CHAPTER IS VERY GOREY) Lucy is ignored and treated as if she were invisible by everyone in the guild, including Master, after the GMGs...
378K 10.5K 49
Natsu is the richest in his country. He rules Dragneel inc. Kind is how he grew up. Cold is what he became. He has his moments, yet one wrong thing c...
12.1K 344 13
TRIGGER WARNING: MATURE THEMES SUCH AS SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION ARE INCLUDED. I WILL PUT WARNINGS AT THE BEGINNING OF CERTAIN CHAPTERS *I don't own Fa...
5.9K 202 38
{Loke/Leo X OC Fairy Tail fanfic} *work in progress.* Storms are considered either the wrath of heavens and spirits by many people. Or they are consi...