His Sin ✔️

By Midika

*Mature Content* "You're mine," he growls, his grip on me tightening. "And I always get what I want." +++ One... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
EPILOGUE

SEVEN

19.2K 643 105
By Midika

Word Count: 1721

¬Amolet

I rest back into my seat, looking at Lev who sits across from me.

Despite owing Lev this dinner out with him, I feel guilty that I can't take my mind off Cian and what he said to me. I already knew that he had left, but I had no idea he could do so with such ease. He didn't even blink, even if he did seem slightly irritated at my presence. I shiver, wondering if he really wouldn't hurt me, or if he is just saying that.

"You could have been killed today," Lev says suddenly, forcing me to concentrate back on our conversation. We chose a nice place for dinner that neither of us have been to. Lev is spoiling me, for some reason, choosing a part of town I wouldn't have dared step into, knowing I'm not close to wealthy enough.

I shrug, holding my cup of water between both my hands, watching the surface quiver slightly with the bass of the music that echoes throughout the room. "I don't actually think he is very much of a threat."

"You can't possibly know that," Lev mutters, brows furrowing beneath his fringe of golden hair. I keep forgetting to remind him to get it cut, since he only does so when I encourage him. It's so messy and unkempt for a restaurant like this, although I like that. It's so Lev.

"He's spoken to me," I impart, knowing that it won't make much difference to whether Lev trusts Cian or not. "He told me I didn't need to fear him."

Lev breathes in deeply, shaking his head.

"And you believe it?"

It takes me a moment to think that through. When I spoke to him earlier he seemed so earnest and he assured me I could be safe in his presence. Whether I truly believe that, I'm not sure, but I know I can't admit my fears to Lev without him telling me to quit the job. I need the money, even if a powerful Immortal dwells there. He could have killed me by now if he wished to.

"I do, Lev," I say quietly, the lyrics of the song playing in the room nearly swallowing up my words. The last thing I want to do is upset him...I'm not even sure why he is so interested in this. I know he cares about me, but I've done far more dangerous things and he hasn't been bothered by it.

Lev sits back in the leather lined seat, eyes scanning the room. Surprisingly, it isn't busy here tonight. Everyone that is in here speaks lowly between themselves, ignoring us completely. I'm glad of it, this dark navy coloured dress I'm wearing is far too tight on me, and I feel completely out of place.

"I was thinking about going on vacation..." Lev announces suddenly, silvery blue eyes lighting up slightly at his own words.

I frown. "Really, where?"

"Anywhere that isn't here. Maybe the Passion Pack, with all it's beaches," he muses. I'm not sure if I'm hearing this right, knowing Lev hasn't expressed any interest of leaving the Harmony Pack since he heard word that he may inherit his fathers bookstore.

"Who is going to look after the bookstore?"

"I'll find someone, don't worry," he says dismissively, waving his hand as if it's no big deal. Amongst everything that has been going on in my own life, I had no idea Lev has had any interest in wanting to take a break from it all. "I was hoping you would come with me."

"I don't think I can do that. Not when I just got this job," I tell him. Stace, or anyone else here who has power may fire me for leaving despite only being there for a few weeks. Not to mention, I have so many more questions for Cian that I can't just give up now.

"It would be good to get away from that place."

"I've only been working there for a few weeks..."

"I'm worried about you, is all," Lev murmurs, his tone tense as he reaches out to grasp my hands. I stare down at his fingers clutched around mine, frowning at how intimate this feels. Lev and I are affectionate at times, but hand-holding is not included in that. "I want to hang out with you with no distractions."

"We live together, Lev," I mutter flatly. We have hours that contradict each others, which means we only see each other in passing, but I thought our other outings together was enough to keep our friendship thriving.

"I know, but I think this would be fun, and special..." Lev murmurs softly, his eyes searching my face for answers.

Just as I open my mouth to speak again, my gaze drifts over his shoulder, noticing a pair of people walk in. Their backs face us as they do so, although it's painfully obvious who one of them is. It's impossible to not to notice his height, his impressive stature and tattoos that swirl up his neck in strange patterns. Instantly my heart is in my throat...It's Stace.

"Oh no..." I yelp, tucking down slightly as if to hide behind Lev's body. He turns around in his seat, taking in the two people curiously, wondering why they would elicit such a dramatic reaction.

"What is it?"

"That's my boss," I say lowly, hoping not to draw his attention.

Lev turns back around again, face suddenly flushed, eyes startled. "Who cares about that, that's Alpha Noah."

"How do these guys know each other?" I question absently. Looking closer, I realise that Lev is right, that is Alpha Noah. Together him and Stace are seated, thankfully not looking anywhere near me. They are in a booth, although the wall behind it is an open space, likely leading to a hallway.

"Your boss owns a large facility here in the Harmony Pack. One that Alpha Noah likely doesn't want people to know about," Lev guesses, trying to avoid making it obvious that he wants to keep looking over there.

I chew on the edge of my lip. "Hmm, strange."

Noah glances my way, but doesn't take any notice of me. His eyes are a sharp emerald green, so piercing it almost hurts to look at. Like Stace, he has dark hair, although he is slightly shorter and not so curly. They are both dressed in dark clothing, speaking quietly to each other.

"He doesn't exactly look sad, does he?" Lev notes.

"Sad?"

"About his mate's death? It wasn't exactly recent that she apparently drowned when they were on vacation, or something like that, but I remember him recovering quickly. It's a real shame," Lev sighs gently, looking particularly uncomfortable with admitting that. Interesting, I don't remember hearing about that. Maybe it's because I don't pay much attention to those in power.

"He doesn't look like he lost a mate," I also observe. He doesn't smile, but there is an ounce of grief in his eyes. I know for a fact that losing a mate can kill someone, yet he looks stronger than ever, unbothered by it all. How very strange.

"Right?" Lev says, shaking his head so a few stray waves drift down around his temples. "If I lost my mate, I wouldn't be able to get out of bed in the morning for months, if not years, let alone laugh and smile past that..."

"I'm just going to sit a little closer and see if I can hear anything," I say suddenly, deciding that I'm all too curious to not know what Stace and the Alpha are talking about.

"Amolet...If he realises, he will fire you," Lev mutters, looking at me as if I'm insane. Maybe I am. Stace has every right to attend a dinner with a friend, or even a business partner, but I want to know as much as I can. Something isn't right about Stace, and clearly something isn't right about Noah...I have to know.

"I thought that's what you wanted..." I say airly, shrugging at him as I get to my feet.

Lev doesn't follow me, and no one, including Stace and Noah take much notice as I stalk through the restaurant to the other side, ducking behind the wall that is right next to their booth. This is so wrong, but thankfully staff pass me by without so much as a glance.

"How is he?" I hear Noah say, his Harmony Pack accent thick and obvious. Stace doesn't share that accent, but I already figure it's not mortal, and most definitely not from here.

"Nothing has changed," Stace replies with a sigh.

"I'm thinking we should do it soon," Noah murmurs. I nearly don't catch what he is saying. "Cian needs to die."

Those words strike me right in the chest, coming out of nowhere. What does Noah have to do with Cian, and why does he want them dead? I have so many questions, and a lot of panic rising up within me, but I ignore both for the meantime, knowing I need to keep listening.

"Not everything is in place that needs to be," Stace tells him tightly. I shake my head. How can Stace own a facility that takes care of patients like that, and want one of them dead? It doesn't make any sense.

"How much longer am I going to have to wait?"

"I know you're upset, Noah," Stace sighs. I hear him take a sip from his glass, my back pressed tightly against the wall that is all that separates us. If I'm caught...I've heard so much sensitive information, who knows what they would do to me. "I know everything hasn't gone to plan like you expected, but it will, I promise."

Noah sounds angry, although he manages to rein it in well. "I just want him dead."

"And soon, he will be," Stace affirms, and my blood goes cold.

💗••💗

If you guys are interested in reading more content from HIS SIN, you can find it now on Radish over ten chapters ahead!! (:

🌸••🌸

Stace now has his own story! Right now you can find it on Radish, but very soon it will be on Wattpad (:

🐼••🐼

I hope you guys enjoyed!!

Instagram: Sophie_Midika

Snapchat: Midikacrane

~Midika 💜🐼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 728 34
"I am strong, I am fierce, I am untouchable." Freed from an institute on Vinco Island, Millicent has had her fair share of the supernatural world. S...
1.2M 50.9K 51
"There's something so fascinating about your innocence," he breathes, so close I can feel the warmth of his breath against my lips. "It's a shame my...
7.5M 77.5K 6
*Book one in the Hell's Company series* Lucifer was the brightest angel in Heaven, But in service of God, he was condemned to darkness. After thousan...
3.4K 440 42
"I pray for your soul, Lamont Oliver. I pray God has mercy on you. And on me, for loving you." *** When one lives for hundreds of years, mistakes hap...