๐–๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐…๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž โ–ช...

By SweetIslandGirl18

"๐‘ด๐’š ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐’‘๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’‰๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Ž ๐’๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“๐’”" * * * * * * Many year... More

Greetings
Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
!!COMING SOON!!

Chapter 19

216 24 38
By SweetIslandGirl18

"Jimin baby I have to tell you about me....

....the real me"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jungkook took a deep breath before telling his life story. He looked at Jimin who was patiently waiting for the taller to speak while sporting a soft smile as a way to encourage him. Jungkook took another breath then he spoke....

"A few months ago I ran away from my home deep within the woods. I ran away because I didn't like how I was being treated. My mother and father were forcing me to become someone or... something rather, that I don't wish to become. My father is currently the Master or head of our village and as his younger son, I am the one who has to take over from him. Just like you I have a passion for dancing, both my brother and I but sadly...our father didn't take to dancing so he took that away from us.

This was his way of appointing real opportunities for us thus Hobi Hyung taking the position as our head commander and I becoming the next Master at Ördögház. So since that day I had to be taught about our family history, about the different rankings of our ancestors and whatnot and it was also mandatory that I train. I needed to be strong, agile and obviously fit enough to protect my family from our enemy. One day in particular my brother and I were having our combat training in the woods when we were surrounded by our enemy...Kim Taehyung"

Jimin frowned upon hearing that name. He still has no idea why Jungkook decided to tell him about his life, especially when they were having an intimate moment however, he chose to remain quiet and listen carefully. Jungkook continued...

"That very day he approached me and demanded that I hand my village over to him and when I refused, he swore that he'll make me regret my decision...and you saw the end result a few days ago. After that encounter I knew I had enough, so that same night I ran away without looking back. I've been told some things about the human world and I decided to see for myself if what I heard was true.

Soon after I got here I couldn't believe how pretty the city was, it was totally different from where I came from, it was colorful, lively and the people I saw didn't look anything like what I was told. You all are very beautiful and seem so harmless...he smiled softly at Jimin...Then I saw you and I wanted to start my new life here by being your friend but sadly...everything went downhill from there..."

Jimin decided to speak as he heard Jungkook's change of tone..."What do you mean Jungkook?" Kook sighed before continuing "Well...usually when I'm hungry or need to feed I would run back to the woods and feed on the wildlife there so as to not hurt any humans...but one night when I was looking for a place to stay I suddenly became hungry again but instead of going to the woods a sweet scent hit my nose and I knew within myself that I shouldn't follow that scent but it was too powerful and I just had to.

Before I knew it I was in a trance as I followed the scent to a dark alley where I saw someone walking in front of me. The scent was so intoxicating that I just had to get a taste...As he continues his walk down memory lane, tears begin to fall and this didn't go unnoticed by Jimin who was quick to wipe them away...I approached the person as they turned around and without wasting another second I sank my fangs into their neck and I began drinking their blood but before I could drink all of it, something broke me out of my trance and when I gathered my senses I looked at the body that laid lifeless in my arms...And...it...it was y-you Jimin...As Jungkook spoke about that moment, Jimin found himself touching his neck where the bite marks were. His heart clenched when he felt those holes...

Seeing your body like that broke my heart...I got scared and panicked so I laid your body on the sidewalk and sprinted to the forest with my eyes filled with tears and with every stride I made my heart ached more and more. I ran away thinking that I killed you, thinking that I really am a monster, a murderer, a nightmare. It was at that moment that I regretted leaving the woods in the first place"

Jimin wasn't at all sure how to take the news. He came to the realization now that Jungkook is a vampire and he was the one who changed his life. He remained quiet, wanting to hear everything Jungkook has to say..."After I got to the forest I began praying to the Moon Goddess that all of this was just a terrible nightmare or a vision of what could happen if I let my senses take over. I prayed that you were alive and well. There was a reason why my family always fed on animal blood, feeding on humans could potentially start a war and that's the last thing we wanted....

Anyway, morning came and I went back to the café hoping to see you there, hoping that it really was a nightmare and you were alright. After hours of waiting, I lost what little hope I had and then started to walk away only to be stopped by you...I couldn't believe that you were standing in front of me, breathing, looking very much alive and beautiful... I felt relieved and happy to know that I didn't kill you...But again all that changed the moment I saw you in the alley covered with blood. I saw you trying to hide it but I had already smelt it.

Then when you invited me to live with you I noticed a slight change in your behavior so I was a bit curious to know what happens to humans who survived a vampire's bite...I was never taught that and I assumed they would die based on how my father used to describe it. Then one day I was watching the news and the reporter mentioned two men were killed by an unknown animal. They showed the bite marks and I knew they were vampire bites...I knew it wasn't me but then I began to get suspicious so I decided to look for answers before jumping to conclusions. I eventually found an old Vampire's Den here in the city and that's where I found my answers...."

"....I read books that spoke about the human transformation. One book in particular said that only special humans can survive a bite....Jimin cut him off "special humans?"...Yeah I don't know what that means...Jimin hummed in response...Those books gave me a lot of information on how to take care of a human...oh and yeah...those days when we had pancakes or waffles for breakfast...the syrup was actually animal blood...I had to do it so you won't get the urge to feed on humans and it seemed to work...Jimin you've probably noticed other changes as well such as eye color, slight paleness of the skin and other things...

Look Jimin...I know I messed up big time, I ruined your life in the event of changing mine. I'm really sorry, this is not at all what I was expecting when I wanted to start a new life here...this is not how I wanted to get to know you and...I know my apology won't be enough, especially for what I'm about to tell you next... He paused and look at the sky only to see that the sun had completely set and the moon was beginning to rise...Jimin...tonight is full moon night and do you know what happens on a full moon night?"

Jimin looked at him a bit confused then he remembered the books and movies he used to watch growing up...On a full moon night...both werewolves and vampires to be would take their full transformation. Upon remembering this, he began to speak with a shaky breath, "A-are you saying that...I will take full transformation...t-tonight?" his voice cracked at the end as he was now beginning to get terrified. Jungkook sighed and nodded his head slowly then spoke "I'm really sorry Jimin.

I know I'm probably the last person you would want to be around right now but I want you to know that I will be there with you through it all. I will stay with you tonight and help wherever I can. I can't promise that it won't be painful as I went through a different transformation but I promise to comfort you wherever I can" Jimin sighed deeply, still not knowing if he should allow Jungkook to stay with him anymore but since he was the one who did this, he should at least help right?

"Jungkook...I don't know how I feel about this...about us...but I do know one thing...I'm scared and I don't want to be alone tonight so let's just go home" Jimin said as he got up from Jungkook's lap and began packing up. Jungkook nodded and helped. Soon they were home and Jungkook immediately cursed himself, he was suppose to get more blood especially for Jimin since he would be needing a lot of it after his transformation. He didn't want to leave Jimin there alone but he needed the blood. "Uhh...Jimin, I uh have to get more blood..", "Why?", "Well you're gonna need it when you're done with...you know" Jimin nodded his head and walked towards his room so Jungkook took that as his cue to leave and hurry back.

However the moment Jungkook left, Jimin started to feel weird so he decided to take a shower to help settle his nerves. When he came out he dressed in a hoodie and sweats and climbed into bed. He looked out the window and saw the full moon in the clear sky. There was no cloud or star in sight, just the moon in it's luminous splendor. He got up from his bed and walked towards the window where he gazed upon the moon which seems to have him in a trance.

Not long after, the moon beams shone on his face and that was all it took for Jimin to experience difficulty breathing. He clutched his chest and tried his very best not to panic as that would make things worst....you know what?...Fuck it....Jimin of course panicked as he felt his head beginning to spin.

Meanwhile...

...The young vampire had finished collecting enough blood for him and Jimin. He was on his way back when he felt a pang in his chest. The pain was unbearable, he immediately looked up at the moon and with wide eyes he sprinted back to the apartment, ignoring the pain because he needed to focus on his baby...his baby needed him right now. It didn't take him long to reach there and when he did he was greeted with a loud scream coming from Jimin's room.

He darted there and burst through the door only to find Jimin laying on the bed with his back arched and covered in sweat. The sight sent other messages to Jungkook but he mentally scolded himself for having sinful thoughts at a time such as this. He rushed to Jimin's side and held his hand, to which Jimin immediately shot open his eyes and looked at Jungkook. Jimin's eyes were fully white looking like the moon in the sky itself.

Jungkook looked at him as he listened to his lover's bones cracking, separating and realigning. With each crack came a painful cry from Jimin. His body was being ripped apart, some parts were stretched and other parts were shrunk...it was excruciating. Jungkook had no idea how to comfort his love as he too was feeling pain, Jimin's pain. Although it wasn't the same level of pain as Jimin's it still hurt like a mother.

He tried telling Jimin that it will all end very soon and that he's not going anywhere, however Jimin scoffed "Fuck you Jungkook!!" he snatched his hand away as he said that then another sharp pain went through him and he was quick to take Kook's hand again, squeezing it tightly as tears left his eyes "Jungkookie~ it it hurts s-so much" ,"I know baby, I can feel your pain as well...we're in this together baby and I promise it'll be all over soon" he cupped Jimin's cheek and kissed his forehead only to feel Jimin nodding his head and whimpering.

It was at that moment where Jimin began floating up towards the ceiling with Jungkook still holding his hand. Jimin shook vigorously as the last few bones snapped into place. A loud high pitched scream filled the room as Jimin suddenly stopped his movements. Jungkook anticipated that he will be coming back down so he readied himself to catch his lover which he did, and placed him on the bed.

Jungkook anxiously watched the elder's chest to see if he was breathing; thankfully he was. Jimin was now fully a vampire and he is currently resting somewhat peacefully. Jungkook kissed his temple then pecked his ice cold lips, he stood up to get a better look at Jimin who currently looked pale...almost as white as the moon but with a hint of his old caramel complexion fighting to be seen. He left the room to put the blood in the fridge. He returned to Jimin's room and sat next to him on the bed. Jungkook doesn't know what Jimin will do with him tomorrow but he thought he would cross that bridge when he gets to it. He felt tired so he closed his eyes and somehow drifted to sleep.

Alright guys...we're at the end of the chapter.

So our boy Jimin is now a vampire after going through such a painful transformation. However a question remains.... What will Jimin do now? Is his love for Jungkook strong enough to overcome what he just went through and get together with him or will he push Kook away?

Find out next chapter...see ya!

END OF CHAPTER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 6.1K 28
โ—‹Word Count: 30kโ—‹ โ—Jungkook, an eighteen-year-old college student, one day woke to find that he was now a vampire. Cue the panic and denial. Taken in...
196K 11.8K 35
{Completed} A Beta, very unusual, not generally known about, and chosen with great care in order to make people better and to make an exception in a...
8.1K 669 16
โ๐Š๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ' ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ.โž โ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฒ ๐š ๐ ๐จ๐...
947K 36.1K 43
Getting saved by a vampire is something Jimin never imagined happening to him. He never even thought about the fact they may be real, yet he has spen...