His Heartbeat

By gulle_jana

~ Zindagi or kuch nahi.. Bas! Teri meri kahani hai..~ (life is nothing! But! A story of yours and mine!) ☆☆☆☆... More

prologue
Chapter 01
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 04
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 13

8K 409 162
By gulle_jana

Happy reading beautifuls....

"Bharosa, dua ,wafa , khaab, mohobat!!
Kitny naamo ma simtey ho
srf ek tum!♥️"

Author's p.o.v

It was afternoon when Wali, Mahir and Arsum were gatgeree in Mahi'sroom and were ready to shift her belongings in Ali's room.

Everyone else were shocked still no one said any thing cause they were happy too.

" Ok so I am coming back in a while till then you all carry your work."
Samahir said.

" Ok boss!!"
3 of them shouted throwing hands in air.

Samahir nodded and went towards her study table while Mahir , wali and Arsum started to think what to shift first.

Samahir took her university bag and headed out of room towards porch where Almir was waiting for her in car.

"Ready ?"
He smiled asking her as soon as she jumped in car.

" Yes! Let's go!!"
She smiled back.

"So what's the reason that you are going university in afternoon instead of morning?"

"Actually I have to submit assignment."

And then they kept on talking about different things and soon they reached university.
___________

"Major!!!"
Ali raised head hearing upon Captain Zain's voice.

"Yes Zain?"

"Sir we have to go to university."

"Why? As long as I remember you are already graduated."
Ali raised brow.

"Oh ho not for me sir!"

"Then for whom? Wait wait wait!!! Ate you going to meet sowmone there?? Ahm ahm??"
Ali asked sarcastically.

"Come on ! I am not like that."
Zain rolled eyes.

"Like what?"
Ali raised brow.

"No one! Actually the university is planning to host a sport Gala on national level. So we have to go there for security check and other programes cause many reputed personalities will be coming there."
Zain elaborated malimg faces.

"When its happening?"

"Next month or prolly after 20 days."

"So it's mean that you are again not having chance with anyone??"
Ali asked.

"No sir!!!!"
Zain emphasized on 'no'.

"Ok ok!! Let's go!!"
Ali said politely and put his gun in hostler.

Zain nodded and went out.

Moments later a jeep was filled with soldiers.

Zain was on driving seat while Ali jumped on passenger seat.

Putting his black shades on he hung his one leg down.

Sight was enough to drool over.

____________

"Not coming??"
Samahir asked jumping out of car looking at Almir who was still sitting inside.

"Should I?"
Almir asked back.

"Offcousre!!! "

"Ok mam!!"
Almir smiled and came out.

"Let's go!!"
Samahir held his arm and they both went in laughing.

It was normal for her to hold her cousin's arms or hands but was it really okay??

"Samahir Rehab Khan!! 90287!"
She said to receptionist.

"Wait for 5 minutes. Sir Khalid is in meeting."
Receptionist said and Samahir nodded coming back to Almir.

"Sir is an urgent meeting so we have to wait. "
Samahir said boringly to Almir.

"Its ok! Let's sit somewhere!!"
Almir pinched her cheek and she laughed.

They say at the side bench placed near counter.

Samahir started telling  Almir about one of the pranks she did on Zainab while laughing hard .

___________

" Ok Mr. Khalid see you soon again. Just stay tension less everything will be supervise by our soldiers."
Ali said professionally and stood up.

Looking at him Zain and other soldiers along with Mr. Khalid stood up and shoke hands.

Biding farewell Ali went towards door when a soldier came to open door for him but he signalled him to not bother.

He never liked other's doing his work.

Opening the door he stepped out and headed towards lobby.

Zain along woth other soldiers were behind discussing something  while Ali was examining his Rolex watch.

Just then a familiar laughter hit his ears and within the thousandth part of second he recognized the owner.

He raised head only to get his jaw clenched.

Samahir was laughing while giving HiFi to Almir.

He fisted his fingers when his eyes landed on Samahir's hand which was around Almir's arm.

Almir was sitting straight. He was touching her.

Just then Receptionist called Samahir and saod soenthing to her

Thanking her  Samahir headed in Ali's direction still holding onto Almir.

She was so engrossed in her home that she didnt see him.

Ali inhaled a sharp breath and putting his shades on  he started taking threatening steps towards them and while passing by them Ali bumped in Almir' s shoulder and hit him hardly.

Almir whined but instead of turning around Ali waved his hand in his hair and put his uniform cap on with a smirk and jogged away whistling loudly.

Samahir was not looking at Almir who was whining beside her but her eyes were glued to man going in opposite direction.

He was the uniform king and she knew it!!!

She looked at his back confused yet sulking unable to understand his behaviour.

"What a blind man he was !!"
Almir said rubbing his shoulder.

"Indeed he is!!"
Samahir rolled her eyes and they again started walking but this time she was walking behind Almir woth some space between them.

Her mind was buzzed by Ali's thoughts.

That was his power!!!
He could do whatever he wants by hook or crook.

______________

Mahir was sitting on table with his earphones plugged in.

"There naal !!
Jeena minu tere naal!!
Marna minu tery naal!!"

(With you!!
I want to live with you!!
I want to due with you!!)

With every stanza he was smiling lunatically clutching cushion tightly on his chest rembering the moments when Zarlin applied ointment on his wounds given to him by one and only our Ali.

"Yawrr!! This cupboard can't be shifted like this. We have to make it in two pieces."
Wali said grazing his imaginary beard and next moment he took hammer from ground and started hitting it.

After hitting it millions of times he turned around whining.

"Yawrr Arsum!!! Come on  and help me. You are sitting like..... ohhooooo!!""
Wali was shouting on Arsum who was laying flat on ground while reading a magazine.

Some of its papers were scattered around cause Arsum was twisting it badly which resulted in tearing of papers.

Before Wali could complete his sentence one of cupboard' s door got broken due to his cruel hammering and fell directly on Wali.

"Yaa ALLAHHHHH!!!!"
Wali groaned in pain falling down along with cupboard door on his back.

A painful whisper left his mouth when it collided directly with his head.

"Kon margya ??"

(Who died??)

Arsum sat up frustratingly throwing the magazine aside and two more pages of it got torn .

"Waliii!!! Aby tujhy itni sardi lag rhi thi k tu blanket ky bajey door opr ly k so rha hai? You know that's not the way. You..."

(Were you feeling that much cold that inside of a blanket you are sleeping with a door on?)

"Oooo manhoossss!!!! Ma so nhi rha yh door mery opr gir gya."

(Damn idiottttt!!! I am not sleeping. This door fell on me.)

"Oh ho tujhpy bh kuch girta ha?? Ma to smjha tha k srf tu hi sb se gira hua ha."

(Means something can also fall  you? I thought you are the only fallen man)

"Bad ma bakwas krlyna abhi esy opr utha. Its too much heavy and also my arms got injured I can't  push it back."

(You can talk nonsense later but now take it off.)

"Look!! How will I pull it uuoppphi!!"
Almir pulled door up bit when he realized that it was really heavy and he couldn't pull it alone so he left it and it hit Wali's head again.

"Ouchhhh!!!!"
Wali shouted on his lungs.

No one in the house bothered to come cause everyone knew that they must be pulling some idiotic stunt.

"O sorry sorry!!"
Arsum put his nails among his teeth in nervousness.

And just then his eyes landed on Mahir who was smiling with his eyes close.

"Inko dekho zra!!"
Arsum left cursing wali and went towards Mahir and slapped his head tightly.

( just look at him!!)

"What the hell? Can't I listen to a song freely without any disturbance?"
Mahir whined when Arsim snatched his headphones.

"Wahh!! Mast enjoy horha ha yahan or wahan banda mar rha hai!!"
Arsum glared at him.

(Wow! You are enjoying here and someone is dieing there)

"Are you guys done???"

Wali shouted with a painful voice.

And realization hit them and with this they both ran towards Wali.

______________

After submitting assignment Samahir and Almir finally reached home.

Almir went to his room while Samahir went to her's.

It was 6 in evening.

She was so tired and wanted to sleep.

Dragging herself she steppedtowards her room.

When she was at some distance from her room she heard strange sounds coming from inside.

"What is happening?"
She murmured and ran towards her room.

And her jaw dropped to ground looking at the scene in front of her.

Her bed was not like before but it's frame was scattered all around while mattress was leaning on the wall.

Bad sheet was no where to be seen.

Her eyes landed on scattered papers and she sat on doorsteps with her head in her hands.

Samahir realized that it was Zainab's magazine and she had to return it back but it was not in returnable condition.

She heard someone whining and her head turned with 360 towards 3 monkeys.

And she felt like pulling her hair out when she saw her all dresses kissing the floor.

Mahir and Arsum held Wali's arms and made him stand up with support .

"Para mar!!!"
(Die at side!!)

Wali punched the door throwing it at side whining.

"Oh hi Mahi!!!"
Mahir grinned when his eyes landed on Mahi.

" Why are you sitting on floor? It's your room right? You can come in!!!"
Arsum said being the intelligent he was.

And then whole universe heard an ear piercing scream.

" You idiots!!!! What the hell you did to my room?? It's looking a devastated jungle."
She shouted angrily throwing cushions at them.

" We were.."
Mahir said escaping from cushion.

" Just trying.."
Arsum said sitting down.

"To shift you..."
Wali completed lazily ready to get unconcious by getting hit by cushion directly in his face.

"I.WANT. MY. ROOM.AS.BEFORE.WITHIN.TWO
.HOURS!!!"
She gritted teeth and threw one last cushion at Mahir and went out stomping her feet.

She was damn tired and was during to sleep and a thought crossed her mind and without thinking anything else she entered in the room infront of hers and jumped on bed without removing her slippers and pulled the blanket on.

The last notion on her mind was that he will come late and she will surely wake before that.

Soon sleep engulfed her.

_______________

It was 11 at night when Ali came back to home.

Taking his watch off he entered in his room.

As soon as he raised his head up after taking his watch off his breath hitched looking at the scene in front of him.

Never in a million years he could think of this comibg true.

He looked at her intently and went near her.

She was hugging his pillow tightly near to her chest as if her life depends on it.

A cute smile made it's way to his lips when he remembered that even her thus habit didn't change. The pillow she hugs while sleeping has always been more important to her than the pillow she sleeps on.

And he shoke his head smiling when he saw her wearing her sandals.

He bent down and stated unbuckling it.

And all his anger towards her from afternoon had already faded away.

He put her sandals aside and stood straight.

He took a sharp breath and took his night suit from cupboard and when towards washroom.

Samahir's lashes flickered when she heard sounds if water dripping.

She atrareched her arms and sat up groaning but all her senses started panicking wjen she looked at wall Clock which was showing 11:15 pm.

She looked towards washroom and facepalmed herself.

" Damn!!! He is here!!!"
She quickly jumped out of bed and realized that her sandals were put aside.

"As long as I remember I didn't take them off. Did he....???"
And unkowninly a light smile made it's way towards her face.

She heard washroom door opening nd quickly ran towards door.

He came out of washroom wiping his hair with towel.

She stole a glance at him who was only and only looking at her.

She realized that he was shirtless.

"Sorry!!!"
Murmuring she ran out.

Ali sighed calmly and threw towel aside and jumped on bed.

____________

Samahir ran towards kitchen to drink water.

She didn't know why but her heart was pacing fast as if dancing in joy but why??

"Mahii!!!"
Samahir turned around placing glass on counter after gulping it down in one breath.

" Yes mom!!!"

"I want to talk about something."

"Can't we talk in morning??"

"No it's important!!!"

"Oh ho mom!! Alright let's go to lounge."
Samahir sighed and started going towards lounge.

She was moving on while her brain was still in the world of while ago moments.

♥️♥️♥️♥️
*------------------*

Assalam o alikum my janans!!

So how's it??

What you think now her mom is up to??
What's so important that she can't wait for morning??🤔

So sorryyyy!!! (Holding ears!!)
I seriously wanted to update yesterday but she to sudden changes in some plans I wasn't able to update.
But!!! Now it's all yours♥️

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Allah Hafiz
WITH LOVE
♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 7.9K 46
(used to be titled 'the loving marriage') ━━━━━━━ "Zaroon, Don't," I said pushing his arms away. "Why not?" He asked acting clueless like what he was...
1.1M 54K 71
Stood Third place winner in romance category of STARLIGHT AWARDS! Previously known as "Making her mine" "Get ready . You have only 20 mins". He order...
932K 43.2K 49
" I do!!" She said in shaky tone. It was still unbelievable for her that her dad made her deal with a Mafia king just for some pennys. She could see...
759K 44.5K 37
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...